chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #227 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fucking lol'd. I'll get to this in a bit.

Hey Thor... you been stayin' sexy since we last met?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #229 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. I'm not even going to ask why I've got the hottest seat in the game right now.

All I'm going to say is that the longer that orcinus vote stays on Thor without a quick hammer, the likelier it is for Thor-scum.

You guys lynched super fast but I'm going to assume it's mechanics based as I've never played a nomination game before and haven't fully read the thread.

Skimmed up to P7 and I highly dislike Thor's play altogether, which is very strange because I typically love Thor. So there's that.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #231 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because no matter what I was going to post, you were going to say that?

:D
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 221, Thor665 wrote:Rainbow/Orc doesn't make much sense to me as a pair.
Top12/Rainbow does.
Top12/Devourer does.
Top12/Orc does.
Orc/Devourer does.
Rainbow/Devourer does.

Thor665/Rainbowdash does.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #236 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Your OT opinion conflicts with itself.

So does your Thor opinion, go figure.

There's nothing I can add that isn't going to be refuted and destroyed by you two so I'm not even going to try. I don't have the energy. What I do have are strong convictions and over the last four pages alone (not counting the fact that your votes have been ridiculously succinct) shows a lot of Thor665/Rainbowdash.

VOTE: Thor665

I've got no reason not to think you're scum. You punked OT into unvoting probably because he was unsure and unaware of LYLO, but I'm as positive as I can be about you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 235, Rainbowdash wrote:
Ive actually been thinking on this some more, and I think it confirms that one of T12 and Thor are scum (outside of a chk-OT pairing). Thor as scum would have done better to lynch me if he was scum UNLESS T12 is town. If T12 is town it was better for him to lynch Toroid.

That leaves me with what happens falls into one of

T12 is town, Thor is scum
Thor is town, T12 is ????

We can replace the mystery with scum though I think because if he was town it means its chk-OT and why wouldnt OT attack me when it just makes me go for T12, and if its that pair they auto-win.

Given that, it MUST be one of, and exactly one of T12 and Thor
. Even though I dislike the attack on Thor from OT, it actally cleared away the pairing that allows us to without a doubt show that its one of two.

So its T12 + OT/chck
... so I need to do some convincing magic here. Give me some time and I should get it up this weekend. Tomorrow maybe since it should be an easy day at work that I dont have to work any overtime.

I must've misread the OT bit because it's not clicking like it was before, but you're clearly tossing Thor665 aside... because OT attacked Thor? Otherwise, you didn't explain why his name disappeared.

OT-scum opening in lylo when his team would clearly know it's lylo because they didn't have to put people up for nomination (if I read those rules proper) would be retarded at best. OT isn't scum. I'm not scum. I'm not ruling out T12 as a possibility, but I feel much stronger with Thor/Rainbowdash than I do T12/Rainbowdash. The latter doesn't make sense, the former does.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #239 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: The former makes more sense to me than the latter.*

I'm tired, it's finals week next week. Too much studying and not enough sleep.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #241 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm saying I'm not ruling out the possibility of T12/Rainbowdash. That doesn't mean I have a stronger scum-read on you than I have on Thor665. Thanks though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

Your chainsaw defending him only makes it ever more obvious you're his partner.

Your second graf is WIFOM btw, but you know that.

Popular solution? Please. I'm going for what I feel is right, and that's a Thor665 lynch. Your misconstrued perception of what I'm actually saying is false.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Everyone (see also: OT, T12 only) read this.

In post 237, Rainbowdash wrote:
which is why I REALLY would like it if you wouldnt vote because if its T12/OT you are essenitally throwing the game

So essentially her voting me is just as scum-motivated as me voting Thor.

Thor665/Rainbowdash it is.

Thor first because I'm not having this "well now you unvoted because I said it was scummy so you're scum" bullshit argument.

gg
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:42 am

Post by chkflip »

Just want to throw out there that the longer this goes on, the longer it's either chk-scum or Thor/Rainbowdash-scum. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

First, I didn't ever say it was scummy. I just noted the hypocrisy in Rainbowdash's voting after he said I was doing what he then went and did.

Her chainsaw defense of you reeks of scum-buddy attempts to look town. The hypocrisy only intensifies it.

My attack on you only sprang up after you citing me? Is that a serious statement? I wasn't even in the game yet, dude, so of course it happened after you gave your list of suspicions. My attack on you is over the fact that you're not playing your typical Thor665 mega-town play.

You do bring up a good point, however. T12 could still be scum and I still haven't tossed that possibility aside, but Thor/Rainbowdash makes more sense to me. And the more time treads on without a quickhammer on myself or you, Thor, the more it becomes clear that only OT simply cannot be scum. Thor/Rainbow, chk/T12, and arguably enough any other variable of the four could be the only scum teams.

I suppose what I'm saying is I feel like this clears OT about as much as anything could at this point since, if he were scum with you or Rainbowdash a quicklynch would've been achieved.

The only combination of the remaining four that doesn't work is chk/Rainbow simply because I can state with utmost certainty that I was online cruising through my other game, Facebook, Twitter, et cetera ad nauseam at the time you had a vote on you and the two of us would've quicklynched you if she were online as well. All I can give you on that is my word, however, so take that however you'd like.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Thor665

Only because this:

@MOD: It's my birthday on the 15th a m'lady has many plans for tomorrow/15th. I'll be V/LA until the 16th at the latest but will probably return the night of the 15th.

Discuss.

;)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #303 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

I've never been good with this pairing business.

Thor665/Rainbowdash dat scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #306 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

When have I said anything other than the fact that I'd vote Thor or Rainbow only?

I wanted to catch up the couple pages and try to get a read on Klick.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #314 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Rainbowdash

Feels right.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #320 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Please provide proof with your boisterous claims there, RD. You're flailing scum as far as I see it.

Oh, and inb4 "I'm about to contradict the SHIT out of myself, guys, but it's okay! Because you can't vote me!" ~ Rainbowdash
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #322 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

I was much more convinced with Thor-scum than Rainbow-scum, but now Rainbow-scum works with more avenues/connections and you IMO only fit the one.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #324 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sure didn't say most of that, but nice try. Keep flailing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #326 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

I've already stated what that means in a previous post.

You should know what you're calling me scum for, actually.

Still waiting on that case.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #328 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

234, 236, 241.

The only thing that has changed is the fact that it isn't as viable to place all my eggs on Thor-scum when there are more pairings with RD-scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #330 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nobody made me do anything, so we can cue the "I told you so" here because I knew as soon as I switched my vote you'd call that scummy, too.

I'm not fluffing anything here; IMO I'm being concise and clear, you're the one flailing, fluffing, and straw-manning hard.

I've given my opinion on whom I think the scum teams are. I even gave you the post numbers. Try again.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #342 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:04 am

Post by chkflip »

Klick, explain that last line for me?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #344 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 332, Thor665 wrote:
Instead he's dancing with this pairing nonsense and acting like somehow I've been ruled out of viable teams (like...which?) or that Rainbow has become more viable to those same teams (like...which?)

In post 238, chkflip wrote:
OT-scum opening in lylo when his team would clearly know it's lylo because they didn't have to put people up for nomination (if I read those rules proper) would be retarded at best. OT isn't scum. I'm not scum. I'm not ruling out T12 as a possibility, but I feel much stronger with Thor/Rainbowdash than I do T12/Rainbowdash. The latter doesn't make sense, the former does.

Pay attention. I didn't think Thor/Klick worked and, clearly, it didn't. It could still be either of you IMO.

I also believe Orc is as confirmed town as anyone could be at this point.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #347 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:28 am

Post by chkflip »

I had to look at it more realistically instead of tunneling my focus all on you and how I wasn't enjoying your play. It was arrogant of me to assume I'd be able to spot if you were town or scum based on our history (of less than five games, I'd wager, our first of which was my first on site) and I looked at what was happening, how it was happening, and decided Rainbowdash was a bigger scum-read due to the last four pages.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:41 am

Post by chkflip »

1) How hard Orc went after RD and the limited resistance between the two. Yes, RD made an OT/CHK connection but went for the mislynch on me because she felt it was the easier sell. The general consensus at the time was that Orc was town. It just doesn't read like scum-distancing to me.

2) 336 reads genuine, 337 & 338 do not.

I'm currently re-reading both you and Klick to hope to find the scum-buddy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #356 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 am

Post by chkflip »

You didn't hammer Rainbow and that doesn't confirm you as town.

OFFICIALLY CONFUSED.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #373 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:14 am

Post by chkflip »

It has more implications than what your previously quoted portion had sought out to intend.

Still conducting my re-read through. What are your cases on one-another?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #376 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am

Post by chkflip »

If I were scum, why wouldn't I make myself a wagon?
Clearly the gates are against me so if I didn't win today I wouldn't win at all, right?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #378 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 am

Post by chkflip »

376 is WIFOM on my part. Today's final (US History) about killed me.

What happened to scum-hunting?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #379 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:54 am

Post by chkflip »

So I'm fucking stupid.

UNVOTE: Thor665

Rainbowdash explicitly tied herself to Thor on purpose, setting him up for the lynch if she fell. Thus the 'Thor is off the table' comment.

VOTE: Klick
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #386 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Klick

Fuck it. gg Klick.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #388 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

YUP YOU GOT ME.

/:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #390 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

THANK. FUCKING. GOD.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #398 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

THANK ORC!? BITCH I HAD YOU TWO PEGGED ON MY FIRST FIVE POSTS.

I just need more confidence in my reads.

But guess what, guys... I never read the rest of the game. Three pages in I was like "lolnope" and was spot on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #400 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Meh, I was testing a new play style. Empking-esque, low content concise posting. I'll have to work on it a little more.
You're totally right, though, had somebody else replaced in it could've gone the other way for you guys.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #412 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

I think you did very well for the portion I played. I'd say 'no' on the extra vote counts. Players can always ISO the mod if they've forgotten where votes are.

Return to “Completed Open Games”