SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:04 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1673, PeregrineV wrote:
So, unless you want to contend Darthe is scum-idiot, he's most likely town who thinks Bumi is scum.

I can get down with this reasoning.

UNVOTE: Darthe

VOTE: LlamaFluff for his predecessor's slip just prior to the modkill.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:22 am

Post by njoseph »

You trio of non-voters, don't make me bitch.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:31 am

Post by njoseph »

ehow.com writer: " Pregnant female dogs (bitches) still need to be wormed."
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:34 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

Whatever.

I'm a Universal Backup guys.

Name's Rodrigo Hernández and I drive a 1974 Ford Torino Sport.

Flavor is that I'm a new racer that's been watching everyone race for years learning what they do.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 am

Post by njoseph »

UNVOTE

I neither want to vote Darthe nor Aj.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I don't normally discuss single voter cases, but I'm actually in only a few games and don't want to work right now, so let's do it!
In post 1654, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 830, PeregrineV wrote:ISO on Sixx, since he's new to me.

@Sixx: Top 3 scumreads and why. Top 3 townreads and why. Post numbers/links welcome.

@NJoseph- Ummmmm, how so? And how is it enough to change your playstyle, since in the end it's still just you?

This one with Six scum is terrible.

There are a ton of new players in this game unless somehow the open games I played are so isolated from the rest. I literally DONT RECOGNIZE seven players and thats really really rare for me.

The callout of Six in particular in a very coaching manner while not vocallizing anything on him is a pretty decent tell out of the gate. This increases because not giving reads is one of the reasons Six was getting wagoned, and thats exactly what PV is trying to get out of him while again, not comitting to a six read (or any reads really) of his own. The response from Six goes unnoted as well. The wagon on him never noted, a read never given.

Sixx gave his . He gave a full list, and gave "reasons" for his top three and bottom three. It did nothing to change my feelings on him, which was that he's new and is playing to a different meta, and he'll probably be lynched for it. Don't know if I would have voted him, since I didn't like his lack of reasons, but hesitate to lynch new players for being new. Then he claimed jailkeeper, and I generally don;t lynch PR claims day1.

Instead I wanted to figure out Taz, as I think I can read him pretty good once I see him a certain way. So, unless you are claiming otherwise, I have NJ as strong town.

In post 1654, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1242, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1138, Darthe wrote:Yupp.
vote bumi

I AM A NEIGHBOR WITH BUMI AND SHE WAS CONSISTANTLY DETRACTING FROM THE SIXX LYNCH. LOOK AT THE ISO. BUMI IS SCUM.

Going to have to look at the VCs (hinthint mastin-Bird), but I thought Zitfe was a counterwagon to Sixx.

But until then, yes.
Vote: Bumi

As I said, this is a major tell as is since its just easy for scum to slide onto a wagon like this. No need to give reasons, no need for him to scumhunt additionally, Darth has just given him all the reason in the world to vote and he takes it laying down reasoning that lets him stay or move on as needed.
I first mentioned Bumi in my first . Did you miss that or are you ignoring it?
And one person voting is not a wagon. It didn't technically become a wagon until I

In post 1654, LlamaFluff wrote:PV does no scumhunting (like JF did - and JF reads town as town)
I disagree.

In post 1654, LlamaFluff wrote:Quick JF bits though

-Votes thez for "having diffferent reads + want a lynch"
-Yeah thats about it, he did nothing else
Probably why he was replaced.

In post 1654, LlamaFluff wrote:The PV slot constantly drifts by giving no reads, and has almost a textbook interaction with Six as a partner by trying to point him in the right direction while avoiding doing anything soild with him. PV reads as scummy with Six, he reads as scummy by himself, he is the lynch here dependent on what mods Ztife has.
Already disproved all of this, but eagerly await your response.

Since I disagree with half your scumlist, why is Bumi town?

And thoughts on this:
In post 1092, SlySly wrote:So Sixx, are dangerous drivers scum in your mind?

1. Jailkeeper in a car setup = cop car, all cops do these days is look for bad drivers :V
2. SC provided fake role PMs for the scum because this is a SC game, stop looking in to it
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1678, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Whatever.

I'm a Universal Backup guys.

Name's Rodrigo Hernández and I drive a 1974 Ford Torino Sport.

Flavor is that I'm a new racer that's been watching everyone race for years learning what they do.

Are you sure about this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 am

Post by njoseph »

VOTE: killerjester

Until further notice.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1581, Aj The Epic wrote:Which, since Zstife apparently is being left for dead, Vote:Darthe

Outing yourself as a neighbor was not smart, to say the least. It's a fairly decent role, given if you can recruit. I highly doubt you had ANY talk with Bumi to begin with. You came and said that Bumi was defending Bam, but Bumi tells that you don't have day talk. Then, never do you produce any place where Bumi is defending Bam, which makes you a liar in my eyes. I don't personally remember Bumi defending bam.

Secondly, I've seen you very happy to support mindless sheeping. Basically screaming at people to vote one way or another. You're sitting on a wagon with someone who is at least a VI, if not scum, and another player who I've yet to read. In under 100 posts, Bumi went from town to probably scum. 729: Pot, meet Kettle. 758: Obvious sheeping... Sure, he voted, but I really don't see why in his iso. States Sixx is scum and tells him to shut up... I honestly don't see why he's voting for Bumi over CKD. CKD is his only real built case, yet he's on Bumi. It's rather odd and so far, I have yet to see a reason for any of his votes (Since he hasn't voted for CKD...)

The only problem I have with this (besides agreeing that Bumi is probably scum) is that it makes no sense for Darthe-scum to out himself as a neighbor to get town-Bumi lynched. If Bumi flips town, then Darthe's own chance of being scum are greater, and scum-Darthe knows this.

So, unless you want to contend Darthe is scum-idiot, he's most likely town who thinks Bumi is scum.

In post 1679, njoseph wrote:
UNVOTE

I neither want to vote Darthe nor Aj.

In post 1675, SlySly wrote:

I can get down with this reasoning.

UNVOTE: Darthe

VOTE: LlamaFluff for his predecessor's slip just prior to the modkill.

These are the kinds of things that tell me Peregrine and NJoseph are town and make me suspect Slysly more.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:33 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1671, ArcAngel9 wrote:

The day is been going since two weeks, are you saying that this is not long enough? oh wait, you weren't around here..were you?
Leading Wagon, I had 5 th vote on Mini, how does a 5th makes it a leading wagon when it require 13 to lynch someone, if you realise, I am supporting asking fellow townies to see what i see or vice versa.

And what your reasons in defeding Mini?

In post 1672, ArcAngel9 wrote:*What are you reasons to defend TML?

I still don’t know if what you are saying is a language issue/difference, if you are intentionally misrepresenting what I am saying, or if you are being scummy.

You are new, so you don’t know how long day 1 lasts in this type of game. Also, we are lucky that we have already killed a scumbag so that adds more to talk about Day 1. So no, I don’t think it long enough. Or short enough. It should go on as long as it needs to. And yes, if you are voting the person who has the most votes you are voting the leading wagon, so not sure what you are saying there. After that, I am not sure what you are trying to say.

And was I defending TML? Or attacking your vote?

The only problem I have with this (besides agreeing that Bumi is probably scum) is that it makes no sense for Darthe-scum to out himself as a neighbor to get town-Bumi lynched. If Bumi flips town, then Darthe's own chance of being scum are greater, and scum-Darthe knows this.

here is my exact problem/dilemma with Darthe...this point right here. if it wasnt for this, I would be demanding a darthe lynch today. ESPECIALLY after he pulled that "60% of neighbors have scum" comment. I dont see Darthescum who knows Bumi is town saying that, because that shit could immediately be used against him. possible, but unlikely. or I should say unlikely for someone who is not crazy and I am not sure that Darthe is that sane.

this being said, it could be a Darthescum/bumiscum ploy of some sort....I will have to read the timing of how it went down. but I also think it is unlikely.

More killerjester votes.

OR

A UVApe wagon..

Both of these have my seal of approval.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 am

oh gosh darthe, you missed them again.....keeping trying slugger.

here..you just posted...I am sure you cant miss them now.

In post 1648, curiouskarmadog wrote:shhhhh its okay darthe...come on you can answer the questions, I am putting them all in one post for you on the most recent page, so you cant miss them again..

come on little guy...dont be scared..

In post 1612, curiouskarmadog wrote:
just answer the fucking questions.

explain why the 5 replacement argument has any merit, if you believe it as an indicator that I must be scum, you shouldnt have a problem explaining it. You keep saying I am scummy, yet you wont back this statement up after repeated questions.

how did I detract from the sixx wagon?...if this is a point in why you think I am scum, then explain it.

also, what are your thoughts on my jeck/girth/UVApe case (at that time)?

In post 1613, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1610, Darthe wrote:CKD still pings me upon an ISO, mainly because of hypocrisy in playstyle and votes. I could still go there or bumi.

what am I being a hypocrite about?

what votes in particular do you think are scummy...why?

come on darthe, if you really THINK I am scummy, you should jump at the chance to explain yourself. I mean come on, I must be scum right? dont you want other people to "see" what you see?

(why do I have a feeling you are going to ignore these questions too?)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1683, Darthe wrote:
These are the kinds of things that tell me Peregrine and NJoseph are town and make me suspect Slysly more.

Which part of what I said pinged your faulty scumdar?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:44 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Meh.

VOTE: PeregrineV.

Blatantly sheeping Llama for the moment. As good a place as any other.
Alternatives are AJ and nhammen off the top of my head. AP can change it if he'd like.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 996, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 977, thezmon221 wrote:Question: How does this site feel about 5 replacements in one slot? (curiouskarmadog (sp?) )

must be a scum slot....

or cop vig for sure...

people just can not handle the pressure of a power role slot.

Soft claims aggravate me. It is self WIFOM, which in itself is not scummy but definitely doesn't help and wasn't a good start. The implication that a role would be replaced 5 times because of it being a valued role is ridiculous IMO and this was what initially struck me as off about you.

In post 997, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay since I am not in the mood to read 39 pages today...

I would like some cases on Ztife and Sixx. you can always just repost a case OR quote somethings you think were scummy.

I would like them in your next post. if you are voting one of those two and do not do this, you surely dont believe in your votes and that looks suspect. I mean I am giving you my vote for your man, but you got to sale me your case first. If you think someone is scummy, tell me why.

This gains town points IMO. Especially the last 2 lines.

In post 1050, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1042, killerjester wrote:ckd why aren't you voting

Because I am a scum bag and don't want to commit.

Hey read the 4 posts I have made in this game and make an educated guess why I am not voting yet. Or do u just want to look like u are scum hunting?

Still did not like this. You are actively pulling attention with this self effacing attitude and statements such as this, while potentially profitable, are what have kept you on my radar (though admittedly the more you post the more my view of your play is changing, but I will get to that later).

In post 1157, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 97, Sixx wrote:Honestly thez I don't need anybody to ask why I have votes on me, it is what it is and thats my basic reaction to any D1 situation. What bugs me right now is that you are curious to his reasons to me. Don't latch onto me, we might play together somewhere else but I'll still lynch you well before you get the chance to buddy-buddy and kill me. Same goes for how B&B is latching onto Mastin with the obvtown. Am I going to make a deal about it at all? no. Why? because its D1 and I'm considered new to them so c'est la vie.

also given this, B&B is town..or at the very least, not scum with sixx.

Once again townie statement. I agree heartily.

In post 1224, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1214, Darthe wrote:

I wouldn't feel amiss voting for CKD either. The 5 replacement argument had some merit (some shit beyond inactivity has to be up there. 2 I can understand, but 5??) and the detraction from sixx plus a deplorable post asking NJ who to vote for = anti-town in my book.

time to get a new book, son. but thanks for posting all my posts together...I am sure that didnt clog the thread up at all. please tell me you think a slot that has been replaced 5 times is scummy...please...please just make it clear what that "merit" is. I have heard a lot of scummy cases in my day, I just want to hear you explain it. really really bad...it would make this day so much easier.

lets delve into the that detraction bit a little more too...how did I detract from anything? was it the "i am not going to read the 39 pages" bit or the "if you are voting for someone and you really believe in your vote, please sale me your case" comment? I want to be clear, because I dont want to detract from anything else in the future.

oh shit.

am I detracting now?

oh god.

also where is your jeck vote? you posted my case, your thoughts on said case....

The jeck pushes from you still strike me as a bit forced. I do not agree and do not want. I love how everyone has forgotten that I was one of the leads on Sixx.

In post 1379, curiouskarmadog wrote:grumble grumble....I am not liking darthe, nor am I liking the fact he is constantly spewing bullshit. also he just keeps ignoring my questions, that makes me thinks he agrees that I caught him in a line bullshit he cant back up...does that mean he is scum? No just a poor player...either way.

I dont see DartheScum, pulling the neighbor "facts" against bumi.

I also didnt like bumi's last post.

so sure, I would be willing to put more pressure on this.

unvote, vote bumi.

This is the sort of hypocrisy I am referring to btw. You have flipped back and forth in regards to me and bumi as well as a couple of other points coming up.

In post 1390, curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote, revote girth.

less interested now

^ why?

In post 1513, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1489, killerjester wrote:
In post 1447, Ztife wrote:There's no deadline yet, why is there a rush to vote?

Okay this is shit, I'm sorry for doubting you guys

VOTE: Ztife

I would also be okay with lynching this guy today.

This is accurate.

In post 1589, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1581, Aj The Epic wrote: CKD is his only real built case, yet he's on Bumi. It's rather odd and so far, I have yet to see a reason for any of his votes (Since he hasn't voted for CKD...)

maybe I missed it, what was darthe's case?

^ another points this out (and you have referenced my case in your posts) yet here you don't know what it is? This sort of inconsistent play either makes you someone too lazy to properly read the play or someone playing a decent scum game, hence my lack of commitment to your views despite agreeing with a fair bit of them. A bit more clarity and less sarcasm and you could be an asset but we, as town, cannot afford uncertainty to poison us through the entire game.. I would think that is sensible.

In post 1668, curiouskarmadog wrote:"significantly more "douche-y""..made me laugh..or at least grin.

yeah I probably am, but darthe is hitting that chord with me right now, he is being an ass to other people, then starts spouting out crap "CKD is scummy because of X". but the X is just bad. really bad. So I want to figure out if Darthe really believes what he is saying, is scum trying to start anything on anyone, or mentally challenged.

he now only comes back and says I am scummy for Y (again more bad shit) and now cant seem to address any questions. I know he read them because he said he looked at me in ISO.

me, if I think someone is scummy, I mean if I feel like I got scum on the line, I will fucking say it all day. I would address any questions, ask people what they think of that person or for a stance, and get my case out there. Darthe is just dodging. why is he not answering questions or backing something he wants people to think he believes?

so it is obvious what he is saying his bullshit, now I am just trying to figure out if he is indeed scum or just a really bad town....or (again) mentally challenged...because lets face it, we got a lot of strange ass people that play this game.

Of course I am being an ass! Not replying has ended up useful for finding people who want to sheep a seemingly easy vote. Also, I can't be "saying bullshit" as you call it and "not addressing any questions" or "dodging" simultaneously.

This should pretty much answer your questions. You do not strike me as consistent and that, above all else, is preventing progress to me.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1687, BirdAndBeast wrote:Meh.

Alternatives are AJ and nhammen off the top of my head. AP can change it if he'd like.

No?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Llama made a decent case.

I would
prefer
the case to go into more detail, but adding in PeregrineV's bad responses, and it's enough for the moment.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Darthe »

I agree llama made a decent case but a vote on peregrine doesn't make good sense, doubly so with the like "as good a place as any other"
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1686, SlySly wrote:

Ya know, I started to ISO you and multiquote to answer this but then a realized I was clicking literally every post (save 2). It's just shitty to read and see, honest to god. You have earned your signature.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1692, Darthe wrote:
In post 1686, SlySly wrote:

Ya know, I started to ISO you and multiquote to answer this but then a realized I was clicking literally every post (save 2). It's just shitty to read and see, honest to god. You have earned your signature.

Yes, I have. Now tell me what part of what I said pinged your scumdar. Focus on the one thing you pointed out.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 am

OMFG, how do you post my questions and still not fucking answer the questions in it(or at least you are picking and choosing what you want to answer)?

you are not answering because you want to see who will sheep and easy vote? Why the fuck would you be an easy vote are you doing something wrong that would make it easy to vote you?

yes, you are spouting bullshit.
yes, you are ignoring my questions in regards to said bullshit.
you have no idea what a hypocrite actually is.

I dont strike you are consistent? wtf does that even mean? I am prevent your progress? heaven fucking forbid I prevent anyone's progress.

lsdjkag; 'pgucn9f tgb;qn9;

stepping the fuck away right now..

it is like I am talking to a bipolar mime.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1658, The Mini-Librarian wrote:I'm the wagon du jour now? You guys need to get your head out of your asses.

We are either lynching AJ (the relational tells with sixx are astounding (have a link)) or NJ (his active lurking shtick is scummy as hell)

Oh no, you linked my iso! Such a great case against me. But let's be honest, I've crossed my t's and dotted my i's, you simply are looking for someone to target.

Universal Backup as a claim is a little weak because it could be simply a named townie. Also is one of those roles you could fake claim easily because you don't have to prove your actions right away. I don't like this role claim at all.

BUT!
Unote, Vote:Slysly.

I don't have to like Darthe's posts... But in the end, it still doesn't make sense, even from WIFOM standpoint of people saying that doesn't make any sense. Too much of a risk in a 25 player game, too little reward.

BirdAndBeast wrote:Meh.

It would appear that I'm always going to be second place in your heart. Such a relationship will never work out here.

In all honesty, do YOU believe TML's claim? I know you unvoted, but you also stated that you'd rather not lynched a power role day 1. While I agree with this, undoubtedly any scum will claim a power role in this game. There's no reason for one to claim VT.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 am

Post by SlySly »

Compelling case, AJ. :roll:
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 am

Post by njoseph »

Another read from me hot off the press ...
LlamaFluff gives off a town aura

But still, that doesn't mean that I agree with him on Peregrine.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (2): Bumi, The Mini-Librarian
Bumi (1): PeregrineV
jmj3000 (1): killerjester
killerjester (2): curiouskarmadog, njoseph
LlamaFluff (1): SlySly
njoseph (2): thezmon221, Albus Dumbledore
PeregrineV (2): LlamaFluff, BirdAndBeast
SlySly (1): Aj The Epic
thezmon221 (1): jmj3000
The Mini-Librarian (7): Edosurist, Nachomamma8, Jal, JacobSavage, UVApe, ArcAngel9, Baby Spice
Ztife (1): PMysterious
Not voting (3): nhammen, Ztife, Darthe

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1694, curiouskarmadog wrote:OMFG, how do you post my questions and still not fucking answer the questions in it(or at least you are picking and choosing what you want to answer)?

you are not answering because you want to see who will sheep and easy vote? Why the fuck would you be an easy vote are you doing something wrong that would make it easy to vote you?

yes, you are spouting bullshit.
yes, you are ignoring my questions in regards to said bullshit.
you have no idea what a hypocrite actually is.

I dont strike you are consistent? wtf does that even mean? I am prevent your progress? heaven fucking forbid I prevent anyone's progress.

lsdjkag; 'pgucn9f tgb;qn9;

stepping the fuck away right now..

it is like I am talking to a bipolar mime.

I get the distinct feeling that you're dumb. You can't even use correct grammar. I clearly answered all of your questions to the best of my ability. You shouldn't troll these games, they are meant to be fun and trolling isn't nice.

P-Edit: The librarian train somewhat confuses me. How did it sneakily get so large and what is the logic behind it?

Also,
Vote Killerjester.
This person is probably mafia, I agree with CKD's assessment.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”