Micro 121: SS9 (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Lincolm »

I hate you Implosion... :(

Vote : Lincolm

Whatever. Try to find the scum as my hammer. The right thing is also to get rid the scummiest town, so please, choose the right hammer.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hell, hell, hell.

Lincolm stop. We are not going to end this day fast without talking about it. This is LyLo. We lynch wrong and we will lose. We lynch right and we have a chance at winning.

My thought on scum-BB was totally wrong. I really wish KMD didn't hammer and allowed someone else to do it. He was looking townish from the start.

Wicked and Huntress were both on Wisdom's wagon. Wicked was on BB's wagon.

I wonder if Huntress is scum. Reason why I kept calling her town was because I have a reaction test and I used it. She passed it so I called her town for that. Now I'm questioning it.

Idk why, but I feel it's wicked and I'm not really sure who the other scum is.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Wicked I also find it odd that you are calling Huntress out for sliding under the radar when the difference of your posts are 1 number. Your posts do have the higher content, but that doesn't make you town. You have zero, zero interactions with Slimer. That can easily be excused by saying you have been busy. That to me isn't an excuse that should be allowed.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

This game means we don't even get any confirmed town from not lynching, the previous days both ended to fast, and I don't know why we were all so eager to lynch people.

I'm thinking wicked for idk what reason atm, but stupid quick lynches
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This is why I hate quick lynches. I don't see why KMD was so eager to hammer and not let someone else. Only person who didn't want to follow his plan was Lincolm, but right now I wish the plan was followed because we could have taken the scum down rather than just killing off two townies - one who was kinda town throughout the whole game.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So yah Lincolm unvote. We are treating this like a normal LyLo.

Do me a favor, next post everyone list their highest scum read to their highest town read in order to living players.

If you guys want we can popcorn this, but idc.. I want it done >.>
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Should I be worried that I saw that be done in the last game I played with you where you were scum?

Because I am. Also I have no clue since Lincolm is actually the only one I remember doing anything this game.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No. I used it in another game when I was town afterwards. It helped me commonly narrow the field and helped with a win. When I find something that works; I'll use it. I adopt things that helps improve at certain alignments.

Though considering you kinda know where it stem from others can go there and destroy the results. So guess it might be considered null. I was kids hoping you'd be quiet so it could give results rather than destroying it.

I was wrong.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Kinda* not kids.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Lincolm »

My different view is right. From that I found KMD and BlueBerry as town, but my original view said they were not. I just feel guilty for this because I not tell this earlier.

Originally I have KMD as scum because he try to setup the lynchee and hammeree as fast as he can without no one opinion. Also because he somehow like to protect Slimer. But my different view said he trapped by Slimer with his newbie card and he is too hasty. Also Blueberry because that L-1, but my different view that scum will not make that scummy reason. I guess I'm wrong totally at first.

Well, my original view found the scum is most likely KMD and BlueBerry but it is wrong, but the third is Huntress and the fourth is Wicked. The original read, the scum most likely try to lynch Wisdom. so, Mala and Cheery is town from this view. They aren't work together also, impossible only Slimer who push Wisdom's wagon.

I already said that somehow we are too focus on Wisdom, KMD, and me (because we accuse each other). So, I think mafias try to relieve us 1 by 1 if we all town. In my different view, I only found 1 scum, it is Wicked. This is only WIFOM. The most likely know the shortage of the plan is scum, not town, because they try to use that shortage as their benefits. Meaning that I'm scum also (hypocritical if I'm not say this). Wicked post it in #103.

If you keep me alive, it will be blatantly mistake because the lynchee should be townie and the hammeree should be scum and next is another LyLo. I will say in this setup, LyLo is better than MyLo because in this setup,
MyLo have more choices than in LyLo
(well, we can no lynch, right? meaning MyLo = LyLo) (That's why I said if we lynched Slimer before, and we lynch another scum, we have another mislynch). Whatever happen next, I like to be the lynchee for now because I know my role. I know that all of the scums and the town will not quicklynch, so whatever happen, try to find the scums and they should hammer me is the correct move.
If I'm not get lynched this day, I get feel that my suspicion is going to grower in the end game.

So, we do this like original LyLo. I agree, but the lynchee is me whatever you say. Like original one, lynch 1 scum, at night 1 townie die, just assume that townie is me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

We can't no lynch. A no lynch would do nothing. It's night less and there's no NK. A NL would probably result in a draw.

There's two scum left and we would need to get them to actually hammer you for the town to win. If we mistaken get the wrong hammer we lose. I'm not really good with just lynching you to hope for a 50% shot we guess right with the correct hammerer. I rather us lynch someone we think is scummy rather than following KMD's plan.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Lincolm »

Yes, I know that we can't no lynch. Sorry if my words is wrong. It should be (*we
can't
no lynch right? meaning MyLo = LyLo).

Well, 50% is from my view. All of you is 66% (if you town). We already have the lynchee, and you just need to pick the scum as hammeree. I just can said, just do it for now. What happen next, I don't know, maybe something interesting happen. So, let's pick the hammer. I already said my scumread for now is Wicked.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'd rather have two actual suspects to be lynchee and hammeree because if ones wrong we still have a chance. As such I currently think Huntress/Wicked should be the pair.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Think of it as if you are lynched - if we go your approach of lynching you because you're town, then we shouldn't lynch you at all. If we as a whole decide someone is town, they shouldn't be involved as either lynchee or hammerer, rather just a voice on the sideline. Think of yourself as a treestump.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

If we just lynch scum we narrow the field without losing town. If we follow the plan we take 1 for 1 out. I rather not lose the extra townie; 1:3 is better than 1:2.

Fuck it not going to edit this train of thought. Now looking at the numbers out of class 1:1 might be better than going directly for the scum.

My preference is to have Wicked hammer because he has the least interactions with Slimer.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Malakittens wrote:I wonder if Huntress is scum. Reason why I kept calling her town was because I have a reaction test and I used it. She passed it so I called her town for that. Now I'm questioning it.

Can you explain what this was?

Malakittens wrote:Wicked I also find it odd that you are calling Huntress out for sliding under the radar when the difference of your posts are 1 number.

Um... I clearly stated that my 'flying under the radar' point was irrelevant of activity (bolded below). Did you even read everything I said? Look here;
Wickedestjr wrote:I believe Huntress is trying to fly under the radar (or at least she reminds me of many utr scum I've caught in the past).
I'm not attributing this to her inactivity- regardless of allignment she's probably posting almost as much as she can.
But IIRC she only called out Wisdom as mafia on day 1 and even that suspicion seemed largely based on my reasoning- as if she wanted to avoid getting into too many arguments.

The underlined portion of the post explains my 'fly under the radar' point. It does not apply to me; I called out both Wisdom and Blueberry and justified those suspicions with my own reasoning.

Malakittens wrote:Your posts do have the higher content, but that doesn't make you town.

What is the point/relevance of this comment?

Malakittens wrote:You have zero, zero interactions with Slimer. That can easily be excused by saying you have been busy. That to me isn't an excuse that should be allowed.

Your point that I have zero interactions with Slimer is false. I at least asked Slimer a few questions, thus demonstrating interest in determining his allignment. Huntress said she was "looking at" Slimer in one of her posts but never asked him any questions or made any other comments about him. There's a big difference. How the hell can you say that Huntress has had more interaction? And are you saying you think my inactivity was alignment motivated? (Please tell me you're not saying that)

@Cheery Dog and Lincolm- Why do you think I'm mafia?

More later... I still think Huntress is mafia, but I'm not yet sure about who her scumbuddy could be yet. I don't understand what in my case hasn't convinced people- I think I brought up some good points. I'm thinking Mala is the partner, but I need to reread.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 412, Cheery Dog wrote:I'd rather have two actual suspects to be lynchee and hammeree because if ones wrong we still have a chance. As such I currently think Huntress/Wicked should be the pair.

Meaning you still suspect Mala? Well, I can't say anything about it. But, if we have MyLo for this setup, we have more choices to pick, meaning possibility (if random) to hit scum is decrease.

In post 413, Cheery Dog wrote:Think of yourself as a treestump.

If I'm Innocent Child who confirmed town, I'm fine with that, but I'm not. Meaning my suspicion can grower when the game keep go on.

In post 414, Malakittens wrote:If we just lynch scum we narrow the field without losing town. If we follow the plan we take 1 for 1 out. I rather not lose the extra townie; 1:3 is better than 1:2.

I really don't know why you prefer MyLo rather than LyLo in this setup. If we have extra townie, the extra townie isn't confirmed as town because no one know his role (except scums) until killed. So, the scums can mislynch with better chance. (I prefer MyLo than LyLo if I was scum, so I really prefer this not happen)

Just a reminder (Yes, I prefer see my enemies PM roles, not mine):
In post 0, implosion wrote:You win when there are at least as many mafia members alive as there are town members.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 416, Lincolm wrote:Meaning you still suspect Mala? Well, I can't say anything about it. But, if we have MyLo for this setup, we have more choices to pick, meaning possibility (if random) to hit scum is decrease.

Yes, and I'm not as suspicious of you, you're just too far out there with your own thoughts to be scum.
Therefore PoE tells me scum is in Huntress/Mala/Wicked, and we should lynch/hammer from them.
If we get a scum we do the same thing tomorrow.

If we are all confident in two town reads and they're correct, town wins.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 415, Wickedestjr wrote:@Cheery Dog and Lincolm- Why do you think I'm mafia?

Because I haven't established you as town, and since we're in LYLO, I feel it either I should have if you are town or you are actually mafia.

and since I am confident in Lincolm town,
VOTE: Huntress
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 415, Wickedestjr wrote:
Malakittens wrote:I wonder if Huntress is scum. Reason why I kept calling her town was because I have a reaction test and I used it. She passed it so I called her town for that. Now I'm questioning it.

Can you explain what this was?

Malakittens wrote:Wicked I also find it odd that you are calling Huntress out for sliding under the radar when the difference of your posts are 1 number.

Um... I clearly stated that my 'flying under the radar' point was irrelevant of activity (bolded below). Did you even read everything I said? Look here;
Wickedestjr wrote:I believe Huntress is trying to fly under the radar (or at least she reminds me of many utr scum I've caught in the past).
I'm not attributing this to her inactivity- regardless of allignment she's probably posting almost as much as she can.
But IIRC she only called out Wisdom as mafia on day 1 and even that suspicion seemed largely based on my reasoning- as if she wanted to avoid getting into too many arguments.

The underlined portion of the post explains my 'fly under the radar' point. It does not apply to me; I called out both Wisdom and Blueberry and justified those suspicions with my own reasoning.

Malakittens wrote:Your posts do have the higher content, but that doesn't make you town.

What is the point/relevance of this comment?

Malakittens wrote:You have zero, zero interactions with Slimer. That can easily be excused by saying you have been busy. That to me isn't an excuse that should be allowed.

Your point that I have zero interactions with Slimer is false. I at least asked Slimer a few questions, thus demonstrating interest in determining his allignment. Huntress said she was "looking at" Slimer in one of her posts but never asked him any questions or made any other comments about him. There's a big difference. How the hell can you say that Huntress has had more interaction? And are you saying you think my inactivity was alignment motivated? (Please tell me you're not saying that)

@Cheery Dog and Lincolm- Why do you think I'm mafia?

More later... I still think Huntress is mafia, but I'm not yet sure about who her scumbuddy could be yet. I don't understand what in my case hasn't convinced people- I think I brought up some good points. I'm thinking Mala is the partner, but I need to reread.

1. No, not really, but I can try like hell to explain it. I just know how she plays as town more than she does as scum. Her posts this game have all her qualities of her town posts rather than the qualities of her scum post qualities. I only slightly got thrown off when Wisdom flipped town, but Slimer flipped scum. So I posted this. She reacts to it as scum, but totally ignores when she's town.

2. Yeah, I didn't read your section on scum-Huntress. I skimmed it. I had a solid townread on her from that reaction test that I wasn't convinced she was scum. I'm still not convinced, but I'm taking caution.

3. I have seen scum make high level quality post that you are making while being fairly inactive. I have also seen town do the same exact thing. So for that reason the content amount does not make you town in my eyes, but doesn't make you scum either.

4. You asked him two questions.. Well really only one in my opinion(I'll explain further on). One of which was reads and I have seen scum ask scum-partners for reads in the thread while having daytalk. The next 'question' you asked him was hardly relevant. It was asking him whether or not he read the thread or didn't read the thread.

So you might have been trying to demonstrate interest, but you didn't follow it up. In fact to me you showed NO interest in trying to determine his alignment, but attempted to maybe - idk, distance yourself from him?

Okay you have a point about Huntress, but she has experience with being scum enough where she knows what to do when she plays that alignment, but she has a great deal when she's town also. She had no interactions with him, but I believe my reaction test in which I have used outranks anything else that could suggest otherwise.

Not sure why you inactivity is like it is and honestly I don't really care. The point is that you look like a possible Slimer partner and now I'm just starting to question you regarding it.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 392, Wickedestjr wrote:1. If you read Huntress in isolation, you'll notice that, before slimer died and flipped scum, she had acknowledged his presence only once here- and even in this post she barely pays any attention to him. She says "I'm looking at" slimer and three other players, makes comments regarding the other three players, but says nothing to justify her suspicion of slimer. She NEVER speaks directly to slimer or says anything about him aside from in this one post. I get the impression that Huntress is scum who felt obligated to throw slimer's name out there just in case she had to bus later on.

2. In general there were several instances on day 1 where I got the impression Huntress was afraid to call somebody scum, such as the post which I called guilty of IIoA.

3. I believe Huntress is trying to fly under the radar (or at least she reminds me of many utr scum I've caught in the past). I'm not attributing this to her inactivity- regardless of allignment she's probably posting almost as much as she can. But IIRC she only called out Wisdom as mafia on day 1 and even that suspicion seemed largely based on my reasoning- as if she wanted to avoid getting into too many arguments. Worth noting also that Huntress originally read Wisdom as town but then changed her mind over the course of ~120 posts. It's quite possible that she was piggybacking my vote for Wisdom which was somewhere inbetween.

1. I didn't say much about Slimer because I didn't quite know what to make of him and he wasn't a priority at the time.

2. As far as I can see, you haven't called any post "guilty of IIoA". Which post were you referring to?

3. I actually expressed suspicion of Wisdom in the first post I mentioned him in, and explained later why I hadn't said more at that point. You didn't even touch on the points that were my main reason for voting Wisdom, the accusation of lying and the misrep, so I don't know how you can claim that my suspicion was based on your reasoning.

In post 405, Malakittens wrote:Do me a favor, next post everyone list their highest scum read to their highest town read in order to living players.

So far it's still Cheery and Lincolm but I need time to think first. The last day was cut off too quickly.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 403, Cheery Dog wrote:This game means we don't even get any confirmed town from not lynching, the previous days both ended to fast, and I don't know why we were all so eager to lynch people.

I'm thinking wicked for idk what reason atm, but stupid quick lynches

You say this and then vote huntress. So you are eager along with Lincolm to cast votes this day, but seems as if you are eager to possibly end this day too.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Huntress: CD already destroyed what I was going to do with those results. So they are useless for me now. What bothers me a bit about doing that is it throws scum off guard the two games I seen it used, but he destroyed rather than keeping it quiet. Only problem is that he brought it up as a valid caution because it was used in a scum game of mine.

So I'm kinda torn between the motive of why he destroyed it. >.>
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 422, Malakittens wrote:@Huntress: CD already destroyed what I was going to do with those results. So they are useless for me now. What bothers me a bit about doing that is it throws scum off guard the two games I seen it used, but he destroyed rather than keeping it quiet. Only problem is that he brought it up as a valid caution because it was used in a scum game of mine.

So I'm kinda torn between the motive of why he destroyed it. >.>

I don't think it actually helped at all, seeing as scum won, it may have been different had I been alive.
but how is it actually destroyed by just mentioning it exists?

I voted because I realised that if I have enough faith in my town reads (and since the other two major ones I had have flipped town) I believe I do and therefore can beak the setup.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Cheery Dog wrote:If we are all confident in
two
one
town read
s
and they're correct, town wins.

Fixed. If I have a correct understanding of the setup, then a three player LyLo scenario would allow for two kills- the lynch and the supersaint's kill, leaving one player in the game.

Malakittens wrote:The next 'question' you asked him was hardly relevant. It was asking him whether or not he read the thread or didn't read the thread.

So you might have been trying to demonstrate interest, but you didn't follow it up. In fact to me you showed NO interest in trying to determine his alignment, but attempted to maybe - idk, distance yourself from him?

The second question was very important imo, because it looked like Slimer was saying he both had and hadn't read the thread. I needed to know if he made his posts knowing what had already been said in the thread- it had an influence on how I initially read him. I later found out that he made some posts w/out reading the thread and others after reading the thread.

I didn't followup on my two questions, because there was nothing to followup on. My first question was if he had any suspects other than Lincolm- he said he didn't have any other suspects. What was I supposed to say? "Try harder"? My only option was to wait for more posts from everyone. The second question was regarding whether or not he actually read the thread- it turns out I misread his posts- no possible followup here. The only reasons I didn't ask Slimer any other questions are- I was catching up for the last few days of D1 (I realize this is a bad excuse, but it's true) and I realized that most of Slimer's posts were pretty terrible/useless in general (they didn't make much sense). I felt that any questions that would benefit me would be based on the big picture of his play rather than regarding individual posts- and I didn't feel as if I was ever caught up enough to ask questions like this- I also wasn't expecting day 1 to end so early (I thought I'd have time to question him more).

You're "potential distancing" suggestion is interesting, but false. I'm not sure at all what makes it look like distancing or what distinguishes my reactions with slimer from my reactions with other players. Especially considering I asked a few other players a similar amount of questions on day 1, including you. Have you looked at anyone else's interactions with slimer?

Huntress wrote:2. As far as I can see, you haven't called any post "guilty of IIoA". Which post were you referring to?

3. I actually expressed suspicion of Wisdom in the first post I mentioned him in, and explained later why I hadn't said more at that point. You didn't even touch on the points that were my main reason for voting Wisdom, the accusation of lying and the misrep, so I don't know how you can claim that my suspicion was based on your reasoning.

2. I called out your post 83 of IIoA in my first big post (without using the phrase IIoA). Post 124 is also IIoA.

3. Firstly, the first post that you mention Wisdom is post 83. It does not look at all like you are expressing suspicion of him;
Huntress in post 83 wrote:At first glance Wisdom seems town but my scumdar is pinging a bit there.

Sure, you gave yourself room to backpedal out of that stance, but it definitely looks like you were leaning town on him in this post.

Secondly, the basis of my vote against Wisdom was almost entirely based on his vote for Kmd. I attacked his reasoning/justification for it. IIRC, you accused him of lying in one of his points against Kmd and you accused him of misrepping Kmd. That's hardly any different from my vote.

Huntress wrote:So far it's still Cheery and Lincolm but I need time to think first. The last day was cut off too quickly.

+Scumpoints- my two strongest town reads for most of the game. I could be wrong on one of them, but I can't envison any scenario where they are both mafia.

I'm about 86.561% certain that Huntress is mafia at this point. I'd vote, however-
-I want to first try to determine who her hypothetical partner is. I originally thought it was Mala, but the "reaction test" and general interactions between her and Huntress (upon rereading) are giving me pause. More on this hopefully tomorrow.
-If we were to lynch Huntress, which is what I'd like to happen, then it looks like I'm a popular candidate for hammering anyway. Of course I would prefer for a non-conftownie (fmpov) to hammer in this case. However, if my contributions, actions, and answers don't convince anyone, then I'm fine with hammering.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”