Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Random questions about the game itself are pretty unreliable to answer especially in this part of the game. And I wouldn't answer that considering the time I've been on the site.
Bub gave a good pro-town post in this stage of the game, already trying to analyze posts and get us moving in the right direction.
VOTE: Keybladewielder for now.
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Not necessarily, because even though it's a good start to get out of rvs, it's a bit hasty.
Plus I have yet to see what Flay is actually going to do next.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

In my other game getting out if RVS was quick and when we got the ball rolling discussion really picked up.
And we're already starting the transition.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Consider the discussion we are having now.
Crazy, right?
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Though you've shown me that you aren't too too willing to let stuff slip past you.
I'll be waiting to see what you do next!
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

I was mostly talking about the discussion we're having right now, all fueled by the random vote I made.
While RVS is good for its own sake, it's good to get out of fast, and if things start slowing down doing something to create some sort of discussion is always fine.
I just like to start discussion rolling.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

At first I was confused as to why you thought I was scummy and that it was something that I just missed but when I looked back, there was just a small line of questioning.
Would you mind sharing where exactly you thought I was scummy, and what about Jeromus's post was scummy? I understand that it was a fluffy post, but your vote seems serious and I would like for you to share.
If you aren't sharing your reads it's going to make it a lot harder for people to communicate with you.

Pedit@flay: I tend to like looking for scum, though I'm not sure what you mean by my "waiting and seeing". I don't like waiting, I like starting discussion. That's what I like "seeing".
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Desperado already did, Elyse.

And as for Mr. Flay;
What's the tying in of
saying
five times that I'm waiting, and what I'm actually
doing
? "Waiting" was not a good description of what I was actually doing, because I wasn't really waiting, I was stirring discussion up. Waiting in the term I was using was what the other person was going to do immediately after that. If they weren't going to answer my question or respond to me in their next post I could ask them about it again, but if they weren't going to do anything, there's nothing I could've done on that point. "Waiting" is more of a broader term.

Keyblade is acting all sorts of townyscum. I'm not sure if it's his behavior as a whole or the pressure on him, but it looks like he's already cracked.

And you need to try harder to be in both of your games, because if you're half in 2 games you're no help to anyone.
Would you mind telling me your top scumreads Keyblade?
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Trickling out of my V/LA, I will have extended computer access some time tonight or tomorrow.
And KBW you said you would get an avatar if Rainbow unvoted you. Well she did. Get one plz.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Scratch that.
My dad, the douche he is, stole the keyboard for the computer.
I'll try to figure out what else to do.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

UNVOTE:
I apologize for my inactivity and downright bad play, but from here on out I'm going to do my best to improve that. And of course I'll be more active.
That said:

jeromus
:
As far of the way of reads go, he's done a little but not enough to make it look like he's contributing. Following that, he's made many snarky comments, avoided some questions, and hasn't really had the best play. He's even made a lot of posts with not very much content per. #180 does a good job of encapsulating his play to this point.
Leaning Scum

Mr. Flay

Has played good active play, finding things and trying to help the town a lot. The case Bub is putting on him is basically revolving around the first post that he made, where he said that he hasn't been playing for a while and might be bad. The way I see it it's a perfectly natural post to make, and he has been playing a good game since.
Leaning Town

qwints

Various lurky, short posts, though most have content. The fact that he hasn't made extravagant posts or anything with too much content makes it difficult to get a read on him. Though it could just be he's trying to soar under the radar.
Null

ArcAngel9

Has 6 posts, one of which (#44) is legitimate. It's not a bad post, but it could still use more.
Null-Lurker

Blue Yoshi

Hasn't been around much, and has made very sub-par posts. He thinks he's helping stir up activity, but with the current state of the thread, it's obvious he isn't trying very hard. Maybe he should suck it up and start trying harder.
Null-Lurker

Bomb

Was a productive player with good, content filled posts that were albeit short. He is now replacing out, but unless his replacement does something totally insane then he's one of those that is a pretty good slot.
Null-Town

Bub Bidderskins

A very attacking player who posts a lot of content. Though the style of play that he's using makes it seem like he's done this before, so I don't know whether it's because he's town or if it's just his all-around playstyle of why he's attacking like this. His first attack on Flay just seemed really vague. I'm thinking he's town, but I'm still wary.
Null-Townish

Keybladewielder

I...don't need to say anything about this one. Get an avatar plz.
Town-VI

Elyse

Has one of the higher postcounts with a below-average amount of content still. Acts a little bit rude which doesn't help. This is like a jeromus case, though not as severe.
Town-Leaning Scum

Rainbowdash

All the postcount of jeromus and Elyse, but with a lot of good content. Is a really helpful player and consistently shows good involvement in the game. Definitely the best player.
Town

YOLO

Has been a really lurking player (actually only has 5 posts) and even asked someone else why they were lurking. Only one of his 5 posts were really that useful to look at, and it was just a catch-up post that didn't explain much about him.

Desperado

Currently tunneling jeromus, but is doing it in a towny way. Is really involved in the game and deserves to be called town.
Leaning Town

I don't really like writing posts more than 8 lines because then I stop and do something else, which is why I started writing this post 8 hours ago.
I guess this doesn't speak well for the future. I barely even remember all that is in this post.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

qwints wrote:Going back to answer a question:

In post 186, YOLO wrote:Yet you moved your vote a few posts later for something like 'content free posting'. Is this really such a big scumtell to you that you would contradict your earlier statement?

The game was stalling as basically nothing had been posted over an entire day. I'm glad to see it didn't prevent you from contributing.

Blue Yoshi, how can you do a gigantic read post like that and not come out with a vote?

I didn't want to hammer Jeromus without a claim, and a vote on any of my other scumspects would be seen by some....people as wagon-avoiding and scummy.

I don't know if I'm the only one who is seeing this, but Key seems really anxious to pull this lynch through. To the point where it doesn't seem like horrible noobishness with a touch of VI. It legitimately seems scummy.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

You can go on V/LA whenever you want. You've already done it before.
Also it's not the fact that he's posting more that is baffling me, it's the incessant need to want to end the day with a lynch.
I really think his "I wanna go on V/LA" excuse doesn't work. Even if it is legitimate, it's coming to the point where he's deliberately setting back the game, whether or not Jeromus is scum.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

If it's hindering you and the game to not go on V/LA, do it. It's fine.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Quick note: my 15th b-day is tomorrow so my activity will be...average of what it has been this game. <_<
Also officially stating intent to hammer within 48 hours.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Jeromus, are you really saying that d1 lunches are SUPPOSED to be for lunching town to gather information?
Saying that it's okay to lynch you to know that you are town doesn't help, and you nonchalantly letting everyone else lynch who they please never helps anyone.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

I still don't get why why you're okay with lynching town, especially yourself. Don't you think better things could be done?
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

*sigh*
Due to recent traumas and things which don't really need to be mentioned here, I'm going to
/replace out
to keep the rest of my sanity.
But hey, maybe someone else will be able to breathe more life into this game.
I look forward to playing with some of you when my life picks up again. Ciao!
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Nice job Flay and Yolo. I had been watching this game since I replaced out.
I'd still like to know the background behind my nightkill. I still see it as my night kill, as I replaced out during the night.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

I still performed my job as a VT optimally. Apologies to FourTrouble for the trouble I caused him, haha.
Computer obtained.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”