Open 474 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over!

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 547, JacobSavage wrote:Image

Page 1 of Many, Going to sleep and continue this in the morning.
Also Serra, its just a matter of time.

OMG, this is so cuteeeee!!!!!!!! :P
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by NicCage »

haha I wonder how many more he has
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Ughhhh I hate making cases so much.

Tomorrow morning, I'll do it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 515, ArcAngel9 wrote:Panz, whats your read on GM? I am sorry if you have already stated that before.. but if you can put it across that would be great.

@Mod - Can we get current VOTE tally?

She's scum. Said it a bunch of times, probably in every single one of my post.

On NicCage: Post a big wall about me then votes Jennifer at the end? Not sure if scum or bad. Other then that, I'm not gonna point by point answer his wall, because walls are anti-town.

In post 521, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 518, JacobSavage wrote:Avoiding the wagon on Venrob and his own Wagon. Tunneling on KX and then disappering, fun fact he did't site flake, he just disappeared, thats not a good sign especially that close to a lynch.

So everything you said you found him town for.

Scum found guys. Vote Jacob. Ra ra ra.

I think I could get behind this. Jacob is pretty scummy.

GM is still the right wagon. More importantly Jennifer is the wrong one. So I guess I'll reason with the scum and lynch Josh if they won't bus GM. Staying on GM for now.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by KX »

Eh, I know I'd promised to do a post now, but ended up talking the night away, and at this point I don't believe I have the mental ability to make a comprehendable post of any significant length. Will hopefully post thoughts in the morning. Also, amazing visual game representation, I look forward to more!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:22 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

@Panzerjager: So you're going to join a wagon your second scum read is driving?

:?
Are you ready for this?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Jennifer »

@Klick

Come back to us please and share your thoughts/vote!

@KX

Even if you don't have time or inclination to do a long post, can you give us a cliff notes version (vote) of where you currently stand?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 am

Post by Jennifer »

[P.S. Jacob's drawing was all kinds of cool!]
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:41 am

Post by serrapaladin »

After that drawing I kind of want Jacob to be town...
Wandering but not lost
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am

Post by KX »

I hate to make this post, but so far, I think I have a scum read on a somewhat large portion of the game currently. Those not on it are Human Destroyer, ArcAngel9, NicCage, borkjerfkin, serrapaladin, Cheery Dog and Klick. Of those, AA9 and Klick are neutral for the reasoning of I haven't seen anything paticularly scummy, but they don't strike me as town either. Borkjerfkin I think I need more information on, and I simply haven't seen enough yet. Cheery seems town in their actions, but I've had a little trouble getting a read on them, otherwise they might be higher. HD is probably my third town read, with his contributions significant and having done little that's overly scummy, though I don't quite trust him. NicCage and serrapaladin, though unlikely, seem the most town to me atm. I can understand what they're saying, why, and I can see it making sense as town, and that's more then I can say for anybody else.

Now, on to the heart of the matter. To me, it seems like anybody getting involved in this mass of suspicion is just becoming more and more scummy. For Jennifer, as I may have mentioned, the scum slot plus the ways they've been acting, immediately coming out offensive and jumping with Panzer. Not specifically scummy, that could just be their play style, but to me, that combination is enough to eliminate the townish read. Docteur Gudsight seems largely town to me, however, he's made a number of questionable plays so far, which one should be able to find pointed out, and those I agree with. JacobSavage . . . tbh, I don't know what the hell they're doing, and whatever it is, it seems to be harmful and inconsistent to such an extreme I find them being town unlikely.

Panzerjager, I have no clue wtf he's doing. He's been calling people out on things which make no sense at all to me, then following these calls. I really just am not sure what to make of it, but it doesn't seem like normal town to me. Goodmorning started out as one of the most pro-town players to me, but based on some of the responses they've made, it's been brought into question within my mind. They simply don't seem town to me.

Now this gets to an uncomfortable situation of some people are scummy because they've been pressured, and others because they pressured. Put simply, I thing both sides are horrible. The offence and defense are done very poorly and in a scummy manner, with reasoning and responses being weak. If that situation, or any other, changes in my mind, I'll update those here on it.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

KX, Who are you top 3 scums for you.. Can you give me the names in an order.. You have not voted yet and there wagons running at this moment and that is not helping to anyone. You need pick your side....
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:36 am

Post by KX »

If I had to choose somebody to lynch, Jennifer. Their death could potentially reveal quite a bit of information. If not them, Jacob, since if they flipped village I think there death wouldn't be to much of a loss. Probably goodmorning for my third choice, for the reason it would give us the most information (imo) of all the lynches. At this point, I do not wish to cast a vote, since iirc deadline is still a while away, and I don't think I can make an accurate assumption now.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Jennifer »

@KX

* Why would you lynch me over Jacob when you've said that my actions are "Not specifically scummy, that could just be their play style, but to me, that combination is enough to eliminate the townish read;" yet you've said that Jacob's actions "seems to be harmful and inconsistent to such an extreme I find them being town unlikely." Reading that my takeaway would be that you find Jacob scummier and would lynch him first.

* If you do find me to be your scummiest read, why aren't you voting me when it wouldn't even put me at L-1 and you can change your vote at any time?

* In the game that you linked me, you were much less afraid of using your vote. Why the difference here?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Jennifer »

@KX

* Why would you lynch me over Jacob when you've said that my actions are "Not specifically scummy, that could just be their play style, but to me, that combination is enough to eliminate the townish read;" yet you've said that Jacob's actions "seems to be harmful and inconsistent to such an extreme I find them being town unlikely." Reading that my takeaway would be that you find Jacob scummier and would lynch him first.

* If you do find me to be your scummiest read, why aren't you voting me when it wouldn't even put me at L-1 and you can change your vote at any time?

* In the game that you linked me, you were much less afraid of using your vote. Why the difference here?
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 am

Post by KX »

To your first question, it's because of the informational gain and that your lynch would probably break up this stalemate of sorts while I don't believe lynching Jacob would let us say to much. I mean, we could FoS those who defended him, but otherwise nothing really. Also, I think the main difference between the two games it that in the linked game I new everybody, not just from that game, but from other games and talking with them. In addition, until I get somebody who I strongly believe to be scum, I generally don't vote? At this point, I have 5 people, none of who strikes me with that level of scummyness. You'll notice I voted Josh this game, and that he's my only lynch so far; This is because, so far, he's the only person i've gotten that much of a scum vibe from.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

KX wrote:To your first question, it's because of the informational gain and that your lynch would probably break up this stalemate of sorts while I don't believe lynching Jacob would let us say to much. I mean, we could FoS those who defended him

This reads like you already know he's flipping scum.
beefycheese
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:17 am

Post by KX »

Yes, that's because I'm scum with them. It's because in that sentence, my point is that even if he flips we don't get much from it.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Why do you say that?
beefycheese
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 555, Human Destroyer wrote:@Panzerjager: So you're going to join a wagon your second scum read is driving?

You're not my second scum read, and you're not driving anything. You're not the only one pushing the wagon and you're mostly why I've been hesitant to post on him. Because you and him are probably not scum together, so if I'm holding true to my original post i shouldn't vote him(reads change obviously). This post is ridiculously scummy, though. Trying to seek approval for finding scum that hasn't been found yet. Trying to insinuate somebody else is being scummy for a non-reason.

Either way, more votes on goodmorning scum please.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 559, KX wrote:Panzerjager, I have no clue wtf he's doing. He's been calling people out on things which make no sense at all to me, then following these calls. I really just am not sure what to make of it, but it doesn't seem like normal town to me.

The old " he's scum because I don't understand his playstyle" read. Lovely.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:32 am

Post by KX »

In post 567, borkjerfkin wrote:Why do you say that?

Why do I say what?

And @Panzer, it's less because I don't understand your playstyle, and more like I don't understand your reasoning, and find what you've presented for people being scum to be questionable at best.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - Please give us the vote tally
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:35 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 570, KX wrote:
In post 567, borkjerfkin wrote:Why do you say that?

Why do I say what?

And @Panzer, it's less because I don't understand your playstyle, and more like I don't understand your reasoning, and find what you've presented for people being scum to be questionable at best.

Why does a Jacob lynch give us no information? By definition if he's scum it gives us tons of information.
beefycheese
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:54 am

Post by KX »

well, unless I'm wrong, which I could be, Jacob hasn't stated very many solid opinions, or engaged in many debates over matters which could be looked at. And even if he has, due to what seems to be his nature of non-consistent opinions, I don't think even what he has said would provide much usable evidence.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 568, PJ. wrote:
In post 555, Human Destroyer wrote:@Panzerjager: So you're going to join a wagon your second scum read is driving?

You're not my second scum read, and you're not driving anything. You're not the only one pushing the wagon and you're mostly why I've been hesitant to post on him. Because you and him are probably not scum together, so if I'm holding true to my original post i shouldn't vote him(reads change obviously). This post is ridiculously scummy, though. Trying to seek approval for finding scum that hasn't been found yet. Trying to insinuate somebody else is being scummy for a non-reason.

Either way, more votes on goodmorning scum please.

The fuck?

Where the fuck did I ask for approval in this lynch? Anywhere?

You're one to talk, Mr. Being Pro-Town is Scummy.
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Open Games”