BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

(Oh, and by the way--AJ's been kicked off the town list.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

(Oh, and by the way--AJ's been kicked off the town list.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So, generally upbeat and playing the meta early game. I'm not much for the lighter, happy-go-lucky mafia players, so if it's an appeal to emotions of some sort based on her general happy demeanor, I'm going to agree to disagree for a while.

I present two charges to her: Sheeping and Role fishing day vig. I'll leave it at that and hopefully draw upon it later.

P-edit. Don't worry, I knew that would happen.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 227, Aj The Epic wrote:I present two charges to her: Sheeping and Role fishing day vig.
Both of these are bullshit. She's clearly not sheeping, and she was clearly not rolefishing for a dayvig.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Bumi »

In post 224, BirdAndBeast wrote:And this is twice now that we have to ask, Bumi--you're reading now, but surely you have some sort of suspect.

Personally probably Parama + Nhammen but nothing more than gut about it.

I think Nj and Bride are town for their little interaction on page 2.

I think BirdAndBeast are town although their hyperaggression isn't really needed with this many people from a much slower paced site.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by nhammen »

BirdAndBeast wrote:No joke: it'd be easier to quote the parts of ArcAngel's posts which DON'T make me think town.
I don't see it. Arc is null for me. Maybe a hair South of null for #94, but it's not much. She could be removed from the game, and I would see no difference.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 228, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 227, Aj The Epic wrote:I present two charges to her: Sheeping and Role fishing day vig.
Both of these are bullshit. She's clearly not sheeping, and she was clearly not rolefishing for a dayvig.

Go iso. 192 is obv-sheep. She makes no disguise of it. Basically "Good reason, here's your vote".
199, she's trying to draw a vig kill out. Specifically on Sixx. Whether she wants to control the vig, get someone to claim, or just set up an easy kill, she obviously stated that she wants to know if there is one. Well, there are only two ways for a day vig to answer that: Day kill or reply 'there is' or something to that effect.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I think this is yours.

What is wrong with a day vig day killing exactly? Sheeping is not scummy, its just sheeping. And ArcAngel clearly had original thoughts of her own if you ISO her.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 229, Bumi wrote:Personally probably Parama + Nhammen but nothing more than gut about it.
There, was that so hard? ;)
In post 231, Aj The Epic wrote:Go iso. 192 is obv-sheep. She makes no disguise of it. Basically "Good reason, here's your vote".
199, she's trying to draw a vig kill out. Specifically on Sixx. Whether she wants to control the vig, get someone to claim, or just set up an easy kill, she obviously stated that she wants to know if there is one. Well, there are only two ways for a day vig to answer that: Day kill or reply 'there is' or something to that effect.
If you think ArcAngel was sheeping, you need to get better at reading sub-text.
If you think ArcAngel was rolefishing for a day-vig, then you need to play more games to realize just how stupid an accusation that is. Asking for a dayvig on a player, if any tell at all, would be town, not scum.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

...And as you can tell by our crossposting the same exact thing, we're both in agreement on this. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

To post 233
I disagree fully on part 2. Asking to day vig a player this early when not everyone has even checked in is really bad in my mind. To me, the vig needs to operate on their own reads until they have a confirmed townie to reason with.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 235, Aj The Epic wrote:Asking to day vig a player this early when not everyone has even checked in is really bad in my mind. To me, the vig needs to operate on their own reads until they have a confirmed townie to reason with.
One need not have all players checked in to have confirmed townies to reason and work with. What you're trying to use to support your argument is undermining it.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I wonder if the Angel read too much into Parama's first post.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 202, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 170, thezmon221 wrote:So you’re a hypocrite too?

lol yes.

But contextually, not exactly as I was at the time writing a post on your scumminess, not just answering something out of the blue.
Besides, it was a great segue.
Fair enough…

Bird wrote: He is clearly very conscious about what other people think about him. Lays down a random vote in post 59 and implies he has a reason for it. The he says that reason is pressure in post 85; which is pretty dubious in itself, all things considered. Pressuring someone that has yet to post? Why dumbledore then? Then he flips onto Roger whilst defending his old vote lightly to make it seem legitimate.
Orly? I didn’t see me implying a reason in P59. And I posted the vote before I noticed he had yet to post.

Bird wrote: This is an INCREDIBLY scummy attitude. It reeks of 'You cant prove Im scum! You have no reason to know Im scum! You can't prove anything!' Its scummy because he is trying to show he is town. The underlying tone here is that we are voting him and he doesn't see why (because hes clearly town and not scum!). Also he implies that we don't have a good reason and therefore he is town and we aren't answering his (clearly pro-town) questions about why we are voting him. Its scuuuuum.
Or you were, what I saw, trying to dodge questions and that this was your first actual listing of reasons with explanation of why I’d be scum.

In post 212, Parama wrote:Bird is firmly a "I think he's town but I want an investigative role on him to make sure" read for me right now
Which reeks of GodFather IME.

In post 223, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 151, StrangerCoug wrote:Roger Thornhill (5): Bride of Sadistyx, SoraAdvent, thezmon221, Parama, njoseph
Which'd make this highly suspect, by the way.
Seems to me like you were then just starting to set up for the “I knew he wasn’t town, so I’m town!” BS excuse that scum try to pull.

Oh by the way. You’ve yet to explain this in anything other than “Just are:”
In post 217, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 215, Aj The Epic wrote:Not even going to start on how Wifom-y that was.
Pfft, you know it's true. If not for being
obvtown
, if not for having reads which are actually a threat, then for being annoying. :P

Because according to me, you are anything but obvtown.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by unseencamo »

UNVOTE:
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hey, Thez, you see that big wagon on us?

...No?

...Okay then.

You see that big wagon on you, that we're spearheading?

...Yeah, that one?

...There's a reason for that. :P

We're obvtown for a reason, and your failure to grasp it is one of the reasons you're scum.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by nhammen »

Thez, mastin does this. Par for the course. Attacking someone for playing to his meta is bad, cuz he will do it as either alignment. Now, I have personal experience from a game in which mastin was dangerously wrong with one of his reads (I was scum so I was happy about him being wrong). This means, that although he appears town here, I'm not willing to entirely trust his reads.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by nhammen »

unseen, do you have anything to say other than unvote?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 177, ArcAngel9 wrote:Roger is a new player and new players usually be townie's.
New players are just as likely to be scum as experienced players. Roles are assigned randomly. But I get what you are saying: newb townies get placed under suspicion more often than experienced townies, so given that a player has come under suspicion, if that player is new, they are more likely to be town than if they are experienced. I think that's what you were trying to say?

In post 198, KillerApple wrote:I'm aware of that. It was mostly a reaction test, but I haven't really gotten one from him.
And what reaction did you hope to get?

In post 210, Parama wrote:Apple iss so hilariously scum
One at a time Parama one at a time
I can get behind this. I'm very seriously thinking it would be better than thez.

In post 226, BirdAndBeast wrote:(Oh, and by the way--AJ's been kicked off the town list.)
Hasn't been kicked off my list.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Why are you obvitown Bird? You accept it like it's a given, seems pretty dogmatic.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
BirdAndBeast (1): thezmon221
njoseph (1): Aj The Epic
Roger Thornhill (2): Bride of Sadistyx, SoraAdvent
thezmon221 (7): The Mini-Librarian, nhammen, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, Baby Spice
unseencamo (1): HeatherA
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (11): Albus Dumbledore, Bumi, DayVigilante, ewo2, JacobSavage, JohnnyFarrar, PMysterious, Robert2424, Sixx, KillerApple, unseencamo

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 241, nhammen wrote:Thez, mastin does this. Par for the course. Attacking someone for playing to his meta is bad, cuz he will do it as either alignment. Now, I have personal experience from a game in which mastin was dangerously wrong with one of his reads (I was scum so I was happy about him being wrong). This means, that although he appears town here, I'm not willing to entirely trust his reads.
Honestly, I expect that there are MS players who do play this way, but they really need to learn how to play then, for this is a terrible course and all they do is anger people to no end.

On another note, what are your reasons for voting me? I noticed the "reaction" post, but is there more or is that it?

BirdAndBeast wrote:Hey, Thez, you see that big wagon on us?

...No?

...Okay then.

You see that big wagon on you, that we're spearheading?

...Yeah, that one?

...There's a reason for that. :P

We're obvtown for a reason, and your failure to grasp it is one of the reasons you're scum.
So you've got like 2-3 sheep on a wagon? That's cool. That doesn't make you obvtown. Last I checked, only miniLib and you really have constructed the reasoning for why I'd be scum. The others seem to lack such a reason.

That's a terrible reason. You make an empty claim and make an ultimatum where I can't possibly be town, so thus you have backed me into a corner with your incoherent scumhunting.

unseencamo wrote:Why are you obvitown Bird? You accept it like it's a given, seems pretty dogmatic.
Looks like it isn't as obvious as B&B claims it to be.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by nhammen »

Because your response to Librarian's statement that you should be voting a scumread was that you didn't have any scumreads, so placed a wagonvote. I'm cool with this, and that's my MO when I have no reads. But then you said that you did have reads that you weren't sharing. In that case, why didn't you vote one of those secret reads.?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Bird here, swooping in to say a few words. Thezmon is scum. He is my numbah one target for the rest of the Day. AJ can go next for chainsawing and soft-defending the shit out of him.

Look at all that BULLSHIT. "EVERYONE VOTING ME W/O A REASON IS A SHEEP. AND PROB SCUM" "Oh except you nhammen, lets be bffs. Why are you voting me though, cant you see how frustrated I am?"

Nooooooooope. Stop right there criminal scum. What do you mean 'an ultimatum where you can't be town?' We are pretty sure you are scum and we are voting you. This is mafia. And Nhammen is conf-town the instant you flip scum.

@Unseencamo:
Spoiler:

@Thez: How about you tell us who on the wagon is scummy? Saying we have a bunch of sheep is just mud-flinging. What is your read on Parama?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:(Oh, and by the way--AJ's been kicked off the town list.)

LOL. I laughed, poor Aj.

also, 10 pages of posts, dear God, I'll have to spend just 10 to 20 mins now to read what has happened...

Rams Aj

I don't trust you anymore. lol.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”