thezmon221 (1): jmj3000
The Mini-Librarian (1): UVApe
Ztife (5): Nachomamma8, LlamaFluff, killerjester, The Mini-Librarian, Skyhook
Not voting (2): Ztife, ArcAngel9

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1524, Ztife wrote:Im a doc. My flavour is along the lines of my car being so fast it makes a good temporary ambulance.

In post 1785, Ztife wrote:Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

How are these compatible? Anyone who is saying "lets not lynch him" how do these two things work together?

These are going two different directions with flavor. The first one says its due to the SPEED OF HIS CAR when at least a couple of us have claimed to have faster ones. The second one makes it sound like he pulls out a first aid kit and protects them.

@Neighbors - Explain why you are neighbors.

Also Edo can be the #2 lynch behind PV now.

@JV - Why refuse to lynch a non-VT claim? That logic scum would always claim PRs, which statistically outside of massclaim they ARE far more likely to claim. Its why you dont lynch the first VT claim 95% of the time.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Hmm but more posts = more information . And I would always claim VT as scum it's just a matter of site meta. I'd vote a PR if I had a good reason too. Currently I'm not so sure.

Plus we are onlt 40 posts away from being longer than NY 142 surley that's with it :P
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Boniface »

UNVOTE: Skyhook

Logic says that their is no limit to how long a day can go. More time, more information, more assurity that we're making the right move.

But, unfortunately, humanity says something elsewise. If this game was played by robots, we could keep a day going for months. But look around, everyone's tired, everyone's getting over it, and no one is making as fresh, acute observations and no one is playing as well as they would have if this day was half as long. People get tired and bored, that's just the nature of people.

So it looks like its time for Boniface to jump on a wagon, and all though none of them are standing out as obviscum to me at all, I'm going to throw my vote on the only one who's campaigning extra hard to lynch of someone who very well might be our doctor. I just don't see how a townsperson would think it wise to risk it.

VOTE: LlamaFluff
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Ztife is not standing out as obvscum??
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:52 am

Post by jmj3000 »

unvote

This day is dragging on for way too long. I'm losing interest in the game because it is taking so long to come to a consensus on who to lynch. Any wagons that get any sort of steam get derailed constantly. I'm going to attempt one more time to read through the 2000+ posts and pull out what is pertinent and what is fluff. Its going to take a little while, but its going to get done.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:12 am

Post by njoseph »

LlamaFluff lynch > possible Ztife-towndoc lynch. Use your noodles!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:17 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 2031, njoseph wrote:LlamaFluff lynch > possible Ztife-towndoc lynch. Use your noodles!

You can replace anyone with LlamaFluff and that point still stands but why Llama?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:19 am

Post by njoseph »

Llama wagon leads at six votes. May it be resolved that it be the break-away winner of the "who gets lynched" game show.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 am

Post by thezmon221 »

All right guys, sorry for my absence the past two days, I was feeling really under the weather and was not in the mood to post, so here it goes.

In post 1972, UVApe wrote:Will this game ever progress??
For fuck's sake, you proddodge to make this sentence? Do something or replace out.

JacobSavage wrote:
Hmm but more posts = more information .
And I would always claim VT as scum it's just a matter of site meta. I'd vote a PR if I had a good reason too. Currently I'm not so sure.
False. Think of it as a bell-curve. Too little and too many posts are progressively bad for the town, but there IS an amount of posts to where the day definitely helps the town. 2k+ posts is on the far end of the spectrum with the way we've been playing. We need a lynch now.

If you're not voting or are on a single/2-person wagon, it would be awesome if you swtich to a better wagon. Aj, I understand your motives for B&B, but I think they are currently ill-placed.

So, it looks like the LF wagon has picked up steam, but I've definitely lost faith. LF has not looked scummy enough, and I think he looks town at this point, so without further ado:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ztife

I'm now willing to take a leap of faith. His posts don't look very good and quite frankly, his claim isn't very good. I acknowledged before that I thought it was a bad idea to lynch a doctor, but I now feel like this "doctor" just has a better chance of being scum than town.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:02 am

Post by njoseph »

Eh, I'll go over to a Ztife lynch if it turns out to be the only decent option.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2034, thezmon221 wrote:If you're not voting or are on a single/2-person wagon, it would be awesome if you swtich to a better wagon. Aj, I understand your motives for B&B, but I think they are currently ill-placed.

It may be, but should I be lynched, this point must be seen for the next day. I think the last reason he hasn't pushed it harder is because he knows my flip. He's leaving someone he thinks is scum ALIVE! Future lynch option for him. Actually, he's got three alive that he's constantly said he'd like a lynch from, but never pushed into it.

If I were to go to a Zstife wagon, it'd be because of Unseen and not Zstife, but I really don't want to go after him. I'd rather take out someone I really feel has some bad motives going.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

SlySly and
Ztife have been prodded, and you know what I threatened to do if I had to prod/replace three people in 24 hours—it's back to deadline time. You have one week from now to decide on a lynch. Consider me being nice—I was going to give you only three more days, but I've found my replacement (Zdenek replaces nhammen) and I really don't know if he'll catch up in three days.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-01-26 13:58:22).

Edit:
I forgot that I had kicked out SlySly, but my mentality was going "screw this, everybody wants this day to end" anyway.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Zdenek »

I'll get to this today. Anything I need to know?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:26 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Still waiting for anyone to explain how the doctor claim make sense when it goes two different ways from a flavor perspective.

@Boni - You do realize claiming non-VT doesnt mean they are town? We already had that happen once this game. Ive played this game enough to know when the claim doesnt work and this is by far one of those situations. Its not always a bad thing to lynch a claimed PR day one.

I mean, look at the flavor claims

Six - I have handcuffs (jailkeeper)
TML - I have been watching other drivers (Backup)
Ztife - My car is fast [which is false] (doctor??)
Ztife#2 - I have a medical toolbox

And thats only AFTER I bait him saying his claim is missing something. Who as town has ever claimed with flavor but forgotten what is the most key part of your flavor during the claim? Not only that but flavor that apparently shifts how your role is justified flavor wise?

@Zdnek - TML is claimed backup, Ztife is claimed doctor because "He has a fast car" while his is really slow compared to mine and at least one other claim and when I asked him for mods added "and has a medical toolbox". I think im getting votes a mix of predicessor defended the modkilled scum and to get a lynch/wanting Ztife lynch.

Do love how no one has ever responded to calling for explaination of flavor yet though. Because it makes zero sense.
Co-host of The USL Show
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:35 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

should have something by tomorrow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2039, LlamaFluff wrote:Still waiting for anyone to explain how the doctor claim make sense when it goes two different ways from a flavor perspective.

@Boni - You do realize claiming non-VT doesnt mean they are town? We already had that happen once this game. Ive played this game enough to know when the claim doesnt work and this is by far one of those situations. Its not always a bad thing to lynch a claimed PR day one.

I mean, look at the flavor claims

Six - I have handcuffs (jailkeeper)
TML - I have been watching other drivers (Backup)
Ztife - My car is fast [which is false] (doctor??)
Ztife#2 - I have a medical toolbox

And thats only AFTER I bait him saying his claim is missing something. Who as town has ever claimed with flavor but forgotten what is the most key part of your flavor during the claim? Not only that but flavor that apparently shifts how your role is justified flavor wise?

@Zdnek - TML is claimed backup, Ztife is claimed doctor because "He has a fast car" while his is really slow compared to mine and at least one other claim and when I asked him for mods added "and has a medical toolbox". I think im getting votes a mix of predicessor defended the modkilled scum and to get a lynch/wanting Ztife lynch.

Do love how no one has ever responded to calling for explaination of flavor yet though. Because it makes zero sense.

This is interesting. We were apparently friends in school who wanted to drive for NASCAR but couldn't so we moved to New York. However, each is suspect of the other. Our QT is titled Friends Forever. meh.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

See. Neighbors because of bffs or something that wanted racing carrers, backup because they are watching other drivers, jailer due to being a cop.... doctor due to having a Prelude...

One of these things is not like the other.
Co-host of The USL Show
Skyhook
Skyhook
Townie
Skyhook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Skyhook »

The doctor claim shouldn't sway us since there is about zero chance of a successful protect anyway.

And why would Ztife be lurking if town? That's a clear sign of scum trying to lie low and wait out a bandwagon.

The Llama wagon is still scummy as hell.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 2026, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1524, Ztife wrote:Im a doc. My flavour is along the lines of my car being so fast it makes a good temporary ambulance.

In post 1785, Ztife wrote:Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

How are these compatible? Anyone who is saying "lets not lynch him" how do these two things work together?

These are going two different directions with flavor. The first one says its due to the SPEED OF HIS CAR when at least a couple of us have claimed to have faster ones. The second one makes it sound like he pulls out a first aid kit and protects them.

@Neighbors - Explain why you are neighbors.

Also Edo can be the #2 lynch behind PV now.

@JV - Why refuse to lynch a non-VT claim? That logic scum would always claim PRs, which statistically outside of massclaim they ARE far more likely to claim. Its why you dont lynch the first VT claim 95% of the time.

I can't quote the flavour out, so there's a limit to how close/exact I can claim anyway. Much of the flavour is subjective rather than objective, do you think a cop's claim is going to include saying that "your car carries bugging devices which you can install at a player's house, and each night your investigations will show you if he or she is town/scum" and along the lines?

I claimed my car and character, and a first aid kit/toolbox (honestly, in my head its the same thing, and both exist btw) and everything else is pretty self explainatory. Was it neccessary to claim my first aid kit/toolbox to begin with? Does a vig usually claims that he holds a gun? My fast cars making temporary ambulances is a paraphrase from my role pm, I just claimed it as it is. Do you think I would wanna raise suspicion and use such a doubtful car claim if I was fake claiming? Also who are you to argue that my car is slow?

As nacho pointed out, I was online several times but I didn't have enough time to really make a case on anybody. The day has dragged too long and honestly, im pretty lost. Also I didn't post earlier because I wanna look at sheepers and I didn't really have much to argue about.

You can lynch me if you think I would be an information lynch and its worth losing a town doc, but think about it. I already expect to die N1 anyway since my claim. But yeah, I don't like this persistence. Better you than me Llama.

Unvote, Vote:LlamaFluff

And actually, I would go for a njoseph lynch too, #2031 and #2035 looks bad.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Darthe »

vote ztife
the last post did it for me.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:53 am

Post by njoseph »

Unless my computations are off, Llama and Ztife both have six votes.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

So... you arent explaining how fast car has anything to do with being a doctor.

What, you drive them away and then pull out your first aid kit which you by some miracle know how to use and then drive them back or something?

Also one thing ive been thinking... I actually think there is a good chance you are scum because you are claiming a first aid kit... im not sure we would have THAT kind of doctor in this game. I mean, scum so far are "cops" and those arent usually in the "kill street racers" trade.
Co-host of The USL Show
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote

I still have to read, but for the time being I agree with LlamaFluff's take on Ztife's claim. I would have said that I'm squeamish about lynching an uncc'd doc day one, but the point in the last post, that the flavor could make it unlikely that there's even one in the game, is reasonable.

I'm going to get to reading, and I'll try to keep up with what going on now as I do that.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

JacobSavage is also a capital choice for a lynch. Thar be scum.

Skyhook is town, almost certainly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”