nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by nhammen »

Hmmm... I forgot about that. Tough one. You did consider multiball before everyone else, but the logic you used for many of these wagons was quite sound, and also I don't think scum would have gone out and reminded me to consider them as a scumread. As scum, I would think that you would hope I'd forget about that. I know that if roles were reversed I would. Also, a lot depends on what I see during my catch up... which I still intend to do, although I have covered 2 out of 20 pages in the past 2 hours... But for the time being, that does not look as scummy as I had believed it would.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1330, Darthe wrote:
In post 1324, ArcAngel9 wrote:please...Spare me the horror!!!
I dont want to see your stupid point less lists.... nor anyone thinks they're worth of reading.

Didn't I make pointing this out the third post from me in the game?

No, actually in your 2nd post, ...

In post 587, Darthe wrote:
Don't bother reading the shit from Slysly, he needs a TLDR version that doesn't quote half the game.

You dismissed my case as "shit" because it had too many quotes in it. You never referenced my lists. Sorry, I was scummy and included evidence while I was making a case.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by nhammen »

Although, I was forced to ISO myself during my reread and I also made a comment that you are most likely town unless Sixx flips scum, and it is because your attempts to knock down the Sixx wagon looked townish to me. Now that we know Sixx is scum... not so much.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Slysly, you do realize Ive never called you scum this game. And nhammens a scumbag.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by nhammen »

Slowly catching up.

In post 808, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 806, nhammen wrote:
In post 757, Parama wrote:Seriously do people not understand large games?
It doesn't matter if you don't hit scum on the first day, you're removing what is perceived by half the game to be an anti-town threat. Find someone, lynch them, and get information night 1. Every. Goddamn. Game.
We don't need a month to decide on a lynch that's probably going to end up being on town, kthx.
From this logic and the current vote counts, we have a few possibilities. Worst case, both Sixx and njoseph are town, and we are running up two townies.
In this case, I think that njoseph would be the better lynch than Sixx, because njoseph has been intentionally making himself unreadable, while Sixx does have connections that will allow him to be read later in the game. If we are not considering this case, and we are trying to decide who is scummier, then njoseph is the better lynch because him making himself intentionally unreadable could easily be scum motivated (but could also be derptown).
On Sixx, I have a nullread with a very minor town lean, because his behavior matches with confused town unfamiliar with our meta. Either way, I see njoseph as the clear lynch choice for today, if we are deciding between these two choices.
This is a good way of putting the major argument of njoseph together in a semi-concise statement, so +1.
In post 813, BirdAndBeast wrote:I encourage everyone to read Nhammen's latest post and tell me with a straight face that there is anything useful in that cloud of smoke.
Does everyone not include thez, since he had already shown something he felt was useful in a post between mine and yours?

In post 822, thezmon221 wrote:
njoseph wrote:Good for you, A.P.; look at how far down the spectrum nhamm is in my elevator to hell:
How is that relevant to the post you are referring to, other than a blatant buddying attempt?
I honestly didn't think of it like that when I first saw this. It's possible, but very weak. Very weak. Also, the same could be said of this post of yours. You seem to be coming to my defense quite a bit. Is there any reason other than a blatant budding attempt?

In post 832, BirdAndBeast wrote:All of his post are packaged and pretty and filmed on a green screen. It like hes filling in Mad libs: player:____________ is alignment:______________ because of common-tell:___________________. Player:__________________, what do you think of Player:_____________?

Am I wrong?
I just ISOed myself to defend against this, and your statement is not remotely true. Could you give me a list of posts that you consider to be following this behavior? (Also, thank you soooo much for giving me extra work in ISOing myself. I really enjoy the feeling of being burdened with so much)

Ugh. The misunderstanding between PV and nj on p34/35 is where I am stopping for now. Need food and less stupid. At least both of them seem to be town so hey reads.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by nhammen »

Oh god! In the time I caught up on 2 pages, I think there were 2 new pages!
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by nhammen »

Nope. Only 1... still bad.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by nhammen »

No wait, it was 2. Good god... this will go slow.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj the Epic (1): The Mini-Librarian
Bumi (2): Darthe, PeregrineV
jeck (1): curiouskarmadog
jmj3000 (1): killerjester
Parama (2): SlySly, njoseph
SlySly (4): Parama, Baby Spice, ArcAngel9, PMysterious
Ztife (4): Nachomamma8, BirdAndBeast, thezmon221, Edosurist
Not voting (9): Aj The Epic, Albus Dumbledore, Bumi, JacobSavage, jeck, nhammen, jmj3000, Ztife, Jal

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'll go a step farther and post it all together so everyone knows exactly what's being discussed here and who is asking what...

In post 1343, SlySly wrote:Oh, nhammen, have you ever been in a game where there was blue scum and there wasn't red scum?
In post 1346, nhammen wrote:
Not that I can think of. Why?
In post 1347, SlySly wrote:So, does that make you think this game is multiball?
In post 1348, nhammen wrote:
Note: I believe it is very likely multiball.
In post 1349, SlySly wrote:
In post 733, nhammen wrote:
I have a town read on SlySly, but if this game turns out to be multiball, that read flips to a scumread instantly.

So, am I a scumread now?
In post 1350, nhammen wrote:Hmmm... I forgot about that. Tough one. You did consider multiball before everyone else, but the logic you used for many of these wagons was quite sound, and also
1. I don't think scum would have gone out and reminded me to consider them as a scumread
2. As scum, I would think that you would hope I'd forget about that. I know that if roles were reversed I would.

I added the numbering on the bold for emphasis.

----

Anyone with a brain that thinks I am scum, just look at the straws I'm grasping for desperately hoping to appear townie in the above.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Two things real quick before I get back to finishing my reread.

1. @killerjester: Why you voting for me?

2. Does anyone else find it odd that Darthe says this:
Darthe wrote:This shit is all irrelevant because you lot aren't voting Bumi who had suspect queries in the QT and because bumi is a *NEIGHBOR* that defended outed scum. I think I am going to go do some ISO review.

Indicating some sort of day talk with his "neighbor" Bumi. However, bumi says this:
In post 1230, Bumi wrote:
In post 1230, Bumi wrote:
In post 1215, Jal wrote:Darthe, was Bumi vouching for Sixx scum in your QT after his vote on Sixx in post 867?

The thing about Bumi, was that I was just in a game with him where he was totally wrong about the scum team. He listed all of the scum team as town, some with his highest read, he then went on to help lynch a town player and tunneled on town the next day and then we just lost.

Basically, he isn't the
greatest
of scum catchers.

We don't have day talk.
And I didn't force Roger to do anything. I asked him his opinion about cars and people because my role PM says we know who the other people are but not the cars. That's why I thought Roger was likely town because he did what he said he was going to do.

I don't understand why Darthe claimed though unless to give his "case" more back bone

Yes I was louder but that was in a smaller game and during a different time in my life.

Someone is either lying here, or I am looking too much into something. I am going to think on this while I finish my reread, then I will post more thoughts.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Jal »

You know, I just thought I read it wrong but you're right. Suspect queries in the qt (which made me first question what was said) really does sound like they have qt talk.

Also, after the Sixx flip Sly really shouldn't be the top suspect for today if anyone read our back-and-forth together.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ looking too much into it. we have no day talk and her words were to roger when it was n0
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

Darthe, did Bumi specifically defend Sixx on N0 in the QT?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Jal »

I just realized I was reading Roger and Robert as one person. How were you guys already having suspect queries in the qt prior to the game?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1353, BirdAndBeast wrote:Slysly, you do realize Ive never called you scum this game. And nhammens a scumbag.

Yes, I'm aware you have refrained from committing to having a scumread on me. In fact, at points, you've clearly leaned town on me. I've considered your stance on nhammen and I'm not currently convinced you're right about him.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1363, SlySly wrote:Darthe, did Bumi specifically defend Sixx on N0 in the QT?

No? That would make no damn sense. She specifically detracted from his lynch and pushed on players on it in the thread. but don't just take my word on it, read for yourself.

Look, the reveal was a logical move on my part. I don't agree with much of Bumi's play so far (though I did moreso in the early game) and combined with my understanding of the neighbor role and defense of outed scum I have a pretty darn good idea that Bumi is mafia. Add in how much certain other unsavory characters are attempting to push on me out of god damn nowhere and that this effort is being essentially ignored by roughly half of the active town... we got a scum infestation and this shit stack is growing.

Nothing else adds up. Bumi has been, is, and remains mafia.

I probably would have been killed for being so disagreeable/at risk in the QT by tonight if they could (assuming multi has multi kills instead of some cycle). Then nobody would gain info from my death..-->hence reveal.

/endrant
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1366, Darthe wrote:
In post 1363, SlySly wrote:Darthe, did Bumi specifically defend Sixx on N0 in the QT?

No? That would make no damn sense. She specifically detracted from his lynch and pushed on players on it in the thread. but don't just take my word on it, read for yourself.

Is this what you're talking about?

In post 550, Bumi wrote:
I don't agree with the wagon on Sixx. I invite you all to come onto my Nhammen wagon. He isn't really doing anything to further town getting more information.

I didn't agree with the wagon on Sixx either because it was a sheep wagon.

----

The only other thing I see is Bumi supporting the Sixx wagon.

In post 867, Bumi wrote:
I like Nacho's analysis of Sixx and I am willing to place a vote there but I think Aj needs to be looked at too.

VOTE: Sixx

----

Bumi is on my scum list for different reasons, please show me exactly what you are accusing Bumi of, because I looked for it and can't find it.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Darthe is sounding like me on a bad day.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

DARTHE:
Spoiler:
Darthe wrote:I AM A NEIGHBOR WITH BUMI AND SHE WAS CONSISTANTLY DETRACTING FROM THE SIXX LYNCH. LOOK AT THE ISO. BUMI IS SCUM.

If Bumi comes up scum, I would not be against a Darthe lynch. This is quite honestly a stratgey I think scum would use, as neighbors are typically town-scum. Claim neighbors, if one of you gets lynched and turns up scum, meta leads everyone to believe that other one is town, and you coast for a few days. Claims Bumi was trying to detract from Sixx lynch, says to ISO Bumi. All I see is where Bumi doesn’t explain why she thinks Sixx is town very well.

BUMI:
Spoiler:
Doesn’t really offer enough original content. Originally tries to start a counter wagon on nhammen when Sixx is getting wagoned, then jumps on it when it seems all hope is lost for getting the wagon off of Sixx. Isn’t actively scumhunting, not offering content, not offering cases, just agreeing with town’s majority opinion on who is scum/town

ArcAngel: Role fishes for a day vig. Tries to thrown suspicion on another player for attempting to do some early game scum hunting. Says any lynch is a good lynch. Does not offer any content

THEZMON:
Spoiler:
Thez wrote: Maybe you can join forces with us on the njoseph wagon and if there's a Vig, he can kill Nhammen for us?

njoseph what are your reads right now? Maybe we can start there.

Attempts to direct a possible vig kill. Claims he knows Sixx’s playstyle, and that his play in this game is not his scum style. OH HOLY HELL I CAN HEAR THE CHAINSAW REVVING IN POST #635. Defending Sixx constantly, trying to draw the wagon off of Sixx and onto anyone else. Starts trying to build a feeble case as the wagon dies down on Sixx leading up to his modkill. ~90% (not exactly, but a good majority) of posts involve a reference to Sixx in some way or another.

njoseph: Not a single post with any sort of content. NOT A ONE! Not being helpful to town at all, taking this whole thing as a joke. Not making any cases on anybody.

^^All that are notes on my top scum reads so far, after a read and some random ISO reads. After thinking things over, I don't care if people don't like my vote or opinion, but I am going to
Vote: Thez

This might change over the next few days as I continue doing my ISO reads, but I feel good with this vote right now.
SONY MAFIA

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Slight problem jmj... lets say Bumi flips Mafia Goon, then yes Darthe should be put to death straight away. If he flips Mafia neighbour then we know that he wasn't fakeclaiming. Neighbours are one of those roles that you can't fake claim as a simple scum pair. You'd be effectively making them lovers
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 am

Post by jmj3000 »

That part wasnt supposed to be there. However, its out, so there is nothing I can do about it. Plus, you never know what information is being withheld from us. And that was before they contradicted each other.
SONY MAFIA

njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 1370, JacobSavage wrote:Slight problem jmj... lets say Bumi flips Mafia Goon, then yes Darthe should be put to death straight away. If he flips Mafia neighbour then we know that he wasn't fakeclaiming. Neighbours are one of those roles that you can't fake claim as a simple scum pair. You'd be effectively making them lovers

Yes, JacobSavage, let's see how we should look at Darthe by getting rid of Bumi, which I am okay with. He's low enough on my escalator to Hell creation effort opus. Let's get a proper wagon, people. If a Parama wagon's not it, then how about another?

UNVOTE

VOTE: Bumi
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Bumi »

Using my relatively recent inactivity against me isn't really a poor against me. Look at Mafiastuck where I was pretty much not around for the last week or so compared to my earlier play in that game.

Darthe is not lying about being a neighbor. Jacob, what possessed you to say that? I think his assumption that neighbors are more likely to be scum-town pairing is faulty since a neighborhood of two screws the pouch for scum so to speak.

Yes I tried to get more people to vote Nhammen but that is only because I honestly believed Sixx to be town. Darthe really killed the utility of our roles by claiming and coming after me.

If you are going to vote me for my defense of Sixx than do so. I have no defense to that accusation other than it was an honest mistake.

I could use Jal and I's recent games as examples that my scumhunting powers are pretty much abysmal but that'd probably make this a utility lynch and I'd die either way.

I stand behind townreads currently and encourage others to look at Aj.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Bumi »

Poor = point, got confused with what I wanted to say there

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”