jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by jeromus »

It was more that Elyse and qwintz are eliciting the same sort of scummy behaviour
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by jeromus »

Sorry for tiny posts, I'm only really able to post from my tablet on smoke breaks at work during the day.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Vote AA

Sheep me (that means follow votes/thoughts if you really dont know) or get lynched maybe your only options.

AA really has done buggerall this game. Last few comments are calling the attack on HD "not fair" which is a really bizzare choice of wording, and maybe calling jeromus scum? I dunno. I really cant tell any of her reads at this point and when we are weeks into the game thats a pretty major issue.

She actually hasnt even votes since RVS. Lets wagon this instead of whatever yall are doing elsewhere.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

I think BY is worse because of his fake contributions. He's actually trying to make it look like he is doing something whereas AA just isn't.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by jeromus »

NOPE.

BY, sure, but I see D1 lynch as going towards one of two things.

Lynch scum on obvious tells, or lynch someone that TELLS you something. My flipping town tells you something, because people have actually interacted with me. I don't like AA as a D1 lynch.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Elyse »

What is that big NOPE in reference to?

And you flipping town doesn't do much since you were pretty much universally scummy.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by jeromus »

Nope was in reference to an AA lynch. If you think she's really hugely scummy, go for it, but RBD seems to be going for the next best thing with you off my wagon and AA hasn't interacted with anyone, really. It's just not helpful as far as D1 lynches go.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Jeromus, are you really saying that d1 lunches are SUPPOSED to be for lunching town to gather information?
Saying that it's okay to lynch you to know that you are town doesn't help, and you nonchalantly letting everyone else lynch who they please never helps anyone.
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So if AA is town jeromus is probably town. Same with jeromus being scum meaning AA is scum.

Good to know good to know. Note those are both "A is true means B is true" without "B is true A is true" attached.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by jeromus »

No, I'm saying D1 lynches are supposed to either get scum OR information.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

I still don't get why why you're okay with lynching town, especially yourself. Don't you think better things could be done?
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by jeromus »

I think we could be lynching Elyse, but I don't see that happening today - Also, I came back from the dead, I'm pretty shaken right now. Have a little respect.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 287, Rainbowdash wrote:I actually thought I unvoted so was hammering.
Fucking seriously??

Argh. UNVOTE: jeromus based on recent activity. He's probably still the strongest D1 lynch but the last few posts have been supertown. Although he still gave a full player-by-player which is annoying...

Also Elyse is giving me hives. WTH??
Retired as of October 2014.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Desperado »

I have no intention of unvoting right now. Jeromus' obsession with lynching for information is troubling--how on earth is "AA hasn't interacted with anyone" a good reason not to lynch them? Taken to it's logical conclusion, all scum have to do is literally not play (seriously check AA's iso--they may as well have v/la'd from the word Go and saved us all the trouble of reading their "contributions" to the game) in order to avoid a D1 lynch.

Here's what I don't get: YOLO was the only person, IIRC, to express any legitimate reservations on a Jeromus lynch prior to the qwints and Rainbow fake hammers, which were incredibly unsubtle. Now we're unvoting due to a series of reactions that could just as easily be forced as genuine? Elyse's switch was particularly abrupt--how do you go from cheerleading a lynch to a hard townread based on one sentence?

I'm just not buying it. If someone presents themselves as a better lynch then I'll consider it, by all means, but until then my vote is staying on Jeromus.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by 10506670 »

Deadline: 3/15/2013, 10:00pm PST

Votecount 1.11.0
jeromus
(3): Desperado, qwints, Keybladewielder
Mr. Flay
(1): Bub Bidderskins
Elyse
(1): jeromus
Human Destroyer
(1): YOLO
ArcAngel9
(1): Rainbowdash
Blue Yoshi
(1): Elyse
Not voting (4): Bomb, ArcAngel9, Blue Yoshi, Mr. Flay

With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch.

Last edited by 10506670 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by jeromus »

If I was going to die, a player-by-player makes sense.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 302, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote AA

Sheep me (that means follow votes/thoughts if you really dont know) or get lynched maybe your only options.

AA really has done buggerall this game. Last few comments are calling the attack on HD "not fair" which is a really bizzare choice of wording, and maybe calling jeromus scum? I dunno. I really cant tell any of her reads at this point and when we are weeks into the game thats a pretty major issue.

She actually hasnt even votes since RVS. Lets wagon this instead of whatever yall are doing elsewhere.

Scum trying to frame me and get me lynch in my absence
HD and Qwints , you know what I am talking about, and you know how scum targets me, I have nothing to hide,
Please lynch this person today
VOTE: Rainbowdash
I have very limited access to Internet , I perhaps be able to login once in a day. So pls keep that in mind
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:07 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 250, Keybladewielder wrote:YOLO: way out there, not focusing much on this game, seems to be voting HD because he suggested prod on YOLO.

OMGUP.

In post 266, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 246, YOLO wrote:I definitely do not agree with the L-1 wagon on Jeromus and I am completely surprised Rainbowdash even goes as far as to ask for a claim. Where is the case on Jeromus? I can see the 'few content in lots of posts' argument but that's not nearly enough for a lynch, especially not when deadline is so far away. Someone should unvote Jeromus asap.
So make a different case. Are you seriously suggesting Bomb-scum replaced out while under no pressure and HD-scum came in, learned his role, and immediately slipped? If not,
why are you voting him
? We're very far from RVS by now.

All those things are irrelevant. If I see a scummy post, I pursue it, I don't go 'Well this guy's predecessor was under no pressure and he just replaced in, so this game is probably not going to do anything scummy in his first post so I'm wrong'. In fact, this suggestion seems quite absurd.

Also, I see no content from HD. He blatantly said he didn't read the game yet. His newest post is just ":roll:". I see ample reason to vote him. If anything, this player should be wagon'd. Hard.

In post 282, Keybladewielder wrote:I say after today's lynch (probably jeromus) we lynch YOLO tomorrow. That anti-town post with his HD vote is scummy, not to mention he's probably protecting scumbuddy jeromus by not voting him.

Scum likes to set up future lynches. That's all I'm going to say here because I cannot grasp the true form of KBW's posts.

In post 293, Elyse wrote:
In post 280, jeromus wrote:
In post 277, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 275, qwints wrote:Blocked by the mod. Lame.

Jeromus, how do you not know what sheeping is?

are you seriously fallign for that? He is lying!!!!!

Come on, with so many days till deadline? Well, go town or whatever. Enjoy the rest of your uncomfortably aggressive and personal game

He said go town, thinking he was lynched. He's town guys.

UNVOTE: Jeromus
VOTE: BlueYoshi

Though I'm very way of others who saw that post by jeromus and didn't comment on it, especially Rainbow.

Is this for real? You don't think Jeromus-scum could've used his brain and figured he was already being voted by quints,
especially after the mod had already replied to quints in thread
. This 'confirmed town' bullshit seems like a really easy way to jump off a L-1 wagon. Major FOS Elyse.

In post 274, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 246, YOLO wrote:
In post 220, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm going to approach this game differently than I usually do, since I'm a bit lacking on the time front.

Why do you replace in if you don't have enough time to play properly? On top of that, the replacement queue tells me this isn't the only game you replaced into. This 'not enough time' excuse for playing differently seems bullshit to me.

Vote: Human Destroyer

What is wrong in asking about review of an on going game? How does that makes anyone scum? Replacement doesn't insist one to read through all the pages, its a choice of a player how they want to put their views in a game. That doesn't make them scum
you reason to vote HD is not fair and very anti-town.

Not fair -> This isn't primary school. I don't care about playing fair, as long as I play by the rules.

In post 297, Elyse wrote:Dude, I'm trying to save your butt. Why the hell would I try to prevent an easy lynch as scum?

Extreme WIFOM here.

He's lying you say... with three excalamation marks you say... and then? I'd think lying is a prett bad offense, but I don't see a vote or a FOS or even an accusation. That reminds me, where are those reads you promised earlier? You don't have the time to put short reads down but you do have time to post 'LOL Quints', 'Ur not fair' and 'OMGUS Rainbowdash'.
I actually feel very enthusiastic about wagon'ing this player.

Unvote. Vote: ArcAngel9

Still hungry for a Human Destroyer lynch though. Wagons gogogo.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 am

Post by qwints »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ArcAngel9
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

You folks are lucky, this is next on my priority list.

Content in the next hour or two.
Are you ready for this?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Elyse »

DEAR GOD YOU PEOPLE FRUSTRATE ME.
In post 312, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 287, Rainbowdash wrote:I actually thought I unvoted so was hammering.
Fucking seriously??

Argh. UNVOTE: jeromus based on recent activity. He's probably still the strongest D1 lynch but the last few posts have been supertown. Although he still gave a full player-by-player which is annoying...

Also Elyse is giving me hives. WTH??

So supertown, but still the best lynch?
In post 313, Desperado wrote:I have no intention of unvoting right now. Jeromus' obsession with lynching for information is troubling--how on earth is "AA hasn't interacted with anyone" a good reason not to lynch them? Taken to it's logical conclusion, all scum have to do is literally not play (seriously check AA's iso--they may as well have v/la'd from the word Go and saved us all the trouble of reading their "contributions" to the game) in order to avoid a D1 lynch.

Here's what I don't get: YOLO was the only person, IIRC, to express any legitimate reservations on a Jeromus lynch prior to the qwints and Rainbow fake hammers, which were incredibly unsubtle. Now we're unvoting due to a series of reactions that could just as easily be forced as genuine? Elyse's switch was particularly abrupt--how do you go from cheerleading a lynch to a hard townread based on one sentence?

I'm just not buying it. If someone presents themselves as a better lynch then I'll consider it, by all means, but until then my vote is staying on Jeromus.

I explained my change in reads. I'm not that narrow minded. If I see what I think is a towntell, I'm not going keep thinking someone is scum. Sorry if you don't agree with my explanation. I'm not going to make things up to appease you.
In post 316, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 302, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote AA

Scum trying to frame me and get me lynch in my absence
HD and Qwints , you know what I am talking about, and you know how scum targets me, I have nothing to hide,
Please lynch this person today
VOTE: Rainbowdash
I have very limited access to Internet , I perhaps be able to login once in a day. So pls keep that in mind

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST VOTE ON THE PAGE. HOW SAD IS THAT?
Rainbow has been bothering me lately. Especially trying to damn AA for no real reason. I've stated why Blue Yoshi is a better lynch. Add to that that he ignores anything anyone says about him. Why is AA a better lynch?
In post 317, YOLO wrote:
In post 293, Elyse wrote:
In post 280, jeromus wrote:

Come on, with so many days till deadline? Well, go town or whatever. Enjoy the rest of your uncomfortably aggressive and personal game

He said go town, thinking he was lynched. He's town guys.

UNVOTE: Jeromus
VOTE: BlueYoshi

Though I'm very way of others who saw that post by jeromus and didn't comment on it, especially Rainbow.

Is this for real? You don't think Jeromus-scum could've used his brain and figured he was already being voted by quints,
especially after the mod had already replied to quints in thread
. This 'confirmed town' bullshit seems like a really easy way to jump off a L-1 wagon. Major FOS Elyse.

Qwints had nothing to do with his hammer. Rainbow was the supposed hammer. Nice misrepresentation, though. And where did I say he was "confirmed town". Another misrep. And EVERYONE ELSE IS JUMPING OFF THE WAGON. I DID IT FIRST. WHY IS THAT SCUMMY? I THOUGHT (and still think) WHAT JEROMUS SAID WAS A TOWNTELL SO I UNVOTED. And if I deserve a major FoS, why the hell aren't you voting me?
In post 317, YOLO wrote:
In post 297, Elyse wrote:Dude, I'm trying to save your butt. Why the hell would I try to prevent an easy lynch as scum?

Extreme WIFOM here.

Really? Show me the scum motivation in stopping a town lynch. Not jumping off at the end and still having it go through, but stopping it. Go ahead.
In post 317, YOLO wrote:

He's lying you say... with three excalamation marks you say... and then? I'd think lying is a prett bad offense, but I don't see a vote or a FOS or even an accusation. That reminds me, where are those reads you promised earlier? You don't have the time to put short reads down but you do have time to post 'LOL Quints', 'Ur not fair' and 'OMGUS Rainbowdash'.
I actually feel very enthusiastic about wagon'ing this player.

Unvote. Vote: ArcAngel9

Still hungry for a Human Destroyer lynch though. Wagons gogogo.

Terrible reasoning.

Why is everyone hopping on the AA lynch for no reason? Actually, everyone who is voting for AA, explain why he is a better lynch than BY. I really don't see what he did wrong besides doing nothing. Other people did nothing too, and BY even tried to make it look like he was doing something when he wasn't.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Elyse »

Also I'm still fuzzy about what qwints meant when he said blocked by the mod or whatever. What went down there?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 am

Post by qwints »

I fake hammered first,and the mod noticed before anyone else did (about 30 minutes later).

In post 272, qwints wrote:VOTE: jeromus plz die now

In post 273, 10506670 wrote:
Not falling for it qwints... though I nearly locked the thread because of you.

About 3 hours later rainbowash did the same thing which Jeromus apparently reacted to with "go town".

This doesn't matter cause AA is now obv scum.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Elyse »

Ohhhhhhhh.

That actually explains a lot.

But why is AA obv scum?
Human Destroyer