Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 281, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:@Thor: I don't take that much stock into meta. I find your interaction with Rainbow suspicious because you don't find Rainbow's defense of you suspicious and I find it suspicious and this is a bad sentence because I'm off on a plane soon but yeah.

1. I don't care if you do or don't put stock in meta - all I want to know is why you're applying it to one pairing and not the other. Because you are doing that.

2. I have explained that the case on me was so bad I was amazed it existed - that makes defense of me seem shockingly normal. I already said all of this, what part is so strange to you?

In post 291, Klick wrote:
@Both Thor and Rainbowdash:
If I'm town, and you're town, chk has to be scum. Who out of orc, each other, and myself is his most likely partner?

Well "if you're town" then you can't be his most likely partner and I would answer Rainbow.
If we're not accepting you as town then I would say you or Rainbow.
Those are actually my two main pairings, I rather want to lynch Chk but nobody else is talking that way...which makes me want to do it more.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 301, Thor665 wrote:
In post 281, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:@Thor: I don't take that much stock into meta. I find your interaction with Rainbow suspicious because you don't find Rainbow's defense of you suspicious and I find it suspicious and this is a bad sentence because I'm off on a plane soon but yeah.

1. I don't care if you do or don't put stock in meta - all I want to know is why you're applying it to one pairing and not the other. Because you are doing that.

2. I have explained that the case on me was so bad I was amazed it existed - that makes defense of me seem shockingly normal. I already said all of this, what part is so strange to you?

In post 291, Klick wrote:
@Both Thor and Rainbowdash:
If I'm town, and you're town, chk has to be scum. Who out of orc, each other, and myself is his most likely partner?

Well "if you're town" then you can't be his most likely partner and I would answer Rainbow.
If we're not accepting you as town then I would say you or Rainbow.
Those are actually my two main pairings, I rather want to lynch Chk but nobody else is talking that way...which makes me want to do it more.

If there is a bad case against Thor on day 1 (which i wasn't around for), I would agree that it would make the people making the case look scummy. That does not directly translate to you being town, especially not to the extent to which Rainbow was defending you.

I feel much the same way you feel about the Chk lynch, but applied to Rainbow.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

I've never been good with this pairing business.

Thor665/Rainbowdash dat scum.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 303, chkflip wrote:I've never been good with this pairing business.

Thor665/Rainbowdash dat scum.

@Klick - This is why chk is scum.

Look at him, he is "fully convinced" or whatever that I am scum with Thor... yet he refuses to vote me? Why as town does he not vote me? Is he paranoid that its OT+you/Thor or something? No? Its more along the lines that he doesnt want the OPTION of me being able to convince you of anything, which is why I think its most likely him and OT at this point instead of you. If he votes me, you get cleared if you are town and then Thor votes chk and you have two strong players in me and Thor with the puzzle solved and arguing from an optimal standpoint.

Since that means T12 was town, it also solves the "why didnt I get attacked much" thing from yesterday untill after I made it clear that T12 was dying either way once I got lynched. I was the one who was going to vote wrong tomorrow if one of them came under pressure since there was no real way I was not lynching T12. It was benificial for scum to leave me around because I would lose the game for us.

But really, chk as town who has the game all figured out to the extent he claims... waits for you to vote first or something? Thats not town. Thats scum who doesnt want to complicate a win.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:55 pm

UNVOTE: Rainbowdash

Chk, why the hell are you not voting your scumread?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

When have I said anything other than the fact that I'd vote Thor or Rainbow only?

I wanted to catch up the couple pages and try to get a read on Klick.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh right, sorry, Palau has made me dumb. I forgot that Rainbow/Chk was the scumteam, so that's why chk isn't voting Rainbow.

thor/klick, COME WITH ME.

VOTE: Rainbowdash
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:56 pm

I now feel very good about this game. Chk/Rainbow is, I can say with 90% certainty, the scumteam. Everything makes sense. Come on guys let's get this done with.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:07 am

Post by Klick »

@Rainbow:
Convince me Orc is scum. That's a main reason that I'd consider lynching you; The only team left that doesn't involve you is chk/Orc, and I have a hard time believing Orc is scum. I have no problem understanding chk-scum, but that would be with you.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Klick wrote:
@Rainbow:
Convince me Orc is scum. That's a main reason that I'd consider lynching you; The only team left that doesn't involve you is chk/Orc, and I have a hard time believing Orc is scum. I have no problem understanding chk-scum, but that would be with you.

Well first... it menas chk would be your vote. We lynch scum today and we have to chances to hit their partner because of mechanics.

But really I dont HAVE a great case as to why OT is scum, it just has to be if you are town because all other options are proven wrong already. I already have given you a chk case which I can continue to expand on, but really, all I need to do is convince you its chk.

Him not voting me is a MASSIVE scumtell because of what a non-game ending 2v2 means if scum gets lynched. If its turns into OT-chk vs Me-Thor and we lynch chk, we just opened a forced win. You lynch one of me/OT the next day and then if its still going follow with the other as you and Thor become confirmed town in that situation as a votecount with 5 alive and 2 scum that stalls means either both with votes are scum or both on town are scum. In this setup we actually can take care of both of them.

Chk isnt even making a case, he is just trying to work the paranoia angle on this, he should be voting as town and not saying "oh I would vote either". If he is confiedent as I have said HE SHOULD BE VOTING, because I AM one if the "either".

I can pick through other days later but just his play here I think is already a solid case.
You don't earn
loyalty
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Klick »

I realize that lynching correctly today is an autowin (which means if it's you/chk, it's autowin already). That basically means I'm making a choice between Orc and Thor, but lynching between you and chk. Therefore, if you're town, I need a good reason to suspect Orc, because using my own scumhunting, I currently suspect a you/Thor scumteam.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 311, Klick wrote:I realize that lynching correctly today is an autowin (which means if it's you/chk, it's autowin already). That basically means I'm making a choice between Orc and Thor, but lynching between you and chk. Therefore, if you're town, I need a good reason to suspect Orc, because using my own scumhunting, I currently suspect a you/Thor scumteam.

But thats my issue, anything I make is going to probably give an appearance of being fabricated because even though I know that OT is scum if you are town, the only REAL reason I know it is I know im town. I would have voted him last out of the three of you independently.
You don't earn
loyalty
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 302, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I feel much the same way you feel about the Chk lynch, but applied to Rainbow.

Chk is and has been.
Don't derp.

In post 308, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I now feel very good about this game. Chk/Rainbow is, I can say with 90% certainty, the scumteam. Everything makes sense. Come on guys let's get this done with.

How do you rule out Klick/Chk?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Rainbowdash

Feels right.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm

I can't.

I'm just hoping like fuck that no scum would leave both people off the wagon, and because Rainbow has been going after top, and because obvscum rarely is.

I cannot lynch chk because I feel Rainbow/Thor has a stronger possibility than Rainbow/Chk.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 am

Post by Klick »

Not hammering.
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Fujiko »

Vote Count 3.5

Rainbowdash: 2 (orcinus_theoriginal, chkflip)
chkflip: 1 (Rainbowdash)

Not voting: 2 (Thor665, Klick)

3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2012-12-21 14:00:00)
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 316, Klick wrote:Not hammering.

Awesome. So its chk+OT

Look, I cant make a good case on OT. I wouldnt think he is that likely to be scum outside of the ugly vote from NU.

All of these last few pages though just point 100% to them because just look at chk. Comes in and says Thor is pretty scummy, then chains me to him, then when I make noise he stalls but shifts attention to me in response. Finally he continues to try and more goad you into voting me first untill I call him out on it while OT calls chk scummy, but I end up being the obvious vote.

The case on OT is more from the fact that he is scum WITH chk who is actively scummy. I would have voted for YOU over OT today, but given the way things are breaking down it has to be chk, and unless its somehow chk-Thor that means it HAS to also be OT. I can get you a good case on chk, I know im not in a good spot or can ever argue this well since what is forced to be true conflicts with my reads a bit, but it HAS to be true so thats where we are and I realize that showing you why chk is obviously scum will be better than trying to show why OT is scum when my case is PoE more or less.
You don't earn
loyalty
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Klick »

Hmm. I'm going to spend some more time pondering this. You can all feel free to make your cases and whatnot, and rest assured that I WILL read them and take them into consideration.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Please provide proof with your boisterous claims there, RD. You're flailing scum as far as I see it.

Oh, and inb4 "I'm about to contradict the SHIT out of myself, guys, but it's okay! Because you can't vote me!" ~ Rainbowdash
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also not hammering.

Not that this means much at this stage.

@Chk - why did you flip from me to Rainbow now instead of earlier?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

I was much more convinced with Thor-scum than Rainbow-scum, but now Rainbow-scum works with more avenues/connections and you IMO only fit the one.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 322, chkflip wrote:I was much more convinced with Thor-scum than Rainbow-scum, but now Rainbow-scum works with more avenues/connections and you IMO only fit the one.

This is just perfect as to why chk is scum. He CANT BE THIS STUPID.

If im scum and get lynched that would be GAME OVER for me. Literally - game would be over unless you are about to argue that OT is scum or something just beyond derpy like that. Chk is trying to figure out the reasons as to why he is voting me and is missing things that he would realize as town. That even goes beyond the rediculousness that as scum (with apparently NOT Thor?) I pull him off of Thor and try and make it a 1v1 or something. I mean... REALLY!?

Chk is trying to just make me an appealing lynch by apparently now trying to argue it could POSSIBLY me Me+anypony or something like that. This is not the way town thinks, but the way scum trys to overly justify a vote.
You don't earn
loyalty
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sure didn't say most of that, but nice try. Keep flailing.

Return to “Completed Open Games”