NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 am

Post by greygnarl »

Vanilla
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:47 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Im back and am going to.
VOTE: Greygnarl

Thats L-1 me thinks, someone hammer before the deadline.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

unvote
vote: greygnarl

There we go.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:33 am

Post by ActionDan »

so I suppose this information-less town-flip is superior to a no-lynch?

Literally town just lynched a guy who didn't give a fuck.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:54 am

Post by dramonic »

there is information to be gained from this. Depending on the flip, deflecting buddies or opportunist scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Smashbard »

Whether it was a bad move or not, lynching is crucial to us being able to gather information. Through vote count and wagon analysis of the previous day. I would rather mislynch than no-lynch. Because then we are left with the exact same amount of information that we had Day 1, because night kill speculation is too easily dismissed as WIFOM and thus is not as useful as being able to solidify reads based on who was and wasn't on Greygnarl throughout the previous day.

All I know for sure is that his flip will solidify my read on Zoneace. Because whatever alignment Greygnarl is, I'm positive Zoneace shares it. That was really Greygnarls only useful contribution was his hardline anti-wind up and pro-zoneace stances.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:26 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 605, Smashbard wrote:Whether it was a bad move or not, lynching is crucial to us being able to gather information. Through vote count and wagon analysis of the previous day. I would rather mislynch than no-lynch. Because then we are left with the exact same amount of information that we had Day 1, because night kill speculation is too easily dismissed as WIFOM and thus is not as useful as being able to solidify reads based on who was and wasn't on Greygnarl throughout the previous day.

All I know for sure is that his flip will solidify my read on Zoneace. Because whatever alignment Greygnarl is, I'm positive Zoneace shares it. That was really Greygnarls only useful contribution was his hardline anti-wind up and pro-zoneace stances.

This post, like most of yours (and bacde's) is fucking terrible.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Go »

In post 600, greygnarl wrote:Vanilla

Lmao what? Anyway, I would have voted Grey if I got the chance.

Vigbait:

Zephyr
Human Destroyer
Zoneace
Dramonic
Nobody Special

Doc on me please.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

zepher and smash are actually the best vig targets. if zepher flips scum human destroyer dies next.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 am

Post by wind-up »

Unfortunately, unless greygnarl was playing 'too scummy to be scum' as scum, I don't think we're gonna see a scumflip.
Staying put means giving up.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Smashbard »

In post 606, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 605, Smashbard wrote:Whether it was a bad move or not, lynching is crucial to us being able to gather information. Through vote count and wagon analysis of the previous day. I would rather mislynch than no-lynch. Because then we are left with the exact same amount of information that we had Day 1, because night kill speculation is too easily dismissed as WIFOM and thus is not as useful as being able to solidify reads based on who was and wasn't on Greygnarl throughout the previous day.

Says the person who's contributed exactly zero scumhunting effort all game. I'm hurt, really. Your sheer amount of credibility on the subject of terrible posts makes me ashamed of myself for making such a bad post.

I mean, after all, you would be the best judge on what makes a fucking terrible post. You've been playing like shit all game. :)

In post 608, roflcopter wrote:zepher and smash are actually the best vig targets. if zepher flips scum human destroyer dies next.

I fully expect to be dead by tonight anyway. It's ok, I've already laid out a contingency plan in case that should happen that'll give you guys a useful weapon after my departure.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 610, Smashbard wrote:

Says the person who's contributed exactly zero scumhunting effort all game. I'm hurt, really. Your sheer amount of credibility on the subject of terrible posts makes me ashamed of myself for making such a bad post.

I mean, after all, you would be the best judge on what makes a fucking terrible post. You've been playing like shit all game. :)

In post 608, roflcopter wrote:zepher and smash are actually the best vig targets. if zepher flips scum human destroyer dies next.

I fully expect to be dead by tonight anyway. It's ok, I've already laid out a contingency plan in case that should happen that'll give you guys a useful weapon after my departure.

Please stop breadcrumbing nonsense.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

No I don't.

If I do die next though, I get to laugh at you after you're proven wrong, fair?
Are you ready for this?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Bacde »

how awesome would it be if greygnarl flipped scum
Dr Producer
Dr Producer
Townie
Dr Producer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Dr Producer »

RANDOM FACT: EVITA IS NO MORE

Votecount
MrZepher -
[L-9]
TheTrollie
Bacde -
[L-9]
ZONEACE
Nobody Special -
[L-9]
ActionDan
Dramonic -
[L-8]
MrZepher, wind-up
petapan-
[L-9]
greygnarl
greygnarl - 10
[L-0]
Human Destroyer, Bacde, Nobody Special, PeregrineV, petapan, Konowa, roflcopter, Smashbard, JacobSavage, Dramonic <<<HAMMER

NOT VOTING:
Go, KingdomAces

WITH [18] ALIVE IT TAKES [10] TO LYNCH
DEADLINE:
(expired on 2013-02-14 21:30:00)
Dr Producer
Dr Producer
Townie
Dr Producer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Dr Producer »

"EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA EVITA"

Such beautiful melody! Such diverse and expressive prose!---

An audience member stands in the back of the theater, in the shadows.

"SILLLEEENNNCCCEEEE!!!!"

Dramonic rips a pole from the ground and haphazardly throws it like a spear towards Greygnarl, who dies immediately of fright, despite the pole landing maybe two feet in front of Dramonic. Theatre-goers are sensitive beings.

Evita covers her face with her hands and runs off stage. And with that, le curtains fall!

House lights warm the room. A group of theatre-goers run to greygnarl. They see a theatre ticket in his hand. He seems to have been just a normal theatre-goer. Why would you think anything otherwise??? I never even said there were bad guys! This is art, not mafia! Shame on you all. I hope you hate yourselves for this. What a terrible thing to do to
[Greygnarl, a VANILLA TOWNIE]
. Well, good news for you is that it's intermission. The first of seven shows is over. But what's next?

It is now Intermission One. You have until Saturday, Feb 16th at 5PM EST to return to your seats.
Dr Producer
Dr Producer
Townie
Dr Producer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Dr Producer »

The lights turn off as everyone returns to their seats. Everyone wriggles in anticipation. What's next????! What beautiful musical will tickle our ears?

The curtains rise and the lights warm the stage.

What's this??

Why, it's Aaron Tveit jacking off a microphone!

The audience gasps and screams. The hot buffed hunk rips off his shirt and parades around in a towel as the audience pulsates and gawks

What beauty in those chiseled pecs

Yes, Aaron, yes, tell me how it's
Just Another Day

If EVERY day could be like this, if every day I can wake up to your steamy, hot bod in the-

-Wait, wtf...where did Aaron go?...WTF IS THIS SHIT

Now what on Earth is that lady doing with those sandwiches?

Well, I guess we're in for an interesting show. I'd say for Aaron, it was even worth the chance of
dying
...right guys?

Well
TheTrollie, a Vanilla Townie, who was shot during Intermission One
thought so. Y'know what you get for trying to run backstage to get your tummy signed by Aaron? You get to be a stage prop. That's not pastrami that woman is putting on those sandwiches. Why do you think she's so depressed? It's not the hot son that's not doing it for that crazy bitch.

Now stay in your fucking seats. If I see even one of you trying to grope that hot piece of meat I'll make sure that
Everything Goes Away
for you.

I hope you enjoy the second show, NEXT TO NORMAL.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

VOTE: MrZepher
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: zepher
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by wind-up »

?
Staying put means giving up.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Mr. Zepher was TheTrollies one and only true scum read the entire game. Zoneace is town due to Greygnarls flip. I'll have to do a little more actual analysis on vote counts and Zephers ISO yesterday to see what information I can gather from Zephers reads. But yes, I agree with Rofl & Jacob. Zepher is todays lynch.

Vote: Mr. Zepher
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Oh goodie! A wagon!

Vote: MrZepher
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive

vote

nothing has changed for me since yesterday, though I do reserve the right to vote Zeph at a later time (but I don't want to run up the wagon so quickly at the start of the day and cause a lynch before everyone has a chance to post today)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 622, ZONEACE wrote:
I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive

vote

nothing has changed for me since yesterday, though I do reserve the right to vote Zeph at a later time (but I don't want to run up the wagon so quickly at the start of the day and cause a lynch before everyone has a chance to post today)

yeah that was supposed to be VOTE: bacde
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Woah that escalated quickly

I killed Trollie based on an argument that I already answered for? If I recall he never responded to it either (could be wrong, haven't checked to be sure).
Like I know I'm not the towniest looking person but wtf. Use brain.
I seriously would have picked Rofl over Trollie in a heartbeat if I were scum and were picking off people who were suspicious of me (which is like, half the town mind).
or something like that....

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”