BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1122, Parama wrote:usually SC does have fake PMs though, odd.
hell for all I know they still do have them and sixx is just dumb. which he is.

:V

Ya, a voice in the back of my head is like 'oh shit this is multiball, Nacho may be scum'. Njoseph too. Im just going to start PoEing shit down. Starting with AJ being obvious scum with Sixx.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj the Epic (1): BirdAndBeast
Parama (1): SlySly
SlySly (2): njoseph, Parama
Ztife (1): Nachomamma8
Not voting (19): Aj The Epic, Albus Dumbledore, ArcAngel9, Baby Spice, Bumi, curiouskarmadog, Darthe, Edosurist, JacobSavage, Jal, jeck, killerjester, nhammen, PeregrineV, PMysterious, Robert2424, The Mini-Librarian, thezmon221, Ztife

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Oh, and Nhammen..
Spoiler:

what is your read on Slysly.

Mastin agrees that Nhammen is le scum.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

^Confirming that, though admittedly I'm behind. Just finished 31. And btw, saw the modkill, think TML and IK are good scum candidates as well aside from nhammen, though of course, stiiiiill readin'.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1093, thezmon221 wrote:
@SS: He didn't necessarily imply that he has a PR, but he probably does given the context. Personally, I would've just refrained from giving my role until L-1 came around, and then not try and hide it from people.

He was at virtual L-1. L-2 with my promise to hammer.

I wasn't going to leave him hanging for scum to come and knock him off without chance for a claim. I really don't like the softclaim either, but the implications of it aren't that hard to read.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1128, BirdAndBeast wrote:^Confirming that, though admittedly I'm behind. Just finished 31. And btw, saw the modkill, think TML and IK are good scum candidates as well aside from nhammen, though of course, stiiiiill readin'.

and ztife!
lemme know when you get caught up
and help me see this nhammen read
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I broke this post up.
In post 907, Sixx wrote:
Leans town:
Baby Spice
Slysly -
thez*

Rule of three. I've noticed that when scum name three people as something, they usually include a scum buddy. Not definitive of course, but worth looking at.

Add to this:
In post 961, thezmon221 wrote:
Parama wrote:^totally can be scum role

Oh, forgot to respond to this in my other post - I don't think that in my experience that I've ever actually seen a Mafia JK, if it's worth anything. I've always figured it was either cop or RB really and nothing else was that common - if at all.

Seemed a bit derpy at the time, but with the Sixx flip it looks a little more like a scum defense.

Vote Thez
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by killerjester »

Sounds good to me

VOTE: thez
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by njoseph »

I am here in case you see me but don't feel like reading all this this late.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by njoseph »

Seriously, too tired
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1042, killerjester wrote:ckd why aren't you voting

vote killerjester.

I dont like how you were urging me to vote. all the time you had your vote on Sixx, I specifically asked for people to provide reasons to vote for "your" guy. Sixx and Ztife were leading wagons here. Instead of giving me a case on "someone you thought was scum (sixx)" you just asked why I wasnt voting. were you trying to get me to vote the leading wagon (the guy who wasnt who you thought was scum)?

if you really thought Sixx was scum, you would have have posted your reason for voting sixx, THEN asked why I wasnt voting. or posted your case THEN ask my thoughts on it. instead, you just half assed it, trying to look like you were scum hunting but not really doing anything town.

why didnt you provide a case for Sixx if you really wanted me to vote? I mean a could have crumbled under the pressure and voted Ztife instead of Sixx...didnt you want me to vote who you thought was scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1114, BirdAndBeast wrote:AJ, what is your current read on Arcangel?

Why ask me about AA? It's not like she's been any major part of the game recently. In fact, she self admittedly has not posted much recently. There were 200+ posts between her posts up until her last two posts. So, I refuse to answer this on the grounds that the question is loaded to make me answer by what I said on her far earlier and the fact that you are probably trying to draw a weak answer from me on someone who I cannot have an accurate read from recently.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Darthe »

Okay folks, called it on Sixx! Booyah! Just a sec please.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Darthe »

Yupp.
vote bumi

I AM A NEIGHBOR WITH BUMI AND SHE WAS CONSISTANTLY DETRACTING FROM THE SIXX LYNCH. LOOK AT THE ISO. BUMI IS SCUM.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1136, Aj The Epic wrote:So, I refuse to answer this on the grounds that the question is loaded to make me answer by what I said on her far earlier

Really? And you are not even going to pretend that you should have any consistency in your thoughts/opinions?

In post 231, Aj The Epic wrote:she's trying to draw a vig kill out. Specifically on Sixx.

Really? ArcAngel ws tryingto get Sixx vigged? And now that sixx has flipped scum you arent even going to comment on how unlikely it is for her to be on Sixx's team despite be ing 1090% confident she was trying to get him Vigged? Nooooooooope.

Guys, lynch this shit. FFS. AJ practically just said "Fuck you, I dont need to be consistent at all with m y thoughts"
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

And look at this ridiculous guilty attitude to boot. I am trying to trap you...Sooooo am I scum?????? You are hinting that you think that BUT NOT VOTING ME (or anyone).

And really? If you think Im town why the fuck are you hand waving away my question. If you are town you have nothing to fear.

This is actually ridiculous. Eternal shame on anyone not voting AJ today.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 1135, curiouskarmadog wrote:why didnt you provide a case for Sixx if you really wanted me to vote? I mean a could have crumbled under the pressure and voted Ztife instead of Sixx...didnt you want me to vote who you thought was scum?

I wanted your honest vote. It's hard to read people if I'm just telling them to sheep me all game.

In post 1138, Darthe wrote:I AM A NEIGHBOR WITH BUMI AND SHE WAS CONSISTANTLY DETRACTING FROM THE SIXX LYNCH. LOOK AT THE ISO. BUMI IS SCUM.

Sorry the iso isn't blatantly obvious for me. Can you quote specific posts?
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Really? No one is piling on AJ? Hes scum. Seriously ISO him. And tell me how his response to my question was something other than absurdly scummy.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1131, Baby Spice wrote:I broke this post up.
In post 907, Sixx wrote:
Leans town:
Baby Spice
Slysly -
thez*

Rule of three. I've noticed that when scum name three people as something, they usually include a scum buddy. Not definitive of course, but worth looking at.

Add to this:
In post 961, thezmon221 wrote:
Parama wrote:^totally can be scum role

Oh, forgot to respond to this in my other post - I don't think that in my experience that I've ever actually seen a Mafia JK, if it's worth anything. I've always figured it was either cop or RB really and nothing else was that common - if at all.
Seemed a bit derpy at the time, but with the Sixx flip it looks a little more like a scum defense.
Yeah... I literally can't defend against this based on the way you stated it except for this - I am completely honest when I say I have NEVER played with a Mafia JK. The fact that he was the first is merely coincidental. And I'm not even going to comment on the first because, like I said, I just simply can't defend against it, nor killerjester.

In fact, I’m almost inclined to vote for killerjester. Not for voting me, because I don’t give a shit about that. Just read this last post:
killerjester wrote:Sounds good to me

VOTE: thez
Are you shitting me? You don’t even make an effort to go find reads, you literally just voted for the next person that was voted starting another wagon. Jesus Christ.
killerjester wrote:I wanted your honest vote. It's hard to read people if I'm just telling them to sheep me all game.
Well... Your vote doesn't seem indicative of an honest vote at all to me.

@Darthe: Care to post a case? I don’t entirely see it.

Okay, so here's a little list of people I think of scummy (no indication of strength of read right now, it's late and I don't feel like going through too many ISOs, less so build a case.)
njoseph - Lack of willingness to contribute and help others.
Darthe - Little Contribution IME...
Parama - Dude, this guy has been active lurking since before Christmas.
Aj the Epic - He's kind of been... well, hasn't really done much but reiterate what others have said, which is a bit unusual for him this game knowing his meta.
killerjester - just really these past posts that I've quoted + little contribution.

That’s all for now, I can do cases tomorrow, but I’m feeling lazy and tired right now at 11:15pm.

I'd also really like it if we could actually get a lynch before I turn 80, however, as it feels like this day has gone on forever, so I'm going to be a bit more lenient with my vote seeing as how we yet again have no deadline.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Darthe »

I have an idea. Go to the Bumi ISO. Press ctrl F. Type in sixx. Profit.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

That IS fairly compelling. But I like my AJ vote so much.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1139, BirdAndBeast wrote:Really? ArcAngel ws tryingto get Sixx vigged? And now that sixx has flipped scum you arent even going to comment on how unlikely it is for her to be on Sixx's team despite be ing 1090% confident she was trying to get him Vigged? Nooooooooope.

Conditional. I had no idea of Sixx's alignment. Showed no interest in his or Thez's wagon. I don't like your voting patterns, or your hunting so I refuse to follow it. You ask me about something that is in post 231, and say that somehow I need to know Sixx's alignment then to say that AA is justified? I still doubt she's justified in any case to call the vig. It wasn't done well in my eyes. Have I been on her case? No, not recently. And so you try to throw me back at her. I explained the conditions on why I am unable to give a fair assessment. You'd have been on my case had I claimed she was seeming pro-town for crossing myself 800 posts back. I mean, hell, you wish me to take a situation there and use it as a current read.

Yes, anyone with basic mafia sense can tell she's not on the same team as Sixx. There is also a reason her wagon had nothing doing when the vote count reset (I'm very, very sorry for upsetting your majesty and not voting right back to the same person as soon as the vote count reset. What could I ever possibly do to repay this debt?). Does this change that looking for a vig that early is bad? No. Vigs DIE night 1, if revealed. Or, get jailblocked/roleblocked (You don't think the NYPD has more of that kind of role in a 25 player game?).

Personally, I'd rather take a moment and look around. You caught so many sheep without reason that the major thing I've learned is (most) people are willing to follow you. The fact that you are encouraging sheep to sheep more when we have a reset clock on our hands in day 1 is weird. Now, will I vote for you? No, I doubt you're scum. I just think that some of the things you say are less than baseless, sometimes borderline useless. You're vote for me "Because screw connections". Because you can't find me working with anyone apparently. And this makes me scum.

May I ask that, other than post 231, could you find something closer to the 1144th post to use as a reason to ask me what I thought of AA? Otherwise, I feel that you're grasping at straws, badly.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1146, Aj The Epic wrote:Conditional. I had no idea of Sixx's alignment. Showed no interest in his or Thez's wagon. I don't like your voting patterns, or your hunting so I refuse to follow it. You ask me about something that is in post 231, and say that somehow I need to know Sixx's alignment then to say that AA is justified?

No, Im saying that NOW that you DO know Sixx's alignment you should have said "Oh ya, AA is prolly not scum with Sixx" but you apparently forgot/don't-care-about connections you make in your posts.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Forgot about the specific post? Sure, I don't have a photographic memory. But I still don't understand why bring it up. Looking at the post there would only assure her being of different alignment. Recently, it would be hard to develop a read of her. If I asked you, would it not be unfair to have you look at 2 posts in the last 200 (one of which was to apologize for lack of posting)? If I wish to keep my reads moving, I can't realistically settle on a read a while ago (I also don't speak it on a whim, either...).
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bumping over the count.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”