Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Kise »

I corrected myself about your vote not being on dan. It was right below the post you just read off. And if you want to discourage my fos', explain why in a non-selfish manner. Know what, nvm.
unvote; vote plessbians
. BET nobody got a townread on you either... I expect camn & nos to continue lurking convincingly up til deadline. But it's ok, they not lurking cus I called them out, they lurking cus they didn't have time to check the thread for real, ain't that right ples? :rollseyes: .... pedit: well lookie there
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Nostredeus »

In post 925, Kise wrote:I corrected myself about your vote not being on dan. It was right below the post you just read off. And if you want to discourage my fos', explain why in a non-selfish manner. Know what, nvm.
unvote; vote plessbians
. BET nobody got a townread on you either... I expect camn & nos to continue lurking convincingly up til deadline. But it's ok, they not lurking cus I called them out, they lurking cus they didn't have time to check the thread for real, ain't that right ples? :rollseyes: .... pedit: well lookie there

You annoy me somewhat.
Thor665 is the beard king.
-Yup, I lost a bet.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 925, Kise wrote:I corrected myself about your vote not being on dan. It was right below the post you just read off.

I know that you corrected yourself. That doesn't explain why you made the mistake in the first place. Why did you
think
I was voting Dan?
unvote; vote plessbians
. BET nobody got a townread on you either...

... you're not very good at reading, are you?

~ Pless
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Reading over the stuff I missed.
#greenshirtthursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Kise »

Are you jabronis gonna attack my character or are you gonna read me as town/null/scum for my posts? Cus like, the second option is more productive. First one is just attempts to discredit a nigga gut and shit.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Kise »

Oh, but I really dont know why/who I mistook you for, ples. Had to be someone who had a similar posting style, I guess(?). I'd like to ask, is there anything you can extract from me if I could remember the name/reason I thought you were voting Dan?

Yet…
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:48 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

On the claims:

Zdenek's I don't see any particular reason to disbelieve in and of itself. It's confirmable so let him confirm it.
ActionDan's claim itself I don't have a problem with; what worried me a little was his apparent determination to use his claim to sink someone else's. Maybe it's because I'm coming to this a couple of days late and seeing it disconnected from the flow of emotions but the impression I got was more that he was looking for swift blood rather than considering it very carefully. It is worth giving him at least a night to see what happens with his power, though, and who becomes involved in it.

I don't think I'd vote for Jason today but I'm happy to move onto TGAH, as discussed before.

UNVOTE: SafetyDance
VOTE: TheGreatestAmericanHero
#greenshirtthursdays
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 1, Votecount 36

JasonT1981 (3) - BT, TheGreatestAmericanHero, Zdenek
ActionDan (4) - SafetyDance, Ser Arthur Dayne, JasonT1981, Benmage
Zdenek (1) - camn
absta101 (1) - Shadoweh
camn (1) - absta101
TheGreatestAmericanHero (6) - sottyrulez, Plessiezarus, ActionDan, DeasVail, The Mini-Librarian, ChanelDelibird

Plessiezarus (1) - Kise

Not voting (2):
Cerulean, Nostredeus

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)
  • CDB and SafetyDance are V/LA.

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 931, ChannelDelibird wrote:On the claims:

Zdenek's I don't see any particular reason to disbelieve in and of itself. It's confirmable so let him confirm it.
ActionDan's claim itself I don't have a problem with; what worried me a little was his apparent determination to use his claim to sink someone else's. Maybe it's because I'm coming to this a couple of days late and seeing it disconnected from the flow of emotions but the impression I got was more that he was looking for swift blood rather than considering it very carefully. It is worth giving him at least a night to see what happens with his power, though, and who becomes involved in it.

If you had almost the same role as someone who claimed, wouldn't you be going for 'swift blood' instead of considering it carefully? That's a really bad reason to make him sound suspicious.

Bleh consolidation call it scummy because I don't remember TGAH's post at all but I'll take that over Dan any day. (Yes I recall I wrote something about them in the past that I don't remember now)
##Vote: TheGreatestAmericanHero
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Sadness.

Vote: TGAH
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Nostredeus »

I'm looking for the case on TGAH but can't find it, I'll keep at it to see if I agree but until then I'd only be sheeping and that won't help you guys establish reads and what not.

I'm open to being convinced though.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by camn »

Sorry guys-drunk this weekend.
In post 884, ActionDan wrote:Camn,

Can you explain what besides "h8ers gonna hate" that made you think Mcstab was scum?

No.
That slot is off the table today.
unvote

I'll read more tomorrow.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 936, camn wrote:Sorry guys-drunk this weekend.
In post 884, ActionDan wrote:Camn,

Can you explain what besides "h8ers gonna hate" that made you think Mcstab was scum?

No.
That slot is off the table today.
unvote

I'll read more tomorrow.

:roll:

I'm asking to get a better read on you.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

TGAH it is. (Go Ravens)

unvote vote TGAH

Thats L-1 I believe. Claim time. (intenttohammermyass)
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

(^wowijustreadthatagain :oops: :oops: )
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by camn »

OK.. since focus is in order here:
TheGreatestAmericanHero

I dont like his early posts. 66, 76, 16.. they all seem very .. externalized. they are questions about why people thing whatever.. and seem like a mask . No real personal opinions. Which I think is scummy.. but their later posts get away from that, and I am not sure I am sold on them as scum.
I can maybe see it, though, and I CERTAINLY will hammer at deadline.

ActionDan

His entry post was scummy, but I do think we shouldn't default-lynch him... though even if his claim is TRUE.. I dont know how useful it is. IIRC, I had a similar role as scum and just crushed the town with it... but I was crushing that game in general, so whatev. I certainly dont see how a few UNCONFIRMED people in a qt together is helpful to the town at all, unless he somehow could get them confirmed- so they could plot. That role seems like a sideshow-distraction to me, and as likely to be scum as not.

Zdenek
This role is totally worth aborting the lynch over, as has been done. I support that, and see no reason to guide his targets.
However.. I think anyone who gets his message overnight should immediately report it in thread.. and Zdenek will only be confirmed by the DEATH of one of the reportees.. and a town flip there. If by some shenanigans that doesn't happen.. thenwe rethink that slot.

OTHER NEWS:

I am feeling nice townvibes from Benmage.
I dont have a good alternative lynch to TGAH.
Off the cuff? absta101, ChannelDelibird, Safetydance or BT.
But I am not ready to really push there.
I think we should keep Jason in the game anther day, as well.

must pass out now.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm here and happy with the TGAH wagon.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

This game became incredibly slow over the weekend, didn't it?

In post 930, Kise wrote:Oh, but I really dont know why/who I mistook you for, ples. Had to be someone who had a similar posting style, I guess(?). I'd like to ask, is there anything you can extract from me if I could remember the name/reason I thought you were voting Dan?

If you gave me a convincing answer I'd have a better sense of how you were approaching the game which would, ideally, allow me to stengthen my town-read on your slot. (We had Baby Spice as a weakish town-read before she replaced out.) As it is, I have no real sense of how your thought process is working. Your suggestion we were voting ActionDan just seemed to come from nowhere. (I don't think any of the people with votes on ActionDan in have a similar style to me/Zar, really, but meh :?. Maybe?).

In fact, despite asking for "good cases" in you've not really commented on or addressed the popular wagons at all, as far as I can tell. The people you've decided to focus on aren't getting lynched today. (By the way, did camn really go from being a town-read to being a scum-read between and ? Why?)

It's hard for me to tell at the moment if you're just skimming the thread and throwing out random reads because of laziness or lack of time or whatever, or if this is a deliberate strategy.

In post 935, Nostredeus wrote:I'm looking for the case on TGAH but can't find it, I'll keep at it to see if I agree but until then I'd only be sheeping and that won't help you guys establish reads and what not.

Just how hard are you looking? Lots of people have explained why TGAH is scummy.

Zar and I explained our scum-read in . It's basically a combination of the slot's limited activity and overly safe opinions.

Some people (definitely sottyrulez and SAD, anyway - can't remember who else) have also said they find roflcopter's apparent willingness to let Konowa take charge of the hydra suspicious. (I've seen both heads as town once - in Zar's recent Normal game, which I followed a bit - but I'm not familiar with their meta beyond that.) Other people (Benmage, SAD again) have also suggested that Konowa's frustration in seems forced. I'd link, but this stuff isn't that hard to find?

In post 940, camn wrote:I dont have a good alternative lynch to TGAH.
Off the cuff? absta101, ChannelDelibird, Safetydance or BT.

Absta would be a good lynch (maybe better than TGAH, really). But I don't think there's time to get a wagon going on that slot.

~ Pless
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Nostredeus »

In post 942, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 935, Nostredeus wrote:I'm looking for the case on TGAH but can't find it, I'll keep at it to see if I agree but until then I'd only be sheeping and that won't help you guys establish reads and what not.

Just how hard are you looking? Lots of people have explained why TGAH is scummy.

Zar and I explained our scum-read in . It's basically a combination of the slot's limited activity and overly safe opinions.

Some people (definitely sottyrulez and SAD, anyway - can't remember who else) have also said they find roflcopter's apparent willingness to let Konowa take charge of the hydra suspicious. (I've seen both heads as town once - in Zar's recent Normal game, which I followed a bit - but I'm not familiar with their meta beyond that.) Other people (Benmage, SAD again) have also suggested that Konowa's frustration in seems forced. I'd link, but this stuff isn't that hard to find?

I went back a solid 8ish pages and saw numerous references to TGAH; mainly the second half of your reply and wasn't convinced, but obviously I didn't go back far enough for #633.

#633 is pretty strong, I'm in agreement on the first three paragraphs though the stuff beyond that I'd say is less compelling given the size of the game and the ease with which players (like absta, and myself to a more limited extent) can get lost in it. With regard the first three paragraphs TGAH hasn't responded to them regardless of having opportunity to do so which is bad, I'm fine with a TGAH lynch but would rather we allowed TGAH another opportunity to reply now that the post has been highlighted again; not really for the purpose of clearing TGAH more for the connections it reveals given their content. Since there's a player willing to hammer at deadline I wont hammer now, that should provide for that opportunity.
Thor665 is the beard king.
-Yup, I lost a bet.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 am

Day 1, Votecount 37

JasonT1981 (3) - BT, TheGreatestAmericanHero, Zdenek
ActionDan (2) - SafetyDance, JasonT1981
camn (1) - absta101
TheGreatestAmericanHero (9) - sottyrulez, Plessiezarus, ActionDan, DeasVail, The Mini-Librarian, ChanelDelibird, Shadoweh, Ser Arthur Dayne, Benmage

Plessiezarus (1) - Kise

Not voting (3):
Cerulean, Nostredeus, camn

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)
  • CDB and SafetyDance are V/LA.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

argh, still not sold on this lynch....
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:07 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 938, Benmage wrote:(intenttohammermyass)

lolololol

(why hasn't TGAH claimed yet?)
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 am

Post by camn »

OK.. lets talk absta.
I think we could manage a counter-wagon if we tried... but I am really bringing this up as a backup just in case TGAH claims his way out of the lynch somehow.

Absta Is likely scum. An if he ISNT scum.. he is not particularly useful as town, and wouldnt be the worst mislynch. Here is why:
I am of the opinion that scum KNOW low activity sets off warning bells.. and they ALSO know that actually exposing themselves, especially early, either gives them away or severely limits their options later in the game. Thus, they try to LOOK busy... but SAY nothing. Here are examples:

first.. a number of Absta's early posts are setup speculation and other chatter. Great to talk about.. says nothing about your alignment.
Spoiler: Early nonsense.
In post 60, absta101 wrote:I haven't watched season 1 in a year or so but from what I can remember there shouldn't be any white people in town.
In post 134, absta101 wrote:@Benmage - The kind of speed where I leave and come back to see 3/2 extra pages.
In post 136, absta101 wrote:@Nost - Stringer Bell / Avon are the leaders of the barksdale org in the show. Outing them would be dumb.
In post 136, absta101 wrote:There's quite a lot of hydras here huh...
In post 288, absta101 wrote:Have I played a game with you before? Your name sounds familiar.

Next- the RL excuses tell.
I breifly mentioned it earlier. I think it is real.
I cram in 'complains about speed" in the same tell-category. It happens to everyone, but scum are more likely to use it as an excuse.
Spoiler: RL excuses
In post 61, absta101 wrote:I'm not used to this speed. My activity/effort should get better after this friday which is my last exam. Not sure if I've already mentioned that.
In post 282, absta101 wrote:Fuck that, there's too much.
In post 317, absta101 wrote:@peta - I wanted to catch up fully before I voted.
In post 318, absta101 wrote:Stop fucking posting so much. I've been sitting here trying to post this fucking post. FUCK!
In post 728, absta101 wrote:Fuck this, i'm still like 10 pages behind. I'm going to skip a few (A LOT) the next time I post.
In post 920, absta101 wrote:Seriously, go fuck yourself. I'm not going to finish reading 10+ (boring) pages when one of you voters could just tell me.

Last, and though it may seem OMGUS-ey since its me, someone else also mentioned it as well.. His attack on me is not only shallow and contrived... it is classic scum, since it is a nonstarter. I am not a viable lynch, he has no support.. and thus he can actually make a LOT of noise about it, and seem like he is doing a lot of 'hunting'... with no risk of actually mislynching me and catching a ton of heat for it. The very definition of crap-casing:
Spoiler: crapcase
In post 515, absta101 wrote:You know what?
VOTE: Camn
I'm sick and tired of his fucking bull shit.
In post 516, absta101 wrote:People should vote Camn for what I brought up.
In post 604, absta101 wrote:Why is Camn town exactly?
In post 605, absta101 wrote:Wtf, she's not confused, she's scum. Vote her.
In post 725, absta101 wrote:How am I the only one who sees this shit? ...The only reason her read became weak is because it needed to so that she could vote McStab with Plez on the same waggon as her.
In post 726, absta101 wrote:More votes on Camn please.

So.. my townie brethren.. take a gander at those quotes and decide for yourself. Town? Scum? Worth keeping alive? VigBait?
And understand. I will hammer TGAH if it comes down to it. But for now...
VOTE: ABSTA
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 am

Prodding BT
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I don't see Absta going today... I could honestly go for either of them tomorrow though as good lynches

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”