Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 38, BirdAndBeast wrote:mastin and I talked a little bit. We agree that there is something odd about Roger and his interactions with me.

I think njoseph is town.

UNVOTE: Albus Dumbledore
VOTE: Roger Thornhill

MOD: SC you have listed the birds vote as me in the vote counts.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Bumi »

ArcAngel is town.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 170, thezmon221 wrote:So you’re a hypocrite too?

lol yes.

But contextually, not exactly as I was at the time writing a post on your scumminess, not just answering something out of the blue.
Besides, it was a great segue.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 201, Bumi wrote:ArcAngel is town.

Sure I am.
so who are you suspects?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
BirdAndBeast (2): unseencamo, thezmon221
njoseph (1): Aj The Epic
Roger Thornhill (2): Bride of Sadistyx, SoraAdvent
thezmon221 (6): The Mini-Librarian, nhammen, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9
unseencamo (1): HeatherA
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (10): Albus Dumbledore, Baby Spice, Bumi, DayVigilante, ewo2, JacobSavage, JohnnyFarrar, PMysterious, Robert2424, Sixx, KillerApple

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

In post 200, Baby Spice wrote:
MOD: SC you have listed the birds vote as me in the vote counts.

All counts have been changed to show you as not voting. If this is incorrect, please let me know.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 193, Aj The Epic wrote:Parma and B&B have an argument that could justify their own votes, but I see three sheep and it isn't even time for me to go to bed yet. I'd like for Njoseph, Arc and Liberian to post any tells, just minor leanings and the sort, of those who have posted please. You are sheep, and must at least give something to contribute. Start there.

What the fuck are you talking about? Read my iso.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Bumi »

In post 203, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 201, Bumi wrote:ArcAngel is town.

Sure I am.
so who are you suspects?

I haven't read so I don't know.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 205, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 193, Aj The Epic wrote:Parma and B&B have an argument that could justify their own votes, but I see three sheep and it isn't even time for me to go to bed yet. I'd like for Njoseph, Arc and Liberian to post any tells, just minor leanings and the sort, of those who have posted please. You are sheep, and must at least give something to contribute. Start there.

Lol, this is why i like mafia verymuch. you can have a serious talk with the most amusing reactions.
Aj The Epic thinks those votes are too quick. Mr AJ, Its just a vote not the lynch yet. so chill :cool:
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Bumi is town. Ok.

Thezmon221 is scum and you should all vote for him. Here is why.

1. Over-justification of his votes/opinions.
In post 59, thezmon221 wrote:VOTE: Dumbledore

Seems like a good place to start.

In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Irregardless, if you must know, I voted Dumbledore to put pressure on. Admittedly, I went through the posts semi-quickly

In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Since Dumbledore hasn't even posted yet, I might as well switch now than later.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rodger

He is clearly very conscious about what other people think about him. Lays down a random vote in post 59 and implies he has a reason for it. The he says that reason is pressure in post 85; which is pretty dubious in itself, all things considered. Pressuring someone that has yet to post? Why dumbledore then? Then he flips onto Roger whilst defending his old vote lightly to make it seem legitimate.

2. Saying/implying that we can't 'prove' he is scum
In post 87, thezmon221 wrote:So explain to me why I'm scum? Because it then looks like your "obvscum" claim isn't so obvious after all, nor your argument.

In post 90, thezmon221 wrote:So I ask again, why am I scum? Or if you like, you can refute the points I have had to reiterate.

In post 180, thezmon221 wrote:You've yet to actually answer one of my questions

This is an INCREDIBLY scummy attitude. It reeks of 'You cant prove Im scum! You have no reason to know Im scum! You can't prove anything!' Its scummy because he is trying to show he is town. The underlying tone here is that we are voting him and he doesn't see why (because hes clearly town and not scum!). Also he implies that we don't have a good reason and therefore he is town and we aren't answering his (clearly pro-town) questions about why we are voting him. Its scuuuuum.

Also more on this, he tries to discredit the case against him by asserting most of it is just sheeping and creating a silly strawman about us thinking we are obvtown just for being a hydra. Oh, and he accused mastin and I of active lurking which is flat out 100% untrue. Its just a discreditting attempt.

3. Lack of original thought. Looking at his ISO, I can't really point to any thoughts that look genuine.

~Bird.

Pedit: Librarian was the first person to call out Thez, lol.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Oops yeah turns out I did forget to vote.

Vote Thez

Mod: Sc I believe your post count in #78 is still wrong

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Parama »

Apple iss so hilariously scum
One at a time Parama one at a time
phew
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 210, Parama wrote:Apple iss so hilariously
scum
derp

ftfy

~Bird
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Parama »

Bird is firmly a "I think he's town but I want an investigative role on him to make sure" read for me right now
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 199, ArcAngel9 wrote:and, I just wanted to know if there is any Day Vig kill. This is a big game. They come under good use if we have two major suspects in a day phase. Isn't a good thing to have ability to hit Mafia twice?

In the words of Michael Buffer, "Let's get ready to Rolefish!"

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 205, The Mini-Librarian wrote:

Lol, this is why i like mafia verymuch. you can have a serious talk with the most amusing reactions.
Aj The Epic thinks those votes are too quick. Mr AJ, Its just a vote not the lynch yet. so chill :cool:

It's an ugly vote on your part.

Mini_librarian, please explain to me how him RVS'ing is a bad thing. Realistically the only other thing going on was some minor reaction tests and major talk of policy lynching Roger. That's something I don't have an issue with someone skipping, per time.

Bird, his reaction is the same as I've come to expect from most people with the votes of sorts placed on him. This reaction, I chalk it up to the standard "explain your vote, please". And it is a legitimate concern. When Njoseph and Arc placed votes, please tell me you at least smell a rat. You're initial clear/reads realistically are very gutty. I, personally, have Njoseph and Arc as needing validation to any other reads besides Thez and you that has some slightly unique reasoning or that doesn't follow your own calls before I pressure the hell out of them the rest of the game.

Lastly, since I have been having a major issue with sheeps in some games recently, allow people to place their own argument. Too often, people vote by the "I agree" system and it ticks me off no matter who they're lynching on.

Personally, my gut instinct tells me Thezmon is not scum for any reasoning brought up previously. It's an ugly reason essentially based totally off of this site's meta and not taking into account different habitual tendencies of other sites. Like, for example, I'd never state whether someone is scum or town based on two or three posts. Anyone can make a couple of posts if this were the case and appear town. The few that you deem as scum are then instantly lynched. The calls on this site are a pride thing for you at the end of the game to say "Hey look at all these reads I got right", in my opinion. Views should change too fast for two or three posts to decide this. They can come off as such, as you have me coming off as town up to now. But, my direct confrontation to you would surely change your opinion, correct? What then? Will you be influenced by prior views of who I am defending, or influenced by views of your gut instinct?

Also, by trying to take such a strong town standing earlier, you will regardless draw sheep. This is going to mean that YOU have to be more mindful of those following you. Especially because when someone agrees with you more often than disagrees, you are lulled into tendency to feel a sense of comradery. This is only natural, but you'll be influenced by that in just the same way that someone who argues with you will naturally be seen as a foe. For the moment, you and Parma both appear town, which not only makes you a target, people will tie themselves in such ways to WK themselves off of your death. Be VERY careful with your reads, therefore. And, I suspect your read on Thezmon is wrong.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 212, Parama wrote:Bird is firmly a "I think he's town but I want an investigative role on him to make sure" read for me right now
Lolno. We're dead n1, bro.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Not even going to start on how Wifom-y that was.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 213, Aj The Epic wrote:When Njoseph and Arc placed votes, please tell me you at least smell a rat.
Multiple times I was ready to comment on something, only to see that Arc had already beaten me to the punch. No way she's scum. Njoseph is pretty obvtown from posts as well. If a rat is present, it aint either of 'em, nor is it TML.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 215, Aj The Epic wrote:Not even going to start on how Wifom-y that was.
Pfft, you know it's true. If not for being obvtown, if not for having reads which are actually a threat, then for being annoying. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bride of Sadistyx has requested replacement.

In post 209, Baby Spice wrote:
Mod: Sc I believe your post count in #78 is still wrong

Got it.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I don't have an issue with TML trying to make a case. It wasn't very good, but it also was really early. Can you point me to what made you think that Arc is town? Because I think she tried to role fish out a day vig if there is one...

P-edit: But, if town, someone leaves you alive so you break your own prophecy. Or you could be well-disguised town, live and blame it on a frame. Or you could just be drawing doc protection. Either way, you probably will draw it and live, which would invalidate all of this if no or only one kill came through. (Maybe a vig on top of that, as well... but then we won't really be any the brighter). Prophesying someone's death is always real interesting concept.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

No joke: it'd be easier to quote the parts of ArcAngel's posts which DON'T make me think town.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Bumi »

I think Roger is town.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 221, Bumi wrote:I think Roger is town.
Definitely possible.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 151, StrangerCoug wrote:Roger Thornhill (5): Bride of Sadistyx, SoraAdvent, thezmon221, Parama, njoseph
Which'd make this highly suspect, by the way.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

And this is twice now that we have to ask, Bumi--you're reading now, but surely you have some sort of suspect.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”