Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Vifam »

That doesn't explain how bad his case on me is, and the fact that he's been blatantly hypocritical and not even the least bit useful.

But lets lynch Balrog instead because he didn't continue his lynch on me that's a GREAT idea, Kiwi
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Vifam »

Your justification for Balrog being scum is terrible ESPECIALLY if you add in the fact he's almost confirmed town, you are either scum or really bad at this point.
ok
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

If you had called him scum instead of town, I can assure he would still be calling you scum and trying to lynch you.

Calling someone town works wonders.

Also, I can tell you skimmed my post.
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Can you explain to me how making a game breaking strategy is considered conftown?

Look, I am gonna go make one right now. Give me a couple of seconds.
Not never dead.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Vifam »

The scum are not "stupid" thing is the worst part because it shows that you are obviously reaching for your case on Balrog
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Vifam »

Fate said the same thing when he couldn't justify a lynch on me in mafiastuck, he was scum that game
ok
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

If you wanna make a meta case, meta me not Fate.
Not never dead.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Vifam »

Look dude, I'm just gonna need you to stop being dumb.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Vifam »

It's that easy - just vote Pere and you wont be dumb
ok
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Can't you technically say "If X (For example, Vifam) uses a faction kill, then shoot him/her", and if they decide to reverse it and try to "backfire" your wish then it will be basically "If X DOESNT use a faction kill, then shoot him" but then if he reversed it, it means that he DIDNT faction kill so he still will probably get shot anyways?

It does say think outside the box, and theres nothing saying you can't use "Ifs" like that.
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 533, Vifam wrote:It's that easy - just vote Pere and you wont be dumb

In post 533, Vifam wrote:It's that easy - just vote Pere and you wont be dumb

And if I dont?

What will you do?
Call me scum? Lynch me?

Well, if your scum gratz you have one less townie to worry about. But if your town... gratz you just lose someone who could have used 2 wishes which could have helped you win.

Like seriously...

He votes Zephyr... and hes suddenly OK. But the moment he even MENTIONS your name... hes insta scum.

Vifam, just because someone doesnt agree with YOU, or decides to call YOU scum it does not mean THEY are scum.
Its an UNINFORMED majority.

A townie probably goes through the thought process of "oh well scum will obviously target me since they know who is who", but the truth is thats usually NOT true.
Townies have as much of a chance as voting you as scum.
Not never dead.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Klick »

VOTE: kiwi

It will become more defined later, but for now, he's pushing what's already been established as obvious town, and he seems to just now be thinking of wish ideas.
Balrog
Balrog
Goon
Balrog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Balrog »

kiwi's case on me can't be serious. He HAS to be trolling me. There's no way anyone can be that bad at Mafia.

Still haven't gotten to my computer. I'll probably be able to at some point tonight - within 24 hours.
Balrog
Balrog
Goon
Balrog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Balrog »

Oh and HD is probably scum. Which means PV might be town after all.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 538, Balrog wrote:Oh and HD is probably scum.

I can agree with this.
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by -L- »

Still haven't addressed my case balrog, don't be too long. I feel neglected.
"Kira is childish and he hates losing... I'm also childish and hate losing."

The user formerly known as [L].
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

People can be so narrow minded <.<
I just give up.

How can making a fucking gamebreaking strategy be considered obvtown?

Klick look: Making... a ... gamebreaking.... strategy.... in.... a... flawed.... game.... is..... easy.... as.... shit. If I had not fucking entered this game 8 pages in heck it could of been me. It could of been ANYONE.

People use such SIMPLE logic when finding scum. "OH HERP DERP HE GOES AGAINSt THE MAJORITY, SCUM WOULD OBVIOUSLY DO THAT." , "OH HERP DERP HE TRIES TO FIND SCUM BY BLAMING UNLIKELY (Or just people who are considered "town" in general) PEOPLE. OBV SCUM."

Scum want YOU to believe they are town. So if you think someone is town... well hey who knows if he is?

And all Balrog can do is call people bad at Mafia. Thats his favorite argument lol. Got in a fight with Vifam? Lol she sucks at Mafia! Fighting with Zephyr too? Lol he just sucks at Mafia!

Balrog get off your high-horse, you aren't that great either. Your just extremely lucky you: 1. Were one of the first posters, and had the opportunity to exploit an easily exploitable game, and 2. Have a bunch of nincompoops who just go "MOD CONFIRMED TOWN! CAUSE FUCK LOGIC!" that even if you were to call everyone scum in a single post, they would silll go "LOL WELL HE EXPLOITED AN EASILY EXPLOITABLE GAME. LIKE WHY WOULD SCUM DO THAT?!"
Not never dead.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Seanald »

my butt hurts
Show
Sticky, Steamy, and Hard to Push Out
W/L: 14/18/0
T: 8/9/0
S: 6/8/0
O: 0/1/0
Balrog
Balrog
Goon
Balrog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Balrog »

@L: All in good time, my dear.

@kiwi: Would you prefer I call you scum and push your wagon instead of stupid? Why would I have asked the mod 500000 questions about what I can and can't wish for in the pre-game? Do you see any downside to my initial plan of 'COP EVERYONE'? Q didn't - that's why he banned us from committing to my plan. He even commended me for it - why would the mod publicly say, 'Good job finding a way to make your team lose!' if I were scum? The way he phrased it basically clears me. I'm sorry your reading comprehension hasn't passed the 3rd grade level, but you, L, and Zeph are the only people who don't seem to realize the subtext IS there. You say I'm not a good player, but you don't even know how I play. And this is coming from the guy whose garbage case on the nearly-confirmed town is based on an absolute lie! Get over yourself, dude. Seriously.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I see the subtext just fine, I just choose not to make it the basis of my belief that you're town until you flip. Then you're ACTUALLY confirmed.
Until then there are still a few small cases where you could be scum so as long as you don't start playing into those cases then I don't see myself voting Balrog.
or something like that....
Balrog
Balrog
Goon
Balrog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Balrog »

Wait, wasn't I your #1 scumspect a few pages ago? What changed? I must have missed it.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by MrZepher »

If you were my #1 scumspect my vote would be on you right now.

Honestly there's nothing for me to chase with you. There are plenty of arguments against the things I find scummy with you and you're apparently confirmed town so why waste time? I mean I'm still going over you when something doesn't seem right but I'm more concerned with other people like Klick who still hasn't said a damn thing.
or something like that....
Balrog
Balrog
Goon
Balrog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Balrog »

How do you feel about HD?
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Seanald »

I dont like klick, throwing that out there for anyone to take a nibble on, then realize they love the taste and start sucking on it ravenously.
Show
Sticky, Steamy, and Hard to Push Out
W/L: 14/18/0
T: 8/9/0
S: 6/8/0
O: 0/1/0
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by adorkable »

sounds like a line for the no-context quotes thread <.<

um, I am kind of drunkposting all over the site right now but I just wanted to pop in and say that this whole vifam/kiwieagle conversation confuses the hell outta me

I want to re-read kiwieagle's case when I'm sober but right now, idk, I think attacking balrog takes more guts than I expect scum!kiwi to have from other games I've seen him in. I'll bug my hydra parntner tomorrow and see about getting a 2nd opinion

PV still scum anyway and almost certainly where our vote is staying through the rest of the day unless something really weird happens soooooooooooooooooo yeah, worry about finding buddies later

speaking of buddies, that reminds me, someone but I forget who was like "hey guise what do you think of seanald?" I forget if I mentioned this earlier or not but I'll reiterate in case I didn't... the way seanald defended vifam for lack of self-preservation but didn't find zepher scummy for pretty much the exact opposit behavior (to be fair he seems to have lessened it as the votes on him died down but still) I thought was really really odd and maybe indicative of zepher-seanald buddies but I also don't think it's worth pursuing too hard unless one of them flips scum as it's kind of a tenuous connection and it's also day 1

but I guess now's a good a time as any to say that if our slot dies at some point and one of zepher/seanald flips scum, give the other one a really close look cuz that seemed fishy to me

other than that, don't really have much of a read on the dude either way tbh. I seem to recall him saying somethign that gave me a weak townie vibe but I can't remember what it was right now and I'm too lazy/drunk to bother going and finding it so until I remember why I thought that I'm gonna call him null

hydra partner is sober but he's at a magic prerelease or something like that so you guys are SOL and stuck with the drunkie :D

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”