Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 199, Vifam wrote:DeasVail seems like one of those players who are always fake no matter what

Sometimes I'm not.

I admit that I feel I'm kind of forcing it here, but when I actually have a proper scumread I'll get back to you.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 1, Votecount 8

Benmage (1) - Shadoweh
TheGreatestAmericanHero (1) - sottyrulez
Shadoweh (3) - Cerulean, The Mini-Librarian, Nostredeus

Ser Arthur Dayne (2) - jasonT1981, SafetyDance
JastonT1981 (2) - Ser Arthur Dayne, Baby Spice
Nostredeus (3) - Vifam, TheGreatestAmericanHero, McStab

Plessiezarus (1) - Benmage
SafetyDance (1) - ChannelDelibird
DeasVail (1) - petapan
McStab (1) - DeasVail
Plessiezarus (1) - camn

Not voting (2):
Plessizarus, absta101

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMAT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Quick post before going to bed, will catch up tomorrow. But Vifam constant one liners and lack of real content really sit wrong with me. I have him marked as scum already but so far seems to be trying to coast through the game doing very little.

Vifam - How is DV fake no matter what? Can you go into a bit more detail please... making empty statements like that is not really good for you right now.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Not liking peta (not engaged in the game, coasting through)

i just have no idea what i'm doing
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by petapan »

vifam delivering one liners isn't relevant to his alignment that's just how he posts also he's p clearly posting content so ur dum imho
free crypto
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Vifam »

This game is kind of boring though, I starting to shutdown once I saw the walls.

DV just seems like the type of player that rarely sounds genuine, so it's hard to know if he's just faking or if he's just town
ok
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 204, petapan wrote:vifam delivering one liners isn't relevant to his alignment that's just how he posts also he's p clearly posting content so ur dum imho

Calling someone dumb only works if you can actually use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling and not with the result that you make yourself look dumb in the process.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Vifam »

Peta always posts like that and you are really are dumb if you think that takes away from his statement
ok
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 204, petapan wrote:vifam delivering one liners isn't relevant to his alignment that's just how he posts
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 207, Vifam wrote:Peta always posts like that and you are really are dumb if you think that takes away from his statement

Hop with me on that-pretty-face-Jason?
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Nost's answer to the question about Tazaro is full of derp. Also I think he took me seriously when I said Benmage is easy to quicklynch? He sounds legit to me. Nost, who do you think had 'more misleading' content then Benmage at the point where I voted him?

Re: Burden of Proficiency: I wasn't asking for Benmage to vig one of the scum in the middle of Day 1 again. I was pointing out i didn't think he was being as involved as he usually is. More like the Burden of Be Yourself. He feels like he's trawling right now (not to be mistaken with trolling).
In post 147, camn wrote:Cerulean- Encouraging us out of the RVS. Randomly naming names is the worst kind of first page. But- no longer relevant.
And- why not just post as the hydra? This talk about your internal discussion with the other head.... it confuses me.

DAYNE- please tell me- do you have a post restriction? Or are you doing this on purpose?

camn I appreciate you unvoting me but I have to ask if you're scum because this is a really useless post, as is your entire POST RESTRICTION line of questioning. 'it confuses me' makes you sound like you joined Mafia yesterday. After reading Plessie's posts though I'm interested in seeing his response to your much better post. (103 was a good post, the part Pless replied to was only the massclaim part which was the least helpful part to reply only to)

In post 150, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:Commenting that SAD and Cerulean are townie is a waste of time here, more talk about people that can actually be scum.

hang on, what? when is it ever a waste of time to comment on townreads?

That's not what I said. It's a waste of time to comment on people who are obviously considered town by a majority of people. Cerulean is town, in other news grass is green. If you thought they were scummy it would be worth commenting on. If you have an unusual townread it would be worth commenting on. Making a post that says nothing but 'obvtown is obvtown' isn't a contribution.

The guy I'm voting for is the one who explains my thought process on this. :/ This is really disheartening. And feels kind of like trying to draw blood from a stone.

DV you are making me disbelieve what you said earlier about being town. :| Stop making it feel like I'm kicking a puppy here. You must be able to comment on something besides McStab's terrible attack on Nost. What do you think of Pleiss's posts, or camn's vote on him, or even Nost himself since you're in a way defending him?

Jason - RE: Vifam: If you think he's bad then vote him instead of hemming about it? Your vote is already on someone terrible, it can't get worse. Unless of course you're just testing the waters. I don't think you're convinced it's that scummy. I think you're just channeling annoyance at people posting in a way you don't like, it's not constructive.

Vifam: Sorry, I left my non-wall mode at home this game.

Change mod set:
##Unvote
##Vote: The Mini-Librarian

For contrieved reasoning like 'calling for mass nameclaim must mean a third party' and avoiding commenting on current vote (never commenting on it really. 'it felt funny'.) along with asking why absta isn't voting for someone Mini himself isn't convinced is scum? Mostly I don't like your
face
double spacing that makes it look like your post is alot bigger then it is, when you only express one solid read in the entire thing. Sounds like lurking.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 149, Nostredeus wrote:b) someone asks for RP to be stopped and has frankly legit reasons for asking only to be voted for, I'm not sure how that's supposed to be a town play, although again I'm happy to hear why it is, c) it's the first post of page 5 and part of the response is "Benmage needs moar useful content", the logical extension is that anyone with less useful content/more misleading content should be voted ahead of Benmage; that's not what Shadoweh is doing. Basically I didn't buy post 100 at all, and I don't have any idea why it's supposedly a response to Cerulean's stuff.

^Concur.
In post 162, ChannelDelibird wrote:Nost struck me as pretty genuine in that exchange. Come vote SafetyDance instead, McStab.

^Agreed, his explanation in post 149/post 161 read genuine.

In post 164, McStab wrote:But you managed to get swayed by one small, two or three sentence post that doesn't even address that issue solely?

I think a lot of people quickly shot down the mass name claim idea.

In post 176, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:That flat shawty with them big eyes probably ain't no cop.

How the hell do you have a town read on BabySpice?
-Explanation please.

In post 186, DeasVail wrote:PEdit: I'll expand on townreads if people feel that it would help with their read on the player in question. Or even if someone just really feels that my explanation for a townread would be the key to determining my alignment. I realise that I haven't said who I townread yet though.

Yeah I'll bite. Go nuts.

In post 189, petapan wrote:how is him prematurely jumping to conclusions reflective of his alignment rather than simply being bad play

Is this about Mcstab, or Nost?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 195, DeasVail wrote:
Also, not particularly fond of much that's been brought up yet, although I might be later. I don't know.

In post 200, DeasVail wrote:I admit that I feel I'm kind of forcing it here, but when I actually have a proper scumread I'll get back to you.

:neutral:

In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:3rd party vibes from Nost's 103 (His suggestion for massclaim came of a bit desperate. Sounds like a lyncher or a SK that needs to kill specific people.

I usually think, wtf 3rd party. But might be that Omar has a hit list.

In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@Benmage: Reason for voting Plessie?

Of course. I'll share eventually

In post 210, Shadoweh wrote:Nost's answer to the question about Tazaro is full of derp. Also I think he took me seriously when I said Benmage is easy to quicklynch? He sounds legit to me. Nost, who do you think had 'more misleading' content then Benmage at the point where I voted him?

Re: Burden of Proficiency: I wasn't asking for Benmage to vig one of the scum in the middle of Day 1 again. I was pointing out i didn't think he was being as involved as he usually is. More like the Burden of Be Yourself. He feels like he's trawling right now (not to be mistaken with trolling).

-What does misleading content mean? And trawling? I haven't sunken my teeth in yet, due to lack of total content + a lot of my posting has been at work where my concentration gets interrupted... by well... work :wink:

*Flex* viggin Reck felt AMAZING, but noones dropping such easy scumtells.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 203, petapan wrote:
In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Not liking peta (not engaged in the game, coasting through)

Can you link to a previous game where you felt that the game was above you? You have over 2300 posts on the site, and frankly I don't believe you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Vifam I see your name keep popping up down there... Can you link a game for you as scum, and one as town please.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Vifam »

My last scum game doesn't match my current meta and going through it would be a waste of time
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Vifam »

That was back when I gave a fuck and was on tryhard mode
ok
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

A town game, too please. If your scum game was tryhard, wouldn't that be the opposite of this and therefore illustrating you as town?

It'll be a lot easier for you to just link than for me to have to cipher.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Vifam »

No, because now I don't tryhard at all
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Vifam »

But whatever dude if that's what you want
ok
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'd appreciate it.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Vifam »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=7325

That's my most recent town but it's gonna take a while finding the most recent scum
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Vifam »

ok
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 203, petapan wrote:

:? :? :? [Reminder to self to meta peta soon]

--

shadoweh wrote:For contrieved reasoning like 'calling for mass nameclaim must mean a third party' and avoiding commenting on current vote (never commenting on it really. 'it felt funny'.) along with asking why absta isn't voting for someone Mini himself isn't convinced is scum? Mostly I don't like your face double spacing that makes it look like your post is alot bigger then it is, when you only express one solid read in the entire thing. Sounds like lurking.

1. ("Contrived Reasoning". Heh, I see what you did there.) Anyway, it was the way he called for it. It was mentioned already and shot down. In his post he showed that he was reading at least some of thread so his call for name massclaim felt very weird to me. And as Benmage correctly noted Omar could easily want specific people dead.

2. Did you read the absta post? It doesn't make much sense (to me at least) to spend the majority of your post casting suspicion on someone and just unvoting. I believe people should make use of their vote and he isn't. I was wondering why.

3. You don't like the double spacing or the fact that it's shallow? The double spacing is for readability. I hate single spacing if each line is talking about something different. Seems cluttered. The (lack of) depth was mainly due to the fact it was a WORK POST. If you have a question about my post ask.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 221, Vifam wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=7325

That's my most recent town but it's gonna take a while finding the most recent scum

That was actually more helpful for me than you probably realize. (My god tho... Please don't spam post in this game... try and string some thoughts together)

post 4022 alleviates other reasoning:
"Yeah, I was wondering about that, but honestly he kind of seems like he wouldn't care about it no matter what the alligment"

post 6737 (alsonoteforme) "I'm really bored you guys, like DANGEROUSLY bored of this game now"

-And your scum is quite different. I'd check the facts, but I'm satisfied enough by the town link... Uhmm, I'll explain my request of this in due time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”