Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 2123, BT wrote:Fair enough, but you say this caused you to think that kuribo's claim was weird. How does that make sense if SAD's claim was to be the only "weird" one?

I looked Wendell up at the same time I looked up d'angelo. Wendell snitched on the organization... but in this game, he was given a power over D'angelo? That's what was weird to me. I don't know anything about Wendell other than what i read, so for all I know he could still be loyal as of season 1 (the season this game is based on). And the name of his ability is straight with me.

In post 2123, BT wrote:
In post 2122, Kise wrote:You were the same way, as someone who went along with wagoning me to be with the majority. When I claimed doc, "nah I don't believe him, he's scum" is what came from you too. You also gave some reason for it - something to do with docs shouldn't taunt people. So YEAH, it read like a bullshit reason to keep voting the doc and get me out via lynch rather than at night when I could have eyes watching over me.

I actually
wasn't
voting you
until
the doc claim.

Ok true. I remember it only a little bit. SAD was the greater offender to me.

In post 2123, BT wrote:If you're looking for opportunistic "he claimed doc, let's finish him" conspirators, one of them flipped town tonight.

Did I say I was looking? Why even feel urged to compare yourself to dead town? :roll:
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:58 am

Post by camn »

@kise - As noted, I am not expanding townreads at this time. I will expand on BT during pass 2.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:30 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 2121, camn wrote:
ChannelDeliBird
SCUM
. Im actuly proposing RVS BUSSING and COACHINGas real tells here. I know there MIGHT be daytalk, but not for sure right?

I actually agree that scum are more likely to vote for one of their buddies randomly at game start BUT if you were looking for that tell from me, you would have to be looking at this post rather than this. As a personal rule, nothing past my first vote (if even that) is random so the circumstances of your tell do not apply to my absta vote. And yes, I know I'm saying that if TML, for whom I am voting, flips scum, then you would be able to look at me with that tell. But, of course, just because scum random-voting one of their buddies is a psychological possibility, that doesn't mean that only scum do it.

As for coaching, I haven't really ever noticed scum doing it more than town. Absta's post frustrated me, I told him how to fix it. I would gain from him heeding it as scum, sure, but town-me also gains from absta reading more by opening up more discussion.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 am

At the start of today, I'm happy enough with my townreads on Cerulean, kuribo, Pless and BT not to go there right now, plus of course Zdenek. I'm going to have another look at Kise, camn, DeasVail, Nostredeus, Benmage and Jason just to refresh my reads at the very least.
#greenshirtthursdays
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 am

Post by kuribo »

CDB, why no mention of Ben's vote on you? And no mention of his lack of explanation?

@Ben: 1 being not at all and 10 being absolutely sure: how sure are you about CDB being scum?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:55 am

If Ben wants me to respond to it, he'll have to say something about it. I've already rebutted actual things that people have said about me. As I said, I intend to reread him, so how that vote affects his alignment will wait until then. I pretty much completely ignored him yesterday because I was prepared to assume that he and Zdenek were town for the time being.
#greenshirtthursdays
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Nostredeus »

vote: TML

That should happen today. Currently away from a computer but I'll explain when I get back. :-)
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:02 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 3, Votecount 2

ChannelDeliBird (1) - Benmage
The Mini-Librarian (3) - ChannelDelibird, BT, Nostredeus

Not voting (9) :
Cerulean, Plessiezarus, JasonT1981, camn, Zdenek, The Mini-Librarian, Deasvail, kuribo, Kise

• With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of March at 17:15pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-09 13:15:28)

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Cerulean »

Actually that point about Cdb looking like he was coaching absta probably means they aren't partnered. I'm quite certain scum have daytalk, so that coaching would have been done in the qt most likely. Not in the thread where it could be used against the other if one flips.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Cerulean »

Bt is looking townier lately, but after he kept talking about how suspicious Sotty was, I'm a bit surprised he didn't mention it at all.

I think all the people I spent so much time reading through are probably town: bt, kuribo, and Cdb and of course sad. I'm still wary of kise, so well see, but I still do think there's something to him suspecting us after saying he protected us.

I need to reread through some things, but that won't happen for a couple days. Empire said he would take a closer look at tml after the two cases came out against him and read through his meta again today, I'm leaving that read up to him.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:58 am

Post by BT »

In post 2125, Kise wrote:
Did I say I was looking? Why even feel urged to compare yourself to dead town? :roll:

You actually didn't
say
anything -- I have no idea if you still think this way or not. Wasn't comparing anything, either, just a playful comment that means nothing unless you still think the exact same way.

In post 2134, Cerulean wrote:Bt is looking townier lately, but after he kept talking about how suspicious Sotty was, I'm a bit surprised he didn't mention it at all.

You mean today? sottyrulez's slot gave me a hell of a time but I was planning to give them a break today, mostly for stuff like this (don't necessarily agree, but found it to be townie). I also chose to believe their claim that their read on me was wavering, but that was mostly due to gut. (I was going to say all of this today but then they flipped.)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2116, BT wrote:Are you planning to actually contribute today, Zdenek? It would be nice.

I'm planning to, but I'm not going to post for the sake of posting. If I find something solid, I'll post it.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2121, camn wrote:OK.. That puts the final scum (unknown number) in the following pool, in my thinking:
[Jason, BT, ChannelDeliBird, Kise]
I think the Vig/SK is probably in that pool as well, but meh. I havnt really thought about that.

The vig is in your scum list?
Do you think the other killer is a vig?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 87, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 18, jasonT1981 wrote:VOTE: Baby Spice

pfft please, Sporty Spice was the hottest.

Vote Jason

I think I'm legally obliged to defend the honour of the cutest of the Spice Girls.

This could have been her breadcrumbing her role.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

hrrg. You know what, I do kind of get what you guys are saying about the absta thing, especially since I do tend to bus early. My day 2 play was just really natural to me though, especially considering how many town read/not mafia reads I had. It just made sense to work from those down.

I'm leaning towards kise right now. Need to actually spend some time parsing through this shit but yeah,
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:40 am

Post by camn »

@zd- I use the term loosely. At this point there is no way to distinguish a vig from a SK, other than florid speculation.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2129, kuribo wrote:@Ben: 1 being not at all and 10 being absolutely sure: how sure are you about CDB being scum?

I dont know... 4-6. I haven't look closely enough at her/involvement/the wagon.

All I know is the peripherals. There was shit contribution.. into a wagon... a (small)burst of actual contribution. Wagon disperses. Back to shit contribution.

Town spun themselves round and round yesterday. And once CDB was in the clear, he vanished.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 am

Her!?

Anyway, 2091. I understand the skepticism but I don't think anyone who knows me at all would be particularly surprised by my activity patterns.
#greenshirtthursdays
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2140, camn wrote:@zd- I use the term loosely. At this point there is no way to distinguish a vig from a SK, other than florid speculation.

So the vig who you should probably read as town based on day play is in your scum group?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 am

Post by camn »

I don't really know what you are asking. Day play?
What do I know about an unknown night player's day game?

This is how I see it:
certain players might be have nightkills, based on my assessment of target interaction.
Certain players might be scum, based on anti-town play.
these are completely independent variables, in my mind.
Having a nightkill doesn't make you town.

I use the word "vig" for convenience this early in the game, to indicate a solo nightkiller. Alignment is independent of this, like almost every power role.

I apologize if that's confusing- I will try and be more clear in the future.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don't have much time now, but I still might have a BT scumread. I'll explain later if I do.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:23 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2105, ChannelDelibird wrote:How do you feel about camn then? She's been softclaiming vig pretty hard.

I want to clarify that I no longer believe this to be the case.

Camn as Vig would have killed me. She doesn't need to Lurker kill when she can kill someone she sees as annoying town.

Camn as SK probably would have done the same. But zoneace's slot being alive was beneficial to a third party.

And just so I can give Ben more conniptions fits, if I were scum, I'd have taken a shot at her: if she was vig, then great I killed the vig. If she was BP SK, there'd be one less kill and I'd push her Lynch. In fact, I'd probably no kill and set her up to get lynched after my scum flip. That's neither here nor there.

Therefore I highly doubt camn gets a NK.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:31 am

Meh. Fair enough. I don't really give a shit whether camn is a vig or not right now.
#greenshirtthursdays
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:41 am

Post by kuribo »

Hey kise, you've posted twice today

Aren't you forgetting something?

The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:50 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Kise has asked to replace himself with his alt, Shaft. So he does.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”