Open 474 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over!

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

Look, Jennifer is town. Unless you are 1v1ing, I'm not interested in even reading any arguement saying she's scum at this point.

I'm currently only really interested in pursuing two options. Goodmorning or Jacob. So Let's try to decide between those two, because honestly outside of that there is a good chance you won't get my cooperation.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Alright, listen up everybody.
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS POST!

Given the nature of the game we definitely need to get someone to claim in the next 48 hours to be certain we don't end in a No Lynch. Viable candidates at the moment are
Jenn, GM, Jacob, and Panzer
. Can
Klick and KX
please place their votes on one of these four.

I've already made my opinion clear that I'd be most happy with a Jacob lynch, but I am willing to comprise if it means avoiding an NL.

I would highly encourage everyone that would be on-board with a
Jacob
lynch to move their vote there, so we can assess whether we can get a majority.

Alternatively, please just
move your vote around
so see whether we'll get a majority anywhere. I would implore everyone to be willing to vote someone they don't have a strong scumread on come deadline to avoid a No Lynch.

Most importantly though, for the next days, we need
ACTIVITY
. So please do post often, and don't go on making any more excessive walls of reads. We need to figure out who is willing to vote for whom, and soon.
Wandering but not lost
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Read the GM Post # 622
Cmon, no body can be scummier than that... She is true scum.
Serra, I agree with you that we can't have no lynch for day 1, at this moment i don't see anyone else scummier than GoodMorning.

and about your vote, it is not Jacob, who are our voting next? I know you already told me that GM is your town read but i want to know anyways.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

I would be willing to lynch any of the four if it comes down to it. At the moment I would feel like lynching GM is the lesser of three evils if we can't get votes onto Jacob.

Who would you vote if we don't agree on GM?
Wandering but not lost
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Panzer perhaps for overly defending himself against something that is not pertaining to him either. i am not sure if he is town doing this to help the group or scum just getting on weaker side of town person so that he can buddy up...
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm willing to do that for now.

VOTE: goodmorning
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 651, serrapaladin wrote:Alright, listen up everybody.
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS POST!

Given the nature of the game we definitely need to get someone to claim in the next 48 hours to be certain we don't end in a No Lynch. Viable candidates at the moment are
Jenn, GM, Jacob, and Panzer
. Can
Klick and KX
please place their votes on one of these four.

I've already made my opinion clear that I'd be most happy with a Jacob lynch, but I am willing to comprise if it means avoiding an NL.

I would highly encourage everyone that would be on-board with a
Jacob
lynch to move their vote there, so we can assess whether we can get a majority.

Alternatively, please just
move your vote around
so see whether we'll get a majority anywhere. I would implore everyone to be willing to vote someone they don't have a strong scumread on come deadline to avoid a No Lynch.

Most importantly though, for the next days, we need
ACTIVITY
. So please do post often, and don't go on making any more excessive walls of reads. We need to figure out who is willing to vote for whom, and soon.

Big Scummy post. While I agree we need a lynch, what's really the point of claiming in Friends and enemies? Like we know the set up, so there really isn't even a point in asking someone to claim, cause only thing that's going to do is possibly out a townie.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - Vote Tally please.. :)
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Sorry guys was busy pretty much all day and won't have time for much content till tomorrow, but --

Jacob is A++ would vote again (I do not at all get the assertion that the drawing is some kind of towntell, it's essentially just trolling); order for the suggested compromises is probably PJ (don't have a strong enough read on yet), Jennifer (weak town), GM (town). I'd also offer up NicCage too at this point though for the horrible way he got himself on Jennifer wagon.
beefycheese
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

do you have any other reasons to call him scum other than drawing thing?
And what has GM done so far that looked town to you?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Answers to both these questions can be found in my ISO
beefycheese
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

I'd go back to Jacob to prevent a no lynch.
Are you ready for this?
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 656, PJ. wrote:Big Scummy post. While I agree we need a lynch, what's really the point of claiming in Friends and enemies? Like we know the set up, so there really isn't even a point in asking someone to claim, cause only thing that's going to do is possibly out a townie.

Please think about this again. I don't want to get into theory-talk, but I will if you insist I'm scummy for that post.
Wandering but not lost
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 660, borkjerfkin wrote:Answers to both these questions can be found in my ISO

About that...i would love to hear it one more time..becuz this game is currently a mess..
there are three different wagons and none of them has enough votes and are going to make a lynch before the deadline. so if you're town , its time to join hands..
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Except that by asking me those questions in combination with where your vote currently is, "compromise" really seems more like "get me to do what you want to do".
beefycheese
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

well sometimes you have to do what needs to be done to make people to do what has to be done...
And, whoever the scum in this game.. they managed well to keep the confusion around.. so its important that people realize and see the facts that is being referred not the playstles.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 652, ArcAngel9 wrote:Read the GM Post # 622

What is so scummy about announcing oneself as a defensive player? What is the motivation there?

because just saying this type of crap does not help me with wanting to join your wagon.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 666, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 652, ArcAngel9 wrote:Read the GM Post # 622

What is so scummy about announcing oneself as a defensive player? What is the motivation there?

because just saying this type of crap does not help me with wanting to join your wagon.

CD, Firstly, Its not my wagon. Too sad that you don't see how i see it but GM has done nothing but randomly calling people scum with no hard evidence, i given myself multiple times a chance to see her as townie but each time she pushed it away and refused every fact that was shown, for me she is been nothing but a scum who is trying hard to frame someone so that she can just survive.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Cheery, besides Jenn, who could you see yourself voting for atm?
Wandering but not lost
Docteur Gudsight
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Docteur Gudsight »

There isn't a true evil in just saying it. It's dumb to mislynch a mason. They'll get night killed but it's better to let that occur then to mislynch one which is why claims still need to occur.

I'd rather not swap at all although from those choices panzer would be my 2nd lynch choice. If I swap it'll be fairly close to deadline (within the last 8 hours) if it's to compromise.

~M
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by goodmorning »

@serra: AT LAST, SOMETHING I AGREE WITH PANZER ABOUT.
Yeah, I don't like your post either. What's your big "oh I'm so Town" secret here that you think Panzer should get? The mason thing?
P-Edit: I way disagree with hydra here, there are two more masons, better to lose just one than all three.

@AA9: Evidence or it didn't happen.
Docteur Gudsight
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Docteur Gudsight »

You realize most games mason claims only the one claiming does it. The other 2 can stay hidden (admittingly if we had a cc then I'd force the scummier mason to name a partner then the town one to name one and I'll elaborate on how that works later if needed).

I'll add currently true lynch preference is jenn > serra. There are the two actual scum reads I have.

~M
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 667, ArcAngel9 wrote:
CD, Firstly, Its not my wagon. Too sad that you don't see how i see it but GM has done nothing but randomly calling people scum with no hard evidence, i given myself multiple times a chance to see her as townie but each time she pushed it away and refused every fact that was shown, for me she is been nothing but a scum who is trying hard to frame someone so that she can just survive.

You're the first vote on it, therefore the one you're pushing. Currently I'm seeing no hard evidence from you about why GM is scum either, as such why I am picking on you for explanations.
I also reject previous arguments when it appears you're grabbing random newer posts and shotung "OMG THIS IS SCUMMY SCUM SCUM SCUM!!!", with no reasoning to why is it so scummy.
This response doesn't actually explain why her calling herself a defensive player is scummy.

In post 668, serrapaladin wrote:Cheery, besides Jenn, who could you see yourself voting for atm?

I may vote any of the current wagons except panzer.
GM and Jacob are both leaning slightly scum to me, but I also think you might be a good lynch, you're trying too hard to get people in on wagons now compared to when you were calling all the reasoning WIFOM at the start of the day.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 671, Docteur Gudsight wrote:You realize most games mason claims only the one claiming does it. The other 2 can stay hidden (admittingly if we had a cc then I'd force the scummier mason to name a partner then the town one to name one and I'll elaborate on how that works later if needed).

I think if we actually have any masons claims, it's probably best to just ignore them and not have any CCs happen, if they survive the night, then we can ask for CCs, especially today.
But we should ask for claims from anyone about to be lynched. (and we have nobody close enough to need to claim yet)
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Seriously guys, this isn't rocket science. We have just over three days left, by then we need to have decided on a lynch. If we bring a mason to L-1, he claims and we choose a different lynch target, hammering before allowing a claim is just silly. If scum fake-claims mason, the first mason to see the post CCs and the fake-claim is lynched. Lynching scum is worth losing one mason over. Cheery's suggestion of waiting the night makes no sense.

In order to give us time to decide on an alternative target should our primary target turn out to be mason, we need to start compromising now.
Docteur
, 8 hours before deadline might not be good enough.

Cheery, the reason I am pushing people on to wagons now is because I realized how close the deadline is and how far we are from lynching someone.
Wandering but not lost

Return to “Completed Open Games”