NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 356, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 79, Vi wrote:
In post 77, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 76, Vi wrote:
In post 75, Mehdi2277 wrote:Vi same thing I asked before can you explain why you're currently voting SAD?
Because I haven't moved my vote from him. Would you like for me to move my vote?
You voted him while talking to maestro on voting you is bad so I thought the lack of vote on maestro meant some more reasoning for voting SAD. I'm curious what that is.
I decline.

Unvote: Ser Arthur Dayne
Vote: Mehdi2277
(L-6)
Please discuss your vote on Mehdi Vi because it's been camped there forever and you have not mentioned anything about the growing wagon.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

._.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 pm

In post 375, Mehdi2277 wrote:It was the most recent mention of me asking questions a lot as a thing I do as town. Whether I was town or not doesn't change that.
Do you actually hear your logic...

"I'm town by ____ b/c a person said I was town because of it. Nvm if I WAS actually town or not."
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

No I'm arguing that I'm not scummy for asking a lot of questions and it's null.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 364, Mehdi2277 wrote:Funny actually since that same reason was something referenced for town me.

In post 83, kanyeknowsbest wrote:mehdi looks like what ive seen of mehdi before, ie asking pointless questions and pushing angles i dont really give a shit abt.
idk if he plays diff as scum tho so..standard null 4neow

In post 369, Mehdi2277 wrote:But still you're point was I do it as scum. Mine is I do it as town as well and that
kanye actually did put it best
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:27 pm

What's that?

Is that the grasping at straws I hear?

(seriously though, you're really cracking).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Do not want me to found to an fos at me?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

Mehdi - your partner in 463 also gave that as a reason for why you were town when you weren't.

If you thought I was worried about a short day because I was unsure of my reads, why would you want to get me to out that, especially if you have a town read on me. You know, because you've played with me, that I talk about my reads when I have them. There is a virtue in waiting to see how some things develop, and really beyond your first question you needling on the way I treated days in 463 vs my statement here does seem like putting too much attention on really minor and inconsequential things.

What is your read on baby spice by the way?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don't see why Mehdi would have refuted the question point the way he did unless as scum hoping for "he wouldn't use a game where he was scum to defend himself, surely!"
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 383, Tammy wrote:

Town since I don't see a benefit to continuing to push joh as scum or have me as a strong town read.

In post 384, DeasVail wrote:I don't see why Mehdi would have refuted the question point the way he did unless as scum hoping for "he wouldn't use a game where he was scum to defend himself, surely!"

I don't think I've ever bothered to use wifom as a reason besides bussing/distancing type stuff.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Okay mehdi what's your read on every person in the game with a reason please.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 385, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 383, Tammy wrote:

Town since I don't see a benefit to continuing to push joh as scum or have me as a strong town read.

Okay, so let's go with the hypothesis your town. You've never heard of scum defending town before? Is that really the only thing giving you a town read on baby spice?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Town (S to W) -> Empire, Baby, MoI, AA, Tammy, | SAD, snow, rofl, Deas, Joh
Null (most to least town leaning) - King, NS, Kon,
Scum - Vi

If you need reasons for a specific people ask, since otherwise it isn't needed to explain why for each. The line thingy just divides strong town reads from weak ones.

P-edit: Yes and I love to do it, but there really isn't a point to it here when she's already divided herself opinion wise from most people with just having joh as a scum read so it just makes her more in disagreement with everyone. That and when I've had 10 people suspect me I have a feeling she'd get attacked for trying to white knight later on if I did get lynched. And the first reason (having joh as scum) also applies for her town read.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm

In post 297, Mehdi2277 wrote:Quick replies being, from my wagon vi and
joh I think are scum
(although that isn't connected to the wagon too much). SAD and tammy I think are town. Kon meh. Can't remember who else

And quick lynch = easy target since if you're pushing someone as scum it's likely for a lynch and easy kind of shows you think it won't take too much time or won't be too hard.

In post 388, Mehdi2277 wrote:Town (S to W) -> Empire, Baby, MoI, AA, Tammy, | SAD, snow, rofl, Deas,
Joh

Scum - Vi

Did I miss somewhere?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Also why is Vi a scumread (might I mention your only)? I mean beyond that one line "explanation" where you voted him.

What do you think about KM's reads?

Why is Deas weak town?

Why is Snow weak town?

Is your townread of Baby really that strong?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Yes the entire meta discussion on joh which can be found:

In post 317, Mehdi2277 wrote:I'll admit though that from looking at a past game of yours your annoyance is similar (specifically the vengeful where you yelled at Abbadon's reasoning when he was right). Vi currently looks worse (reasoning the same as before) VOTE: Vi

In post 322, Mehdi2277 wrote:I was reading another game since I heard a game mentioned as finished in one page. He was in it and played similarly. Vi was my second strongest scum read.

In post 324, Mehdi2277 wrote:No. I still disagree with what he did. I just found something that I find to out weigh that. The annoyance he's shown is similar to a past town game no

There's a few other mentions, but that's mainly it read change wise.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 388, Mehdi2277 wrote:Town (S to W) -> Empire, Baby, MoI, AA, Tammy, | SAD, snow, rofl, Deas, Joh
Scum - Vi

If you need reasons for a specific people ask, since otherwise it isn't needed to explain why for each. The line thingy just divides strong town reads from weak ones.

P-edit: Yes and I love to do it, but there really isn't a point to it here when she's already divided herself opinion wise from most people with just having joh as a scum read so it just makes her more in disagreement with everyone. That and when I've had 10 people suspect me I have a feeling she'd get attacked for trying to white knight later on if I did get lynched. And the first reason (having joh as scum) also applies for her town read.

See this kind of disconnect makes no sense to me mehdi. You say you, yourself, love to do it as scum, but you can't see the motivation for someone else to do it as scum? You defended piggy, right? Even though almost everyone was calling her scum? Didn't your hydra follow up with piggy's scum read on Thor too? I'd have to look it up but I'm pretty sure I remember reading In The scum qt you saying that you tend to white knight as scum, so if you are town here why aren't you a little suspicious over her behavior?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Well that's not saying it you think Joh is TOWN, but basically either it just makes him a weaker scumread than Vi or a reason enough to unvote him (like you did) for now.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:04 pm

(lol Tammy- 85.5 me and you vs Zar)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 276, Baby Spice wrote:
Stealing time while resting my back

Vote count wrote:Mehdi2277 (6): SnowStorm, Vi, Johhog, Tammy, roflcopter, Ser Arthur Dayne

Joh, terribad vote and post with it. OMGUS with attitude. Insults (a personal pet peeve of mine), and strong focus on the weakest reason of Medhi's vote. But I've addresses this more earlier.

Tammy. Actually Tammy's #123 is the reason I wanted to do this.
I find it strange that Tammy calls Johog town for an action that is scummy. I find it hard to believe that she could actually miss the point being made by Mehdi, let alone question why I would point out a scummy action used as the basis for a vote on a player that appears town. Then she takes the cake for complaining about Medhi daring to scum hunt. Then calls OMGUSing, Johogs's vote, a good reason to vote.

Oh, and Tammy:
And the fact is, it's not scummy to vote someone without reasoning,

It is scummy. It's not nice to have a reason and not give it as it leaves the way for scum to vote without a reason then make something up later, but to actually vote without reason past the RVS is scummy.

i]

Okay so beyond this rather flaccid rundiwn of the mehdi wagon where you don't seem to actually come to any evaluations, what is p with your super duper laser focus on johhog? So, you say insults are a pet peeve, do you actually find that a scummy action or are you just pointing out what you don't like about johhog? You say his vote is terribad, but why is it?

I don't see how mehdi, and apparently you to, can't see the town motivation in johhogs vote and reasoning on empire. That you both seem to be willfully misinterpreting the issue and refusing to listen to the widely accepted definitions of things and are instead sticking to your thought up definitions makes no town sense to me. I see the scum sense though.

I also don't understand how you can't see my point. Mehdi voted empire for a scummy reason, or at least for a really bad and flimsy one, changed his mind and immediately started scum hunting the wagon he had just been on before really anyone had a chance to update their reads. He then picked the most townie vote on empire and calls it the scummiest. He then has not listened to why his interpretation is incorrect. I can't follow this thought process nor can I see the town motivation here.

Why is mehdi such a strong town read for you that you're working so hard for him?

And also, by the way, it is not scummy to vote without a reason. Any halfway competent person can give a reason for why they would vote before hand and ont need to make one up afterwards. It's got nothing to do with nice. This is mafia not the miss congeniality pageant, and voting without reason can garner some interesting reactions. But this is entering MD territory.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Empire »

Ok, so I went over NS's games and here's what I've found re: his reactions to pressure and how he generally responds to others:

SCUM:

Political Corruption Mafia - Generally speaking, he tends to be a bit...nicer when he responds to being voted or responding to questions. Check #243's response to being voted by Johhog; while there's a bit of snark there, it mostly reads like he's trying to placate Johhog by asking him for his reasoning. Likewise with his reply to ActionDan in #179. MoI and Johhog, since you guys were both town this game, please let me know if there's anything wrong with this reasoning.

Micro 70 - Likewise, I see here that NS generally tries to placate and reason with the people who vote him. He starts off by awkwardly trying to brush aside Tierce's vote in #23 and #28 by providing reasoning with why he voted the mod and found the vote count "fascinating." He then proceeds to launch an awkward OMGUS vote against Tierce while simultaneously trying to reason with her in #35. After that he kinda fades out.

TOWN:

Otherworld - Right off the bat, there seems to be a pretty clear difference with his aggressive reply to crypto in #73 ("Bull fucking shit. Shut the fuck up or replace out.") and he also tends to be a bit more conscious about his play/status with his "haters" comment in #110. At the same time, though, there's a bit of trying to reason with people while being suspected (#149) so that kinda throws me for a loop a little bit. Vi, since you were town in this one, is there anything wrong with my reasoning here?

NY152 - Again, a bit of sarcasm/snarkiness here with his vote on BBmolla in #153 and again in his interaction with inte in #177...actually, holy shit, the snarky attitude is pretty much everywhere in this ISO.

Conclusion:
Venturing to say NS might actually be town here given his replies to me in #68 and #74 as I'm seeing that same kind of snark here. Not super confident on this though given the low amount of content in this game.

Unvote

What's Mehdi at now?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It's implied when I say his town play in that game out weights his current play. Or the comment on spice reading his game to try to get her to change reads on him (what else was it for?)

And tammy not all white knights are equal. I said in that post I do it and followed with why it isn't worth doing here.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 396, Empire wrote:
Unvote

What's Mehdi at now?
L-2 if I'm not mistaken.

Generally speaking those are my recollections of NS.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 395, Tammy wrote:He then picked the most townie vote on empire and calls it the scummiest. He then has not listened to why his interpretation is incorrect.

Can you really not see how this is just purely loaded? Since I said his vote was worst maybe I completely with the assertion and whether you think someone's post looks town doesn't mean I will think that. Similar to how I stayed with my idea on it you stayed with your idea on it for most of the time (and still are since you're calling it the best vote).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Continuing on that I'm curious what all the posts with me arguing on joh's vote were. I can listen and still disagree to something.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”