Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1774, SlySly wrote:
In post 1773, LlamaFluff wrote:
Parama if cop scum would realize that Six claimed confirmed scum.

I'm saying Parama is NYPD scum. That doesn't necessarily make his role "cop".

Wait - your entire point is that Parama slipped that cops are a faction. Now the cop faction isnt all cops?

Just to check - You are saying that Parama knows Six just scumclaimed, will be lynched at the latest the point where first cop scum flips, and starts defending him for that fact instead of continuing his over aggressive play and hard bussing him?

I'm saying I asked a question of Sixx. Parama aggressively came in and answered for Sixx. Parama had no idea Sixx was going to be modkilled, so he really had no reason to hard buss. There was no pressure on Sixx at the time. This was right after Ztife's soft claim and his wagon began to fizzle.

You are again dodging the point. Regardless of modkill stuff, for what you claim to be true to be true - Parama would have realized Six scumslipped and was going to be caught for it and opted to defend him. Even if there is no pressure its still a slip.

Again - your challenge for me if you want to persue this path: Show me a game where scum do not have any form of safeclaim when claiming their real role will get them lynched.

I don't need your approval, or Parama's who rudely told me to butt out about it, to pursue this or any other path I choose. Practically every game I've played in, scum didn't have fake claims given to them. In fact, I've only ever played in one they did.

And im asking for the game, because if their real claims are going to get them lynched - scum ALWAYS have fakeclaims. You say they never have in your games - are you talking about things like opens and normals? Where there is no flavor? So there is no point of a fakeclaim?

From the old LT list mod - go look at all of the recent LT games. Any where scum were bad guys they had fakeclaims.

Way to use "Parama was a jerk" for "why I wont prove my point" though.

I have seen ONE mod ever screw this up ever and that was them not giving a wierd win-condition third party any fakeclaim. Again, I really doubt SC breaks rank of what he has done for the last four years to suddenly make a poorly designed game.

So which one is it?

1) Six didnt use a fakeclaim and Parama decided to defend confirmed scum
2) SC didnt provide fakeclaims, Parama as scum said they do have fakeclaims
3) SC only gave safeclaims to Paramas faction but not Six's when cops are shown to be scum
4) SC only gave fakeclaims to some scum when the entire faction is scum by flavor

I've never played an SC game before. I explained which I thought it is, my #4 in my previous post.

Okay - but you are avoiding answering the question again. Which one is it? They all look pretty implausable to me at this point. Im assuming you are going to go for #1 though so....

Slys case is

Parama realized that Six claimed cop so he would be confirmed NYPD scum which is maybe not only cops and has fakeclaims, yet Six decided not to use one. When Six claimed Parama realized that Six was going to be caught as scum as soon as it became obvious that NYPD was scum in the game and because of this he decided to start defending Six. In the event Parama is not NYPD scum he is other scum who has fakeclaims while the flavor screwed NYPD dont.

Basically that right?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Slysly.
The only real way for that idea about Parama slipping the NYPD faction is if he knew about it for some reason, but I would say that his interactions with Sixx would say that he wasn't a part of that faction.

So unless Parama/Llama is an SK with a "renegade NYPD officer" type back story, or there are two police type factions, it doesn't work.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 1731, Baby Spice wrote:The cop car comment kinda seems logical, but I can see what people are getting at about the stop looking into it. But would a Parama who is scum with Sixx make this first post?

In post 4, Parama wrote:
Vote: Sixx

Because you're not Slaxx.

Are you talking about the fact Parama voted for Sixx? 'Cause I've had a partner vote me in RVS.

I really wouldn't be surprised if scum (including Sixx) didn't realize Sixx messed up badly. No one other than Sly said anything about it, so I don't think it's a valid answer that would be scumbuddy parama may have realized it.

but anyway,

Mini, shouldn't you be claiming jailkeeper?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1775, LlamaFluff wrote:
Wait - your entire point is that Parama slipped that cops are a faction. Now the cop faction isnt all cops?

All that is confirmed is we have an NYPD Mafia faction. There is no confirmation that all the roles in the NYPD Mafia faction are identical. In fact using common mafia sense, I'd be willing to bet the mafia factions in this game have equivalencies to goon, rb, and godfather.

You are again dodging the point. Regardless of modkill stuff, for what you claim to be true to be true - Parama would have realized Six scumslipped and was going to be caught for it and opted to defend him. Even if there is no pressure its still a slip.

I'm not dodging anything. Parama ain't perfect and is capable of fucking up. After the modkill, it made it appear to me that Parama was making those statements with inside information.

And im asking for the game, because if their real claims are going to get them lynched - scum ALWAYS have fakeclaims. You say they never have in your games - are you talking about things like opens and normals? Where there is no flavor? So there is no point of a fakeclaim?

Feel free to peruse my wiki. All I play are theme games. In 90% of those games, at least, scum were not provided fake claims by the mod.

So which one is it?

1) Six didnt use a fakeclaim and Parama decided to defend confirmed scum
2) SC didnt provide fakeclaims, Parama as scum said they do have fakeclaims
3) SC only gave safeclaims to Paramas faction but not Six's when cops are shown to be scum
4) SC only gave fakeclaims to some scum when the entire faction is scum by flavor

I've never played an SC game before. I explained which I thought it is, my #4 in my previous post.

Okay - but you are avoiding answering the question again. Which one is it? They all look pretty implausable to me at this point. Im assuming you are going to go for #1 though so....

Again, I'm not avoiding anything. You are trying to steer me into one of your 'not quite what sly really means' scenarios. My stance doesn't fit into any of your 4.

It's really closer to one of the following possibilities...

5) SC gave people in mafia factions different roles, some of which were provided fake claims and some which weren't and Parama instinctively responded, when the question was directed at Sixx, with defense of his same faction scumbuddy
6) SC provided fake claims for everyone in mafia factions and Sixx chose not to use his, and Parama instinctively responded, when the question was directed at Sixx, with defense of his in faction scumbuddy
7) SC provided no fake claims for anyone in mafia factions and Parama instinctively responded, when the question was directed at Sixx, with defense of his in faction scumbuddy, followed up with a lie about provided fake claims to gain towncred when it later becomes clear none have been provided

I'm pretty sure I can find a link to a game where not of all the scum used their mod provided fake claim when they claimed.

Slys case is

Parama realized that Six claimed cop so he would be confirmed NYPD scum which is maybe not only cops and has fakeclaims, yet Six decided not to use one. When Six claimed Parama realized that Six was going to be caught as scum as soon as it became obvious that NYPD was scum in the game and because of this he decided to start defending Six. In the event Parama is not NYPD scum he is other scum who has fakeclaims while the flavor screwed NYPD dont.

Basically that right?

Not quite...

Parama knew I spotted a Sixx fuck up. He intended to play it off like cops were good guys, but were chasing all bad drivers. But he really fucked up and indirectly confirmed the existence of a specific faction not knowing he was exposing himself too with the impending mod kill coming. As far as the mod provided fake claims go, refer to the 5, 6, and 7 possibilities above, and what Parama said about Sixx and fake claims in post 1122. And let's definitely not forget about Parama's response in post 1118 to my case against him, pure OMGUS. I think it's fairly obvious I have been reading the game, especially the part Parama accused me of not reading. My case never suggested that Parama and Sixx weren't in the same faction. In fact, I think it was pretty clear that I assumed they are in the same faction.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (3): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, Baby Spice
Bumi (1): PeregrineV
jmj3000 (1): killerjester
killerjester (3): curiouskarmadog, njoseph, Darthe
LlamaFluff (4): SlySly, Bumi, nhammen, thezmon221
njoseph (1): Albus Dumbledore
PeregrineV (1): LlamaFluff
SlySly (1): Aj The Epic
thezmon221 (1): jmj3000
The Mini-Librarian (6): Edosurist, Nachomamma8, Jal, JacobSavage, UVApe, ArcAngel9
Ztife (1): PMysterious
Not voting (1): Ztife

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1678, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Name's Rodrigo Hernández and I drive a 1974 Ford Torino Sport.

Now that I've had some time I've looked it up, and I'm in two minds about this claim.

The '74 Torino sport is definately a good muscle car. Suits the street racing theme.

But the '74 Gran Torino was the car used by Starsky and Hutch. (I'm ashamed to admit to watching that in the 1970's)

It does make a mockery of Ztife's claim of driving a prelude though.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

SC, I think your vote count on Llamafluff is wrong

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Jal »

I know shit all about cars, nor do I care to look them up. Dear lord I joined the wrong game.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Google is my friend.

That looks like it could be a street racer :)

Second entry for 1974 ford Torino Sport, for google aus, is basically Starsky and Hutch's car.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Well im basically done responding to Sly.

He either is town who will refuse to consider he is wrong or scum (he also isnt reading my posts since he is suggesting stuff I already brought up). Most likely scum because while he is a below average player, he isnt close to being this below average.

Basically his entire case is Parama tried to defend what was essentially a scumclaim. No matter what way he spins it, thats what it falls back to when he gave up a couple main points.

Still waiting to see a game where scum have anti-town roles and didnt get a fakeclaim though. I think he knows no such game exists but refuses to find one because it eliminates about 90% of his theories.
Co-host of The USL Show
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by Ztife »

Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

To those who thinks that my car is lame; what is a doc suppose to drive then? A lambourgini?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Ztife

i really wanted to let you live
i really, really wanted to let you live to see if the other mafia team would kill you
but now we just can't anymore
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:48 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Notes so far after I went out with friends and got home. I am crashing out now, but will give me analysis later today.

njoseph: Upon rereading his posts, he does have some with the bare minimum of content. Not making any cases on anybody. Has 13.5% of the posts in the whole game, but lots of useless posts to make himself seem more active than he is. Don’t like the vote on Bumi. Definitely don’t like the fact that no case of his own is presented. “By the way, I sure heard about AJ. So why is only 1 voting him. Not encouraging it, but heard more about him than his wagon size would indicate ...” Really njoseph? You point out that people aren’t following through on suspicions, then say you aren’t encouraging them to?

Ztife: Latest post is blatant role fish. “My car is getting suspicion for my claim. Hey, what car should I have claimed for it to be believeable?” Bad, bad, bad scummy action. Starts off good and gives some cases on a couple of people, but then stops. No cases, no scumhunting, nothing recently. Has kind of clammed up since the modkill, almost like he is trying to keep people from suspecting him of anything.

Parama/LlamaFluff: Parama play is typical. Short, concise posts. Llama comes in and just tears Sly’s case on him to shreds. Pulls up evidence to refute Sly, pokes holes in Sly’s arguments, and generally shows that Sly made a really weak case.

Ain't a lot, but I am tired and having issues focusing right now.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:49 am

Post by killerjester »

In post 1760, curiouskarmadog wrote:in other news, this is why I was/am voting KJ...it might be an "old" reason, but it is still a good one. one that he also never addressed and completely ignored...but that seems to be a common theme in this game.

This is not remotely true.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 am

Post by njoseph »

ninja'd twice
F.F.S, hope about we realize that we are NOT lynching a claimed back-up.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:53 am

Post by njoseph »

ignore the "about"
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1784, LlamaFluff wrote:
He either is town who will refuse to consider he is wrong or scum (he also isnt reading my posts since he is suggesting stuff I already brought up). Most likely scum because while he is a below average player, he isnt close to being this below average.

First off, fuck you asshole. That I can remember, we've played in one game together, Big Brother. I was scum and my below average ass had your above average ass fooled. You even admit it in the thread. So fuck you again, dickhead.

Basically his entire case is Parama tried to defend what was essentially a scumclaim. No matter what way he spins it, thats what it falls back to when he gave up a couple main points.

I haven't given up any points.

Still waiting to see a game where scum have anti-town roles and didnt get a fakeclaim though. I think he knows no such game exists but refuses to find one because it eliminates about 90% of his theories.

You are so full of shit. I have played in one game where fake rolls were provided to scum. The rest of the games on my wiki, no roles were provided. In fact, what fake claims were provided in Big Brother, that you and I both played in? Let me remind you, none.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1787, jmj3000 wrote:
Parama/LlamaFluff: Parama play is typical. Short, concise posts. Llama comes in and just tears Sly’s case on him to shreds. Pulls up evidence to refute Sly, pokes holes in Sly’s arguments, and generally shows that Sly made a really weak case.

No Llama came in and talked loud while twisting my words. His evidence didn't dispute my case at all.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:34 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 1777, Jal wrote:Mini, shouldn't you be claiming jailkeeper?

Nah, it only works if a town role dies. If I got a scum power role this game would be soooooo broken.

--

Sly's attack on Llama is still stupid yet Sly continues to be town. Annoying.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:35 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1785, Ztife wrote:Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

To those who thinks that my car is lame; what is a doc suppose to drive then? A lambourgini?

Yeah...

If my role suggests anything there are no "mods" of any type (I actually didnt think you would bite on that one). Neighbors seem surprised they are cramed together, TML flavor comes from nothing to do with his car apparently...

Also a first aid tool box that you neglected to mention in a slower car that acts as an ambulance?

Vote Ztife

Also I love how Sly is using the "no safeclaim" arguement from not only a game I actually called the non-me scumteam entirely correct with the exception of Sly but also didnt need safeclaims as there was no flavor issues, kinda again proving the point that he isnt reading my posts.

If
flavor
needs there to be a fakeclaim then there
are
fakeclaims. If fakeclaims are NOT needed by flavor, they will only sometimes show up.
Co-host of The USL Show
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1690, BirdAndBeast wrote:Llama made a decent case.

I would
prefer
the case to go into more detail, but adding in PeregrineV's bad responses, and it's enough for the moment.

Bad responses? Por que?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1793, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1777, Jal wrote:Mini, shouldn't you be claiming jailkeeper?

Nah, it only works if a town role dies. If I got a scum power role this game would be soooooo broken.

--

Sly's attack on Llama is still stupid yet Sly continues to be town. Annoying.

Lol yeah.

@ Llama that vote is shitty. Ztife train for what reason?

@ Slysly, I am not seeing the Llamavote thingy. Your implication is but one of the potential outcomes from what Parama said, even conjoint with sixx it seems a bit weak. Care to bring more evidence if you have it?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1709, Jal wrote:Pere, are you ccing Mini or something?

No, but I'm looking for clarification based on current events.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1794, LlamaFluff wrote:
Also I love how Sly is using the "no safeclaim" arguement from not only a game I actually called the non-me scumteam entirely correct with the exception of Sly but also didnt need safeclaims as there was no flavor issues, kinda again proving the point that he isnt reading my posts.

If
flavor
needs there to be a fakeclaim then there
are
fakeclaims. If fakeclaims are NOT needed by flavor, they will only sometimes show up.

I'm reading your fucking posts. I have played in one game, Lord of the Rings, where fake claims were provided. Some of the scum used them in their claims, some of the scum claimed something other than their provided claims. In no other game that I have played were there any fakeclaims provided.

Am I supposed to make a game up just to satisfy your bullshit question?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

darthe are you kidding me
he claimed he was a doctor because his car was super fast
llama asked if he had mods to his car
and he's like "i have a first aid tool box"
do you know what a first aid tool box is?
because if you do, you don't exist.
BECAUSE FIRST AID TOOL BOXES DON'T EXIST
EXCEPT IN INSTANT SEARCH ON GOOGLE
if you actually click search
you see that toolbox
is a section of a magazine
that talks about first aid
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”