captaineddie
Goon
captaineddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:47 am

Post by captaineddie »

In post 951, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 936, captaineddie wrote:OMG. You MOTHEREFFING guys are ridic. I come back from Ultimate and there's like 13u21941 pages to read (yes, the u is in there cause that number was... base 64)

1. YOU ALMOST DAYVIGGED ME! UGH. >.> Thank god for HD having SOME sense.
2. I wished to know the wish of Mr. Zeph. He's not lying, Mr. Zeph did wish to know the name and alignment of anybody that targeted him. Mr. Zeph is Conf Town.
... OH WAIT, you guys already came to that conclusion. I'm USELESS at this game.

So. who am I voting now? I have one magical muffin left =D

That's a really OP wish

I like my dayvig better though :>

Anyway yeah Benmage needs to hang

If he's town Vifam has to be scum

Yah is it that OP? ;)
captaineddie
captaineddie
Goon
captaineddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:57 am

Post by captaineddie »

Wish tracker from N1:

-L- : Wished to be in a neighbourhood with Balrog and Benmage (conf by Balrog and Ben)
Balrog : *Wished that the person who Backfired my wish would survive the Night (unconfirmed)
Benmage : * Wished to be SK? (unconfirmed)
captaineddie : Wished to know what Mr.Zeph wished for
Human Destroyer : DayVig (conf by pew pew)
kiwieagle : * No Wish claimed
MrZepher : Wished to know the name and alignment of everyone who targeted him (conf by CE)
Sanjay : * Wished to be Obi-Sanjay (unconfirmed)
Seanald : * Didn't wish (unconfirmed)
Vifam : * Alignment of adorkable (unconfirmed)

So... with this list, we have L, CE, HD and Mr. Zeph as conf towns just with wish actions alone. There's also one backfire missing here (so far, it could be with Vifam, or Benmage if he flips town). With Klick's wish, we can PRETTY much scum Kiwi.
Balrog
Balrog
Goon
Balrog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Balrog »

In post 970, Benmage wrote:Are you really that naive that you can't think more than 1 step ahead?

I wish myself back town/suicide, saves you a lynch.

Fucking simple.

Yes, let's trust the person who has a different alignment from us to not fuck us over! What a great plan. :D

In post 971, Benmage wrote:
In post 968, Balrog wrote:"I changed my alignment to SK, therefore it's your fault that you're lynching me"

dat logic

Unfortunately, that omits the main point. Hooked on Phonics, look it up.

I'm quite familiar with the English language, thank you. My mommy gave me Hooked on Phonics when I was a wee little Balrog. :cool:

The main point is that you chose to play against the majority's win condition, for which you must die.

In post 974, -L- wrote:
In post 836, Benmage wrote:Why would I ever be lynched? I'm the only one who confirm they did a wish action. L and Balrog can confirm this.

Nothing can confirm Vifam's statement. Moreover He doesn't know if he was backfired (albiet assuming Zeph is scum as well saving his call) ....Or Vifam was scum, and lied but on a true townie.

**Zeph needs to claim what he asked the mod.

****Note Also scum could backfire two people!

Confirm what? That I made us all neighbors and you essentially got pissed? Sure, I'll confirm that. Why did you get so upset?

Why did you make us neighbors?

@Mod: How did you allow a single ability to target two people in one Night? You told me that you could not make such a wish.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:05 am

Post by MrZepher »

Maybe L wished for something that backfired, which would leave Vifam and Kiwi as scum partners.
or something like that....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 976, captaineddie wrote:
So... with this list, we have L, CE, HD and Mr. Zeph as conf towns just with wish actions alone. There's also one backfire missing here (so far, it could be with Vifam, or Benmage if he flips town). With Klick's wish, we can PRETTY much scum Kiwi.

Confirming Zephs wish, doesn't make you close to confirmed at all. Easiest scumfake everrrrrrrrrrr. SHitty wish btw.

But I digress.

L, odd wish. I wasn't complaining about the neighborhood, I thought that was me being backfired. Confirms you town, so that was good.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 977, Balrog wrote:
In post 970, Benmage wrote:Are you really that naive that you can't think more than 1 step ahead?

Fucking simple.

Yes, let's trust the person who has a different alignment from us to not fuck us over! What a great plan. :D

If I didn't stick to my word, you lynch tomorrow, durrrrrrr. It would be stupid for me not to. Again, try to pretend that you can think more than 1 step ahead.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 971, Benmage wrote:
In post 968, Balrog wrote:"I changed my alignment to SK, therefore it's your fault that you're lynching me"

dat logic

Unfortunately, that omits the main point. Hooked on Phonics, look it up.

I'm quite familiar with the English language, thank you. My mommy gave me Hooked on Phonics when I was a wee little Balrog. :cool:

The main point is that you chose to play against the majority's win condition, for which you must die.

Agreed, but the best way for me to have died, would have been suicide. Saves town wasting a lynch. You still seem to have trouble grasping this. At no point did I argue my survival. Merely to die by my own hands to benefit the town. ComplexThinkingToughForMeBalrog.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Sanjay »

Benmage, you aren't really in a great position to be lecturing us on optimal play.
Balrog
Balrog
Goon
Balrog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Balrog »

In post 980, Benmage wrote:

Fucking simple.

If I didn't stick to my word, you lynch tomorrow, durrrrrrr. It would be stupid for me not to. Again, try to pretend that you can think more than 1 step ahead.

Oh yes, let's potentially waste a Night of information and generate a potential mislynch for toDay over confirmed anti-town with the chance to be at a higher-risk situation, as well as potentially let you get a kill in - but no, you're right, we should do the stupid thing and leave the SK alone. :eek:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually I am.

You mislynched PV.

You rushed today.

You wasted a lynch.

I haven't argued my death is/was necessary. But I could've saved you a lynch. Had I not had a mod mixup, I'd still be a free-loving SK :P .

There really isn't anything I did or suggest that hasn't been well done. Sure I went gambity turning 3rd party. So? Tis a fun setup. Town continues to demonstrate incompetence. Did it work out, obviously not... as there was an egregious error. Shit happens.

Doesn't mean you should be so stubborn. Yes I needed to die. Lynching me is whatever. Arguing that it was better than me suiciding is simply foolish.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 983, Balrog wrote:
In post 980, Benmage wrote:

Fucking simple.

Oh yes, let's potentially waste a Night of information and generate a potential mislynch for toDay over confirmed anti-town with the chance to be at a higher-risk situation, as well as potentially let you get a kill in - but no, you're right, we should do the stupid thing and leave the SK alone. :eek:

Again, let's pretend we have the ability of complex thinking. My claim is out. My wish would be to return to town WC, and suicide.... Deviating from this means I die. Means I lose. Therefore deviating from really isn't Playing to Win. COuld I have gone crazy creative, perhaps, but how would I than avoid being lynched? C THur? So logically I would've done as I stated....

We also could've done was actually utilized my SK shot as a vig shot.

BUT GJ for rushing and not dur dinking mch.
Balrog
Balrog
Goon
Balrog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Balrog »

Oh right, except you chose to be an SK instead of a Vig. DIAF.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Benmage »

^Ignorance is Bliss.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:32 am

Post by MrZepher »

ACTUALLY CE is confirmed if I am.
I can confirm that he targeted me and that his alignment is town. derp.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 988, MrZepher wrote:ACTUALLY CE is confirmed if I am.
I can confirm that he targeted me and that his alignment is town. derp.

Oh good point.
captaineddie
captaineddie
Goon
captaineddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:35 am

Post by captaineddie »

In post 979, Benmage wrote:
In post 976, captaineddie wrote:

Confirming Zephs wish, doesn't make you close to confirmed at all. Easiest scumfake everrrrrrrrrrr. SHitty wish btw.

But I digress.

L, odd wish. I wasn't complaining about the neighborhood, I thought that was me being backfired. Confirms you town, so that was good.

Uh, Awesome wish, it's a way of cop-ing, but even more specific, and if I wish claimed before Mr. Zeph did, he can conf me as town.

Anyways, since adorkable was scum, that confirms that the wish was backfired and confirms me as town. Sorry you couldn't follow that logic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Benmage »

The only reason, CE that you are confirmed is because of the way Zephs wish worked.

If say Zeph wish was Vifams, and merely asked to Cop someone.

Than you waltz in and say yaya he wished for Cop.... See how that is a tough wish to confirm you?

Any scum could've faked that. It worked out in your favor because of Zephs wish and adorkable backfiring him.

I brainfarted earlier, but you are conftown.
captaineddie
captaineddie
Goon
captaineddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:49 am

Post by captaineddie »

In post 991, Benmage wrote:The only reason, CE that you are confirmed is because of the way Zephs wish worked.

If say Zeph wish was Vifams, and merely asked to Cop someone.

Than you waltz in and say yaya he wished for Cop.... See how that is a tough wish to confirm you?

Any scum could've faked that. It worked out in your favor because of Zephs wish and adorkable backfiring him.

I brainfarted earlier, but you are conftown.

The wish tells me the content of someone's wish. So I would know who Vifam targeted. Or, if he was scum, since I said "wish" and not "action", they would come up as blank, pretty much confirming them as scum.

Either way, this one is one directional, Either I conf someone is telling the truth about their wish, or someone confirms me by saying what their wish was, if there was any type of mix-ups/contradictions, it's a 1-for-1 trade. I'm more than okay sacrificing myself to catch scum.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Sanjay »

I think we should all take a second to reflect on this:

Regardless of the strategic boneheadedness involved, and regardless of how it may have affected our own win conditions, Benmage's wish was actually pretty cool and awesome.

Pretty much every single person in the world made a better wish than Vifam.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 am

Post by MrZepher »

In post 993, Sanjay wrote:Pretty much every single person in the world made a better wish than Vifam.

I think it would have been better if she actually got a real result.
LMAO.
captaineddie
captaineddie
Goon
captaineddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 am

Post by captaineddie »

In post 993, Sanjay wrote:I think we should all take a second to reflect on this:

Regardless of the strategic boneheadedness involved, and regardless of how it may have affected our own win conditions, Benmage's wish was actually pretty cool and awesome.

Pretty much every single person in the world made a better wish than Vifam.

Benmage wished to be a SK yesterday right? Wouldn't that mean if it went through, he wouldn't know until tonight? Or did the mod send him a message saying "blocked".

Either or, Benmage alive as SK tonight means SK kill and wish. Kinda dangerous.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

^IT would've been awesome!

If not for a dual blunder.... Especially after seeing HD use his dayvig (something I didn't think allowed)... SO I would've totally copied, and coasted to confirmedtown win.... oh wells.
captaineddie
captaineddie
Goon
captaineddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 am

Post by captaineddie »

In post 996, Benmage wrote:^IT would've been awesome!

If not for a dual blunder.... Especially after seeing HD use his dayvig (something I didn't think allowed)... SO I would've totally copied, and coasted to confirmedtown win.... oh wells.

Wait wait, what was your wish in full?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Benmage »

You can only use 1 wish... And even tho I used 1, I didn't lose my other, I made sure of this before I confirmed the SK choice.

So like I said, I was going to use the other in some town confirming manner, or double shot or something.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Sanjay »

Do you actually have a kill or did you just change alignment?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”