NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Bacde »

yeah I'm down for either zepher or dramonic at this point

pretty much both of the big wagons that aren't the bacde-wagon look good to me right now
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

@greygrawl: That's... certainly an unusual approach.
@bacde: Complex stance you've got there. Anything but yourself, REALLY town.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 424, greygnarl wrote:I'm gonna oppose the Zephyr lynch on the grounds that if he flips scum then people will lynch me.

This is extremely self-serving (and thus scummy).

In post 425, Bacde wrote:yeah I'm down for either zepher or dramonic at this point

pretty much both of the big wagons that aren't the bacde-wagon look good to me right now

As is this.

Jesus, where did you people learn to play Mafia??

TheTrollie: I (and many other people, I believe) do not read responses embedded within quotes. Learn to reply properly or GTFO.

This fucking game.

P-Edit: hey dram, stop picking my brain.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's filled with candy and corruption, what do you expect from me?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 423, ActionDan wrote:Nah it was in the context of Big brother wasn't it? ;P

I believe that Dram is a sub-optimal lynch. I don't think I'll support it.

Yes

/stillfuckingdrunk
Late twenties, early Thursdays
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I... what?

I don't even have any idea what to make of that honestly.
My immediate reaction is to think scum but wtf.

If you're town and you know you're town then what does my alignment have fuck all to do with yours?
In my head you're only saying that so when I flip town you're off the hook based on some dumb AtE post which based on the general mood of this game people will eat up like candy.
or something like that....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by MrZepher »

ebwop: i may or may not be drunk posting. lol.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Bacde still seems off to me. I understand asking someone why they think you are town to get a read on them, but since he accepted a near identical explanation to what Destroyer had already given that doesn't seem like that was actually the real intent.

Greygnarl, are you planning on purposely acting scummy the whole game? I would say that he's acting to scummy to actually be scum, but too many people have done that this game that it's not a valid point anymore. Also, I'm not watching that video, so could you explain yourself in a way that require it?

Posting theory is null, and simply restating general consensus is null/leaning scum. I still find it hard to believe you can actually get a townread from that. If there is anything specific about his Jacob's meta that makes him look more town here, then that would be for more helpful.

How is voting someone you think is town a scumtell? This goes to anyone who wants to lynch Dram because of his vote on Smash. His explanation for not posting seems valid, so that leaves no real case on him.

Zepher, do you have anything to say about the multiple posts regarding you that were actually sensical?
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ZONEACE

i still don't like dram but not posting because he doesn't want to catch up on the thread is at least somewhere outside KILL IT WITH FIRE territory
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by petapan »

will totally sheep roflcopter onto zepher at deadline, though
free crypto
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by MrZepher »

In post 432, KingdomAces wrote:Zepher, do you have anything to say about the multiple posts regarding you that were actually sensical?

which ones?
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Actually just Trollie's. In reread Dram's post wasn't respondable to.

Also, the "How is voting someone you think is town a scumtell" question applies to you as well.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 434, petapan wrote:will totally sheep roflcopter onto zepher at deadline, though

+1

sheeping roflcopter is a known towntell
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 407, dramonic wrote:i dont need to be replaced fruitcake, get that stick out of your ass.
NOW then. posting in a thread im up to date in from a phone takes 2 minutes.
reading 250+ posts, most of which are your walls of dicksizing, on a phone with a 2 inch screen is not something i have any interest in doing.
If you're quite done being a little bitch, ill finish catching up, but before i go:
vote: smashbard

Cute.

How do you feel about Mr. Zepher & Go both saying that I am the most town person in the game? I have a bad feeling in my gut that tells me that they are buddying me. It feels way too weird that they are so sure that I'm town. So since you're vote is one me I feel like you're analysis is the most useful to get an objective read on them.

In post 427, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 424, greygnarl wrote:I'm gonna oppose the Zephyr lynch on the grounds that if he flips scum then people will lynch me.

This is extremely self-serving (and thus scummy).

In post 425, Bacde wrote:yeah I'm down for either zepher or dramonic at this point

As is this.

Jesus, where did you people learn to play Mafia??

TheTrollie: I (and many other people, I believe) do not read responses embedded within quotes. Learn to reply properly or GTFO.

This fucking game.

P-Edit: hey dram, stop picking my brain.

Why do you feel like Greygnarl and Bacde, if they were scum, would be so blatantly scummy about it?
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 436, KingdomAces wrote:Actually just Trollie's. In reread Dram's post wasn't respondable to.

Also, the "How is voting someone you think is town a scumtell" question applies to you as well.

what about me?
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by wind-up »

In post 406, Go wrote:ActionDan might be mafia.

I agree.

I also don't think anything dramonic's done has been very good; his posting seems more in the vein of 'you're anti-town' or 'you're bad' instead of 'you're scummy', and that pings my radar more than Zepher's recent activity.

VOTE: dramonic
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Smash, to answer your question, I have no idea why they are playing badly enough to be lynched for stupid scumtells.

Everybody's got the right to be happy!
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Slightly disappointed by the lack of concern over my recent comments.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:29 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 440, wind-up wrote:
In post 406, Go wrote:ActionDan might be mafia.

I agree.

I also don't think anything dramonic's done has been very good; his posting seems more in the vein of 'you're anti-town' or 'you're bad' instead of 'you're scummy', and that pings my radar more than Zepher's recent activity.

VOTE: dramonic

But Zepher/Go aren't scummy, they're bad/anti-town. I call em what they are, sorry that pings your radar mate?

@Smash: Not sure what you're asking. I think you're scum, I know for a fact zepher is really bad at mafia so he COULD genuinely see you as town (somehow...), Go I dont really have experience with so it's hard to tell.
I'm a hoot
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:00 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 433, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: ZONEACE

i still don't like dram but not posting because he doesn't want to catch up on the thread is at least somewhere outside KILL IT WITH FIRE territory

hurrdurr
Late twenties, early Thursdays
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:04 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Trollie, that was in response to Zepher's preceding comment.

GreyGnarl, if you want people to pay attention to you, you need to stop purposely saying stupid stuff. You've already done that quite a few times already, and at this point you're never going to get a successful reaction from doing so. Now will you please start playing the game properly?

Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Smashbard »

In post 441, Nobody Special wrote:Smash, to answer your question, I have no idea why they are playing badly enough to be lynched for stupid scumtells.

Everybody's got the right to be happy!

In post 442, greygnarl wrote:Slightly disappointed by the lack of concern over my recent comments.

This response is relevant to both of you, so I'll just say it under both quotes.

Enough players in this game are purposefully acting so scummy and anti-town, that for this specific situation, it has nullified our ability to call people out on scummy behavior. Greygnarl specifically has admitted that he is shit posting and not even trying anymore. But nobody deems that as scummy behavior. Why?

I'd wager it's because the majority of the players are afraid that he's trying to be too scummy to be scum. Which is really fucking stupid that we allow this to be an excuse to skate through the day, by the way.

But at the very least, this will prove useful Day 2 when we get a chance to actually analyze INTERACTIONS and not just behavior.

Case in point, so long as we are trying to scumhunt in this particular game for individual scummy behavior, we're fucked. We're going to have to revert Day 2 to analyzing night actions, vote count analysis and Day 1 interactions. Because that's our only hope of turning this game around.

In post 443, dramonic wrote:

@Smash: Not sure what you're asking. I think you're scum, I know for a fact zepher is really bad at mafia so he COULD genuinely see you as town (somehow...), Go I dont really have experience with so it's hard to tell.

My question may have been a little fluffy, but I'll restate it as concise as I can.

What are your reads on Mr. Zepher & Go based on their reads of me? I can't get a clear read on them myself, because I can't tell if they are just scum buddying me, or if they are actually town that gets what I'm trying to say and backs me up because of it.

I obviously can't ask THEM that question, because they will choose the non-buddying answer regardless of alignment. I'm not able to get an objective read myself, because my ego is happy that people actually agree with me for once.

So with your vote being on me, you can objectively see the interactions around me. You may think I'm scummy for my vote on you, but what does that tell you of the people who agree with the reasons behind my vote?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:22 am

Post by dramonic »

well, im pretty sure zepher is town, regardless of his individual read on you. Pants on head squared, but town. Go im really not sure about he has one of
those
playstyle that's so ridiculously abrasive that most cases end up being "but he's an aaaaaaass"
I don't like having to say it, but he's definitely a bad D1 lynch option. I'll need some ground of analysis to be able to build a read on him, until then my read on him is SIR CYANIDE.

This game needs more Konowa
I'm a hoot
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 am

Post by MrZepher »

In post 436, KingdomAces wrote:Also, the "How is voting someone you think is town a scumtell" question applies to you as well.

It's not the action it's the context. I don't think I would have minded as much if he hadn't voted in the way that he did. It just felt like he was trying to redirect attention.
Make sense?

And I think Smash is town because he's shown the least intention out of anybody else in this game save like wind-up (who only sits below Smash due to the PGO claim). Trollie is probs town too just really misguided but I honestly don't blame him. I know how my playstyle reads to most people.

Out of curiosity what are the odds that there's both a vig and a PGO in this game?
Thinking about Wind-up's claim made me start hypothesizing. It might be too early for that so stop me if I'm getting ahead of myself here.

predit: sorry, I fell asleep while typing this originally. I was going to submit this like 10 posts ago.

double predit: thanks dram >.>...
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Go »

Zepher might be town actually dear god.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”