TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:15 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 1471, Idiotking wrote:You are saying thor protected sherlock, who was really not in danger of being NK'd and also who THOR WOULD NEVER HAVE LET LIVE OVER JUST NOT PROTECTING ANYBODY AND SAVING HIMSELF.

and that Mafia shot SHERLOCK when they could have easily shot me (a threatening power role). also sherlocks hopping all over the place made him a potential lynch target for today

If, if, if, maybe, maybe, maybe. Again, all idle speculation you've pulled out of your ass. Shall I counter?
you do realize I am describing your argument here right? I am saying that YOU are the one speculating

Scum wouldn't have shot you, because there was reason to believe you would have shot Thor.
so they wouldn't go for shooting me, having me shoot thor, and bring us into LYLO today?

Scum also didn't know that Thor's role guaranteed that whoever he protected would live even if Thor himself was targeted.
yes they did, it said so in the rules im pretty sure

Thus, scum wouldn't have targeted you, because they'd have figured you'd be killing a townie.
so then, as i said above, two people would die

Thor wouldn't have held off on using his PR, because he's not a damned coward.
opposite, he is a very strong and willful player who knows that and would rather protect himself over someone with no PR who was not at a big risk for being the NK

Not very many people actually voiced scumreads on Sherlock yesterday, so scum wouldn't necessarily be sure if he'd be lynched today.
true, but many less people voiced townreads on him than other players in the game

Thus, he's a possible target for them.
in conclusion, this is incorrect

any questions?
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:22 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 1471, Idiotking wrote:

You are saying thor protected sherlock, who was really not in danger of being NK'd and also who THOR WOULD NEVER HAVE LET LIVE OVER JUST NOT PROTECTING ANYBODY AND SAVING HIMSELF.

and that Mafia shot SHERLOCK when they could have easily shot me (a threatening power role). also sherlocks hopping all over the place made him a potential lynch target for today

If, if, if, maybe, maybe, maybe. Again, all idle speculation you've pulled out of your ass. Shall I counter?
you do realize I am describing your argument here right? I am saying that YOU are the one speculating

Scum wouldn't have shot you, because there was reason to believe you would have shot Thor.
so they wouldn't go for shooting me, having me shoot thor, and bring us into LYLO today?

Scum also didn't know that Thor's role guaranteed that whoever he protected would live even if Thor himself was targeted.
yes they did, it said so in the rules im pretty sure

Thus, scum wouldn't have targeted you, because they'd have figured you'd be killing a townie.
so then, as i said above, two people would die

Thor wouldn't have held off on using his PR,
because he's not a damned coward
opposite, he is a very strong and willful player who knows that and would rather protect himself over someone with no PR who was not at a big risk for being the NK

Not very many people actually voiced scumreads on Sherlock yesterday, so scum wouldn't necessarily be sure if he'd be lynched today.
true, but many less people voiced townreads on him than other players in the game

Thus, he's a possible target for them.
in conclusion, this is incorrect

any questions?

@mod i just fixed the quote to show that I had written the part at the top, you can delete the first iteration of this post if u want

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:23 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 2, nhammen wrote:Bodyguard: Each night you can protect another player. If the targeted player would die, instead they live and you die. The targeted player survives
regardless of how many Kill abilities were used on them.
The Kills are still detected by Track and Watch abilities as visiting the targeted player.

told ya. Though idk how this is relevant

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Konowa »

Trollie, who is scum that you want to lynch today?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:03 am

Post by Idiotking »

I'm ignoring you, Trollie.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1388, Idiotking wrote: Konowa is ok with both lynching Slandaar and having Sherlockscum get lynched if Slandaar flips town, which is only something Konowatown would want.

What? lol. He can't just say lynch Slandaar if he flips town DONT KILL SHERLOCK because at that point Sherlock is confscum

In post 1390, _Sherlock_ wrote:Lynching toxic/shooting kwll would get me another investigation and kill scum.

I mean this is someone who is saying they have a guilty on me and yet they are trying to lynch other people in mylo while suggesting they won't die at night...

In post 1393, _Sherlock_ wrote:
@Konowa: There are more advantageous ways to go about it. It's basically either having a 1v1 between me and Slandaar or between toxic and kwll. Which one do you feel more confident you can find the scum in?

Sherlock saying this and I have 3 votes on me (if yo include his) one of which is Konowa... I mean its nonsense. From his POV he should know things are going right but instead is like 'well maybe we won't lynch correctly lets lynch someone else!'

In post 1417, TheTrollie wrote:
i lied, i shot sherlock

Sherlock is confscum.

Thor obviously didn't protect him; If Thor didn't protect Trollie and the scum kill Trollie it would mean he is a guaranteed lynch today ergo Thor had to have protected Trollie last night.

Which means scum shot Thor or Trollie

Sherlock is clearly lying about his claim
In post 1455, Idiotking wrote:Ok, he'll make posts, but they will be utterly worthless, as have the rest of his posts ever. His MO has been to stay in the background, and even now when he's one of the major topics of discussion today, he's in the background. Consider that.

lol

You mean during the 6 pages that appeared when I wasn't online since yesterday and today?

I don't think you have said one useful thing all game; your logic is painfully bad (see top for example)

Scum is Sherlock/Konowa/Kwll this should not be hard to figure out.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 am

Post by JacobSavage »

How crazy would a Sherlock, Slandaar and Konowa scum team be?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 am

Post by kwll »

I am thinking there is 3 factions

town

scum

2nd scum/sk
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 1505, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1388, Idiotking wrote: Konowa is ok with both lynching Slandaar and having Sherlockscum get lynched if Slandaar flips town, which is only something Konowatown would want.

What? lol. He can't just say lynch Slandaar if he flips town DONT KILL SHERLOCK because at that point Sherlock is confscum

pls explain i do not understand this part

In post 1390, _Sherlock_ wrote:Lynching toxic/shooting kwll would get me another investigation and kill scum.

I mean this is someone who is saying they have a guilty on me and yet they are trying to lynch other people in mylo while suggesting they won't die at night...

In post 1393, _Sherlock_ wrote:
@Konowa: There are more advantageous ways to go about it. It's basically either having a 1v1 between me and Slandaar or between toxic and kwll. Which one do you feel more confident you can find the scum in?

Sherlock saying this and I have 3 votes on me (if yo include his) one of which is Konowa... I mean its nonsense. From his POV he should know things are going right but instead is like 'well maybe we won't lynch correctly lets lynch someone else!'

In post 1417, TheTrollie wrote:
i lied, i shot sherlock

Sherlock is confscum.

Thor obviously didn't protect him; If Thor didn't protect Trollie and the scum kill Trollie it would mean he is a guaranteed lynch today ergo Thor had to have protected Trollie last night.

Which means scum shot Thor or Trollie

Sherlock is clearly lying about his claim
In post 1455, Idiotking wrote:Ok, he'll make posts, but they will be utterly worthless, as have the rest of his posts ever. His MO has been to stay in the background, and even now when he's one of the major topics of discussion today, he's in the background. Consider that.

lol

You mean during the 6 pages that appeared when I wasn't online since yesterday and today?

I don't think you have said one useful thing all game; your logic is painfully bad (see top for example)

Scum is Sherlock/Konowa/Kwll this should not be hard to figure out.

this is a really good post. mot saying it clears slandaar, but at least someone is thinking with me. Sherlock has not been very good with his posts recently. I'll be honest. I need to think about this.

YES
the lynch slandaar if hes town kill sherlock (assuming i can) is maybe a safe strat given what we know

I AM SAYING
we can continue conversation and really figure out whats going on.

Slandaar please explain what u mean by the top part of ur post

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:32 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 1506, JacobSavage wrote:How crazy would a Sherlock, Slandaar and Konowa scum team be?

Konowa-Scum / Sherlock-Scum / Slandaar-Scum

Sherlock gets lynched – only case on Slandaar is WIFOM. He is likely safe for at least tomorrow which is all they need. On the other hand, Konowa is highly likely to be examined tomorrow. But either Slandaar or Konowa would be lynched not both, so they would probably win in 2 days.
If Slandaar gets lynched, Sherlock gets some rep, I can’t shoot out of fear of ending the game, he comes back tomorrow and reports another guilty, we see.
=maybe possible

(i have gone over every possible combination of these three will post soon need to finish paper)

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:44 am

Post by nhammen »

Vote Count 3.4
Slandaar (3): _Sherlock_, Idiotking, Konowa

_Sherlock_ (1): Slandaar

Not Voting(4): toxictaipan, kwll, TheTrollie, JacobSavage

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in
(expired on 2012-12-26 19:40:00)
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Umm guys would you mind like unvoting. ...

Actually shoot whoever hammers that should stop them....
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:52 am

Post by TheTrollie »

guys this shouldn't be hard.

scum is in
{slandaar, Sherlock, konowa, toxic, kwll}

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:53 am

Post by TheTrollie »

oh also sherlock is scum...explanation incoming

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

Konowa said something like: If Slandaar flips town we kill Sherlock

IK: Konowa is town no doubt! only town would say this!

Sland: well hes not going to say 'even if Sland flip town don't kill Sherlock' is he because at that point Sherlock is conf scum.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:22 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 426, _Sherlock_ wrote:Welp, we have two days.

UNVOTE:

I'm not willing to join the Trollie wagon. I'm not willing to lynch Kinetic without giving him a chance to post and others a chance to respond.

I'll read up once more either tonight or tomorrow, but unless something major comes up, I'll most likely be forced to join the Abaddon wagon.

In post 678, _Sherlock_ wrote:Alright. Reads, in the order from most to least convenient for me to type up:

_Sherlock_:
Duh.
TOWN

Trollie:
Either Town or SK. I see no point in speculating on this further.
NOT MAFIA (:P)

Idiotking:
I had almost no read on him until Post #319. I got a minor town read from the way he bluntly showed an opposite view from me as far as Trollie's alignment. This view remains consistent throughout Day 1, as he stay's on Trollie's ass to the end. :P The sense I got from his Post #321 made me feel that he's actually going through his reads with some serious effort. This makes me feel that he's either highly detailed scum putting effort into faking each of his reads in detail, or he's town. My only samples are one recently finished game and games from years ago, but his max posting quality seems to be higher as town, similar to his posting here. Along the same line, there's Post #331. As he claimed that his post took two days to assemble, it's less likely that he took two days faking a huge post when he hasn't had a history of doing that before as scum. It's more likely that he's doing things the same way he was doing them in his recently-finished game and making a legitimate read list. Someone mentioned when he made the post that he has way too many scum reads in his post to be scum, and I tend to agree with that. Add to that that he listed no one I see as potential scum as a town read, which either means he's not supporting his partners or he's town (or I'm wrong... nah). I disagreed with most of his reads, but he's been consistent with them since the reads post and seems to genuinely believe every point he makes. The fact that he's willing to put a huge post out there in the first place is also a slight towntell, as from a scum PoV, it creates connections between him and every other player. Him showing low confidence in some reads, such as at the end of his read on Abaddon, shows that he's posting all reads that come to his mind instead of finding what's good and making it fit into a read. In my experience, scum are less likely to gather reads in this way because they already know what they want their reads to be, while town are still trying to find theirs. His read on Delta seems to be mostly based on the fact that he attacked Trollie constantly, something terribly wrong, but not something I see Mafia basing a town read on, considering that he wanted Trollie-not-mafia dead. He's too confident about his read on Trollie to be faking it and expect a good reaction to it later, knowing he's not mafia. I also am a fan of the fact that he types up pretty big walls on some players just to end up giving them a null read. It again shows thought. That about wraps up why I got a huge town read on Idiot right after his reads post. The cherry on top of Idiot-town is his Neighbor claim. A two-man neighborhood is pretty likely to have two town, and Jacob's comment about forgetting to check the QT means that if there's scum in the Neighborhood, it's most likely Jacob, not Idiot. His confusion around his read on me is a town tell because, like I've said before, people are less likely to take things step-by-step like that as scum than as town.
TOWN

This is all I can get done tonight, sorry. I'll try to get more finished tomorrow and upcoming days. I'll just say now that I'm MUCH more confident in reads that I list as "
TOWN
" than any other reads, specifically, my scum reads.

In post 717, _Sherlock_ wrote:Well, that makes my read on Delta easier to express. He just townslipped.

Kinetic is winning this battle. toxic, your arguments are starting to look bad to me.

I'm going to make my kwll read post now.

In post 904, _Sherlock_ wrote:Okay, never mind. ^that post is pretty shitty. UNVOTE:

Note that Thor is no longer at L-1. I thought I did this earlier after his response to me, but I guess not.

This is kinda a prod-dodge post.

In post 908, _Sherlock_ wrote::lol:

VOTE: Kinetic

Explanation based on just his recent posts coming up when I switch to my laptop.

true....

ok btw i shot thor (for real this time)

which is why sherlock is scum. as i said explanation incoming

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:22 am

Post by TheTrollie »

o fuck forget about those quotes

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:52 am

Post by JacobSavage »

That was clever
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:06 am

Post by TheTrollie »

This is less of a case on sherlock and more of an exploration of his status in this game.

In post 318, _Sherlock_ wrote:I agree with the above, for a different reason. Look at these two wagons side-by-side:

In post 307, nhammen wrote:

Vote Count 1.8Radelle(4): _Sherlock_, toxictaipan, TheTrollie, Tommy
TheTrollie(4): Idiotking, Deltabacon, Cheery Dog, Abaddon

The Radelle wagon has all players that I feel pretty good about being town. However, I feel somewhat bad about everyone on the Trollie wagon (except
Abaddon, and he's even just leaning town
). Therefore, I think Trollie is the counterwagon to Radelle-scum, and there is at least one, if not two, scum on Trollie's wagon right now.

@Idiot, Delta, Cheery, & Abaddon: How do you feel about this vote-count logic?

In post 426, _Sherlock_ wrote:Welp, we have two days.

UNVOTE:

I'm not willing to join the Trollie wagon. I'm not willing to lynch Kinetic without giving him a chance to post and others a chance to respond.

I'll read up once more either tonight or tomorrow, but unless something major comes up, I'll most likely be forced to
join the Abaddon wagon.

I know this is only slight, but Sherlock slowly changes his read on abaddon without explanation, so much as to start in on D2 telling thor that hes being lynched cause abaddon was scummy.

In post 586, _Sherlock_ wrote:No, you're at L-1.

You should give your reads.

this was after absta asked if he was just hammered. Maybe not a scumtell, but a HUGE missed opportunity on a reaction test that could have possibly saved us from a mislynch

In post 639, _Sherlock_ wrote:Well, crap. My scum reads have been way off.

I'm on vacation (Disney World!), but here's an updated reads list:

TOWN
Idiot
Delta
kwll
Trollie

PROBABLY TOWN
toxic
Jacob
Slandaar

...which only leaves two players. Which means I'm wrong about someone.

Scum is Abaddon, Kinetic, and {toxic, Jacob, Slandaar}.

lets keep this in mind...both of ab and kinetic cecame the 1 v. 1 yesterday and both were town...not saying this say anything about sherlock but important to remember

In post 678, _Sherlock_ wrote:Alright. Reads, in the order from most to least convenient for me to type up:
im gonna add a spoiler so this isnt so long

Spoiler: post
_Sherlock_:
Duh.
TOWN

Trollie:
Either Town or SK. I see no point in speculating on this further.
NOT MAFIA (:P)

Idiotking:
I had almost no read on him until Post #319. I got a minor town read from the way he bluntly showed an opposite view from me as far as Trollie's alignment. This view remains consistent throughout Day 1, as he stay's on Trollie's ass to the end. :P The sense I got from his Post #321 made me feel that he's actually going through his reads with some serious effort. This makes me feel that he's either highly detailed scum putting effort into faking each of his reads in detail, or he's town. My only samples are one recently finished game and games from years ago, but his max posting quality seems to be higher as town, similar to his posting here. Along the same line, there's Post #331. As he claimed that his post took two days to assemble, it's less likely that he took two days faking a huge post when he hasn't had a history of doing that before as scum. It's more likely that he's doing things the same way he was doing them in his recently-finished game and making a legitimate read list. Someone mentioned when he made the post that he has way too many scum reads in his post to be scum, and I tend to agree with that. Add to that that he listed no one I see as potential scum as a town read, which either means he's not supporting his partners or he's town (or I'm wrong... nah). I disagreed with most of his reads, but he's been consistent with them since the reads post and seems to genuinely believe every point he makes. The fact that he's willing to put a huge post out there in the first place is also a slight towntell, as from a scum PoV, it creates connections between him and every other player. Him showing low confidence in some reads, such as at the end of his read on Abaddon, shows that he's posting all reads that come to his mind instead of finding what's good and making it fit into a read. In my experience, scum are less likely to gather reads in this way because they already know what they want their reads to be, while town are still trying to find theirs. His read on Delta seems to be mostly based on the fact that he attacked Trollie constantly, something terribly wrong, but not something I see Mafia basing a town read on, considering that he wanted Trollie-not-mafia dead. He's too confident about his read on Trollie to be faking it and expect a good reaction to it later, knowing he's not mafia. I also am a fan of the fact that he types up pretty big walls on some players just to end up giving them a null read. It again shows thought. That about wraps up why I got a huge town read on Idiot right after his reads post. The cherry on top of Idiot-town is his Neighbor claim. A two-man neighborhood is pretty likely to have two town, and Jacob's comment about forgetting to check the QT means that if there's scum in the Neighborhood, it's most likely Jacob, not Idiot. His confusion around his read on me is a town tell because, like I've said before, people are less likely to take things step-by-step like that as scum than as town.
TOWN

This is all I can get done tonight, sorry. I'll try to get more finished tomorrow and upcoming days. I'll just say now that I'm MUCH more confident in reads that I list as "
TOWN
" than any other reads, specifically, my scum reads.

strange he doesnt come right off the bat with delta if he had an inno investigation he should have made sure we got that

In post 717, _Sherlock_ wrote:Well, that makes my read on Delta easier to express. He just
townslipped.

Kinetic is winning this battle. toxic, your arguments are starting to look bad to me.

I'm going to make my kwll read post now.

now that i know who sherlock is this post makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

In post 851, _Sherlock_ wrote:Cool, I've played with Konowa too.

tl;dr: I'm an alt of a player you know, there's one scum in {toxic, Kinetic}, Thor replaced a scummy slot and is unreadable so we're lynching him.

In post 877, _Sherlock_ wrote:Kinetic isn't clearly town. There's one scum in Kinetic/toxic, and I'm leaning toxic as the more likely scum due to this.

I haven't posted why you're scum yet. I've posted why Trollie, Idiot, Delta, and kwll aren't, though. (Trollie and Idiot are here, Delta is here, and kwll is here.) And due to my read of one scum in {Kinetic, toxic} due to their arguing, there are also two scum in {Thor, Slandaar, Jacob}.

PEdit: Idiot, try to prove anyone's alignment in this game.

You're also forgetting the arguments I constantly had with absta, as well as the walls earlier.

reminder of the {kinetic, toxic} dichotomy, it comes up a lot by sherlock, since kitetic was town I want to go back to this and hear why/if that still means toxic must be scum

In post 904, _Sherlock_ wrote:Okay, never mind. ^that post is pretty shitty. UNVOTE:

Note that Thor is no longer at L-1. I thought I did this earlier after his response to me, but I guess not.

This is kinda a prod-dodge post.

this is where his vote hopping between kinetic and thor starts. As I explained a few posts ago this is a scumtell on a town v. town wagon that is that close. Scum trying to not be on a town wagon so that everyone else on the wagon is suspect, but also wanting to just end things when there is plenty of reason to warrant being on either wagon.

Also note that he makes this post content based then kinda distances himself from that content by saying this post is a prod-dodge
In post 908, _Sherlock_ wrote::lol:

Explanation based on just his recent posts coming up when I switch to my laptop.

now he votes in this next post, so this is the hoppin around

In post 1093, _Sherlock_ wrote:@Slandaar: You're in the PoE list of five that I keep bringing up. The way I see it, it's either Thor/toxic/{Slandaar, Jacob}, Thor/Kinetic/{Slandaar, Jacob}, or {Thor, Kinetic, toxic}/Slandaar/Jacob.

thor-town/kinetic town. Overrules first two situations. Leaves the third, which now is just toxic/slandaar/jacob. r u still on board with this sherlock?

In post 1117, _Sherlock_ wrote:Hmm.

Would anyone have a problem with me hammering Thor? Kinetic is starting to feel town again.

hippity hop hop. also + scum points for asking if anyone would mind.
In post 1131, _Sherlock_ wrote:
Yes, I am stating intent to hammer Thor.

No, Kinetic, I'm not unvoting you. I'd be happy to let a scum out himself at your expense.

now he commits cause i call him out for not committing
In post 1153, _Sherlock_ wrote:So, explain this for me:

In post 663, Abaddon wrote:Today is Thanksgiving.
I've caught up overnight
, but left my laptop at home. I'll post it when I don't have to phonepost

He caught up overnight, but didn't submit his bodyguard action...

Also, why would you specifically be informed that your action N1 was randomized?

In post 1155, _Sherlock_ wrote:Meh. I actually like his claim.

I'm not switching. I'd be willing to quickwagon Slandaar, but a Kinetic lynch is alright with me.

what changed where now u all the sudden like the claim?
Also this post makes slandaar/sherlock bussing pretty unliklely. good to remember

In post 1169, _Sherlock_ wrote:Hmm.

I'm now seeing {Kinetic, toxic}/Slandaar/Jacob as the most likely scenario.

this comes up again (sorry i should have spoilered these posts but dont have time being rushed out)

In post 1202, _Sherlock_ wrote:Cool. VOTE: Kinetic

Kinetic thinks Idiot and Jacob are Masons. If he flips scum, they're both pretty much confirmed town.

I'll worry about the PR stuff tomorrow.

this is a bad reason to vote and him hoping all over the place again

In post 1236, _Sherlock_ wrote:
I'm a Town Cop. I had an innocent Night 1 and have a guilty for Night 2.

I want everyone to explicitly state that they aren't counterclaiming me before I out my inno.

i still dont really get why he waits seems he is doing it so he can backtrack.

In post 1239, _Sherlock_ wrote:Also, my role pretty much confirms that Trollie is lying. Claim that you aren't a full Vig or be signaled off as an SK.

if this is true then sherlock is lying, i think its not true in which case I don’t get why he posted this. Maybe because he is worried someone will think there cannot be a vig and a cop in the game. This is maybe why scumlock would feel comfortable claiming cop, cause he thinks that Vig-me makes a cop unlikely. He then pre-empts the argument he thinks will be made about the PRs in the game, an argument he only thought about in the first place because it is what gave him confidence to claim cop.

In post 1261, _Sherlock_ wrote:Delta was my N1 inno.

I'll wait for toxic to claim, I guess.

Lets say delta is town and Sherlock scum. Now if there is a CC konowa will likely back Sherlock. The CCer will say delta is scum with Sherlock. Honestly if Sherlock is really a cop I don’t see why he would not first out his reads. The only reason to withhold this info would be if he thought slandaar would CC. problem (1) is slandaar already claimed and problem (2) is that Sherlock would have been better off outing sladaar before the CC because then it doesn’t look like he choses slandaar BECAUSE of the CC. so withholding is really not smart in this case as town.
In post 1264, _Sherlock_ wrote:Slandaar is not aligned with the town.

I almost investigated toxic, but I wasn't sure that the town would lynch Slandaar after my death. Toxic probably would have been a better choice.

I don't want a lynch yet.

Now he decides to out Slandaar. I don’t like the wording of this post, maybe just me
In post 1295, _Sherlock_ wrote:How is it at all likely that I shot the scummy Bodyguard that had a townread on me?

In post 1299, _Sherlock_ wrote:
In post 1296, Slandaar wrote:I don't remember many people calling you scum so whoever you killed that would probably be the case
He was a PR
It makes me look terrible which goes well with your fake claim

I see you still havn't shown these flaws. How amazing.

BODYGUARD. He's going to die anyway. I have absolutely no advantage killing a scummy player that thinks I'm town and will probably die by other means.

Again, I have no need to set anything up in order to get you lynched. However, this argument will go on forever because we are confirmed scum to each other.

I haven't shown you those flaws because being at school kinda hinders your ability to make long posts.

This looks like Sherlock caught in a pinch. Why is Sherlock even SUGGESTING that he/scum shot thor. He keeps saying he’ll die anyway I have no incentive to kill. This is dumb because I don’t think any of us believe that scum shot thor. So he is picking and chosing evidence (he references the bodyguard ability, and that thor died, and that he had a town read on Sherlock) but not conceding to the fact that the NK probably tells us nothing cause Thor likely protected someone (id say me)

In post 1327, _Sherlock_ wrote:I have an alternative idea.

No-lynch, Trollie doesn't shoot. I get another investigation, and we're put in the same situation otherwise. Most likely, Trollie gets shot.

this has been brought up before, but WHY IN GODS NAME DOES SHERLOCK assume he will live to tomorrow. Granted, if Sherlock is telling the truth he may not get NKd because that would confirm his role, but he is just (a) assuming he wont get killed (b) assuming that his read tomorrow will be worth something tomorrow even though we don’t know if hes telling the truth now (c) this plan offers 100% chance of a town loss if Sherlock is scum. If toxic/kwll gone then Sherlock will come back with something on Jacob/idiot. Idk it just doesn’t work out as he is claiming.

In post 1398, _Sherlock_ wrote:Think about this from a long-term perspective. Let's say for a second that the worst-case scenario happens: we lynch wrong between me and Slandaar and shoot the other tonight. You're left with you, Jacob, toxic, kwll, and Konowa - LyLo. You'll lynch between toxic and kwll with no backup.

However, let's take the worst-case scenario from my plan: we lynch wrong between toxic and kwll and have the other shot tonight. Then, you're left with me, Slandaar, you, Jacob, and Konowa - also LyLo. The difference is, you're choosing between me and Slandaar, and I will know who the third scum is by then.

There is no drawback to it.

Yeah same thing with this plan. Also I see these small semi-slips where he says things like “we lynch wrong between me and slandaar” Generally people who are town don’t need to play this hypothetical game because they know with confidence they are town.
In post 1431, _Sherlock_ wrote:I don't believe Trollie. He said he had me as a town read for certain posts.

In post 1444, _Sherlock_ wrote:If you're telling the truth, Thor probably protected me.

How does you shooting me and me surviving make me more likely scum? If you shot me, I actually think it makes me more likely town, as the only options are that mafia shot me too or mafia shot Thor. Take your pick of which of those is more likely.

Ok, lets go back to the lying part. YES, I get that I had lied before. I messed up because I figured that if I claimed I shot slandaar it would confirm his claim and make him look town, but then we realized that the claim is just as likely to be a scum role. Then I realized what I should have done is claimed a shot on some rando to get a better reaction test, so I figured I got what I needed from the slandaar claim, now ill claim I shot Sherlock. THE VERY OBVIOUS EXPLANATION FROM TOWN SHERLOCK IS THAT THOR PROTECTED HIM. HE HAD ALREADY SAID THAT THOR HAD A TOWN READ ON HIM. But he goes STRAIGHT to calling me a liar. Why? Because Scumlock knows that SCUM SHOT ME last night, so if I didn’t die that must mean that Thor protected me, and that I shot either Thor or Slandaar (who claimed 1shotbp). If Sherlock did not know the truth of the scumkill last night, the VERY OBVIOUS explanation would have been that thor protected him.
this is the main problem I have with Sherlock right now

In post 1462, _Sherlock_ wrote:@Trollie: Here's a possibility:

Thor sees me as town, wants to protect me from the NK because I may get killed if the Mafia think he's on Trollie (or, he's protecting me from Trollie - less likely). Mafia shoots me because there's not really any other overarching townread besides Idiot, and there's Neighbor WIFOM there.

I personally find it a coincidence that the Mod made the Bodyguard to protect from all kills, and last night happened to have a missing kill and at least one person shooting me. If Slandaar is town, the Mafia certainly didn't shoot him.

OHHHH…now you come to this conclusion!?!? Took you a while to figure out what to say didn’t it…

In post 1481, _Sherlock_ wrote:Here's the problem though: We need Trollie's vote to get a scum lynch to go through.

this is slightly town, but it is also simple math. I can see someone being scum on the other side of this debate (as idiot was), accidentally counting themselves. But idiot is obvtown for his reaction to my fakeclaims so idk.

I also have that long post about all the possible konowa/Sherlock/slandaar combinations prepared. I am going to wait to post it though because I don’t want to post two huge walls in a row. Lets talk this through a bit then Ill post it.

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 am

Post by TheTrollie »

great...i actually lost that konowa/sherlock/slandaar post somehow...fml

toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

Sorry guys, been really busy today. Catching up now.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay you make a pretty convincing argument. If he is scum who would you say are his likely partners. Kwll what about you. ..
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

Alright, that's a lot better than all that crazy rambling you were doing earlier. The way you went about your reaction test doesn't make much sense to me, though.

Waiting for a response from _Sherlock_.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

well what i was looking for was to get derpscum to claim roleblocker. but Idiotking had to go crazy showing how my argument was stupid...yeah, i got that...i was trying to find someone who'd buy it lol

Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 1522, toxictaipan wrote:The way you went about your reaction test doesn't make much sense to me, though.

Oh the IRONY

Proddodge, will catch up tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”