UXYS2¾ - 1 Favourite Character: Crowning (It's Over, Folks)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

UXYS2¾ - 1 Favourite Character: Crowning (It's Over, Folks)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Drench »

that's right

Greetings
you lot
friends! My name is Drench, and over the course of the next few measurements of time I'm going to let you choose your favourite
show of the past 30 years!
movie!
game!
fictional character ever! Our field, curated by PopWatch (a reputable source if I ever saw one), is as follows...

“Stephen Colbert”
The Colbert Report

Allie and Noah
The Notebook

Ally McBeal
Ally McBeal

Amanda Woodward
Melrose Place

Annie Wilkes
Misery

Austin Powers
the Austin Powers series

Barney Stinson
How I Met Your Mother

Beavis and Butt-Head
Beavis and Butt-Head

Bernie Mac
The Bernie Mac Show

Borat
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Bridget Jones
the Bridget Jones series

Buffy
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Cal Stephanides
Middlesex

Carrie Bradshaw
Sex and the City

Catherine Trammell
Basic Instinct

Cher
Clueless

Christopher Boone
The Curious Incident of the Dog in Night-Time

Clayton Bigsby
Chappelle’s Show

Corky St. Clair
Waiting for Guffman

Cosmo Kramer
Seinfeld

Daniel Plainview
There Will Be Blood

David Brent
The Office (original version)

Det. Alonzo Harris
Training Day

Dexter Morgan
Dexter

Don Draper
Mad Men

Dr. Gregory House
House, M.D.

Edward Cullen
the Twilight saga

Edward Scissorhands
Edward Scissorhands

Effie White
Dreamgirls

Elmo
Sesame Street

Elphaba
Wicked

Eric Cartman
South Park

Felicity Porter
Felicity

Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump

Fox Mulder and Dana Scully
The X-Files

Frasier
Frasier

Gob Bluth
Arrested Development

Gollum
The Lord of the Rings

Gorillaz
the animated rock band

Hancock
Hancock

Hannibal Lecter
The Silence of the Lambs and its sequels

Harold and Kumar
the Harold & Kumar series

Harry Potter
the Harry Potter series

Homer Simpson
The Simpsons

Jack Bauer

Jack Sparrow
the Pirates of the Caribbean series

Jeff “The Dude” Lebowski
The Big Lebowski

Jen Yu
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Jerry Maguire
Jerry Maguire

Jimmy Corrigan
Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid on Earth

John Locke
Lost

Juno
Juno

Kara “Starbuck” Thrace
Battlestar Galactica

Karen Walker and Jack McFarland
Will & Grace

Kavalier and Clay
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay

Keyser Söze
The Usual Suspects

Kratos
God of War

Lara Croft
the Tomb Raider franchise

Lisbeth Salander
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and its sequels

Lorelai and Rory Gilmore
Gilmore Girls

Madea
several Tyler Perry films and plays

Marge Gunderson
Fargo

Mary Jones
Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Saphhire

Mary Katherine Gallagher
Saturday Night Live

Master Chief
the Halo series

Maximus
Gladiator

Mimi Marquez
Rent

Miranda Priestly
The Devil Wears Prada

Morpheus
The Matrix series

Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Nathan Drake
the Uncharted series

Niko Bellic
Grand Theft Auto IV

Omar Little
The Wire

Patty Hewes
Damages

Pearl the Landlord
FunnyorDie.com

Rachel Green
Friends

Red
The Shawshank Redemption

Ron Burgundy
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Roseanne Conner
Roseanne

Sarah Connor
Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Shrek
the Shrek series

SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants

Stewie Griffin
Family Guy

Sue Sylvester
Glee

Sydney Bristow
Alias

The Joker
The Dark Knight

Thelma and Louise
Thelma & Louise

Tony Soprano
The Sopranos

Tony Stark
the Iron Man series

Tracy Flick
Election

Tracy Jordan
30 Rock

Truman
The Truman Show

Tyler Durden
Fight Club

Vic Mackey
The Shield

Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield
Pulp Fiction

Violet Weston
August: Osage County

Vivian Ward
Pretty Woman

Wikus van de Merwe
District 9

Wilhelmina
Ugly Betty

Woody
the Toy Story series

Out of these hundred, only one will win! That lucky character will earn its coveted spot in the Hall of Fame, one million dollars, and a headline spot on Logo TV's RuPaul's Drag Race National Tour! What an honour.
Last edited by Drench on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:58 am, edited 57 times in total.
join your union
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Drench »

R U L E S

UXYS is a game in which players vote to progressively rank 100 things from worst to best. It's great. I promise.

Playing

You may play at any time. You can vote once and never vote again, or you can wait until the final five and start voting. There is no set player list, so feel free to vote whenever you please.

Each update will appear at approximately 11pm AEDST every 24 hours. In addition, once 24 hours elapses since the last update - in other words, once it is 11pm - the update ends, and all votes are locked in. If there has not been an update for at least
6 hours after the lock
(or, if it is past 5am AEDST), anyone may post "NEW DAY", followed by any special events that need attention, and the game can continue.

Each update, you may vote once, and only once. Your vote may
not
be edited: it is locked in at once. You vote for a character
you want to lose
. Once a character receives votes equal to the Votes to Kill (which starts at five and increases by one for every ten characters eliminated), they are gone, perhaps even for good. There is, however, an exception:
no character can be eliminated with votes from only one person
. At least two people must vote for a character for it to be eligible for elimination. So throw those grudges outside!

Credits

For each vote you place, you will receive
two
credits. Exciting! These credits can be used for a variety of purposes. You can only earn a maximum of two credits each update, since you can only vote once each update. If you vote for a character two updates in a row, you will only receive
one
credit in the second update. If you vote for a character a third time in a row, you will receive
no credits
for the vote. The vote, however, still counts! You will continue to receive no credits until you vote for another character, after which everything will be back to normal.

Utilities

You will, 95% of the time, spend Credits to use Utilities. Utilities come in two flavours: Active Utilities and Ballot Utilities. The distinction is easy: Active Utilities are activated, and Ballot Utilities are used to vote. However, there's a catch:
to use any Utility, you must vote in the same update.
The Utilities are coloured here, but you don't need to use the colours to activate anything.

Active Utilities

Remember, to activate any of these Utilities, you
must
vote. In addition, many of the Utilities come in varying strengths, which is usually expressed as 'XY1', 'XY2', and so on. They will cost different amounts of Credits, expressed in brackets next to the particular Utility.

Freeze Frames - FF1 (6), FF2 (4), FF3 (6), FF4 (8)
: Freeze Frames stop a character from receiving any votes for as long as the Freeze Frame is active. FF1, FF2, FF3, and FF4 go into effect for one, two, three and four updates respectively, and cost six, four, six, and eight Credits, respectively. A character may have two Freezes placed on it, no matter the type, and a character may only have one Freeze active at a time. Freezes
do not
take effect until the next update, but a character is
immediately
protected from death from the moment the Freeze is activated by a player.

Breakdowns - BD2 (8), BD3 (6), BD4 (8), BD5 (10)
: Breakdowns are the only Utilities that can remove votes from a character. BD2, BD3, BD4, and BD5 take two, three, four and five votes from a character, respectively, and cost eight, six, eight and ten Credits to use, respectively. Only one Breakdown may ever be played on a particular character.

Sudden Death Nomination (4 + Degree x 2)
: A character nominated for Sudden Death will, next update, be put up for Sudden Death. All players may vote
at least once
(explained below) on either an STAY or GO (or variations thereupon) to the Sudden Death. Depending on the Degree of Sudden Death in play (also explained below), if a threshold of GO votes is reached, the character is immediately eliminated. There is no limit to how many times you may use Sudden Death on a character, although it costs four Credits to nominate a character as well as an additional two Credits with every Sudden Death the character survives.

Ten Spot Nomination (4)
: A character nominated for a Ten Spot will, next update, be put up for a Ten Spot Vote. All players may vote
at least once
(explained below) on either an AYE or NAY (or variations thereupon) to the Ten Spot. Depending on the outcome (also explained below), the character may be granted a Ten Spot, which will immediately require
ten votes
on it for the character to be eliminated. Ten Spot Nominations may only be used on a particular character once, and cost four Credits to enact. Ten Spots are no longer able to be nominated for if either ten characters already have Ten Spots OR if the Votes to Kill reaches ten.

Ballot Utilities

Sudden Death Ballots (FREE + 1 Credit per Additional Vote)
: If a character is up for Sudden Death, each player may vote once on the Sudden Death, to the tune of STAY or GO. If this is the character's first Sudden Death nomination, 1/2 the votes being for GO will eliminate the character. If the character survives, they will be said to have survived the First Degree of Sudden Death. The next Sudden Death Nomination will therefore be Second Degree, and so on for as long as it is nominated. The vote threshold required to kill a character via Sudden Death increases for each Degree: the First Degree requires 1/2 GO votes, the Second Degree requires 2/3 GO votes, the Third Degree requires 3/4 GO votes, and so on. If you wish to place more than one vote on a Sudden Death vote, you may spend one Credit for each additional vote you wish to place. There is no limit to how many ballots you may place via this method.

Ten Spot Ballots (FREE + 1 Credit per Additional Vote)
: If a character is up for a Ten Spot, each player may vote once on the Ten Spot, to the tune of AYE or NAY. If a majority of the votes are for the AYEs, the Ten Spot is granted; if not, the character does not receive a Ten Spot. Like Sudden Death Ballots, you may spend one Credit to receive one additional vote, and may do so as much as you like.

There are also two special Utilities.

Special Utilities

Seek Revenge
: Once you cast fifteen votes, you will receive a Seek Revenge Token. Once you cast thirty votes, you will receive a second Token. You may, at any point, use one Seek Revenge Token to revive one of the five most recent eliminated characters, as long as they have not Sought Revenge previously. Once a character Seeks Revenge, it is back in play, with no votes, and may have two new Freeze Frames played, a new Breakdown, and so on. However, there is a catch: the following update, the character Seeking Revenge will automatically face a Second Degree Sudden Death. If it dies in Sudden Death, you've wasted your Token. If it lives, it is said to have already survived two Degrees: a good place for a character to be in.

Final Two Ballots
: If an action is taken that leaves only two characters alive, a new update immediately begins. Every player immediately spends all their Credits and receives an equal number of Votes in return, to be used in one final showdown between the two characters. You may use these Votes however you please - all on one character, equally between the two, or unevenly distributed between the two - but you will only receive as many Votes as you have Credits. So, if you're too passionate, your power in deciding the Finale will be decidedly slim.

You are not only encouraged to, but are advised to use all Utilities to sabotage each other. FF1 and BD2 cost
more
than their higher counterparts for this reason: they are exceedingly good at ruining the designs of others. Remember, you may change your vote at any time until the next update is posted.

Lastly, in case of conflict: actions are resolved in post order,
except for
Seek Revenges, which are always resolved last. If we're near the Final Two, a check is taken after
each and every vote and action
. If there are, at any stage, only two characters remaining, we immediately transition into the Finale, even if you had a Seek Revenge waiting in the wings.

Have fun.

Spoiler: Final Two Procedure
  1. Once there are only two characters remaining, the current update ends immediately, even if a status post is not immediately forthcoming.
    a. Once the update ends, no further Credits may be earned. Therefore, once only two characters remain, Credit totals are locked.
  2. 24 hours will be dedicated to any and all arguments for either character left standing. This is the only time players may openly solicit support.
  3. Once 24 hours passes, the thread will be locked. At this point, all Credits are converted to Final Two Ballots, and voting begins, by PMing the Manager of the Finale a vote delegation.
    a. Simultaneously, a public poll will be established, the results of which will proportionally allocate any unused Ballots.
    b. No players are to communicate with each other, nor with anyone outside the game, about the vote during this time. The only communication permitted is between the Manager and a player, and only for the purposes of prodding and objective information. A breach of this rule will, at the very least, invalidate your Ballots.
  4. Once 72 hours pass (weekends not included), voting closes. The winner will be revealed in a timely fashion, and final results will be made available. Unused Ballots are credited to the two characters in proportion to their share of the public poll vote.
  5. To ensure parity, an Umpire will verify all totals. The Umpire will, upon the commencement of the voting period, immediately receive the Manager's delegation, to ensure an unbiased delegation from the Manager. Players will also be asked to CC the Umpire, although any PMs that do not will be forwarded regardless.
    a. The Umpire is Xalxe.
Last edited by Drench on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
join your union
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by N »

Colbert is not fictional.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by Drench »

In post 2, N wrote:Colbert is not fictional.

The character he plays on the Report is.

We aren't starting today. Tomorrow, more like. Rev up those fryers.
join your union
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Post by Matias »

Hurray! I let Drench know that I wanted another one of these. This is really fun and competitive.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by Matias »

And I kind of like this list better than the one I sent. I kind of thought there'd be one of three winners for the other one in retrospect
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Hey uh, there's a couple of places where it says the wrong category for the round (instead of "character" a couple say "game" and one place still says "show" :shock: ). I'd find the examples but I can't currently Ctrl-F...
no.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Drench »

In post 6, xtopherusD wrote:Hey uh, there's a couple of places where it says the wrong category for the round (instead of "character" a couple say "game" and one place still says "show" :shock: ). I'd find the examples but I can't currently Ctrl-F...

I was rewriting the rules from a previous UXYS so that happened a bit.
join your union
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Drench »

Did I say tomorrow? Whoops, meant today. Game on!

“Stephen Colbert”
The Colbert Report

Allie and Noah
The Notebook

Ally McBeal
Ally McBeal

Amanda Woodward
Melrose Place

Annie Wilkes
Misery

Austin Powers
the Austin Powers series

Barney Stinson
How I Met Your Mother

Beavis and Butt-Head
Beavis and Butt-Head

Bernie Mac
The Bernie Mac Show

Borat
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Bridget Jones
the Bridget Jones series

Buffy
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Cal Stephanides
Middlesex

Carrie Bradshaw
Sex and the City

Catherine Trammell
Basic Instinct

Cher
Clueless

Christopher Boone
The Curious Incident of the Dog in Night-Time

Clayton Bigsby
Chappelle’s Show

Corky St. Clair
Waiting for Guffman

Cosmo Kramer
Seinfeld

Daniel Plainview
There Will Be Blood

David Brent
The Office (original version)

Det. Alonzo Harris
Training Day

Dexter Morgan
Dexter

Don Draper
Mad Men

Dr. Gregory House
House, M.D.

Edward Cullen
the Twilight saga

Edward Scissorhands
Edward Scissorhands

Effie White
Dreamgirls

Elmo
Sesame Street

Elphaba
Wicked

Eric Cartman
South Park

Felicity Porter
Felicity

Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump

Fox Mulder and Dana Scully
The X-Files

Frasier
Frasier

Gob Bluth
Arrested Development

Gollum
The Lord of the Rings

Gorillaz
the animated rock band

Hancock
Hancock

Hannibal Lecter
The Silence of the Lambs and its sequels

Harold and Kumar
the Harold & Kumar series

Harry Potter
the Harry Potter series

Homer Simpson
The Simpsons

Jack Bauer

Jack Sparrow
the Pirates of the Caribbean series

Jeff “The Dude” Lebowski
The Big Lebowski

Jen Yu
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Jerry Maguire
Jerry Maguire

Jimmy Corrigan
Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid on Earth

John Locke
Lost

Juno
Juno

Kara “Starbuck” Thrace
Battlestar Galactica

Karen Walker and Jack McFarland
Will & Grace

Kavalier and Clay
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay

Keyser Söze
The Usual Suspects

Kratos
God of War

Lara Croft
the Tomb Raider franchise

Lisbeth Salander
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and its sequels

Lorelai and Rory Gilmore
Gilmore Girls

Madea
several Tyler Perry films and plays

Marge Gunderson
Fargo

Mary Jones
Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Saphhire

Mary Katherine Gallagher
Saturday Night Live

Master Chief
the Halo series

Maximus
Gladiator

Mimi Marquez
Rent

Miranda Priestly
The Devil Wears Prada

Morpheus
The Matrix series

Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Nathan Drake
the Uncharted series

Niko Bellic
Grand Theft Auto IV

Omar Little
The Wire

Patty Hewes
Damages

Pearl the Landlord
FunnyorDie.com

Rachel Green
Friends

Red
The Shawshank Redemption

Ron Burgundy
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Roseanne Conner
Roseanne

Sarah Connor
Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Shrek
the Shrek series

SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants

Stewie Griffin
Family Guy

Sue Sylvester
Glee

Sydney Bristow
Alias

The Joker
The Dark Knight

Thelma and Louise
Thelma & Louise

Tony Soprano
The Sopranos

Tony Stark
the Iron Man series

Tracy Flick
Election

Tracy Jordan
30 Rock

Truman
The Truman Show

Tyler Durden
Fight Club

Vic Mackey
The Shield

Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield
Pulp Fiction

Violet Weston
August: Osage County

Vivian Ward
Pretty Woman

Wikus van de Merwe
District 9

Wilhelmina
Ugly Betty

Woody
the Toy Story series

PlayerCreditsSR'sLast Vote
Drench015/30N/A

Please include the list number of your vote in your post.
join your union
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Drench »

Vote: 40. Hancock

no
Last edited by Drench on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
join your union
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

vote: Thelma and Louise

Has anyone actually seen that movie? Everyone knows the ending but I haven't met a single person who's seen it themself :neutral:

Plus it was bad and they were bad.
no.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:03 am

Post by Xalxe »

VOTE: Edward Cullen

NO
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:33 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

vote Wilhelmina
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Matias »

Hey guys, you've got this all wrong.

Vote: Sue Sylvester
My GTKAS
My old account
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Vote: Buffy
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Feirei »

Vote: 27

He dies.
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 am

Post by ActionDan »

Vote: 27

He dies.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Xalxe »

Vote with names, not numbers maybe?
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Matias »

In post 17, Xalxe wrote:Vote with names, not numbers maybe?

Yes please do this
My GTKAS
My old account
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Feirei »

In post 8, Drench wrote:Please include the list number of your vote in your post.
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Matias »

oh btw, Edward cullen is a given, just vote for your something else you dislike. pro tip.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Matias »

In post 19, Feirei wrote:
In post 8, Drench wrote:Please include the list number of your vote in your post.

Oh owned

Well just include both I guess, doesn't take long
My GTKAS
My old account
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 20, Matias wrote:oh btw, Edward cullen is a given, just vote for your something else you dislike. pro tip.

why not take the two credits now, while the freebie is still up?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Matias »

In post 22, ActionDan wrote:
In post 20, Matias wrote:oh btw, Edward cullen is a given, just vote for your something else you dislike. pro tip.

why not take the two credits now, while the freebie is still up?

insurance that what I want to die actually dies later on
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Matias »

There's a lot of people on here that I want to kill off early that may be very popular with the rest of you, so I'm going for that first. of course edward cullen and hancock and whoever else is going to die.
My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”