jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1573, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1570, jasonT1981 wrote:yes, won't be V/LA until about 7pm EST. Do you have an issue with me going V/LA at weekends?

You are so lazy regarding this game. V/LA or not, you could be doing more.

I'm lazy site wide right now, not just this game :( sadly getting too far behind which is more why I am not posting, every time I try to catch up... I get further behind.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1572, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1552, Benmage wrote:*You have town reads on CDB and Kuribo.

Can you explain the kuribo read?

That one will have to wait for Sotty because that's her read.

What is YOURRRRR READ?? :roll: :roll:

So much fail @ Jason, I don't even know where to begin. Other than him completely dodging my question, and just talking about kuribo.... yeesh. At work. I'll address later. Fuckina.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

what question?
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:34 am

Post by BT »

Actually, CDB, you said I was ganging up on camn with absta, right? But that's kind of generalizing it, since it wasn't always like that. Check the progression of my camn read over the course of D1 and get back to me if you think it doesn't make sense.

Jason when you finish catching up can you tell me if you still gut sotty as scum? Because I'm tempted to vote them here and now.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 am

Post by BT »

ebwop: still gut sotty as town
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 am

Post by DeasVail »

Plessiez, do you think SAD is scum? If so, why? (I'm sorry if you've said this before. If so, just link to it)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1345, Benmage wrote:
In post 1162, jasonT1981 wrote:Im back, catch up coming soon

In post 1163, jasonT1981 wrote:2 cops down, thats a great start.

:roll:

**Hey Jason
This post is 22 minuts after your first post. And probably took 2-3 minutes to write itself. What exactly did you read?
-You’ve been v/la so much. Only to come back, the game go into night and you to go v/la again. You list the peta/AD/kuribo slot has scum.. *wowzers* Yet I don’t even know why you think they’re scum nor recall any actual scum hunting from your slot. Definitely gonna give your iso another, closer look.

Can you list some reads, with explanation and reiterate why kuribo is scum please.

Here, how did you miss this?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:39 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1576, Benmage wrote:
In post 1552, Benmage wrote:*You have town reads on CDB and Kuribo.

Can you explain the kuribo read?

That one will have to wait for Sotty because that's her read.

What is YOURRRRR READ?? :roll: :roll:

I'm more in the middle with him.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:40 am

Post by BT »

My comment regarding really wanting to switch to sottyrulez stems from

Your post moved BT above nost on my suspicion list actually. I found the complete lack of acknowledgement of any kind of changed read on camn very interesting.

Which not only sucks as a reason alone but is weird when they actually seemed solid about the nost vote?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1578, BT wrote:Actually, CDB, you said I was ganging up on camn with absta, right? But that's kind of generalizing it, since it wasn't always like that. Check the progression of my camn read over the course of D1 and get back to me if you think it doesn't make sense.

Jason when you finish catching up can you tell me if you still gut sotty as scum? Because I'm tempted to vote them here and now.

That's fine because you're probably scum too.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:43 am

Post by BT »

See, the difference is that I actually have some solid reasons for thinking you're scum

You on me, not so much
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1583, BT wrote:My comment regarding really wanting to switch to sottyrulez stems from

Your post moved BT above nost on my suspicion list actually. I found the complete lack of acknowledgement of any kind of changed read on camn very interesting.

Which not only sucks as a reason alone but is weird when they actually seemed solid about the nost vote?

How does it suck as a reason? Why is it not worth wondering why you never mentioned camn again?

It's not just that either. Sotty hasn't liked any of the pushes you've made in arguing us scum and she's been saying you're scum and I've kept brushing it off.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:47 am

Post by BT »

It sucks because you're acting like it's a convincing reason for thinking I'm scum when in reality it's really iffy. It's not like it was a very important + relevant read change for me to note at the time (also seeing as it was consensus) so is it that shocking that I didn't?

RE: The second part. Why hasn't she mentioned that before?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

page 57-60 catch up

page 57 - More Ben/Kuribo back and forth crap.

In post 1410, BT wrote:Dan probably did the slot more harm than peta when you look at wagons, and either way I don't see the point in blaming past slot-users repeatedly like this. I take it you're mad that people are voting you mostly because of ~*~the slot~*~? So... what do you make of that? Are they in the wrong? Are they scum? It kind of goes nowhere like what I pointed out earlier. You said you didn't like my post but that's it and the whole 1v1 thing stopped. It doesn't look like you're really trying to figure out if the people voting you For The Wrong Reasons Aka Petapan And Friends are scum or just wrong and instead you're just... pointing it out again and again.

Peta was pretty crappy in the slot too, so far all 3 who have been in that slot have acted like scum.

Plessiezarus comes across as town

In post 1417, Zdenek wrote:There's a post where Absta said that he had a town read on Petapan. I know that it's wifomy, but I think he's probably gunning for town-cred on peta's, now Kuribo's, flip rather than trying to protect a buddy there.

I could see this as possible
page 58

In post 1426, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1424, Plessiezarus wrote:I'm assuming we'd have four with a traitor? idk?

Wow.

whats the wow for?

Kuribo doing more setup speculation than looking for scum... hmmm

In post 1434, Kise wrote:I feel horrible for stalling on you guys.

Why don't I have any votes on me?

this strikes me as slightly off.... not too sure what though.

Yea, page 58 is nothing but setup speculation than anything by Kuribo, doesn't seem interested in finding scum.

page 59

I like DeasVail 1451 agree with most of DV reads except Kuribo... Not sold on CDB right now, and I see SAD as scum.
1452 is CDBs first indication of scummy for me when he admits to not reading and ignoring certain things that are walled, I know walls are painfull but surely town would want to get all the info... scum wouldn't care as much

In post 1452, ChannelDelibird wrote:What got me yesterday on Jason was him going after Vifam, petapan etc purely on what looked like playstyle concerns. I felt certain that he should know them a bit better or at least recognise that he wasn't going to fundamentally change them, but instead it just looked like he was pushing to see if people were willing to give him lynch a spiky player. Today ... well, I've discussed today.

wasn't playstyle reasons, I gave my reasons on both.

In post 1462, sottyrulez wrote:I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the play of Nostradeus and Kise. When you get a free moment from your focus on the major bandwagons, feel free to take a look at their play.

Unvote: Vote: Kise

I was meant to actually get back to Babyspice way back when but that went on the backburner for some reason, but she never bothered to give me anything to back up her meta read of Vifam scum with anything other than her word. (If there was an actual meta read, how does she not have even so much as a single game to rattle off for reference to go look and verify what she got?)

I am hoping you could go into more detail, BabySpice was off my radar, truthfully forgot about the slot with both Baby and Kise until Kise post... there is something about it that is off, I cant put my finger on it. Can you maybe help me on this, and explain your vote a bit further please?

1466 Kuribo still useless rubbish.

Page 60

In post 1479, kuribo wrote:In post 1371, kuribo wrote:
I know I'm town.
Zdenek, barring Jason as scum is 100% mod confirmed town

Replace Jason with Benmage to account my confusion.

hmmm wtf? you spend pages ranting at him, yet say he is confirmed town now, am I reading this right?

In post 1479, kuribo wrote:In post 1373, kuribo wrote:

Ben's probably town, arguing with people who are being idiots tends to cloud my judgement

If you're gonna bitch and complain that I don't provide content, don't fucking ignore the content and then complain that I don't provide content.

ytour 'content' is non stop ramblings and setup spec, you have done 0 to look for scum

In post 1471, BT wrote:And ugh at Sotty still sticking to the oddball wagons. This Kise vote seems kind of opportunistic to me. "I've been wanting to get back to BabySpice" rubs me the wrong way too.

not really opertunistic, but I would like Sotty to go deeper with this.

Alright, in summing up at end of page 60.. CDB is coming through pretty bad the last few pages, but I still think SAD/BEN/Kuribo is the best lynches today.

Hopefully will catch up on the rest tonight before I head off.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1581, Benmage wrote:**Hey Jason This post is 22 minuts after your first post. And probably took 2-3 minutes to write itself. What exactly did you read?
-You’ve been v/la so much. Only to come back, the game go into night and you to go v/la again. You list the peta/AD/kuribo slot has scum.. *wowzers* Yet I don’t even know why you think they’re scum nor recall any actual scum hunting from your slot. Definitely gonna give your iso another, closer look.

Can you list some reads, with explanation and reiterate why kuribo is scum please.

Already said over and over again, read please
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 am

Post by BT »

It'd be cool if people said they agree with me if they do because so far I'm still assuming sotty won't be lynched today
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

umm wtf happened with my spoiler tags lol. Walking dead is coming on now, gonna watch it and come back and finish page 61-63
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1579, BT wrote:ebwop: still gut sotty as town

Yea,still do as of end page 60. Read is solidified a bit more. Zach as scum is less active... Sotty as scum is a lot more agressive. Both in the slot are showing to their town meta for the most part.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1587, BT wrote:It sucks because you're acting like it's a convincing reason for thinking I'm scum when in reality it's really iffy. It's not like it was a very important + relevant read change for me to note at the time (also seeing as it was consensus) so is it that shocking that I didn't?

Except that when you don't bother to even acknowledge that the flips dictate that it should change your approach, it starts to look more like you're trying to distance from your previous stance.

In post 1587, BT wrote:RE: The second part. Why hasn't she mentioned that before?

She has, just not in the game thread. You might not have noticed, but I've been a lot more active than she has. She has a lot less internet access than I do. (Absolutely none during her workday.)
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 am

Post by BT »

In post 1593, sottyrulez wrote:Except that when you don't bother to even acknowledge that the flips dictate that it should change your approach, it starts to look more like you're trying to distance from your previous stance.

I'd be trying to distance from my previous stance by... not mentioning it at all? I don't follow.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:59 am

Post by BT »

Like if the read was important for scum!me I'd probably have mentioned it
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1594, BT wrote:
In post 1593, sottyrulez wrote:Except that when you don't bother to even acknowledge that the flips dictate that it should change your approach, it starts to look more like you're trying to distance from your previous stance.

I'd be trying to distance from my previous stance by... not mentioning it at all? I don't follow.

By not mentioning it at all, you can create the perception you didn't have a previous stance on Camn. I certainly forgot you did until CDB brought it back up.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 am

Post by BT »

It would have been way easier to say "I agree, the flip dictates that I change my read" like ~everyone else~, instead of ignoring it and risk getting called out for it
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:09 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1597, BT wrote:It would have been way easier to say "I agree, the flip dictates that I change my read" like ~everyone else~, instead of ignoring it and risk getting called out for it

Yeah, but you never bothered to post anything that gives any hint that you seem to care about actually having an accurate read on camn at all. In a town mindset, it would be worth noting the flip at the very least makes her much less likely scum. (Or maybe you still had some reservations that it was a cross bus.) Something,
anything
that would indicate a genuine thought process.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:37 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Also on Baby Spice/Kise it's really just a few really glaring points.

Baby Spice calls Vifam scum based on meta read, does not vote him.

Baby Spice then manages to vote Shadoweh for reasons I'm having trouble understanding now. Bad setup spec? Bad town list? How is this read stronger than her Vifam meta read?

Vote comes off Shadoweh, she writes down vote on bold but never actually makes one. I would assume this is her attempting to vote Vifam?

I ask for elaboration on the Vifam scum meta. (I was looking for links so that I could verify the meta claims she was making.) She never provided any backup to her meta read with anything other than her word.

The whole call Vifam scum but Vote Shadoweh doesn't really feel like it rings true looking back now.

As far as Kise goes

That post alone warrants lynching Kise. He's daring the town to vote him.

So it's a combination of a scummy read on Baby Spice, and 1434 which triggered a huge twitch from me. Couple that with the fact that I can't remember anything else he's actually posted in this game either. (That doesn't mean there's anything in those posts that is runaway scummy, but if nothing he's posted stands out to me and the slot's already reading scum that's certainly
not a good sign.
)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”