thezmon221 (1): jmj3000
The Mini-Librarian (5): Edosurist, Jal, JacobSavage, UVApe, ArcAngel9
Ztife (4): PMysterious, Nachomamma8, LlamaFluff, killerjester
Not voting (1): Ztife

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1799, Nachomamma8 wrote:
BECAUSE FIRST AID TOOL BOXES DON'T EXIST
EXCEPT IN INSTANT SEARCH ON GOOGLE
if you actually click search
you see that toolbox
is a section of a magazine
that talks about first aid

okay when I do this, the first thing I see is "shop for first aid tool box" on google and it gives me a samle of first aid "kits" to buy. now this might be just google putting in my search into the link. okay, there are several first aid kits in metal boxes....on snap found a first aid toolbox on ebay....

wait...that is just "first aid" took box for a flat tire.

nacho might be on to something here..

I cant find anything called a first aid tool box.

they are all first aid kits.

I was an emt once, and we never referred to anything as a first aid tool box
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:52 am

unvote killerjester, vote ztife

KJ, you are still scum, so you better deal with me tonight, because I am coming after you tomorrow.

that goes for you too UVApe....still think your slot is scummy
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:01 am

Post by killerjester »

In post 1821, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay great, you said it wasnt true, next step would have been to post where you addressed it. Or is it just easier to say it isn’t true. If it is not true, 1 of 2 things is happening, I either missed it. Or I am deliberately lying. Wouldnt you want to “clear” your name either way and maybe find out if I was lying or what?

I actually wanted to see if you would either go back and reread what you missed, or redact what you clearly knew to be a lie. By doing neither of the aforementioned, you show a lack of proactivity. Not very indicative of scumhunting. Showing you the precise post would've defeated the reaction test.

For your convenience.
In post 1141, killerjester wrote:
In post 1135, curiouskarmadog wrote:why didnt you provide a case for Sixx if you really wanted me to vote? I mean a could have crumbled under the pressure and voted Ztife instead of Sixx...didnt you want me to vote who you thought was scum?

I wanted your honest vote. It's hard to read people if I'm just telling them to sheep me all game.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 am

Post by njoseph »

I was mistaken if I was looking for more cohesiveness in our decisions >_>. OH, my life.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1827, curiouskarmadog wrote:

KJ, you are still scum, so you better deal with me tonight, because I am coming after you tomorrow.

First off, on the vote.. wut?

Second, you don't see the fucking irony in saying that you think
someone elses slot is scummy
?!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1807, njoseph wrote:
In post 1806, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1724, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Pere needs to come out and say what he wants to say now.

Sixx was a jailkeeper. So, that makes you a jailkeeper now, unless there are special rules concerning backups and modkills.

I would think Sixx's Mafia alignment would mean that TML as a town back-up would not actually back up Sixx's role :?

That's why I want clarification. I ran a game with a universal backup, and they got the first PR death, regardless of alignment.

But yes, I did see .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 am

Post by njoseph »

An onus is on Ztife and the people on the TML wagon to vote/revote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 am

In post 1828, killerjester wrote:
In post 1821, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay great, you said it wasnt true, next step would have been to post where you addressed it. Or is it just easier to say it isn’t true. If it is not true, 1 of 2 things is happening, I either missed it. Or I am deliberately lying. Wouldnt you want to “clear” your name either way and maybe find out if I was lying or what?

I actually wanted to see if you would either go back and reread what you missed, or redact what you clearly knew to be a lie. By doing neither of the aforementioned, you show a lack of proactivity. Not very indicative of scumhunting. Showing you the precise post would've defeated the reaction test.

For your convenience.
In post 1141, killerjester wrote:
In post 1135, curiouskarmadog wrote:why didnt you provide a case for Sixx if you really wanted me to vote? I mean a could have crumbled under the pressure and voted Ztife instead of Sixx...didnt you want me to vote who you thought was scum?

I wanted your honest vote. It's hard to read people if I'm just telling them to sheep me all game.

so you are saying you deliberately didnt quote the post for a reaction test? now I called you out and asked for the post what does said reaction test tell you? scum or town? was I lying or lazy? and for the record, that answer didnt really address the scope of the post. the entire post was.

In post 1135, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1042, killerjester wrote:ckd why aren't you voting

vote killerjester.

I dont like how you were urging me to vote. all the time you had your vote on Sixx, I specifically asked for people to provide reasons to vote for "your" guy. Sixx and Ztife were leading wagons here. Instead of giving me a case on "someone you thought was scum (sixx)" you just asked why I wasnt voting. were you trying to get me to vote the leading wagon (the guy who wasnt who you thought was scum)?

if you really thought Sixx was scum, you would have have posted your reason for voting sixx, THEN asked why I wasnt voting. or posted your case THEN ask my thoughts on it. instead, you just half assed it, trying to look like you were scum hunting but not really doing anything town.

why didnt you provide a case for Sixx if you really wanted me to vote? I mean a could have crumbled under the pressure and voted Ztife instead of Sixx...didnt you want me to vote who you thought was scum?

now you are saying you wanted my honest vote. I clearly said I had not read anything...so how were you to get an "honest" vote out of me when I was asking for people's cases..

try again.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:09 am

In post 1830, Darthe wrote:
In post 1827, curiouskarmadog wrote:

First off, on the vote.. wut?

Second, you don't see the fucking irony in saying that you think
someone elses slot is scummy
?!

nope...UVApe has done nothing, he is sitting in that slot, but I think what the people did before him was scummy...since it was directed AT HIM, I wanted him to know that. I didnt want him to come back ans say something like "what did I do"

what part of my vote did you not get?

the part where I look up what nacho was saying? or the part where I say he has a point? you see I dont live in that crazy place where you reside, so you are going to have to meet me half way and tell me what you dont get about my vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:26 am

Post by njoseph »

Darthe doesn't even have a wagon. I think concentrating on him right now is red herringish.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 am

fuck, now I am flip flopping....(feel free to use this post when saying "CKD scum because he doesnt take a stance and he flip flops)

I want to make this post...

"wait a minute though..

unvote, vote killerjester.

there wasnt any counters to claim"

but dont want to do it in fear that there is a doc (if ztife is scum) and that doc will claim....

we do have a back up that has claimed....that is good enough for me right now

fuck it..

unvote, vote killerjester

probably over thinking this shit, just going with my gut. if he is scum, we can deal with him later, if he is town, let scum WIFOM him or handle him themselves when/if he gets to be a problem. either way he might be validated or proven wrong at one point.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 am

Post by killerjester »

In post 1833, curiouskarmadog wrote:so you are saying you deliberately didnt quote the post for a reaction test? now I called you out and asked for the post what does said reaction test tell you? scum or town? was I lying or lazy?

I already pointed out what the reaction test told me. Lack of proactivity. Apathetic towards scumhunting. Many players jump at the chance to prove their scumreads wrong. Not you. Instead of seizing the initiative, you find yourself far too comfortable with waiting around and responding to things others say.

In post 1833, curiouskarmadog wrote:now you are saying you wanted my honest vote. I clearly said I had not read anything...so how were you to get an "honest" vote out of me when I was asking for people's cases..

try again.

Gee wiz Sherlock, I guess by not spoon feeding you cases at the very least you'd have to pretend to scumhunt or pray for the end to come quickly. I've never played by asking players to blindly sheep my reads, and I never will. It's impossible to get reads that way.

Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Darthe »

Okay seriously 74 fucking pages later we are still on Day 1? Nobody can have a clean record here but we gotta get this ball on the road. Mod, do we have an impending deadline?

Trying to analyze at this point is mindfucking, especially in ISO with all of the replacements.

Who the hell would want to replace into this shitshow?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 am

In post 1837, killerjester wrote:
In post 1833, curiouskarmadog wrote:so you are saying you deliberately didnt quote the post for a reaction test? now I called you out and asked for the post what does said reaction test tell you? scum or town? was I lying or lazy?

I already pointed out what the reaction test told me. Lack of proactivity. Apathetic towards scumhunting. Many players jump at the chance to prove their scumreads wrong. Not you. Instead of seizing the initiative, you find yourself far too comfortable with waiting around and responding to things others say.

In post 1833, curiouskarmadog wrote:now you are saying you wanted my honest vote. I clearly said I had not read anything...so how were you to get an "honest" vote out of me when I was asking for people's cases..

try again.

Gee wiz Sherlock, I guess by not spoon feeding you cases at the very least you'd have to pretend to scumhunt or pray for the end to come quickly. I've never played by asking players to blindly sheep my reads, and I never will. It's impossible to get reads that way.

I think i am scum hunting a plenty..and I think I am scum hunting well.

look you wiggling.

I caught you in a lie and now you are not sure how to answer.

again I ask you, how is it you wanted my honest vote, I stated I hadnt read and had no plans to until someone gave me a case. there was no way to have an honest vote. I wanted to see who was voting who and why. all you did was pressure me to vote. not read a case..just vote. based on what?

you didnt want an honest vote. you wanted to pressure me into voting.

I didnt say I was going to sheep anybody. I said

In post 997, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay since I am not in the mood to read 39 pages today...

I would like some cases on Ztife and Sixx. you can always just repost a case OR quote somethings you think were scummy.

I would like them in your next post. if you are voting one of those two and do not do this, you surely dont believe in your votes and that looks suspect. I mean I am giving you my vote for your man, but you got to sale me your case first. If you think someone is scummy, tell me why.

way to also misrepresent what I said. I wanted you to sale your case to me, i never said I wanted to blindly follow anyone...all you did was ask for a vote.

if you reallllllly felt six was scum, you would have put a case out there. you would have said, "CKD here is my case as to why I feel Sixx is scum" all you said was..."vote"

either I caught you lying about not reading.

or I caught you lying about your motivation.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:06 am

and you dont get any points for saying "spoon feeding" my entrance into the game was what it was. I told you up front what I wanted and ..and all you did was ask why i wasnt voting.

if you felt this way then, you should have said it then....what you actually did was hope i WOULD SHEEP the leading wagon, which happened to be "not Sixxscum."
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1838, Darthe wrote:Who the hell would want to replace into this shitshow?
Personally, I thrive in these conditions.

If I can handle the 200+ page Politics Mafia, I'd be able to handle an 80+ page d1. :P

Really, though. The game'll eventually slow down. 'Specially with multiple deaths at night. (Nothing quite like 2-4 dead a night to cut the playerlist down. :P)

We'll break 100 before day three, but we're probably not even going to break 200 for this game. Not when players like us and nj are prime NK targets, if not for reads, if not for being obvtown, then for being annoying. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Darthe »

I have hosted a 140 page game before but that is about the largest I have seen short of the one game I played with over 30 people in it and three game threads. That was awesome.

Two mafias, two towns. One mafia was aligned with the opposite town and each was in opposing threads. Then Day 2 the game threads merged.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 am

Post by njoseph »

Ninja'd.
Can we go into compromise mode for lynching someone?
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 am

Post by killerjester »

In post 1839, curiouskarmadog wrote:[everything he said]

You
did
say that you hadn't read. You
did
ask for cases. But you
didn't
say that you planned on doing nothing until you got cases. So yes, while you had done fuck all after replacing in I hadn't expected the behavior to continue. That's why I asked you to make a, presumably educated, vote. Reading and all.

Is your argument really that I was secretly hoping you'd join the Ztife wagon? Didn't you
literally
just vote for Ztife? So I'm scum because I wanted you to vote Ztife-scum over Sixx-scum?

lol

njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 am

Post by njoseph »

Lynch all lame non-voters
Switching my vote
UNVOTE

VOTE: Ztife
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 am

Post by njoseph »

Don't be a lame duck doc, Ztife. But right now you are being non-commital lame duck. Lame duck. lame duck. lame ...
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Don't know what people arecomplaining about. We're only the fourth largest day by post count according to the Wiki records page.

So are we going to lynch Ztife or let him dangle until tommorow.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:40 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 1847, Baby Spice wrote:Don't know what people arecomplaining about. We're only the fourth largest day by post count according to the Wiki records page.

So are we going to lynch Ztife or let him dangle until tommorow.

It would be easier to lynch Ztife if you lended your vote to that wagon.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Darthe »

I am straight not voting Ztife. It is dumb and I do not trust several on the train. We won't lynch another potential PR so wht the F are we doing lynching one of the most powerful potentials in the game without info?

The only way I would change this is if I saw a legitimate case on him and not the trumped up lolz that has carried that train this far.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”