BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Also Peregrine is mafia. Super bonus mafia. Probably with AJ.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 2174, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2166, MattP wrote:I've read nothing except for my predecessors ISO, which I read to see if the slot was town before replacing in

I said this exact same thing when I replaced into a scum slot in HPATPL :P.

that must have been embarrassing 4 u
SlappyKrust
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2175, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also Peregrine is mafia. Super bonus mafia. Probably with AJ.

I don't see this one. What is your connection? Also why am I awake?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Ouch. But my post in the maf QT confirms that I was actually completely full of shit when I said it:

AngryPidgeonPerson was signed in when posted
10-30-2012
02:47 PM ET (US)

Edit

Delete
Lol, my spiel about thinking IaI was town was so full of shit. I saw the replacement in the Q, was like "Oh, cool theme!" and asked for it. Lulz.

You aren't full of it, are you Matt?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 2178, BirdAndBeast wrote:You aren't full of it, are you Matt?

I have a pretty well-known track record

I'll let my actions woo you
SlappyKrust
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Bird, negative on you or a positive on AA because it kinda reads like it could be the latter.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2170, BirdAndBeast wrote:You were ranting about how AA was trying to get Sixx vigged. You were so sure of it. And then when Sixx flips maf you don't care about that and didn't care to say she couldn't be maf with Sixx? You are discrediting AA9 all game and prodding her wagon but you never ACTUALLY lay a vote on her for more than a token amount of time.

I seem to see some resemblance of your pattern on voting for me in the same way. I think AA has played bad, but I expressed yesterday that I thought she was being mislead. For now, I feel that her actions are more represented by someone being a VI. And let's face it, you're going back to the question about how I felt about AA after Sixx's flip, the multi-ball aspect was already brought up so it doesn't clear anyone, just means they most likely won't be working with Sixx.

BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2166, MattP wrote:I've read nothing except for my predecessors ISO, which I read to see if the slot was town before replacing in

I said this exact same thing when I replaced into a scum slot in HPATPL :P

In post 2152, Aj The Epic wrote:I also am slightly interested that if so many thought B&B was town, why'd he survive? Only one kill comes back reading like a vig kill to me, the rest seem to be mafia. So why leave the self-proclaimed conftown alive? Two reasons, I suspect: He's scum or he's cleared scum and has pro-town opinions of major scum.

Scumpost:

"The AP / mastin hydra shouldn't be trusted! Its either obviously scum or obviously wrong!"

Nice discredit there.

VOTE US. Lets 1v1. Show some spine, scum.

Also major FoS on Jal if she doesnt help me lynch the crap out of AJ today. Im squinting in your general direction, Jal...

Wait a second, did AJ claim a track negative on us? Because outing that sort of information is totally protown to sling around. And he is speculating on why we weren't NK'd? Gee, I wonder if its because the guy with the scum card INVESTIGATED us last night.

First off, you are fairly wrong with multiple reads in my mind. As for voting you, I think not. No one seems to believe your scum and thus I'd simply be flailing to vote for you. Once I flip, people will realize that I did indeed have a reason against you, if it should come to that. This also isn't COD, I don't understand why you'd want me to '1v
2' you.

No, I didn't use any power on you. Mainly because I have none, so try again.

Darthe, the name claim is in "You can be anyone" mafia, not this one. I don't think half the people here have name claimed.

VOTE: Bumi

I actually was rather surprised when I stumbled across some meta the other day claiming that Bumi is perhaps one of the best players as town, (he's been nominated for the rising star scummy because he is able to completely lead a town to victory) but I just don't feel it this time. I'll look back later, but my pain medication for my surgery has run a little more than dry right now (I wish I could claw my gums out if it would stop this pain).
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 am

Post by JacobSavage »

AJ wrote:Darthe, the name claim is in "You can be anyone" mafia, not this one. I don't think half the people here have name claimed.

Going to be honest thought this was a reaction test... We could name claim if we wanted but with the number of cars that exist chances of any CC's is very low.

In post 2140, StrangerCoug wrote:
LlamaFluff, who was
Leonard White, the driver of a 1998 Shelby Series 1 and a vanilla townie
, has been run over on Night 1.
Nachomamma8, who was
Alex Fields, the driver of a 2005 Volkswagen Jetta R GT and a vanilla townie
, has been incarcerated on Night 1.
Zdenek, who was
Patricia Stevens, the driver of a 1989 Subaru XT6 and a vanilla townie
, has been defenestrated on Night 1.

Also, thoughts on Night Actions:
Nacho was obviously killed by the Cop faction,
The defenestration sounds like a Vig throughing someone out of a club meeting.
It should be noted that "run over" was used by SC in another game for the Mafia's Kill method (Its on my wiki somewhere) so its probably not a serial killer (fun fact just tried to spell that with a C...)
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:50 am

Post by njoseph »

LlamaFluff's kill could have been a vig. LlamaFluff looked bad for the Ztife lynch.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:50 am

Post by njoseph »

Zdenek look town as furk. Probably a scum kill.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Baby Spice »

JS that would probably be "Go play in traffic", and possibly "Favorite roles return" but I'm going from memory.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I think it is safe to say that there is at least one scum on this doc wagon. If I had to guess 2-3.

In post 2137, StrangerCoug wrote:
Ztife (13):
Nachomamma8
LlamaFluff,
killerjester, The Mini-Librarian, Skyhook, thezmon221, Darthe, njoseph,
Zdenek
, Boniface, ArcAngel9, JacobSavage, PeregrineV

Llama, Zdenek, and Nacho killed

In post 2102, Zdenek wrote:

Probable scum:

Ztife

UVApe - I've explained my issues with Jeck above. There were some moments where my scum read on this slot diminished, but AVApe's attack on TML and his lack of content makes this slot likely scum.

Aj The Epic - connections with Sixx. That massive wall that he made was a massive waste of time.

killerjester - I think CKD's case here is reasonable.

In post 1979, Nachomamma8 wrote:AJ, Bumi, CKD, Edosurist, KJ, PV, Ztife

all of these need to die as fast as possible

Llama pretty much tunneled on Ztife….but did express suspicion (skimming) of Jacob and thez (scum with Ztife)

Killerjester(mattp) needs to go. this being said, given the above, I would be okay with an AJ lynch...but would rather see mattp go today.

going to read who was on the ztife wagon and why, but probably going to find a bunch of "the day is too long" votes. also, there at the end, I was starting to drink the ztifescum juice that llama was selling. ztife was looking bad and I probably would have also voted him sooner than later.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:10 am

In post 2182, JacobSavage wrote:
AJ wrote:Darthe, the name claim is in "You can be anyone" mafia, not this one. I don't think half the people here have name claimed.

Going to be honest
thought this was a reaction test... We could name claim if we wanted but with the number of cars that exist chances of any CC's is very low.

good to hear, hey can you point to a post of yours that you werent honest.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Darthe »

Sorry, I forgot that this game did legitimately have 60 pages of absolute shit. I am running on coffee and it's been around 30-40 hours. Not shitty tired but enough to do stupid things like that.

Also, I would be happy to go back to KJ.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2148, Edosurist wrote:Why no votes from Darthe, Arc, or Aj?
Darthe and Arc seemed to pep talk town, but didn't actually do anything.
Aj pushed us to lynch AA, but didn't actually vote...
What is this, guys?

I can see where this is coming from but i have nothing to hide am not scum. we went through this before.. please don't start again. And I really meant about scum hunting thing i have said earlier..

And Yes i also think AJ behaviour is Scummy and so is Darthe. I am comfortable voting either of them...

VOTE: AJ the Epic
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2170, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2152, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm waiting for more posts today. Since no one wants to lynch someone who is scum (B&B), I'll have to track someone else first to prove I'm right. And you honestly think with that post, I'm going to push her lynch when I spend upward of 4-5k worth of words pushing my case on B&B? I'll find someone to vote for when I feel that they're scum and I can get a lynch on them. B&B only fits half the requirements.

I also am slightly interested that if so many thought B&B was town, why'd he survive? Only one kill comes back reading like a vig kill to me, the rest seem to be mafia. So why leave the self-proclaimed conftown alive? Two reasons, I suspect: He's scum or he's cleared scum and has pro-town opinions of major scum.

AJ is very much mafia. Super extra mafia.
You were ranting about how AA was trying to get Sixx vigged. You were so sure of it. And then when Sixx flips maf you don't care about that and didn't care to say she couldn't be maf with Sixx? You are discrediting AA9 all game and prodding her wagon but you never ACTUALLY lay a vote on her for more than a token amount of time.

You are scum and your wall back at post 1969 confirms that. AA is scum for changing a read 100 posts later? You've done nothing but OMGUS all game, actually and try to pin airtight cases on people that show no original insight. You have a scumcard AJ and its time to leave the island.

!AP

You better not joking about this... How is on the earth i scum buddy with AJ, I am very suspicions on him since the day 1 and i celearly mentioned that he is been pushing for my lynch since the game has begun, later he changed his mind about me and paractically manipulated me to believe that he was giving benefit of doubt on me being town and he again end up voting me and asking people to join thw wagon.

i thought youre one of the townies i can rely on. seriously.. i am doubting on my trusting skills now..
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2189, ArcAngel9 wrote:
What is this, guys?

I can see where this is coming from but i have nothing to hide am not scum. we went through this before.. please don't start again. And I really meant about scum hunting thing i have said earlier..

And Yes i also think AJ behaviour is Scummy and so is Darthe. I am comfortable voting either of them...

I feel comfortable with this. I should probably state something to this effect as well, allow me to try.

And Yes i also think AJ behaviour is Scummy and so is Arc. I am comfortable voting either of them...

I did well, da?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I don't know how to even respond to that post of yours....
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Yes Go play in traffic! That was it...
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 am

What is this, guys?

what scum hunting have you done today?

why do you think AJ is scum, just a couple points please.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:08 am

actually, I take it back...I dont like the AJ wagon...I dont like the vote reasons and some of the people on it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:17 am

also i have a theory that a higher percentage of people that are scum (over town) use the phrase "to be honest".

this being said, I went through jacobsavage's wiki games...he says it has town and scum(sk)...blah.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 am

EDIT has=as
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2194, curiouskarmadog wrote:
What is this, guys?

what scum hunting have you done today?

why do you think AJ is scum, just a couple points please.

Point 1 : He initially accused me asking for Day Vig, and called me Scum but didn't stand by to that point, He later changed his opinion on me and said that I am not scum, then he vanished for really long time. Out of nowhere he comes back puts his vote on me for the same old reason which he already changed his mind on it once and also asked others to join his wagon. That is extremely scummy attitude

Point 2: Now he is not much reacting when everyone accusing me being his scum mate, this an another big concern to me. Because, I am not scum. If he is not scum. The first thing he would be doing is that to tell people that he is not scum mate with me but rather he is defending himself that he was pushing for B & B lynch not AA lynch. He failed to explain on the suspicion that He and I could be the scum mates. It’s like he doesn’t want to talk about it… Its looks like his intention to make me look like his scum buddy so that rest of town can lynch me.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2193, JacobSavage wrote:Yes Go play in traffic! That was it...

I didn't really understand this..
Who you're telling this? and why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”