Micro 121: SS9 (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Huntress wrote:We've already been over this. The only thing I forgot to mention was that in post 124 I said I would be saying more about Wisdom and Kmd in a separate post (post 201) so that's where my reads on them were.

Alright, well that doesn't change the fact that your posts 83 and 124 contained IIoA.

Huntress wrote:Nope. The points I voted him for refer to comments he made on later posts by Kmd.

That is completely false.

Post 32-
-Wisdom accuses Kmd of being scum for ruining the potential of my 'joke' in his
post 13
-Wisdom accuses Kmd for the last paragraph of his
post 13
sounding 'pre-prepared'.
-Wisdom accuses Kmd for asking about my RVS vote in his
post 4
Posts he attacks; 4 and 13

Post 115-
-Wisdom continues arguing with Kmd over his
post 4
-Wisdom continues arguing with Kmd over his 'plan' from
post 13

We both voted Wisdom for attacking posts 4 and 13. Your ignorance of this obvious detail is almost as bothersome as the detail itself. How could you possible argue against this?

Huntress wrote:I'm still waiting for replies from Lincolm but I'm ready and willing to vote Cheery now.

Vote: Cheery Dog

What prompted you to vote at this time specifically?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Cheery Dog wrote:I add useless information that doesn't need said in brackets everywhere - that's just my internet personally.

A brief skim of your iso says that most/all of your bracket-enclosed comments were actually natural, necessary, and relevant to the corresponding non-bracket-enclosed text. The phrase "aka my team" was unneccessary and unnatural.

Also, if this is just your internet personality, then why do you continue making strange comments like this? You do this twice in your post 456;

Cheery Dog wrote:I'm comparing the activity levels to what I think scum with daytalk would be doing. Or at least what I would probably be doing
if I were scum
with daytalk.

Lincolm is actually failing it now with his lack of activity, but I also know he is also being inactive elsewhere on the site. I don't know about any of you others, or why you're increasing your tempo only now when there's a chance you'll get a Cheery-mislynch happening.

If I'm to die today, I'd like to be dead by pluralrity at deadline rather than any hammers,
unless Lincolm or Mala are scum, in which case go ahead and hammer me please

Looking at where Lincolm asked if I were still supecting Mala, and the rest of his post it looks like he was still trying to avoid MYLO (also the fact he still apparently thinks he is a good lynch for today) I personally would actually rather have a scum lynched today and go to MYLO rather than do whatever is needed to not me lynched/have scum hammer me in LYLO. I see both options as plausible and am willing to take a risk to either by getting a suspect to hammer another.

First bolded comment- "if I were scum" = "i'm not scum now"
Second bolded comment- "if Lincolm or Mala are mafia then they should hammer me" = "i am town and i like it when mafia die". This comment is particularly irrelevant for three reasons; a.) if Lincolm and/or Mala were mafia neither of them would hammer you just because you asked them to, b.) you said in the last paragraph of this post that you'd prefer a mafia lynch to a mafia hammer, so why would you ask mafia to hammer you here?, c.) you said you thought Huntress and I were mafia.

The second bolded comment is so irrelevant that it is probably written for the purpose of establishing yourself as town, which is a scum tell and most certainly not a personality tell.

Cheery Dog wrote:Wicked and mala expressed slight suspicion themselves of huntress, whereas huntress didn't express suspicion of either of to the other two, therefore it would be more likely to have my plan agreed with it we lynched huntress first - I was going for speed over smarts.

This seems like a very lazy and anti-town approach. Especially bad considering you said this;
Cheery Dog wrote:I repeat, I don't have a titan read on mala - a few towny vibes that don't change the overall read except to push it slightly higher on the town side I didn't feel were needed to be said.

This is relevant to the points in my post 447. We're in a LyLo situation, we had just lynched/killed two town-aligned players, and you admitted you were uncertain about your reads. You explained your townread on Lincolm, yet you quickly jumped to the conclusion that Huntress and I were mafia based on "a few towny vibes" from Malakittens and you voted Huntress without giving/having any points against her. The problem with this is that you restricted your town read on Malakittens to being based on two of her posts at the start of day 3. It's hard to believe you are town because of this. What about days 1 and 2 or the rest of day 3? And how are you certain enough to vote with such little justification?

I'm feeling even more comfortable with this vote.
-Wickedestjr
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Unvote:

Bed time noa.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Just a reminder (Yes, I prefer see my enemies PM roles, not mine):
In post 0, implosion wrote:You win when there are at least as many mafia members alive as there are town members

Wicked. Why did you emphasize on CD's weird wording, but you didn't when Lincolm keeps emphasizing on how he's town and is reading scum PM's. He's said this quite a bit so far.

Both players have said things that stick out, but you are only commenting on one out of the two?

(Okay, really now. It's bed time)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 476, Wickedestjr wrote:
Also, if this is just your internet personality, then why do you continue making strange comments like this? You do this twice in your post 456;

Do you even understand what I said?
It may not all be in brackets - but it's still my persona on the internet.

In post 476, Wickedestjr wrote:
This is relevant to the points in my post 447. We're in a LyLo situation, we had just lynched/killed two town-aligned players, and you admitted you were uncertain about your reads. You explained your townread on Lincolm, yet you quickly jumped to the conclusion that Huntress and I were mafia based on "a few towny vibes" from Malakittens and you voted Huntress without giving/having any points against her. The problem with this is that you restricted your town read on Malakittens to being based on two of her posts at the start of day 3. It's hard to believe you are town because of this. What about days 1 and 2 or the rest of day 3? And how are you certain enough to vote with such little justification?

I'm feeling even more comfortable with this vote.

Which is why I didn't vote then. I then thought slightly more and came up with what I think is a guaranteed plan for a town win when I did vote - not much time or posts had actually passed within those two thoughts which turned into my vote, I hadn't actually called you the scumteam then anyway - just too suspects and therefore my preferred lynchee hammerer pair.
I'm also fine with subituting one of you with Mala.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by implosion »

Lincolm is receiving his third prod; although this would normally result in replacement, considering the game's proximity to deadline, if he responds within 24 hours, he will not be replaced. However, one more prod will result in replacement. If he does not respond, the deadline will be on hold until a replacement is found.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Lincolm »

Sorry, my business already over (thought I should wrote that I was in Limited Access), I can take a look seriously at mafia again now. rereading
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 475, Wickedestjr wrote:Post 32-
-Wisdom accuses Kmd of being scum for ruining the potential of my 'joke' in his post 13.
-Wisdom accuses Kmd for the last paragraph of his post 13 sounding 'pre-prepared'.
-Wisdom accuses Kmd for asking about my RVS vote in his post 4.

Post 115-
-Wisdom continues arguing with Kmd over his post 4.
-Wisdom continues arguing with Kmd over his 'plan' from post 13.

We both voted Wisdom for attacking posts 4 and 13. Your ignorance of this obvious detail is almost as bothersome as the detail itself. How could you possible argue against this?

In post 115 Wisdom quoted Kmd's post 95 and accused him of lying in it which in my opinion was a false accusation. He also misrepresented what Kmd said in post 86. These two points were the main reasons for my vote on Wisdom, not so much post 32 which I thought a bit of a stretch but was willing to wait and see where he went with it.

In post 475, Wickedestjr wrote:What prompted you to vote at this time specifically?

He was avoiding my questions.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 478, Malakittens wrote:
Just a reminder (Yes, I prefer see my enemies PM roles, not mine):
In post 0, implosion wrote:You win when there are at least as many mafia members alive as there are town members

Wicked. Why did you emphasize on CD's weird wording, but you didn't when Lincolm keeps emphasizing on how he's town and is reading scum PM's. He's said this quite a bit so far.

Both players have said things that stick out, but you are only commenting on one out of the two?

There's a big difference. Lincolm's "I am town" comment was actually relevant to the rest of his post here: he was explaining his reason for quoting the mafia win condition. I wouldn't have known why Lincolm felt the need to quote it if he hadn't added that comment. It actually felt pretty natural/genuine to me. Cheery Dog's comment, on the other hand, was irrelevant and unneccessary. The comment could have been added to any mention of the entire town
(aka my team)
and it would have made just as much sense (as exemplified in this very sentence).

Cheery Dog wrote:It may not all be in brackets - but it's still my persona on the internet.

If you can show me an instance in the past where you, as town, made a comment like that, then I will probably retract this point.

Cheery Dog wrote:Which is why I didn't vote then. I then thought slightly more and came up with what I think is a guaranteed plan for a town win when I did vote - not much time or posts had actually passed within those two thoughts which turned into my vote, I hadn't actually called you the scumteam then anyway - just too suspects and therefore my preferred lynchee hammerer pair.
I'm also fine with subituting one of you with Mala.

This still seems like a lazy and anti-town approach. This also fails to explain/justify this;
Cheery Dog wrote:If I'm to die today, I'd like to be dead by pluralrity at deadline rather than any hammers, unless Lincolm or Mala are scum, in which case go ahead and hammer me please.

You've decided here that if you are to die then you want Huntress to also die.

Cheery Dog, how strong is your townread on Lincolm? (scale of 1 to 10)

Huntress wrote:In post 115 Wisdom quoted Kmd's post 95 and accused him of lying in it which in my opinion was a false accusation. He also misrepresented what Kmd said in post 86. These two points were the main reasons for my vote on Wisdom, not so much post 32 which I thought a bit of a stretch but was willing to wait and see where he went with it.

Their argument still revolved around the same points I had voted Wisdom for. Wisdom accused Kmd4390 for lying about post 4, which is a post Wisdom attacked in his post 32.

Huntress wrote:He was avoiding my questions.

Why do you think he would do that? I like the vote, but this seems like a weak reason.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

The day is almost over. Have we agreed that we want CD and, if CD is town, Huntress to die today?
-Wickedestjr
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Lincolm »

So, hello there. Sorry, I'm not finding something in the re-read of day 1 and day 2. I just find how stupid I am in previous days.

But, I can give analyze what happen in today, still, 23 hours can change everything like I said before. Seeing this is LyLo, I'm quiet paranoid with Cheery + Huntress for this day.

I still see Cheery as my highest townread. So the possibility the scumteam in my view is :

Huntress/Mala
-> Mala doing his reaction test in his partner. This have less chance, but still can happened.
Huntress/Wicked
-> I always thought about this, but I think I'm wrong. I don't think that the scum will hardcore bussing like this one that make 3P so easily. So, I strike this.
Wicked/Mala
-> The last, but the strongest. I never thought about this before and I don't see about this pairing.

Seeing today, I see that Huntress doing this all day with Wicked to push Cheery, but that bussing almost likely hard to believe that they are together. So, almost likely Huntress is alone that maybe she is town.

Though if Huntress is scum, she still can unvote so Wicked going to be killed, but Wicked don't realize this, even he posted (in day 1) that scum could do this? Seems opportunistic one that Huntress will not unvote.

Also, if Huntress is scum that unvote, almost likely Mala is her partner because that unvote on me. Though I don't know Mala's reason to unvote me.

I still have Mala as town though, even my pair have Mala in both. I'm quiet afraid that maybe my read about her is wrong, maybe also all of my read. Thought that Cheery have point to make this 4P (though 3P risky in 5P), I guess 4P better. Also, as my read come, I have Wicked in my scumread. So,
Unvote Vote : Wicked
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by implosion »

Vote count 3.4:Cheery Dog - 2 (Wickedestjr, Huntress)
Huntress - 1 (Cheery Dog)
Wickedestjr - 1 (Lincolm)

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-02-18 20:00:00).
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 483, Wickedestjr wrote:If you can show me an instance in the past where you, as town, made a comment like that, then I will probably retract this point.

Practically any past game of mine where I'm been under pressure - though since that list only contains one scum game where I never actually went under pressure as such, and I don't think I was actually pressured much that game. (I also think the best recent example of me doing this type of thing is with an alt which will remain to be guessed at incase I want to use it again).
I believe a reason one in which I said the same style of thing (or at least what Huntress, I think it was, attacked me on Day 2) when the 2nd highest suspect on the players in that games lists - and as such under some pressure

But seriously there's at least 1 in 10 of posts which contain pointless stuff that doesn't help anyone progress. I'm aware it's there, but don't think about it until after I press the submit button.

I'm sure if you wanted you could find actual stuff I've said this game which is scummy rather than just attacking how I overexplain the obviousness into some things.

@Lincolm, now that you've unvoted yourself, even if Huntress unvoted me, she'd still be dead at deadline. (as my vote on her is now the oldest active)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 487, Cheery Dog wrote:@Lincolm, now that you've unvoted yourself, even if Huntress unvoted me, she'd still be dead at deadline. (as my vote on her is now the oldest active)

I'm quiet wary about this, but you have the point. I forget about your vote. Only Huntress can change everything. Still, I don't suspect Huntress a lot except by PoE of my townread.

In other side, I don't find why Huntress - Cheery is the scumteam like what Wicked suspected, most likely not happen, thought this is 5P LyLo, I don't even think scums are going to vote each other in the beginning of the day of LyLo. Seeing Slimer's interaction with everyone it makes my read in Cheery stronger. (My role is also the clue why I have townread for Cheery, for someone who thought that I was bussing to Slimer is very false logic.)

Thought about that, the pairing Huntress - Cheery something what Wicked want for (I said it in day 1 about the pairing). If Wicked is scum, this is over already. I already said my analyze about Mala. I'm pretty afraid to vote in my townread because I never done it before.

Huntress won't believe me any way. Thought I don't know why Huntress want to be the last voter. I always thought the determinant voter always be town. I just can Huntress does her best for the rest now. I hope she can online.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 483, Wickedestjr wrote:Why do you think he would do that? I like the vote, but this seems like a weak reason.

You asked about the timing of the vote, not the reasons. The reasons are in post 444.

In post 484, Wickedestjr wrote:The day is almost over. Have we agreed that we want CD and, if CD is town, Huntress to die today?

I would rather Lincolm hammered CD as if my town and scum reads are correct then they are the scum, and that way, if I'm wrong on one person we'll still get the other one. That or have CD hammer Lincolm.

In post 488, Lincolm wrote:Seeing Slimer's interaction with everyone it makes my read in Cheery stronger. (My role is also the clue why I have townread for Cheery, for someone who thought that I was bussing to Slimer is very false logic.)

Slimer's interactions with everyone actually point more at you being his partner. I don't see how you can describe them as clearing Cheery. And can you explain what you mean by your role giving you a clue?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. Huntress I'm not really seeing Lincolm willing to lynch his highest town read. I don't mind hammering, but I rather have Lincolm do it since he was okay with being the lynch target so he should be okay with being the hammer.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:48 am

Post by implosion »

About an hour left!!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In the faint hope that how I think this day should actually be going may happen.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Wicked
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Huntress »

Mala, Wicked! Are you around?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Just finished dinner. yeah I'm now around.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Why do I have a feeling that CD did that on purpose at the fact I'm already torn between Wicked being scum and CD being scum, but thinking they aren't scum together ...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

... So basically can I either break the tie or leave the tie and I'm not 100% certain who is killed, but I believe it's Wicked/CD?..
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

5 minutes for you to decide whther you're dooming huntress and me or not. (first to reach the higher number of votes)

I probably should have actually moved my vote yesterday, but eh.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

-___-, brilliant.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah you moving it 45 mins til the deadline while I was sleeping was not the smartest move.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”