SoraAdvent
SoraAdvent
Goon
SoraAdvent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by SoraAdvent »

In terms of reads, I don't really think ArcAngel is that town. I mean, I've looked through her ISO and only found general comments with little scumhunting.
tzmon is scum, yes, for reasons mentioned by others.
In post 102, unseencamo wrote:VOTE: BirdAndBeast
For voting to lynch Dumblydore when he already had a vote, quick lynching scum.

Don't like this at all. >5 votes on a player does not equal a quicklynch.
Don't like JS for playing RVS until people start making serious accusations. This, to me, seems like passivity.
Bird and Beast looks town to me.

Comfortable with voting tzmon for now, though I'm keeping an eye on unseencamo.
VOTE: tzmon
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

My middle name should be passivity...
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 166, BirdAndBeast wrote:OKAY, LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

Heather's scum. Sixx is scum. Thezmon is scum. Roger is possible scum. We're lynching one of them.

Oh wow. That's a lot of people that you think are scum. Are you sure someone's gonna listen to you about that? I kinda trust you on those words, but something just doesn't feel right about this post.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Bumi »

I feel like Nhammen is playing the sheperd who guides the newbies when in reality he is guiding them to a slaughter house. I can't quite explain it but I don't like Nhammen's play.

Parama going for so much policy doesn't really mesh well with pro-town behavior/motivation in my opinion. :?

SoraAdvent's weak justifications for his actions like leaving backdoors does not sit well with me either.

VOTE: SoraAdvent
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Vote AJ

Seeing I haven't submitted a vote, I'll just put one on Aj for fun.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

@aj:
I get it you don't think thez is scum. I'll just get him lynched without you. OK?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (1): Robert2424
Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
BirdAndBeast (1): thezmon221
njoseph (1): Aj The Epic
Roger Thornhill (1): Bride of Sadistyx
SoraAdvent (1): Bumi
thezmon221 (8): The Mini-Librarian, nhammen, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice
unseencamo (1): HeatherA
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (9): Albus Dumbledore, DayVigilante, ewo2, JacobSavage, JohnnyFarrar, PMysterious, Sixx, KillerApple, unseencamo

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

mod:
<cough>
<cough>

In post 252, PMysterious wrote:
In post 166, BirdAndBeast wrote:
<snip>
I kinda trust you on those words, but something just doesn't feel right about this post.

Que?

Bumi. Thezmon. You can't wander in casually and ignore the topic, or only wagon going.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 257, Baby Spice wrote:
mod:
<cough>
<cough>

*cough* What's still wrong? *cough*

Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 255, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
@aj:
I get it you don't think thez is scum. I'll just get him lynched without you. OK?

You seem rather Eager to get somebody lynched?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 258, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 257, Baby Spice wrote:
mod:
<cough>
<cough>

*cough* What's still wrong? *cough*

Scratch that; it's a vote I was supposed to count but didn't.

Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Unvote

Vote: The Mini-Librarian

Since my last was completely spam, that post dose deserve a real vote.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

Explain how my post is scummy
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 83, Parama wrote:
In post 15, Roger Thornhill wrote:yep, shame on me :-(

Yep you're not going to be around anywhere close to lylo. All up for policy lynching you today to save myself the trouble later.
In post 17, Roger Thornhill wrote:does this really matter? pm me if you really want to know it.

YOU STILL DIDN'T READ THE GODDAMN RULES?
unvote, vote: Roger

Yep. Day 1 is Policy Purge day. Oh, sure, I'll scumhunt too. Hell I'll catch all the scums today if you want me to. I just don't want this guy to stick around.
If he replaces out though I'd be fine.
In post 21, Aj The Epic wrote:I suspect an alt. I honestly suspect alt playing newb card.

This is funny because I remember seeing something else later on to make this a ridiculously stupid and scummy post. Ask me if I forget.

Bride for the love of god less dots
I'm worried about Bird, he's playing how I'd play as scum. And his posts are too short for mastin.
Also lots of vote-hopping. Not a fan. There's no real pressure if you're going to vote someone new every third post or so.

In post 59, thezmon221 wrote:VOTE: Dumbledore

Seems like a good place to start.

Scum
In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

Town
In post 63, SoraAdvent wrote:Don't like The-Mini-Librarian not explaining reads either.

Scum if thezmon is. Which he is.

In post 71, Aj The Epic wrote:B&B, I have 14 months experience.

Here. Here we go. Aj uspects an alt playing the newb card... while being an alt of someone not new. I'm not sure how I feel about that in hindsight but at least he's honest about it. Meh.
In post 74, Sixx wrote:VOTE: Heather for not being here yet.

Never mind, Bird is town and this guy is scum.
In post 77, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Why thezmon is scum

: Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate.

: suggests that it's good play to vote for who you think is scummiest at this stage of the game, still has a vote on someone who hasn't posted.

I want to change your arguments, because they're right but not the full picture. He very clearly read the thread. He knows people are voting Albus. Yet he RVSed. Then said to vote scum. After reading the thread. And not formulating opinions. And instead RVSing.
He is very very scum.
In post 82, Aj The Epic wrote:Too easy for scum to lurk.

On that note,
Hey vig. Vig all lurkers. Kthx.

This is an SC theme game, there's a vig.

Well then. I'm satisfied. Let's string up... uhh... whatever that newbie guy's name was. Him. I don't like him. Joe or whatever.

In post 248, BirdAndBeast wrote:Look at all that BULLSHIT. "EVERYONE VOTING ME W/O A REASON IS A SHEEP. AND PROB SCUM" "Oh except you nhammen, lets be bffs. Why are you voting me though, cant you see how frustrated I am?"
Wow... I'm not going to even bother commenting on this.

Nooooooooope. Stop right there criminal scum. What do you mean 'an ultimatum where you can't be town?' We are pretty sure you are scum and we are voting you. This is mafia. And Nhammen is conf-town the instant you flip scum.

1. How is Nhammen conf-town?
2. I'm saying that based on your argument, there is absolutely NO POSSIBILITY of me being town. I understand you believe strongly I'm scum, but the way you set up that instance made it impossible for me to be able to defend.

@Thez: How about you tell us who on the wagon is scummy? Saying we have a bunch of sheep is just mud-flinging. What is your read on Parama?

Who I think is scummy on the wagon (in order of scummiest-nullest):
B&B, njoseph, SoraAdvent, ArcAngel, Parama

These are two posts which exemplify the majority of his reasoning.
”Parama, Post 83” wrote:I want to change your arguments, because they're right but not the full picture. He very clearly read the thread. He knows people are voting Albus. Yet he RVSed. Then said to vote scum. After reading the thread. And not formulating opinions. And instead RVSing.
He is very very scum.
A good start in explaining why I’m scummy, though backed down when I challenged his target in:
”Parama, Post 91” wrote: I still have no clue if you are actually scumhunting, so I'm going to assume you aren;t.
Calls me out for lack of scumhunting when at this point he had done barely any scumhunting himself.

So, he’s more of a null-scum.

Sorry if there's any fail in quote tags, doing this in a rush and my computer was kind of retarded.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Parama »

>post 83
>scumhunting

>by post 91
>hasn't been doing scumhunting

Are you blind
You have to be
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Parama »

YOU EVEN QUOTED THE FRIGGIN' POST
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by unseencamo »

VOTE: thezmon221
Wagggggon.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 262, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Explain how my post is scummy

Your looking for a lynch no matter who it is. That is scummy. Unseencamo also looks scummy now.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Parma wrote:I want to change your arguments, because they're right but not the full picture. He very clearly read the thread. He knows people are voting Albus. Yet he RVSed. Then said to vote scum. After reading the thread. And not formulating opinions. And instead RVSing. He is very very scum.
A good start in explaining why I’m scummy, though backed down when I challenged his target in:
Parma wrote:I still have no clue if you are actually scumhunting, so I'm going to assume you aren;t.

Calls me out for lack of scumhunting when at this point he had done barely any scumhunting himself.

So, he’s more of a null-scum.

I had to correct these tags. Thez, for future reference
Parma wrote: is the front tag. The post tag would be a Url tag, which is designed [url=http://]UrlText[/url]

B&B, you're still content with the way people are adding votes, even to the end of the lynch? Soon, they'll be too many to legitimately lynch when thez flips town because of an awful gut read.
HeatherA
HeatherA
Townie
HeatherA
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by HeatherA »

@KillerApple - I generally find lynching an inactive usually nets you a townie. Let's not go down that road before we look for actual scum, eh?

@B&B - I have to say, I'm not very comfortable with your play style. I realise that a play style isn't necessarily meant to be comfortable, but I find your posts to be a bit overbearing. I get the feeling you're trying to bludgeon the town into voting a certain way and declaring anyone who disagrees with you even the slightest bit to be scum. I see I've already made your scum list for absolutely no reason that you appear to have shared, but frankly I'm far from convinced Thez is scum so I'm not really worried what your read is on me. Whatever your track record might be on here, I find myself not trusting your gut one bit. You seem far too certain in who you consider town or scum, often based on just a handful of posts. There's no way you could be so convinced that someone is obvtown or obvscum this early in the game.

@unseencamo - I was considering removing my vote from you, since your initial error seems to have really been just that - a simple misreading of the thread to date. But just now you piqued my interest again. In #244 you call out B&B for being dogmatic, but then in #255 you're more than willing to jump on the Thez wagon with absolutely zero reasoning of your own to support it. At 9th vote, you're getting dangerously close to an early lynch on someone that reads more neutral to me than anything. So right now I think I'll just leave my vote where it is. Unless, of course, you care to share any actual reasons of your own that you might have for wanting to vote for Thez.

@B&B - if you succeed in your bludgeoning tactic and lynch Thez and he flips town - what then? Will you actually reconsider your other "obv" reads to date? If he's lynched and flips scum, then I would have to acknowledge that you do apparently have some sort of scumhunting superpower - but right now I think you're just reaching.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:55 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 266, unseencamo wrote:VOTE: thezmon221
Wagggggon.

This is short.
Also: This is my mentality. So no anti-brownie points for you.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:07 am

Post by PMysterious »

ugh, for the LOVE of heaven. Everyone, stop trying to make huge bandwagons against people this early in the day. Think about it. In Day 1, we have no information to work with. There is no one that is dead, and on top of that, no information from any source other than posts. The one thing that I should mention is that when pressure builds, some players break down, others do not. The more votes on a player, the higher the pressure. Oh yeah, did I mention that there are scum on each big wagon during the game? If thezmon221 is Town and lynched, I'll look back at everyone on the wagon and give an analysis on them. But now, I and everyone else playing this game have no information to work with other than the following stuff. The only info we can get are claims, Day Roles, or other posts. However, even that is not enough. We need more than other posts, Day Roles, and claims. We need someone lynched and a couple of Night actions. However, there are some side effects to each of these things.

I'll start with the Day.

Claims- If you claim, everyone knows who you are. However, there is the chance of getting cc'd (or counter-claimed) If you are INDEED a certain role, kiss you life in game good bye as Mafia will indeed shoot a claimed player. For example, if there were Werewolves in this game, if someone claims Seer, its a no-brainer that the Werewolves will kill the Seer to prevent getting investigated.

Day Roles- These have quite a bit, you can claim these roles. However, you are helpless in the Night when the Mafia will come out to get you or some other helpless person that can't fight for him/herself. In other words, while you have better Day Play than the other players, you are as helpless as a Vanilla in the Night.

Other posts- Biggest problem about this is that some guys are misinterpreted with their posts. Let's take a player A and Player B example. (Player A: insert stuff that's easy to misinterpret.: Player B: That is SO scummy. Guys, let's lynch him.: Player A: No, that's not what I meant at all. Gets lynched. He was Doc) Yeah, you see why this doesn't always work. Moving on.

Let the guns shoot in the (night)

Deaths- Death helps us in one way or another because it may prove claims false, lead to hunting down post in the following day. There is practically no risk in death for either side.

Night actions- Night actions are crucial in all games of Mafia. They inform us who dies, who's guilty, and how the Mafia will choose their players. I know I sound crazy, but if you look at any Mafia game, you can see that even 1 Night action can be so crucial in game. Unless, however, they are lying abut their action.

In other words, with nothing to work with, I say we hold off from a single wagon of 5 or more unless were close to a deadline. I know this sounds really crazy, but we should look back into all the past games and my point will be proven. If you played any games that did not follow this, post them if you wish. However, I think my point can be proven true by not just me but anyone.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:13 am

Post by nhammen »

Ummm... PM, weren't we in a game in which the Godfather was powerwagoned Day 1?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:18 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 264, Parama wrote:>post 83
>scumhunting

>by post 91

Are you blind
You have to be

Parama wrote:>post 83
>scumhunting

>by post 91
That was my point, because it appears to me you didn't read my post in its entirety. I said you barely scumhunted. I gave you an example of your scumhunting, but it's your only notable post where you scumhunt. Apart from that, I saw little else.

Thanks Aj for fixing my tags...
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:19 am

Post by thezmon221 »

EBWODP: Sorry for the first quote, shouldn't be there. Wow I am really having strange trouble with these forums that I don't usually have.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”