Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 796, Voidedmafia wrote:...really, Aj? You don't see any sense in Zang's posts, especially if hou take some of the topics in context?

Let me just say this: Since you're all going to lynch me, yes, he is scum. He isn't helping you advance your discussions, and he's keeping discussion away from himself. One of the eye tests for mafia is to scan a post for question marks. If you're almost at a 50/50 or above, you're dealing with coasters. Coasting, by nature, is generally scum. So read not his words, but see the actions he takes.

Slightly defensive of him, especially considering I have both of you as mafia.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 799, MrObvious wrote:
In post 798, Voidedmafia wrote:Uh-huh. Zang was totally talking out of his ass regarding the Sibling role, or the "misrep" (which AJ HIMSELF admitted wasn't a misrep), or when his questions and such are part of his scumhunting playstyle?

You really need to readjust your definition of "talking out of your ass"

I don't care what anyone admitted, it was a misrep, he spent at least 10 pages on it. You breathed in and savored every fart of it. I'll give him the xylbot roles, I didn't know there were separate xylbot roles until yesterday.

Meh, i won't embroil ourselves on the topic again, but a pint I was trying to make is that at least one of those points should not be reasons for aj to call zang scum, and IMO he shouldn't be calling him out for either as his entire comments regarding the sibling reads as if he doedn't understand what was gong on in the first place. If he easn't looking entirely at zang's posts (which seems to be the only reasonable explanation) he would've known that zang was trying to explain the role to you, not talk about it like a broken record.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 800, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 796, Voidedmafia wrote:...really, Aj? You don't see any sense in Zang's posts, especially if hou take some of the topics in context?

Let me just say this: Since you're all going to lynch me, yes, he is scum. He isn't helping you advance your discussions, and he's keeping discussion away from himself. One of the eye tests for mafia is to scan a post for question marks. If you're almost at a 50/50 or above, you're dealing with coasters. Coasting, by nature, is generally scum. So read not his words, but see the actions he takes.

Slightly defensive of him, especially considering I have both of you as mafia.

1.) I haven't seen him try to keep discussion away from himself. If anything, his spat with Obv (both of them) should be seen as ways that get discussion on him for being mire or less in the spotlight. And if there isn't any attempts by players to make comments about it or ask him about things...that's not his fauot, now, is it?
2.) At least twice in his ISO I know he's initiated talks with people, or tried to. He's done so with shos multiple times, Obv a couple times, TML a few times, Reck once or twice, kthnx a few times, all through his ISO. And a few of the times that he responds to things directed at him or gets responses bacm there is a good amount of discussion done, and this is not with the same person over and over again. How is this now trying to advance discussion?
3.) The amount of questions in a post is not indicative of alignment, you should know that. Granted, if you were talking about someone who has pretty much nothing but one-liners, you'd have a point. However, Zang has used his questions to determine vuews and such of the oeople he asks, and the answers (or followup questions) seem to be directly aiding in forming his reads.
And you haven't yet explained that voidedscum read you hzave despite me asking about it.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

One line questions is what Zang does, just in bulk.

And I don't have time to explain you. I told you in my initial wall that I'm not so much a word reader as a motive reader.

But:
Post 90, you allow Leafsnail to choose who you vote for. As of then, you have no case on TML. You address him once. You want to know what for? Wait for it, it's important:

ADDRESSING AND DEFENDING ZANG. TML hits Zang up for useless questions and then you proceed to be convinced into voting for him.

From this point, you are almost constantly pushing up a TML lynch. Constantly. 105, 107, 110 are all quick examples as such. Your case would continue to get more indepth as you basically selected him for an attack target, even while debating through with MrO for almost 100 posts.

Hell, in fact you and Zang have been seen everywhere as a pair. MrO pointed it out in 255. In fact, I'm almost ready to attribute the second vote to MrO pairing you and Zang.

And, to add to earlier reads: MrO is cleared by scum Void. Probably cleared by scum Zang. Kthx is town, Leaf is town. TML is cleared by scum Void/Zang. Hell, all the strings seem to be cleared if one is scum.

To top it off: Who does VM refer to beside herself when I first make the claim on who is scum? Zang. And she'll be the one to hammer me, too.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Zang »

Aj- You're not going to respond to my defense?

MrObvious wrote:You are one dense MF'r.

That does not answer the question. Please answer it. Because I highly doubt that post 788 is true.

MrObvious wrote:it was a misrep, he spent at least 10 pages on it.

You first accused me of misrepping you in on page 6. I admitted that what I said might not have been what you meant in , despite the context favoring my interpretation of what you said. Not even close to ten pages.

My issue with it was when you admitted that I was right and also claimed that I was misrepping you.

Aj wrote:One of the eye tests for mafia is to scan a post for question marks. If you're almost at a 50/50 or above, you're dealing with coasters.

This is complete bullshit especially early in the game. You also clearly have not looked through the games that I posted.

Aj wrote:I told you in my initial wall that I'm not so much a word reader as a motive reader.

Regardless of wheter this is true or not, that does not mean you can use it as an excuse.

Aj wrote:One line questions is what Zang does, just in bulk.

I'm not going to deny that I do a lot of questioning. However, because of this discussion is formed and I am able to come to conclusions.

Aj wrote:ADDRESSING AND DEFENDING ZANG. TML hits Zang up for useless questions and then you proceed to be convinced into voting for him.

So your case against Voided is only based off of me being scum?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:45 am

Post by MrObvious »

In post 804, Zang wrote:
Because I highly doubt that post 788 is true.

I bet you doubt the sky is blue.
"MrObvious clearly isn't listening" ~Zang
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Shmugen »

In post 788, MrObvious wrote:Zang, the reason I was voting you was because it was down to you or AJ. I was under the belief that AJ had soft claimed. That left you.
You deserve to die for misrepping me
and outting the Town Doctor, that is why I wasn't quick to move my vote off you.

This has me SERIOUSLY on edge.

We have a few hours yet. Anyone want to give me a summary on AJ? What I see there is a quality replacement who is providing enough content and arguments that killing him D1 will hinder the quality of the game. I saw lots of players talking about the game being slow and unsatisfying, how will killing AJ fix that for you?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

We aren't basing our lynch on who is active, that's just stupid. Also, don't be lazy. ISO aj and decide for yourself. This attitude of " give me stuff so I can vote aj without being tied to my own opinions " is scummy as hell if aj flips town.

Aj, did you claim yet?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 807, Kthxbye wrote:Aj, did you claim yet?

I did. VT, and expressed that it wouldn't save me anyways.

Zang wrote:

Aj wrote:One line questions is what Zang does, just in bulk.

I'm not going to deny that I do a lot of questioning. However, because of this discussion is formed and I am able to come to conclusions.

Discussion formed... Discussion formed... Who else stated that their questioning was for discussion and then was immediately attacked by VM for not producing any discussion? To be honest, your posts generate more of US talking consistently than you.

As for your defense, you mean the questions you threw at me? Or the meta links?
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by MrObvious »

In post 806, Shmugen wrote:

Why? It's shows he's either scum or bad town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

His actions make him almost guaranteed town. Either that or ineffective SK, since you know who's killing still if it gets to that point. But almost assuredly, Kthx is town.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Zang »

MrObvious - Answer the question.

Aj wrote:Who else stated that their questioning was for discussion and then was immediately attacked by VM for not producing any discussion? To be honest, your posts generate more of US talking consistently than you.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Aj wrote:As for your defense, you mean the questions you threw at me? Or the meta links?

I mean all of post 786 that I addresed to you. Your attempt to dismiss it as just questions is completely false.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Is it me or is AJ the only one actually reading Zang's walls/posts? I certainly am not reading them....
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by MrObvious »

In post 811, Zang wrote:MrObvious - Answer the question.

What question? Kthx, this should answer your question, lol.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Shmugen »

In post 809, MrObvious wrote:
In post 806, Shmugen wrote:

Why? It's shows he's either scum or bad town.

I'm talking about you. People deserve to die because they're scum. You are making it personal.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Shmugen »

In post 807, Kthxbye wrote:We aren't basing our lynch on who is active, that's just stupid. Also, don't be lazy. ISO aj and decide for yourself. This attitude of " give me stuff so I can vote aj without being tied to my own opinions " is scummy as hell if aj flips town.

Aj, did you claim yet?

I ask because I don't see anything and I want people to explain their silly behavior, not because I want a puppet reason to hammer. He enters the game, thinks Zang is scum, and heads in that direction.
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by MrObvious »

In post 814, Shmugen wrote:
People deserve to die because they're scum. You are making it personal.

Look, my top choice is the obvscum, Void. The chance of that happening is nil. The choice seemed to be down to AJ or Zang. I thought AJ had softclaimed. Zang and Void have been buddy-buddy all day. They nitpicked bullshit until my role was outted. I have no problem lynching someone who fucked the town over when the choice is between him and someone who has been far less scummy in my opinion.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Zang »

Damn it, MrObvious. I am asking you a serious question and I expect an answer.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by MrObvious »

What's the question?
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Zang »

In post 790, Zang wrote:Are you admitting that you were wrong about the siblings role or that you never actually believed it?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by MrObvious »

Dude, read the fucking thread. The answer to that has already been given.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Zang »

Then post 788 is not true.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by MrObvious »

Post 788 is most definitely true.
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by MrObvious »

Zang, do you think you're going to get me lynched at this point? Please fucking do. You and void ruined this game. Like I said before, if you aren't scum, I'll never join another game you're in.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Zang »

MrObvious wrote:Post 788 is most definitely true.

Then what happened to this?:
MrObvious wrote:No, Zang is town.

This was in post 686 after the misrep argument and after you claimed doctor.

MrObvious wrote:Like I said before, if you aren't scum, I'll never join another game you're in.

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”