Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Whiskers »

Pageget.

In post 1322, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1321, Tajun wrote:Secondly, PH was the primary CW to Aldus, not Sky, and I note that Aldus never once tried to go after Sky, so

PH was not the primary counter wagon to Aldus, Aldus was the primary counter to PH and then a Sky push appeared as a last minute alternate push that was a counter to Aldus.

Actually, I'm not sure how accurate this is. ProHawk and Aldus had varying levels of support all Day 1-- where would you put HD, for example? He was almost a lynch, is he primary counter to Prohawk? Or vice-versa??

Also: as far as it matters,

Vote: HD

ALSO: 4nxi3ty, I asked you some questions, were you planning to answer any of them?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

sure, can you point out which questions you want answered that I missed for me?

In post 1318, Thor665 wrote:Sky got enough late minute support Day 1 versus a wolf and also has the organic read moment so I'm really thinking that wagon push is fairly derp at this stage.

@Tajun
@4nxi3ty
@auspicious
@Majiffy

Now would be a really awesome time to actually explain your Sky push, which I think only Auspicious and Majiffy have tried to do.

<.< If there was enough support for sky lynch d1, I wouldn't have joined the aldus lynch. Already explained my Sky push all throughout d1 and d2.

with how Sky, Thor, and Whiskers are all comfortable with an HD lynch definitely not feeling it; even with HD's recent decision to not post in this thread.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:41 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hmm assuming these are the questions...
In post 1269, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1264, 4nxi3ty wrote:^testing waters to see who he can push as a wolf.

What? Yeah, if you assume I'm scum and look for scum motivation in everything I do.

When I said that, I had a few people in mind, although I didn't know which ones they were. IDK who said what.

But, how is that "testing the waters" at all? I said specifically the group I'd look at-- the people who put him in Null-town. I don't even know why I'd need to test waters; I know that as scum, I either throw my buddy under the bus, or put him in my null-to-town reads.

4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 1171, Whiskers wrote:Majiffy and Rob for mafia scum. Let me go look for associative tells before I self hammer.
same pattern, "do the thing that is too blatant for scum to do."
And, what is this? What did I do here, that you think I think is "too blatant for scum to do"?

4nxi3ty wrote:today Whiskers says Aus is likely mafia, yet drops that in favor of a majiffy/rob scumteam theory? another scumteam theory including me and HD, then changes to me being wolf and HD being scummy for interactions with Uct andor Aldus?(not quite clear wether whiskers is implying HD is scum with Uct or Aldus)
Do you have a point? Was there a point to this post? Are you trying to discredit me? You need lessons for Majiffy?

It might be worth considering that I don't know who is scum and I am throwing ideas out for other people to consider while I consider theirs. The exchange of information.
I have a couple of people who I think
could
be wolves, but I don't see any super strong clues left behind by Aldus. Easier to spot (or guess), is the Mafia, since Uct left a bunch of associations to look at, and there are two of them (and chances are, they're buddying).
re: testing waters -- feels like your calling a group of people wolf intentionally not committing to one in particular to leave your options open. As town I would expect you to reach a conclusion about who is wolf and push that lynch, especially with how you are adamant that the right play today is to lynch wolf.

re: too blatant for scum to do -- "before I self hammer" (not sure why this question since the answer was obvious from my initial post)

re: what's the point? -- your jumps in scum theories looks more like you trying to cast a wide net and paint as many people as scummy as you can, rather than just an open exchange of information.
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Josh Lyman »

Tenth Votecount (Day Two)

Human Destroyer: (2) ProHawk, Whiskers
ProHawk: (1) Human Destroyer
Sky: (4) Tajun, 4nxi3ty, auspicious, Majiffy
Thor665: (2) Sky, Rob13
Whiskers: (1) Thor665

Not Voting: :cool:

(expired on 2013-02-28 04:19:34)

10 alive, 6 for lynch

V/LA: ...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1323, Tajun wrote:Hmm, thought that I wrote more than that. Still, his reactions are dick-town and not dick-scum. Basically, he calls out people for bad behaviour and is frustrated when the town is screwing up. Yeah, still gut, but I'm not lynching a gut town read.

You've clearly never seen me as scum ;)
Thanks for tackling it though.

In post 1323, Tajun wrote:I must be a Smurfing moron then, because all I can see here is that in either case you get the exact same info, ie. not likely a wolf if you buy that premise (which I don't really).

Well, yeah, maybe you are a moron, but let's look at this;

You're saying the order doesn't matter and the only question is whether it suggests he is or isn't Werewolf.
But, why does it *ever* possibly call into question that he's a werewolf. The answer is because the lynch was a werewolf and theoretically the other werewolf would have attempted to avoid lynching their bud and pushed for a counter wagon.

But, right there, we see that order matters - because unless the wolf was pushed first there is no need for other wolf to push a counter.

So, if it does matter - than order of when the wagons appear matters.
Make sense?
Go play more newbies...

In post 1323, Tajun wrote:The way you phrased it seems like you are saying "we wouldn't have two primary wagons on wolves at the end of day one, because a wolf wouldn't start a wagon on another wolf, therefore sky is not likely a wolf". This is a brutally bad interpretation of what happened, as a) Aldus did not start that wagon, join that wagon, or have anything to do with that wagon other than give a townread on sky, and b) Sky only jumped to Aldus when it was clear that he was getting lynched with or without his help.

A) This is not relevant to my point.
B) This is also not relevant to my point.
You've also kind of misrepresented my point, but I am saying that, of the available suspects, Sky is less likely a wolf than others.
I also think he looks town for other reasons besides that which makes him less likely mafia and thus a poor lynch.
Also, as you mock this, I would note I'm using more and better logic than your case so...maybe I should just say gut and scream 'nyah!' at you or something? Get over your bad self and at least try to address the points in a sensible way if you're going to attack them - also, are you seriously arguing Sky=werewolf here? You appear to be trying to do so.

In post 1324, Whiskers wrote:Then whyyyy switch to me in your next post?

Because I'd rather lynch scum than town, and don't really think it's a bad idea to leave a werewolf alive to generate night kills. So I'm lynching top scumspects regardless of my belief of the wolf/maf scale - also, you using 'but I may not be a wolf!' as a immediate defense tends to make me think of you as more scummy than less.

In post 1325, Whiskers wrote:Actually, I'm not sure how accurate this is. ProHawk and Aldus had varying levels of support all Day 1-- where would you put HD, for example? He was almost a lynch, is he primary counter to Prohawk? Or vice-versa??

HD was a counter to Ald, and actually looking at it and Uct's move it suggests he's either likely town or mafia - I should probably read into that shift more, but I think I'm actually taking him off the table for me today.

Also, seriously, you call my concept into question but can't even mangle together an opinion of your own?
You need death now.

In post 1326, 4nxi3ty wrote:Already explained my Sky push all throughout d1 and d2.

Bullet point it pl0x. One sentence or two is fine and even preferred.

In post 1326, 4nxi3ty wrote:with how Sky, Thor, and Whiskers are all comfortable with an HD lynch definitely not feeling it; even with HD's recent decision to not post in this thread.

Wanna vote Whiskers then?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1329, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1326, 4nxi3ty wrote:Already explained my Sky push all throughout d1 and d2.

I've already done this once today:
In post 1200, 4nxi3ty wrote:cross-coaching between him and uct. And his reactions to being attacked are jumpy, to the point of hostility in some cases.

Thor wrote:
Wanna vote Whiskers then?

nah too little time and too many people with townreads on Whiskers. Leaving the Sky lynch now will force a lynch onto HD, which I am not particularly interested in.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 1304, Thor665 wrote:And my scum plan behind that is...what, so when you flip town I have weakly hopped off your wagon?
Fething brilliant I am.

It's more that I think you're just making this up as you go along, and for whatever reason, I have better value alive than dead to you.

In post 1321, Tajun wrote:Again, mostly gut, but that is the best metric I have.

Good grief. Anyone up for a Tajun lynch? Comments like this make me seriously worried as to why he hasn't received enough attention this entire game.

In post 1330, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 1329, Thor665 wrote:

I've already done this once today:
In post 1200, 4nxi3ty wrote:cross-coaching between him and uct. And his reactions to being attacked are jumpy, to the point of hostility in some cases.

So your grandiose case that has harangued me for the past two days has been based upon one comment. Better yet, a textbook scum tell? That's like if a doctor found a lump on a patient and instantly assumed it was cancer. It's foolish to make such an assumption. When asked for a prognosis, you give no other reason but gut, along with everyone else on my wagon.

To this I say, lynch me.

But enjoy your malpractice lawsuit that follows.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by ProHawk »

The clinically correct term Sky, would be excise me ;)
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Thor, HD was a counter to Ald, but it wasn't initiated by Ald, so how does that remove the likelihood of him being a wolf?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Actually, 4nx, those weren't the questions I was looking at when I said it-- but yeah, thanks for answering those too.

no, I had a couple of posts with a few non-sarcastic questions to you-- one of them is kind of embedded in the Wall, but the other has your name in large font.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Less than 50 hours remaining. Anyone willing to compromise on Sky and isn't already on it should probably put on their big boy pants and place a vote proper.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by ProHawk »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sky

I got em on now Majiffy.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Majiffy »

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Rob14 »

Very busy this week, so I'm not going to be posting much, I don't think. Considering the deadline,

Intent to hammer Sky.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Majiffy »

Finally a fucking flip.

||
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Whiskers »

You've got a better case than on Alduskkel.

Which could just mean Sky is playing, where Alduskkel was lurking.

In which case, sorry, Sky.

But, yeah. I won't oppose this lynch, because... eh. I could see it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Whiskers »

IOW, consider this
my
"intent to hammer", except I'm letting Sky do his prelynch stuff and letting Rob drop the vote.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Whiskers »

ALSO: does it look like Aus is doing the same thing toDay that Thor did yesterDay?

Not to mention HD is kind of missing.

And I DO agree with Sky that Tajun has flown completely under the radar all game, his activity looks exactly like Aldus's to me.

Just things to help me remember. ^
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Majiffy »

Sup with your D key brah.

||
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Dat prod dodge

2 people already claimed intent to hammer so not even bothering
Are you ready for this?
auspicious
auspicious
Townie
auspicious
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by auspicious »

In post 1338, Rob14 wrote:Very busy this week, so I'm not going to be posting much, I don't think. Considering the deadline,

Intent to hammer Sky.

That's a little more like it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Whiskers »

@auspicious:
Why do you not like HD for a lynch? I don't mean for toDay, I just mean at all.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1333, ProHawk wrote:Thor, HD was a counter to Ald, but it wasn't initiated by Ald, so how does that remove the likelihood of him being a wolf?

:neutral:

In other news, Whiskers still looks worse than Sky, and everyone who was screaming at me for being a jerk for opposing Whiskers and pushing Sky is now pushing Sky and opposing Whiskers.
Is this some sort of new game meta where it's just 'call Thor scummy no matter what he does and then do the opposite' playstyle?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1347, Thor665 wrote:Is this some sort of new game meta where it's just 'call Thor scummy no matter what he does and then do the opposite' playstyle?

Yeah I've actually got everyone but you in a QT and we're giggling like schoolgirl over this. Took you long enough to catch on.

||
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

It would explain a lot.

Return to “Completed Open Games”