BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I have this awesome game breaking plan. I titled it "Lets not wagon random lurkers and actually vote scum"

Thats it. Thats the entire plan.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by killerjester »

Lurkerscum is still scum
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1291, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello? where are those reasons, can you quote them now??

I present to you Post 584.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Jal »

Why do you have such a scum read on someone who is probably just a newbie being stupid about no lynching which happens in almost every game with a newbie?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1303, Jal wrote:
Why do you have such a scum read on someone who is probably just a newbie being stupid about no lynching which happens in almost every game with a newbie?

I came in and called out the scumminess I saw in my read through.

AA and Bumi practically disappeared after that. Just recently, AA has returned and I'm having new discussion now that is showing me exactly how newb AA is. Newb does not excuse scummy, but I'm aware that newbness can = scumminess.

Notice, my vote is not on AA.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1235, ArcAngel9 wrote:Thez, I don't whats your theory but my reasons of voting Ztife was
same as you, he so far has done nothing than let the people accuse him.
If he is a townie, so be it.
anybody who acts scum, does things like scum, makes them scum if they're townie.

And whats your theory on SlySly, He has done nothing than just making a scum A list , B list, C list and D list....blah blah on every page than doing any actual scum hunting.
In regards to me, I find the bolded false. For Ztife though, it is kind of true...

As for SlySly, he reads kind of null to me. He HAS brought in some more discussion and has made some novelty, but sometimes I definitely question the motivation behind his cases. They just sometimes seem... scummy.

In post 1239, ArcAngel9 wrote:Good and i got same thoughts on you. Infact, I feel postive that you're trying to frame me becuz
I think you know what exactly my role is..
that makes you scum
What the hell?

In post 1258, ArcAngel9 wrote:who i still think very scummy is Thez and Ztife, I could be wrong too, but Thez gives a strong defence but Ztife doesn't.
Curious - why do you think the two of us are scummy? I know I quoted a reason which briefly explained the vote on Ztife, but I'm looking for more... substance. On both of us. You like people to present cases of you, so I'd like you to do the same of me, and then one of Ztife.

In post 1296, Jal wrote:I 100% do not see a scum Darthe outing his neighbour partner like that and try to push a lynch. Darthe is in my town category.
Neighbors aren't partners by alignment. They are just able to talk to each other. For all they know one could be cult and the other a suicidal Jester. However, I do understand where you're going and partially agree, but that's not much of a factor in my case.

ANYWAYS: After reading three pages of posts, I'm gonna go on a limb and say Aj is leaning more town, though his redundancy is a bit of a liability, AA is derp and a bit of a liability, SS is slight scum, umm... oh, and this:

VOTE: Ztife

Wasn't sure where I stood after Sixx flipped scum, but then I realized that Sixx's flip doesn't really do much justice to Ztife. So, I still think he's scummy and I definitely think he should fullclaim.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1305, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1239, ArcAngel9 wrote:Good and i got same thoughts on you. Infact, I feel postive that you're trying to frame me becuz
that makes you scum
What the hell?

Exactly!

She caught me, I'm her scum buddy and I know her role exactly! Oh wait, I must be a rolecop that had a N0 investigation, which my predecessor just randomly used on AA. Well, shit, that would make me town. DERP!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1302, SlySly wrote:
In post 1291, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello? where are those reasons, can you quote them now??

I present to you Post 584.

And you manage to miss wait ignore my response to your post? was it intentional or you really miss my reply?
Go to post # 712 or http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4600059

the problem is with you and that your long lasting posting, you clearly seems like you have done your home work to present me as scum, and you chosen to quote my posts such a way so that the others can buy your false story.

Here is my final answer.
I deny your reasons for calling me scum because i have clearly justified myself multiple times on such accusations, anyone who has been playing since the beginning can tell you that i am not lying.

If you still want to wander around stating arc is scum and all that... i don't need any other reason to call you scum , if you talk and walk scum makes you scum too whether you're scum or not.

And your actions clearly proved to me that you're very intimidating and the way you have been pushing around B&B and others to see me as scum proves that you're desperate, and are not willing to take this back, becuz you know if you do that , you will be still called scum.

Good job mr whatever you're are... i think you're Scum and others see this scummiest behavior of yours, if i am wrong by any chance, i will be guilt free becuz, i rather try to be with group who acts and works with logic than thinking mad like you!!!!
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Dude, derp isnt a scumtell. ArcAngel is just bleeding towniness right now.

@KJ: Anyone in particular whose stance on Ztife you disliked at the time of that post?

ITT Slysly pretends day roles dont exist. And AA was clearly talking about alignment but said role. Herpa derp derp, that was obvious as shit.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1305, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1235, ArcAngel9 wrote:Thez, I don't whats your theory but my reasons of voting Ztife was
same as you, he so far has done nothing than let the people accuse him.
If he is a townie, so be it.
anybody who acts scum, does things like scum, makes them scum if they're townie.

And whats your theory on SlySly, He has done nothing than just making a scum A list , B list, C list and D list....blah blah on every page than doing any actual scum hunting.
In regards to me, I find the bolded false. For Ztife though, it is kind of true...

As for SlySly, he reads kind of null to me. He HAS brought in some more discussion and has made some novelty, but sometimes I definitely question the motivation behind his cases. They just sometimes seem... scummy.

that makes you scum
What the hell?

In post 1258, ArcAngel9 wrote:who i still think very scummy is Thez and Ztife, I could be wrong too, but Thez gives a strong defence but Ztife doesn't.
Curious - why do you think the two of us are scummy? I know I quoted a reason which briefly explained the vote on Ztife, but I'm looking for more... substance. On both of us. You like people to present cases of you, so I'd like you to do the same of me, and then one of Ztife.

About your first quite, i meant it for Ztife only not you.....
and second, what do you mean by that reaction, that wasn't meant for you.....it was for that the one who has no brains...

and 3rd quote, we already had through this phase, i had my reasons and you had yours and you voted becuz i puyt my vote on you... do you forget them ? becuz i am not going to quote all of them again.. we spent more than a week discussing all that together

and about Ztife, i have stated my reasons, I joined the wagon and expected him to come forward to defend himself (thats what townies do) but there wasnt any response from him.. its like he intentionally ignoring it. that could be either beccuz he is scum or just a lousy townie.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'm not pushing B&B around at all. B&B is a big hydra and is well capable of holding their own.

You don't have a clue if I'm scum or not, you are voting me only because you don't like me/my style.

----

LOL @ B&B
:

You are so right, how could I forget the glaring truth? I'm a Day Rolecop and my predecessor just randomly used it on AA! B&B will just not break the connection to AA. B&B stop, let AA defend herself.

B&B how is voting someone just because you don't like their playstyle protown? That's exactly what AA is doing and you know it.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1310, SlySly wrote:You don't have a clue if I'm scum or not, you are voting me only because you don't like me/my style.

Oh, so she isn't scum then? Coolio. Because you are describing town behavior.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Its not protown. Its derp. And usually comes from derptown.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1310, SlySly wrote:I'm not pushing B&B around at all. B&B is a big hydra and is well capable of holding their own.

You don't have a clue if I'm scum or not, you are voting me only because you don't like me/my style.

----

LOL @ B&B
:

You are so right, how could I forget the glaring truth? I'm a Day Rolecop and my predecessor just randomly used it on AA! B&B will just not break the connection to AA. B&B stop, let AA defend herself.

B&B how is voting someone just because you don't like their playstyle protown? That's exactly what AA is doing and you know it.

Are you out of your mind... I had this with AJ and i am not doing this with you.. If you think i have been playing around by others yourre no lesser fool than anyone.. I have been playing the game in my own terms. if it was it as you say..i would be voting whoever BB votes... i don't think we much matching votes, i joined thez wagon at the beginning with bb more as in RVS vote.

your act and your reasons for calling me scum are looking fake and i know what i am that leads me to believe that you're scum... i didn't vote you becuz you put your vote on me.. i voted you becuz you had the false accusations.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Jal »

How does doing that make her scum though?
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Edosurist »

What is this AA push? Like before, I'm still not seeing it.
I'm going to take B&B's advice and vote a non-lurker.
VOTE: Ztife

Slysly wagon is meh. I don't prefer it.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i want throw a bucket of water on SlySly and show him how stupid he is...Huh!!!
i hate repeating stuff.. its like i am on never ending giant wheel argument....
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Seriously, I would bet my life savings, PC, car, etc on AA being town. Im that sure of it. Not that betting aforementioned items is permitted on the site.

Everything Slysly is accusing AA of is a towntell >.>.

Seriously, its actually hilarious.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

tell me about that... its hilarious that even i have to defend myself from such meaning less accusations.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by SlySly »

Just to make it clear, my case on AA is withdrawn because she is not capable of what I accused her of. Does that make her town? No. Does B&B vehemently defending her make her town? No.

Derp <> town.

Derp <> scum.

Currently, on my chart, she sits at a couldn't be any more null. I really don't see anyway she can get out of this position either. I will say this, if she is town, scum will never lynch or NK AA because they want her in the end game.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1226, SlySly wrote:Updated -

Scum team A:

ArcAngel
Bumi
B&B

Scum not on team A:

NJ
Parama
Edosurist
Sixx

----

These lists are not necessarily comprehensive.

Shes null....And on spot #1 on your list all game.

Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sorry, I didn't update and repost that list since my new declaration 2 minutes that came after much discussion. I promise my list will be updated by the next time I post it.

:roll:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

EBWOP:

my new declaration 2 minutes ago
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

But since you continue to insist on defending AA, I've just change my read again.

AA is leaning scum because of B&B's heat seeking defense.

No need to update my list.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

please...Spare me the horror!!!
I dont want to see your stupid point less lists.... nor anyone thinks they're worth of reading.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”