Micro 121: SS9 (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 374, Lincolm wrote:I just found that maybe scums try to accuse me and Kmd each other. I like to see from different view.

Do you think I'm scum for connecting you two together in that fashion?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:00 am

Post by implosion »

Vote count 2.3:Lincolm- 1 (Blueberry)
Blueberry - 1 (Malakittens)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Huntress)

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-02-14 20:00:00).
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 am

Post by Blueberry »

UGGGGHHHH we are not getting anywhere.

I expect everybody to vote in their next post. If you do not vote, you are scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

ok
VOTE: Blueberry
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Blueberry »

A++ post.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Well I'll hammer either lincolm or blueberry, so wouldn't make much sense to vote either just yet
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 372, Cheery Dog wrote:Lowering townie input wouldn't be the only reason for doing it. It may also be a sacrifice (should Lincolm be town) to prove that the plan 'works'.

Were there any other players actually wanting Wisdom hammered then, and willing to do it themselves? I think it was Mala/myself off the wagon at the time of Wisdom's selfvote plus the three I'm thinking about possibly being the team, and assuming we're both town, I don't think either of us were about to hammer Wisdom, so that wouldn't have worked very well (though I don't know about Mala).
Maybe one of you others on the wagon, but I don't know.

I could see your point if we were near deadlne and running out of time but we weren't. There was still plenty of time to get a consensus.

In post 373, Blueberry wrote:Would it be strange if I said that it seems like Huntress is copying my actions (to possibly buddy me)? She's voting Cheery Dog, but willing to vote Abraham. I'm voting Abraham, but willing to vote Cheery Dog. Probably just a coincidence.

I named Lincolm and Cheery as my top suspects in post 323; you named yours in post 337 as Cheery and Mala. No mention of Lincolm. In post 343 he was still your strongest townread. In post 364 you vote him in response to Kmd's promise to hammer, but still no indication you thought he was scum, or that you really thought Kmd was either for that matter. Do you think either of them is scum?

The above quote feels like it's scum nudging rather than town which puts me in a bit of a quandary, as if Blueberry is scum then I don't think Cheery is likely to be.

@ Blueberry: What's the rush? Don't you want to wait to hear what Wicked has to say when he comes back?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So, I would kinda like to have Wicked or KMD hammer Blueberry if the chance arises. More Wicked rather than KMD, but I'll settle for KMD hammer too.

Wicked is a null read to me. I believe BB is scum. I also been reading through Wisdom's posts for some awesome inside wisdom.(Yeah I make really corny puns when drunk).

I still believe Lincoln is town - just the way that Slimer put him at L-1 without reading the thread.
I still have my nice town read on CD.
Huntress I like sitting as a town read for now.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Blueberry »

I named Lincolm and Cheery as my top suspects in post 323; you named yours in post 337 as Cheery and Mala. No mention of Lincolm. In post 343 he was still your strongest townread. In post 364 you vote him in response to Kmd's promise to hammer, but still no indication you thought he was scum, or that you really thought Kmd was either for that matter. Do you think either of them is scum?

The above quote feels like it's scum nudging rather than town which puts me in a bit of a quandary, as if Blueberry is scum then I don't think Cheery is likely to be.

@ Blueberry: What's the rush? Don't you want to wait to hear what Wicked has to say when he comes back?

Okay, I'm not even sure what you are going on about in the first part. I am VOTING Abraham, but WILLING TO VOTE, my main scumspect to say, Cheery Dog. His scumpartner is Mala or Kmd, and I'm not sure who anymore. So here's a convenient chart for you.
Abraham -----> voting him to make sure Kmd hammers
Cheery Dog -----> my main scumspect
Mala ------> CD's possible scumpartner
Kmd -------> CD's possible scumpartner
Is everything much clearer now?

I have long gotten over the fact that I'm always scummy.

Oh, and I do want to hear what Wicked has to say, but I really don't like how the game has stagnated waiting for this one thing he's going to say. Man, I don't even get what's the big deal about Wicked's chance to shine!

If there's anybody who has to hammer me, it's Kmd.
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Blueberry »

Oh.

VOTE: Blueberry

Hammer me, Kmd.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No. Unvote. I want a Wicked post.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'll do it, because I don't actually know why my vote is there in the first place.
UNVOTE:
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Blueberry »

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHBB
Why do you have to make it harder than it is?
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Blueberry »

I'm just an innocent townsperson. Whose life long dream is to see someone hammer someone. Is that so much to ask?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

When everyone else wants more content from some players who are currently not present, yes.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dammit. Blueberry has to be town. No scum would want to be at L-1 with someone itching to hammer.

Get lincolm to L-1 so I can hammer. There is no other acceptable end to this day.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 390, Kmd4390 wrote:Dammit. Blueberry has to be town. No scum would want to be at L-1 with someone itching to hammer.

You try to confirm your friend as town huh?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm here. Again, I think Blueberry and Huntress are mafia.

Blueberry-

1. The vote for Wisdom is very scummy. His reasoning is worth quoting;
Blueberry wrote:Wisdom's logic is pretty horrible, but
I can't tell the difference between Wisdomscum bad logic and Wisdomtown bad logic
. Though, I'd still like to see Kmd hammer and flip to see if he's town, so what the hell.

VOTE: Wisdom

He calls Wisdom's logic horrible but never says he believes that Wisdom is mafia. In fact, he pretty much suggests that bad logic is a nulltell by suggesting the possibility of it being Wisdomtown bad logic (bolded). The vote feels very opportunistic.

2. The vote for Cheery Dog feels off. As of right now, I can't pinpoint why exactly. Maybe it's to an extent because I townread CD, but I can't recall Blueberry actually giving a good justification for his vote.

3. Blueberry's posts regarding slimer look like textbook scumbuddy posts. I'm talking about posts 178, 180, 182, and 184. He acknowledges slimer's posts as funny/goofy/jokey but never actually makes an effort to get a read on slimer... well at least not until he asks Wisdom for help. Wisdom, in one sentence, tells Blueberry that slimer is playing similar to his scum meta and six minutes later Blueberry proclaims that he will vote for slimer if a wagon on him starts going. I have issue with this. Firstly, why would Blueberrytown need to wait for others to vote slimer when he could push for the lynch himself? Secondly, he quickly makes this proclamation based on what Wisdom, the player he previously suspected and ends up voting to lynch by the end of day 1, had given a sentence of justification for. Why would Blueberrytown be so quick to trust one of his suspects in this way?

Huntress-

1. If you read Huntress in isolation, you'll notice that, before slimer died and flipped scum, she had acknowledged his presence only once here- and even in this post she barely pays any attention to him. She says "I'm looking at" slimer and three other players, makes comments regarding the other three players, but says nothing to justify her suspicion of slimer. She NEVER speaks directly to slimer or says anything about him aside from in this one post. I get the impression that Huntress is scum who felt obligated to throw slimer's name out there just in case she had to bus later on.

2. In general there were several instances on day 1 where I got the impression Huntress was afraid to call somebody scum, such as the post which I called guilty of IIoA.

3. I believe Huntress is trying to fly under the radar (or at least she reminds me of many utr scum I've caught in the past). I'm not attributing this to her inactivity- regardless of allignment she's probably posting almost as much as she can. But IIRC she only called out Wisdom as mafia on day 1 and even that suspicion seemed largely based on my reasoning- as if she wanted to avoid getting into too many arguments. Worth noting also that Huntress originally read Wisdom as town but then changed her mind over the course of ~120 posts. It's quite possible that she was piggybacking my vote for Wisdom which was somewhere inbetween.

My scumreads are based mostly on individual behavior, but the lack of interaction between these two players is reassuring of my belief that they are both mafia.

Other reads-
Lincolm- almost definitely town (nothing he has said gives me the impression that he cares about how he is perceived- also the reaction to Kmd's plan seems genuine even though I disagree with it)
Cheery Dog- neutral, leaning town (as I explained before the fake hammer wasn't necessarily townish, but the behavior immediately following the fake hammer looks townish, there are also a few things he said/did that didn't appear to have any scum motivation)
Malakittens- neutral, leaning town (I remember thinking on day 1 that she didn't appear to be making an effort in looking like town but instead only cared about finding scum, I also got town vibes from some of her posts on day 2)
Kmd- neutral (I can't get a read on him- I would like to know what he thinks of Huntress and Malakittens)

Kmd4390 wrote:Dammit. Blueberry has to be town. No scum would want to be at L-1 with someone itching to hammer.

Interesting that you would say this when you yourself were in the same position a few days ago. I don't think it makes Blueberry town, especially when he saw you do the same thing earlier and when there are many players that suspect him. If I were scum in his situation, I wouldn't be afraid to try a similar gambit.

I would personally like to see Huntress hammer Blueberry today.

Vote: Blueberry
(L-1)
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Blueberry »

1. Yeah the vote for Wisdom was pretty horrible I take it, because it's whole point (as you can tell by reading the whole quote) was to see Kmd hammer. So, that makes it truly opportunistic as well.
3. I'm not even sure I'd be capable of reading someone who made me laugh. Oh, and why would I push for a wagon which I'm not so sure of? I don't know Slimer's meta myself. To counter your "he wouldn't trust his suspect" see point one: Wisdom never was that much of a suspect.

Oh, and I haven't interacted much with Huntress, because there was nothing to react to. She barely posts and when she does she's largely passive.

I'd really still rather Kmd hammers, but Huntress is a good choice too.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lincolm, after I'm dead you'll see that's not the case.

Wicked, I think huntress is town, but that's not a strong town read. Mala could be scum, but that's a process of elimination read which is kind of a common theme for me as far as reading mala.

Lincolm needs death. Wicked or mala is probably the other scum. Cheery is town. Blueberry probably town. Am I forgetting anyone? Including me that's 7 players so yeah. That's my final reads. Scum to town:linc, wicked or mala, hunt, blue, cheery.

vote blueberry

^cuz I said I would and not doing it just means I'm lynched and the hammer is whatever, cheery worst case.

It's been fun. Still wish we followed my plan.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Lincolm »

You will see my dead after this and you will sorry for that.

If you're town, I already said the mafias wanted us to do this. That's why I try to see from different view, but you don't want to see from that.

Question to Kmd, before day 3, what if Blueberry isn't town? I like you give us better read in different scenario.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Lincolm »

Another question to Kmd, who you like to be my hammer if you killed tonight?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Lincolm »

Kmd... :(

Please post before our mod... :(
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by implosion »

Vote count 2.4 (FINAL):Blueberry - 4 (Malakittens, Blueberry, Wickedestjr, Kmd4390) (LYNCH)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Huntress)

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-02-14 20:00:00).
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by implosion »

Blueberry,
Town super-saint
, has been lynched.

The town rises up in rage...

Kmd4390,
Town super-saint
, has been killed.

It is now day three. Deadline is set for (expired on 2013-02-18 20:00:00), at 4:00 PM PST in two weeks. With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”