Mini 1420: The Beginning Of The End (Game Over)

Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Elleran »

In post 393, q21 wrote:Two things here. First is how he links himself and thereby his image to one of the games better, townier posters = scum move. Second is the request to lynch trollie which is followed up in his next post with a jump to kthxbye just about out of nowhere, which is, yet again, buddying up to Dannflor.

Seems that its about time for me to be voting Elleran again. Maybe the earlier hints of scumminess weren't so playstyle related afterall.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elleran

Aside from his tendency to absolutely alienate players and not explain himself, I have nothing against Trollie (which is why I unvoted Trollie). I literally wanted to lynch him because he was so frustrating to play with, but no point in complaining about it.

Are you talking about me agreeing with Dannflor's points and explicitly saying "Trollie is annoying players like me
and Dannflors
"? It's because Dannflor does make sense to me. A lot of things he posts match my viewpoints and I can see where he's coming from. I'd definitely agree that he's one of the townier players here as well.
Helloran Elleran
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 am

Post by q21 »

In post 398, Dannflor wrote:
In post 395, q21 wrote:Your saying that you don't think he's a newb and using that to attribute competence to him. If he were competent enough to hide being scum better (as you suggest) then he should also be competent of playing town better.

But is he really playing town badly? He's stating his reads, hes scum hunting... what is he doing to play town "badly" as you say?

Simply stating reads without reasoning isn't good town play. Also, annoying everyone (scum and town included) isn't good town play.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Dannflor »

I'm choosing to believe that the Trollie DOES have reasons for his reads, and he simply chooses not to disclose them.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:39 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 402, Dannflor wrote:I'm choosing to believe that the Trollie DOES have reasons for his reads, and he simply chooses not to disclose them.

ive given u a summary of reasons below:
In post 323, TheTrollie wrote:Slandaar is town because of his activity and because hes being smart and is on the offensive

DRK is town because he is TOWN AS FUCK

Dannflor is town because his posts read as genuine and there is this vulnerability to his posts that dannflor scum would not let show

In post 324, TheTrollie wrote:q21 is probably town

joel is probtown for explicityly avoiding RVS

then i have other posts going over some other peeps but anyway, i digress

In post 400, Elleran wrote:
Aside from his tendency to absolutely alienate players and not explain himself,
I have nothing against Trollie
(which is why I unvoted Trollie). I literally
wanted to lynch him because he was so frustrating to play with
, but no point in complaining about it.

Spoiler: Elleran calling me scum (not just saying im annoying to play with)
In post 340, Elleran wrote:
In post 338, TheTrollie wrote:Ok, i know i'm biased and all, but i LITERALLY cannot understand how someone can have me as their top scum read in this game.

lol

TheTrollie wrote:And slandaar is town because I know slandaar town.

So
you're scum
?

@Slandaar
: Why do you think Trollie is town? You said that you didn't want to explain, but is it because you have no reason to defend him with or because you actually want to hide the information? Either way, they both
come off as scummy
because if you had any good reasons, you'd state it to lead the town off of Trollie wagon. It's not a townie strat to let the town mislynch by withholding helpful information. If you don't actually have any reasons to believe that Trollie is townie, then why are you defending him?

===

PEDIT:
TheTrollie wrote:@elleran: what is ur read on joel?

I explained my thought in post 304 and post 306.

tl;dr: I don't have a strong read on joels, and frankly, I don't see any merit in this joels wagon. Like I stated in post 306, why lynch for a joels flip than a Trollie flip? I'm defending joels not because I have a town read on him but because
I have scummier reads on others

In post 312, Elleran wrote:
In post 310, DeathRowKitty wrote:I assume your answer to the reverse question would be something that boils down to
you finding TT scummier.

Yes
, which is the reason why I'm asking why some others think otherwise.
I feel Trollie to be scummier
than joels for the reasons I stated already.

In post 306, Elleran wrote:Now that VC has been updated, I realized that the wagon on joels is much bigger than I thought. Is there any reason in voting to lynch joels over TheTrollie? Trollie flip would be much more informative just because there's been so much more interaction with him than with joels. A joels flip wouldn't be as helpful to us as any other flip. No one's really accused him nor defended him nor has he attacked or defended anyone else. I suppose I would just policy lynch lurkers, but not if there's been a much juicier and scummier player.
I admit that joels hasn't been towny at all... but he hasn't exactly been scummier than some of our
bigger suspects.

In post 292, Elleran wrote:
In post 289, Slandaar wrote:Trollie is town.

Elleran is scum; lynch him.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. TheTrollie and Slandaar have both been making bold claims as these without having any evidence to back themselves up. Slandaar has tended to be reasonable until recently, especially ever since TheTrollie started talking. What I'm seeing now is Slandaar looking for some evidence
to show that TheTrollie is innocent to defend his
fellow scumbuddy
, failing to find any, then resorting to just saying meaningless statements as quoted above to try a last ditch attempt to swerve the town into mislynching.

PEDIT:
The first question I asked TheTrollie may have had a caustic tone, but my intent was real. I wanted some real feedback about what TheTrollie thought, which he ended up giving in a form of a list of most-towny players AKA
fake scumhunting.
Slandaar, could you tell me in what way a list of towny players will help town more than it does scums?

In post 263, Elleran wrote:
In post 256, Slandaar wrote:
In post 250, Elleran wrote:Who do you think are the scums? I'm dying to know.

This is scum.

'You won't get it right nanananananana'

As opposed to asking Trollie for a list of everyone who he thinks is town? I don't think so. It's so much
easier for scum to come up with a list of who he thinks is town than for a list of who he thinks is scum.

TheTrollie wrote:
wow...slandaar is totally right here...fuck elleran ur driving me crazy

So are you. You come flying out of nowhere, post some very minimal stuff about your reads, claim I'm scum for no apparent reason, then make a whole list of who are the towniest.
How is this something a townie would do?
Looks like someone
pretending to scumhunt
while not giving any useful inputs.
Your posts are blinding me with all the
scumminess.

In post 250, Elleran wrote:
In post 247, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 246, Dannflor wrote:The "derping" around people do in RVS, often leads the game out of RVS. Simply because derps can be interpreted as scummy, and can lead to the eventual catching scum. It's distinguishing the town derps and the scum derps that counts.

at least someone understands this game

I don't like your attitude, Trollie. I doubt there was a single person here who didn't get the point of RVS.

Your arrogance implies that you feel like you mastered this game over everyone here. Please, enlighten us more about the game. Who do you think are the scums? I'm dying to know.

P-EDIT: Why list who you think are town? That only helps scums to prioritize their target. That's not scumhunting.

UNVOTE: Slandaar
VOTE: TheTrollie

Elleran is flat out backtracking here, trying to claim that his vote on me was due to a playstyle issue and not that he had a scum read on me. HE HAD A SCUM READ ON ME.
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Elleran »

What do you know, Trollie has been reading my posts after all?

What else? He finally explained himself.

His reasoning appears to be: "Look guys, Elleran has been calling scum this entire time because I haven't been explaining myself nor any effort to prove my innocence! I finally decided to explain myself and he backed off! Look how he's backpedaling on his entire case! Look guys, scum!"

I fail to see how this is backpedaling. I asked you for an explanation on your reads, especially on me since you've been calling me scum for no reason. You finally explained yourself so I backed off because GETTING YOU TO TALK HAS BEEN MY POINT THE ENTIRE TIME.

Weren't you claiming to be smarter than this?
Helloran Elleran
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

i cant even...

..i dont...

guys, i tried, but i honestly have nothing to say to that.

i dont know where to begin.

that was not a case elleran, it has nothing to do with my scumread on u...i mean it confirms it, but that was me trying to get other ppl to vote u.

and also
In post 404, Elleran wrote:
I fail to see how this is backpedaling. I asked you for an explanation on your reads, especially on me since you've been calling me scum for no reason. You finally explained yourself so I backed off because GETTING YOU TO TALK HAS BEEN MY POINT THE ENTIRE TIME.

means that either you did not read my post, or ur an idiot.

Elleran: I didnt have a scum read on trollie i just wanted him to talk

Trollie: UHHH...NOPE "in post bla elleran said: TROLLIE IS SCUM"

Elleran: i only wanted to get you talk, now i did, so i unvoted u.

do you not see how you just rephrased your first claim and totally failed to comprehend the fact that i showed you the first claim was a flat out lie?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Elleran
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Gosh... that is pretty scummy actually. Before I hastily switch my vote over though, I am kinda intrigued to what Elleran's rebuttal will be. Based on that I will probably switch my vote. My town read on Elleran just went down the drain.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Elleran »

Sigh. Here's one more explanation to this idiot. I can't believe he's still talking to me.

In post 405, TheTrollie wrote:Elleran: I didnt have a scum read on trollie i just wanted him to talk

I
did
have a scum read on you. You paraphrased it wrong. When did I even deny ONCE that I didn't have a scumread on you in the past? Do I have to post a wall of quotes and texts showing how my entire read on you is based on the fact that you won't explain yourself nor answer my questions?
Read the quotes you took off my posts and read them yourself, Trollie
. Tell me if any part of my case against you had anything other than the fact that you won't explain yourself (Don't even get me started on how anti-town is posting a list of players who you think are the most towny).

The fact why I'm not voting you is for two reasons:
1) My most recent read on you since you decided to finally answer me is that you're a townie.
2) No point in even trying to lynch you tonight. My entire case against you dissolved as soon as you explained yourself.

Who knows for what devilish reason you and Slandaar won't ever explain yourselves when asked.

PEDIT:

Helloran Elleran
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

BACK. TRACKING. SCUM.

anyone who believes this shit? anyone?

Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Elleran »

In post 409, TheTrollie wrote:BACK. TRACKING. SCUM.

anyone who believes this shit? anyone?

Seriously. The same goes to you.

Anyone believe this idiot? Anyone?
Helloran Elleran
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Elleran »

If I get lynched today, Trollie, I WANT TO BE THERE TO SEE YOUR PATHETIC ARROGANT FACE WHEN YOU SEE MY FLIP.

The amount of ANTI-TOWN that's been coming out of your nonsense has been INCREDIBLE.

===

You post a wall of analysis on PAGE 1 RVS BULLSHIT

You're asked why not analyze anything else and you say NOTHING ELSE DESERVED HAVING COMMENTS ON

You accuse me of scum THEN REFUSE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF

YOU POST A LIST OF MOST TOWNY PLAYERS then REFUSE TO EXPLAIN HOW THAT'S NOT ANTI-TOWN

You post a meta case against me FROM 2 YEARS AGO. HAVE YOU EVEN CHECKED THAT THIS IS MY FIRST GAME SINCE THEN?

Then when I get a more tangible lead on kthxbye and change my vote, YOU USE THAT TO ANSWER MY PREVIOUS QUESTIONS AGAINST YOU AND CLAIM I'M SCUM FOR MY CHANGE OF VOTE

When you finally answered my questions and I got what I wanted, YOU CLAIM THAT I'M BACKPEDALING BY REVOKING MY VOTE

===

I even have a town read on you (despite you being an incredibly anti-town player) and I can't imagine why you're leading a mislynch so hard.

===

Seriously, to the rest of you guys:
How can you stand to play with a player like this?
Helloran Elleran
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 411, Elleran wrote:I even have a town read on you (despite you being an incredibly anti-town player) and I can't imagine why you're leading a mislynch so hard.

lol wut... VOTE: Elleran So you magically have a town read on him now?

Trollie makes sense. Elleran's reaction read more to me like scum who was freaking out because they were caught. I'm fairly sure here that one of Trollie or Elleran are scum. Pretty certain it's Elleran though.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

I believe that is L-1

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE COUNT 1.10

[6]
L-1
Elleran: Slandaar, TheTrollie, goodmorning, q21, Nachomamma8, Dannflor,
[2] Ztife: Jennifer, DeathRowKitty,
[1] Joelsdaman: Kthxbye,
[1] Psyche: Ztife,
[1] KthxBye: Elleran,

Not Voting: joelsdaman, Psyche,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-15 14:08:45)
Last edited by JasonWazza on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

ok just quickly because I did want to say a few things about kthnx since i have been browsing his ISO a bit today.

I agree some of his posts are scummy but these posts i feel are very town. yes, this is mostly wifom but he isn't trying AT ALL to look town. For me thats a town-tell
In post 20, Kthxbye wrote:I like wagons and being opportunistic.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Trollie
I also hate Trains and what they represent.

In post 152, Kthxbye wrote:7 pages? Really?! Sigh, I'll get to this game when I can.

In post 298, Kthxbye wrote:Yeah....I hate D1's. Next vote count I'm just hopping on the biggest wagon....unless it's me for posting this of course.

In post 332, Kthxbye wrote:Also, to everyone saying I'm scum...why are there zero votes on me? Seriously, I'll personally guarantee that at least one person saying I'm scum is scum. Just don't know which....

p-edit: i dont get it JW... lol

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

EBWOP: my p-edit showed JW quoting an old vote count, hence the comment

Mod: It was me screwing up one of the things i was doing :shifty:
Last edited by JasonWazza on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

oh and Post 332 is very town. Why call out the lack of votes if you are scum.

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

@mod: u missed this vote

In post 362, goodmorning wrote:
In post 351, Elleran wrote:...willingness to jump on any big wagon for a lynch is scummy...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Trollie's case on you is stupid but your case on yourself is valid.
(To be fair, I wouldn't call it a big wagon but I'd call it well-supported.)

Vote: Elleran

Still think joels is Scum but that's one useless fucking vote right there.
Kthx is also Scum but that can probably wait.

Dann is pretty Town
So is DRK

Trollie... I dunno

Mod: Thanks, fixed

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

@mod, sorry to be a pain, but could you also reformat the VC with goodmorning listed according to his chronological vote. want that for possible VCA later. Thanks!

Mod: Done and i normally do but it was odd missing the vote and all

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

How's this for town.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elleran
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Lynch scene etc. in a bit
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE COUNT 1.11 (Final)

[7]
Lynch
Elleran: Slandaar, TheTrollie, goodmorning, q21, Nachomamma8, Dannflor, Kthxbye,
[2] Ztife: Jennifer, DeathRowKitty,
[1] Psyche: Ztife,
[1] KthxBye: Elleran,

Not Voting: joelsdaman, Psyche,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-15 14:08:45)
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

The whole day accusations flew left right and center, everyone screamed at each other that they were scum, but eventually the town agreed on a lynch and it was good.

Well depending on who's side you are on anyway.

Elleran the
Vanilla Townie
was lynched Day 1

Deadline for night is 72 hours: (expired on 2013-02-10 22:52:15)

Joel has 24 hours to message me to remain in the game and night may be extended depending on replacements

EDIT: Joel will be being replaced as he still hasn't picked up the prod night may be extended for the player replacing in

DOUBLE EDIT: Kwll replaces Joel effective immediately.
Last edited by JasonWazza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:20 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Ztife is getting an unofficial prod for not having posted in 3 days, however it doesn't count as a prod cause it's night time.

Just Easier to search for replacements in the night :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”