Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Jal »

Oh crap, sorry. I am in another game with a person actually called "Lurker."

Let me rephrase:

"I mainly don't like the way how he basically called Jeck out for his horrible post and then proceeded to defend him."
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

If it sounds too dumb to be scum. Its probably too dumb to be scum.

Im proooobably going to skim those Thez walls.

Side note: I always lol a little bit to my self when I see "lurker" in the 'users browsing this forum' bar. Especially since Ive never actually been in a game with him.
~Ap
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Edosurist »

No, I'm not defending jeck. I just thought that AP's point was invalid. If something's not right, I point it out. Now that he's elaborated a little more on it, it makes sense. I simply misunderstood the message.

@Mod
: Can you also prod Dumbledore, please?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Okay, I'm still here. I'll be re-reading to see what I can say about this day so far.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 902, Edosurist wrote:No, I'm not defending jeck. I just thought that AP's point was invalid. If something's not right, I point it out. Now that he's elaborated a little more on it, it makes sense. I simply misunderstood the message.

@Mod
: Can you also prod Dumbledore, please?

Will do. I thought I had replaced him—sorry.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Darthe »

Dumbledore is still playing? Hmm, Coug this game is getting rough to manage with so much replacement. It is becoming a detriment to the town.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

I'm going to play this game, I promise. Holidays are a pain.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Sixx »

Most likely town: (I ask myself if you guys really want reasons for these)
B&B
Nacho

Leans town:
Baby Spice
Slysly - your #116 sums up my feelings on the BW placed on me but that does not make you town in my eyes, you are, however scum hunting and you don't seem to be one of the lynch-to-lynch people.
thez*

Null
Aj*
Parama

Most likely Scum:
Ztife - your posts constantly wreak scum to me and apparently its just now being apparent to others. I believe I've pointed this out previously.

Iffy scum:
Njoseph - I don't like your play style would be a really shitty reason but thats the first and foremost truth, secondly you're not original, your play style simply does not make sense and sure, a D1 lynch is great for the town in large games but its also great to have a reason so its possible to get a read on you or whoever. You don't show signs of change so town or scum your lynch would benefit the town.
Jeck - I don't get if you're inexperienced or an idiot, its annoying reading your posts and you don't seem to be a strong player in general. I don't like gut votes but I'd debate putting one on you.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Sixx »

Sorry forgot to explain the * although I said this previously - I read Aj and Thez off of each other so its easy to figure out where one sits once I have a definite read on the other.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Ztife »

@Sixx so why has your vote shifted from me to NJ if im more likely scum than him? Also, can you explain why you think babyspice and slysly are townish to you? Post #116 is from babyspice, did you mis-quote?
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Sixx »

yes, I did misquote it should be post 616.

My vote shifted from you to Nj because his style of play is less helpful to the town regardless of his alignment, if you were more likely to be lynched I'd switch back to you as you are higher scum on my list.

Baby Spice points out lesser points that people seem to skim over, if she were anti it'd be more likely she'd continue on with the larger points and rephrase them like others have or simply sheep. She also thinks its ironic I voted you for not cum hunting and it made me laugh :)

slysly's point outs of the obvious sheeping isn't a scum read but its also not exactly a super town read either, I just did not want to place him in null or in the void of unknown or 'wow you're in this game?' that I was going to put everybody I didnt place on my list.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 900, Jal wrote:Oh crap, sorry. I am in another game with a person actually called "Lurker."
"

I thought you meant Lurker too. Lol

Unvote

I think Sixx is looking a bit better and the wagon is looking worse. Not scumny exactly but bad.

But I do have to do a proper catch up read before I'm willing to vote, well with 8 days left anyway.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
jeck
jeck
Townie
jeck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 am

Post by jeck »

In post 884, Jal wrote:You voted for Thez based on the idea that you thought he was town but more likely to be scum? When I asked you why you thought he was scum you gave me reasoning. We also had a big back and forth about voting your scum read. You clearly thought he was scum. You also later provided a scum list. As well, all of this seems to be based on the idea you thought everyone was town but you essentially picked the less townie to go for, which isn't making sense to me based on all the stuff I just mentioned.

either my english is bad or u can't read.

So I will explain how i view things to y'all so maybe you can understand.

There's obviously a percentage anyone in here is scum, I came in here gave my reasoning why I think that thez might be scum like more often than average...

but the chance is still bigger that he's not scum... So I was guessing that its very probable that people on his wagons are scum more often than thez.

Then I changed my read on thez , you can go back and check my post why. In my eyes it then becomes clearer that its more likely scum would be on that wagon than if thez was a scum.

So lower probability of scum, more likely of attracting scum to the wagon.
jeck
jeck
Townie
jeck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:33 am

Post by jeck »

In post 880, Edosurist wrote:Re: jeck
That was an... interesting response to BB's post, namely the lack of response to anything, really. You quoted a lot, but didn't say much.

No I figured that some of the things in his post wasn't adressed to me and it also contained a lot of BS.
I felt no need to eloborate myself to a probable idiot or scum. grasping at straws...

@Jal lol didn't read the last part of your post.. man you need to get back to school. In your eyes its either scum or town, its a probability and its more likely that someone is town than scum. Thats why I made a list of people towniest - scummiest.
stupid f*ck.. talking about grasping at straws.

Trying to come at me after 2-3 others with this? leaning scum now.
jeck
jeck
Townie
jeck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:39 am

Post by jeck »

In post 887, thezmon221 wrote:In post 862, jeck wrote:
Seems like there's not going to be a lynch on Sixx after all, I'll go back to Ztife now and hope that more people come.
I will never lynch nsjoseph when we've so much better alternatives.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ZTife
-1 townie point. If he’s town, you’re distancing yourself from the lynch so you could say, “Hey! YOU lynched him, not me!” If he’s scum, you’re just distancing.

If we lynch nsjoseph you mean? I don't belive him to be scum so its obvious that I will say that you lynched him.
If you mean Sixx? I will support that lynch, but I think Ztife is more scumish.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 am

Post by njoseph »

I'd really rather you'd vote Sixx, jeck. Leave Ztife alone when Sixx is available to be strung up.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 910, Sixx wrote:yes, I did misquote it should be post 616.

My vote shifted from you to Nj because his style of play is less helpful to the town regardless of his alignment, if you were more likely to be lynched I'd switch back to you as you are higher scum on my list.

Baby Spice points out lesser points that people seem to skim over, if she were anti it'd be more likely she'd continue on with the larger points and rephrase them like others have or simply sheep. She also thinks its ironic I voted you for not cum hunting and it made me laugh :)

slysly's point outs of the obvious sheeping isn't a scum read but its also not exactly a super town read either, I just did not want to place him in null or in the void of unknown or 'wow you're in this game?' that I was going to put everybody I didnt place on my list.

So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?

And as usual, I have no idea what jeck is saying.

Unvote, Vote: Sixx
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Edosurist »

@Sixx
I find it odd that your strongest town reads are the two of the most influential people in the game. Are you sure you aren't just assuming they're town and just putting them there? What about others? Surely you must have a stronger townread on other people who aren't called town by everyone else.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Life got busy the last two days.

Anyways, I see Njoseph is still sheeping. Look, I have a very big problem with sheep. They don't give very town reads. They just follow. I'm sorry, but I do invoke policy lynches if I can as soon as someone sheeps and continues to sheep. Njoseph has shown me nothing that says "You'll want this guy around if he's pro-town". No, rather I'm afraid he'll make many errant decisions. His lack of logical depth makes me worry about how easily people just look over him. I know many people have mixed opinions about him, but to completely ignore his actions this game, which are both unhelpful and hindering the town, I think we'll learn more from him with him dead rather them his continual posting.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Im just going to paraphrase AJ's latest scum post.

"Im aware that Im lurking but its not my fault. Njoseph is scum for a textbook reason that shows literally zero original input on my end. I am however very opinionated on this matter. Njoseph is anti-town and stuff (but my lurking isn't, I had an excuse!). I reallllly dont wantto lynch Njoseph but we really have no choice because Im scum and I just cant think of a better way to push this wagon. His lack of logical depth mirros my love of prepackaged scum-tells sans analysis but fuck you because this is my post and I'll scum post it up all I want. There are other wagons other than Njoseph's. But those are all on my buddies. Come on I know you idiots want to lynch Njoseph, look what a troll townie he is. Im posting so much shit right now, its actually astounding."
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 915, njoseph wrote:I'd really rather you'd vote Sixx, jeck. Leave Ztife alone when Sixx is available to be strung up.

In post 916, Ztife wrote:
In post 910, Sixx wrote:yes, I did misquote it should be post 616.

So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?

And as usual, I have no idea what jeck is saying.

Unvote, Vote: Sixx

See, jeck? Ztife knows who a townie should vote for. Maybe he should be floated higher on my town list than you. :good:
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 913, jeck wrote:@Jal lol didn't read the last part of your post..
man you need to get back to school.
In your eyes its either scum or town, its a probability and its more likely that someone is town than scum. Thats why I made a list of people towniest - scummiest.
There are times when ad hom is not a scum tell, and then there are these times. I feel your ad hom was unnecessary (in this post and the one prior to it) and that it's more you benig aggravated at your obvious failed attempt to explain yourself. It was NOT Jal's fault - it was yours. I know I had trouble following you, and at least one other person (B&B?) was in the same boat.
Oh, look:
Ztife wrote:And as usual, I have no idea what jeck is saying

Ztife wrote:So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?
I am in agreement with this post, but Ztife's intentions are bad, it looks to me like an easy transition onto a lynch. HOWEVER, the reason I think it's bad has far more to do with the comments you made earlier about Darthe. Sixx, you attacked him for the very thing you are doing. Something about practice what you preach that makes you slowly getting scummier. However, I do thank you for your reads that others have beaten me to addressing pieces of.

Edosurist wrote:@Sixx
I find it odd that your strongest town reads are the two of the most influential people in the game. Are you sure you aren't just assuming they're town and just putting them there? What about others? Surely you must have a stronger townread on other people who aren't called town by everyone else.
+1

Aj The Epic wrote:Anyways, I see Njoseph is still sheeping. Look, I have a very big problem with sheep. They don't give very town reads. They just follow. I'm sorry, but I do invoke policy lynches if I can as soon as someone sheeps and continues to sheep. Njoseph has shown me nothing that says "You'll want this guy around if he's pro-town". No, rather I'm afraid he'll make many errant decisions. His lack of logical depth makes me worry about how easily people just look over him. I know many people have mixed opinions about him, but to completely ignore his actions this game, which are both unhelpful and hindering the town, I think we'll learn more from him with him dead rather them his continual posting.
[/quote][/quote]I'm going to say this in a different way from B&B - you're very generic here and not adding much input, perhaps you can come up with another reason, as you are the spearhead of the wagon?

njoseph wrote:See, jeck? Ztife knows who a townie should vote for. Maybe he should be floated higher on my town list than you. :good:
I have always disliked this. You seem to be bribing him to vote for Sixx. IN FACT, this goes along with B&B's original stance - who the fuck cares where a townie is placed on a town reads list? If they are read town, they are portrayed town. There shouldn't be any hassle over whether someone is more town than another. Same thing goes with scum reads. If they are read scum, they are portrayed scum. Of course, there's a bit more of an emphasis on whether someone seems scummier, but that's for voting. You don't vote someone you think is town... (PLs nonexclusive, of course)

By the way, nobody really noticed it, but I don't think I corrected it - in my ISO of Sixx's post, I said "emphasized" but I really meant "empathetic."
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Jal »

@Sixx: What is your read on Albus and Jacob?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 912, jeck wrote:but the chance is still bigger that he's not scum... So I was guessing that its very probable that people on his wagons are scum more often than thez.

Then I changed my read on thez , you can go back and check my post why. In my eyes it then becomes clearer that its more likely scum would be on that wagon than if thez was a scum.

So lower probability of scum, more likely of attracting scum to the wagon.

You just said you had Thez as being town but he is more likely scum than the rest. No, that does not make sense, and it would assume you have all town reads which I pointed out with your scum lists means you DO actually have people as scum reads.

In post 913, jeck wrote:@Jal lol didn't read the last part of your post.. man you need to get back to school. In your eyes its either scum or town, its a probability and its more likely that someone is town than scum. Thats why I made a list of people towniest - scummiest.
stupid f*ck.. talking about grasping at straws.

Trying to come at me after 2-3 others with this? leaning scum now.

No, scum hunting isn't essentially about probability. How does probability come into it in regard to what you're talking about?

Also, I am curious: Would you now say I am acting town but with a higher probability of being scum?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Darthe »

I think I am going to move thez to slight town on my list. His play has improved substantially recently.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”