NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 198, Mehdi2277 wrote:but do you think all of emp's wagon is town (well excluding me)?

In post 194, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:MoI read slight scum.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And that's based on joh interactions which I'm curious if you thought I was town would actually still hold?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 am

In post 200, Mehdi2277 wrote:Yes it does. Unless you find Vi to always be serious which I don't.

Soooo.....

you're proving my point?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:06 am

Post by DeasVail »

Vi:
Why did you think Arc was scum at ?

I'm agreeing with Mehdi-scum. I think that contradictions can easily come from town, but I also believe that he considers contradiction a strong scumtell. The fact that he continues to deny that he contradicted himself (when I'd expect town to say something along the lines of "yeah, I contradicted myself, but I'm town, so whatever") is scummy.

Baby Spice:
Why didn't you provide your thoughts on Mehdi in ?

I agree with Empire's townread on Arc, but his analysis in looks more like a "look how town I am" thing than what a townie would actually think. Part of this I think is because it seems like he's trying too hard to find towntells in her posts. For example, I think his reasons for finding posts 7 and 8 town are not that significant. I was scum in the first 3-4 games of mafia I played and loved it. I could see scum knowing that Arc is town and deciding to have a townread on her (and seeing everything she does as a towntell) to say what Empire said though.

Empire:
Why do you think newcomers in particular would be less enthusiastic as scum?

So, I've read through (although skimmed towards the end). Right now I'm thinking my main scumreads will be Mehdi and Empire, although I still want to look over some things and clarify my reads.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:07 am

Why do I have feeling that AA is a She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (for the sake of less confusion, BabyBlue) alt?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 195, Mehdi2277 wrote:Add the word a between Vi and vig. And yes I think the fact he's pushing on it is bad since so far it just seems like complaining about someone annoying (if it was someone really scummy then why is Vi not voting her).

AA the majority of the reads are summarized in one word null, so they don't really help at all. If you're commenting on different parts being willing to actually lean towards town or scum helps.

Tammy you arguing the questioning is the exact same thing I argued with joh. Read the argument between me and joh again and if it still doesn't make sense then ask me, but your last argument is nearly identical to what joh was arguing.

Currently think rofl is town too, just because speculation on someone flipping scum isn't really worth pushing on when I wouldn't flip scum.

P-edit: You realize all your scum reads are centered on me bad while joh good?

i know, like said i haven't crossed my ways with all the players yet. we have this day phase going until the Friday. so i am not rushing in voting yet. that post is more as in my preliminary review about each one where they currently stand in my mind.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 205, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Why do I have feeling that AA is a She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (for the sake of less confusion, BabyBlue) alt?

And what kind of feeling that would be? I ll appreciate if you explain it in bit more detail...
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

@SAD, so you think Vi is always serious?

1. Ask question
2. Vote for thinking the idea in the question and his vote being worst on the wagon make him top suspect
3. Everyone argue I need to wait for a response from a question to use that as a vote reason.

Deas empire generally analyzes everything a lot. I don't see how him doing a lot of spec on something short is strange,

P-edit: You do realize there's a pretty big difference in the two annoyance wise. Reading 100 boxes might clear up the difference.

P-edit 2: So can you explain your read on me AA? I have mixed opinions, but you only mention positive things on me.

And don't worry too much on who babyblue is.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:13 am

In post 208, Mehdi2277 wrote:@SAD, so you think Vi is always serious?

I'm
saying she wasn't serious, and the fact that you chose to focus on what she said and take it with a grain of salt is scummy.

When did we change sides?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 203, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Yes it does. Unless you find Vi to always be serious which I don't.

Since I said he wasn't serious too. While it wasn't done completely seriously I still find the push bad.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:16 am

Well the core problem is you find it a "push", and choosing to focus on it.

When it's really joking.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

You can jokingly push something and showing annoyance for someone I think is likely town but mainly just for playing strangely (since if it's actually scumminess I'd like to hear it) I find scummy.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 208, Mehdi2277 wrote:

P-edit 2: So can you explain your read on me AA? I have mixed opinions, but you only mention positive things on me.

Yeah I seem to realized that I didn’t given negative opinion about you. I see your posts have good logic and you’re defending well on yourself but what surprised me that you have got high amount of votes on you for now. Makes wonder if they’re right about you or Mafia framed you and misguided townies just followed it. And the people who voted you like VI, Tammy, Arthur I don’t trust any of them yet , I am thinking there are scums in that list, it’s hard to see all three of them is scum but I very positive there is a scum as VI tried to frame me for no reason, and Tammy bandwagoned and supported VI reason to kill me, I call it very suspicious because why wouldn’t a townie would to kill someone without even giving them benefit of doubt. This move was scummy.
So I re-thought about you and the conclusion was that it is possible that you may be townie and VI seems like framing you but again all that is something going on my mind, am not sure about anything yet. So that’s why i don’t think scum neither townie for sure.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

SAD why not mention tammy saying she wants AA vig shot but mention me on it?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And I think tammy takes it seriously as well (considering she's partly town reading vi for it and from her tone sounds like she actually wants the vig kill).
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 215, Mehdi2277 wrote:And I think tammy takes it seriously as well (considering she's partly town reading vi for it and from her tone sounds like she actually wants the vig kill).

I see Tammy and VI working together on this.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 185, Baby Spice wrote:Fun fact. Johhog is still yet to address anything about Mehdi's vote on him except the timing point.

What is there to say? His only reasoning is that he "liked [my] vote the least".
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Joh what's your read of emp? Is it the same as before?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 217, Johhog wrote:
In post 185, Baby Spice wrote:Fun fact. Johhog is still yet to address anything about Mehdi's vote on him except the timing point.

What is there to say? His only reasoning is that he "liked [my] vote the least".

I really understand you.
Can you state reasons for voting Mehdi?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Johhog »

But wait, there's more! Baby Spice, you say that I haven't defended myself against Mehdi. When did he counter any points made against him?

And
why the fuck
are you defending Mehdi hardcore when you're not having a single original thought? Here's Baby Spice abridged in one quote for the scummer on the go. You can thank me later.
In post 109, Baby Spice wrote:Medhi, could you repeat or elaborate on what you didn't like about Joh's post?

That quote says everything about Baby Spice, regrettably. It describes exactly how she chooses to sheep a player for no apparent reason instead of thinking. And it just hurts to look at. A bit like looking directly at the sun when it's in zenith.
In post 218, Mehdi2277 wrote:Joh what's your read of emp? Is it the same as before?

Ugh, not really. I think he's one of the scummier here, but I'm kinda fighting against my gut here. Long story short, logic says he's scum, gut says town. Doesn't matter though, it's not like I'll have to worry about him until tomorrow anyway.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:39 am

In post 213, ArcAngel9 wrote:And the people who voted you like
VI
, Tammy, Arthur

Oh shit shit's going down.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

SAD answering me on tammy I'd think matters more then Vi being called something else.

So joh what are all my posts arguing with you? Whether you like the defense that is it and I find you being either dumb or just ignoring it to argue when I've repeatedly explained the main question thing you attacked me on. You still won't see that as viable and treat it like every time I argue with you is because I can't read.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:43 am

In post 222, Mehdi2277 wrote:SAD answering me on tammy I'd think matters more then Vi being called something else.

Tammy is town though? And she didn't really attack Vi about it? You seemed to just take it up and try to blow it up.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I never said she attacked Vi. It was only a few posts ago so are my posts hard to read? You pushed me for taking the fact Vi pushed AA as scummy, but it's ok for her to get a town read on Vi for the same thing and seriously push for AA being vig shot.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 219, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 217, Johhog wrote:

I really understand you.
Can you state reasons for voting Mehdi?

I got bad vibes already when he voted Empire, his reasoning was shit, and not kinda shit, just shit. He was all "yeah I don't agree with the reasons on why you guys vote Emp, but he should've been clearer that his vote on NS was a serious vote so I'll bw him anyway". Then he unvoted Emp and distanced himself from the wagon by instantly voting the, in his opinion, worst vote on the Empirewagon. That striked me as someone trying to save his own arse. Looking at it retrospectively, I have to say that's a towntell for Empire. I can see Mehdi opposing the wagon because he knows it might lead to a lynch if Empire reacts badly, it's short deadlines and all. The fact that his reasoning for voting me is shit doesn't make stuff better. I've already covered that, though. There's been some bits and pieces after that too, like when he said that he thought there had to be at least one scum on the Empirewagon, the very wagon he himself jumped on before jumping off it instantly.
In post 221, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 213, ArcAngel9 wrote:And the people who voted you like
VI
, Tammy, Arthur

Oh shit shit's going down.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”