Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Elyse »

Oh, ok. Yeah, I agree. But I don't think that's really town motivated. I think it's more I'll-tell-everyone-what-to-do-so-I-won't-have-to-do-anything-myself motivated.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 am

Post by jeromus »

Sorry to correct you Qwints, but that's not called Town Leader, it's called "Self-righteous prick". :p I'll cut down on it, I know it just shits people.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 am

Post by jeromus »

In post 125, Elyse wrote:Oh, ok. Yeah, I agree. But I don't think that's really town motivated. I think it's more I'll-tell-everyone-what-to-do-so-I-won't-have-to-do-anything-myself motivated.

You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Elyse »

Are you going to respond to my post before or my vote on you or should I just not interact with you anymore?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by jeromus »

I think we need to be seated separately so we don't bombard each other with spitballs.

You haven't really said much worth addressing. The main thing you disputed was that you weren't "screaming", which, I must admit, was my bad. Hyperbole is just fun.

Not once did you bring up any other content you've posted. So tell me again, what did you want me to respond to?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

This is what I would like a response to
In post 123, Elyse wrote:
In post 117, jeromus wrote:
5) I think Elyse is acting mighty peculiar.

Peculiar does not mean scummy.
In post 66, Elyse wrote:
In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

I was waiting for someone to do this.
UNVOTE: Kbw
VOTE: YOLO

I do NOT follow you on this one. Also, reading you in ISO is just a wall of pony RP curiosity and you screaming the word "ROLEFISH" a few times.

This is a complete misrepresentation of my posts. I can't get over just how bad this reasoning is for a vote on me. Please quote where I have been "screaming" ROLEFISH. I didn't even mention that word when I first voted YOLO. Also, I maybe asked Rainbow questions in THREE posts. You saying "a wall" is plain incorrect.
I think YOLO was just commenting on it, not making some big play. Elyse seems to me to be just throwing aggression against the wall and seeing what sticks.
VOTE: Elyse

What is the town motivation in pointing it out, as I've already asked? Also, he didn't "comment" on it like "That was dumb." or "Why did you claim VT?" He just quoted it and said, "What?" THAT is rolefishing.

Mr. Flay wrote:
While waiting for KBW, I'll also say that Elyse is actively lurking. Her posts have very little engagement and seem to mostly veer off into any topic except actual scumhunting. Not a strong tell, but not a bad one either.

How do my posts have very little engagement? At all? And besides asking Rainbow about his posting, what topics have I veered off on?
And then you go and say it's not even strong. Why put down your own reads/tells?

@qwints
How is jermous acting like "the town leader"? Up until his latest post, his posts have been a bunch of nothing and he hasn't even commented on my vote on him.

In post 98, Elyse wrote:@Desperado
Who is post 90 directed to?

UNVOTE: YOLO (I'm taking Rainbow's word for now)
VOTE: jeromus

I'm sick of him repeating things other people say and not doing anything that even seems remotely like scumhunting.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by jeromus »

Your vote is "eh". You're wrong, I've upped the content level, I've made time for the game.

I just find you've not contributed much beyond repeating the same point which I am just not buying. If he'd said "HEY GAIZ HE CLAIMED WE ALL SHOULD", sure. His was just a neutral comment, so far as I can tell.

And you're right, you didn't mention that word when you voted for YOLO...Which is even goddamned worse. Placing a vote without even vaguely explaining the 'why' is the most counterproductive thing you can do as a townie, so I treat it as a scummy act.

JEROM OUT

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 131, jeromus wrote:Your vote is "eh". You're wrong, I've upped the content level, I've made time for the game.

So my vote was valid at the time?
And what you have done since further validates my vote, as well as your coaching and initial fear to vote for someone.
In post 131, jeromus wrote:
I just find you've not contributed much beyond repeating the same point which I am just not buying. If he'd said "HEY GAIZ HE CLAIMED WE ALL SHOULD", sure. His was just a neutral comment, so far as I can tell.

I'm not even pushing YOLO anymore. You're the one who keeps bringing that up.
In post 131, jeromus wrote:
And you're right, you didn't mention that word when you voted for YOLO...Which is even goddamned worse. Placing a vote without even vaguely explaining the 'why' is the most counterproductive thing you can do as a townie, so I treat it as a scummy act.

When I first voted I thought it was pretty obvious that YOLO was rolefishing when I quoted that post. Rainbow understood it. But then everyone asked and I clarified. What is the problem with that? It's not like I was "I'm voting for YOLO." Random person: "Why?" Me: "I dunno." I DID give a reason. But next time I will make things I think are obvious more explicit.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

We need to pick a lynch today. Come on, people,

And I am not the village IDIOT.

That's Flay.

I have played 5 games now, and have nearly one two.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by jeromus »

KBW, tell us your thoughts, so we may share in discussion.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by jeromus »

My fear to vote comes from a lot of IRL Mafia. If you put down 1 vote, it can lead to a 6 second quicklynch based on stupidity. I've come to be very cautious with my vote.

And what do you mean by "What you have done since further validates my vote"? There's so much "I said so, so you can fill in the gaps" coming from you. What has validated it?
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 pm

I think there is a Flay-rainbowdash-yoshi scumteam.

jeromus being slightly scummy, but not enough it justify a vote.

Elysse - null
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by jeromus »

More, KBW. Just...we need more.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 114, Bomb wrote:
Rainbow
, you seem really concerned with my RVS comment. What was it exactly, the fact that I didn't push the game out of RVS as aggressively as I did in the game I just finished? Or was there something else that concerned you?

Well you say "I did this and it was good", the game is finished and you were town there, then you sorta did the opposite here. Pair that with the lack of really pushing in any big direction and more hanging back from key topics of conversation I think you are a good scum pick. It sorta reads like a player who is really uncomfortable in the game, and with a lot of noise early that tends to equate as scum a whole lot more than town. Even not for new players if something is going on that they dont get most tend to be a little quieter as they try and get a good grasp on what is actually happening.

Also for being aggressive, it really is very situational for me and tends to be mostly due to how aggressive I feel I need to be to keep the game on the tracks. This one we have a lot of really shoddy early play so im going to clamp down hard as opposed to a game I have more ability to sit back and get reads. Dont like being aggro usually, but realize the need in situations.

Also KBW is definantly the VI, whether he actually admits it or not and trys to correct it is how he eventually gets viewed in the course of site meta. Being seen as that at first isnt the end of the world, some players actually have overcame those types of things and are accepted as decent players on the site, others just continue to be shocked and appauled that they are always seen as bad (and if its always - yes you are a VI) .

Basically step it up. Dont complain about being seen as a bad player, do something to prove you arent.

@jeromus - This isnt IRL mafia, im talking so obviously it isnt. Anyways hanging onto your vote is going to make it harder on the rest of us to actually get data out there, so votes are always good. No excuse to be pocketing it in almost every scenario.

Vote Bomb
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:24 pm

I am the vanilla townie, not the village idiot, that is just my play style
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 139, Keybladewielder wrote:I am the vanilla townie, not the village idiot, that is just my play style

wow

At this point I almost HOPE its trolling and not for real.

Look - I dont want to get really pissed off here but you are testing me quite a bit.

Stop, gather your thoughts, gather the reasoning for those thoughts and put them together in a post. Stop claiming (even though you already have) because that is anti-town in just about all scenarios when its unprompted, basically you are playing against your win condition by doing such as town. You role is not "VI", there is no such role (in real mafia) but you are acting like one. You are the player in the game who the rest of us are seeing as the one who is untrustworthy logically, is the worst of the group, and the one we would like to do something useful for one.

Dont be that pony. That pony eventually has a hard time finding games that they arent openly mocked in, policy lynched in, have part of the playerlist replace out when they join, etc.
You don't earn
loyalty
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by jeromus »

Fair call, Rainbow, as I said earlier, the pace of this is a little unfamiliar.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by jeromus »

KBW - Following up on what Rainbow is saying - Just put more detail into your games - I want you to go into your scumreads because they're a bit different to everyone else's and that's interesting. Give us a fairly detailed 'why' please. I'd really like to hear from you.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Jeromus: I respect you. I really do. But typing on my iPod is a pain in the you-know what. Perhaps later tonite.

Rainbow: Please stop using the term pony, it is realt creepy. No offense. And yeah there is, I played that role once at a party game of mafia.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 143, Keybladewielder wrote:Rainbow: Please stop using the term pony, it is realt creepy. No offense. And yeah there is, I played that role once at a party game of mafia.

Saying party mafia and forum mafia are the same thing is basically like saying Ping Pong and Tennis are the same thing. If you just look at them they are kinda similar but if you know anything about both of them they are not really all that similar once you pass core mechanics.

If you have played with somepony who uses VI as a role, smack them and tell them what mafia actually is before they hurt your ability to actually play it.

Also no stopping pony. I can full on roleplay and start using puns though if you want. Yay or neigh?
You don't earn
loyalty
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by jeromus »

Haha, I remember having to do that during class myself.

And Rainbowdash, if I may be so bold, even being a pony yourself, it makes little sense to call us ponies - We are not ponies, so I humbly request that those of us who are not ponies not be referred to as such.

Also, KBW, get over it. It's the Pony's choice, no matter how little sense it makes. (I appreciate the merit of RP, but if we are not also RPing as ponies, it doesn't make sense, however I would GLADLY welcome the puns).
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:22 pm

I don't mind puns.
But you do understand that typing on my iPod is not good, right jeromus?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well, most of my shorter posts came from my phone, so I know your pain - Try to get on a real keyboard and get some content coming, boiee.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:31 pm

I'm grounded from my computer right now jeromus. I'm very sad.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

am here today, will catch up!!!
I
n
a