Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:50 am

Post by Revenus »

Did you just link a random post from a random player from another game?

What a defense

You'll notice almost everyone who has commented on your case IN THIS game has called it dumb.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

I see you didn't answer my question
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Revenus »

What is hypocritical about your case?

That question has already been answered, many times. Why the fuck are you asking it over and over for?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Slandaar »

If the answer is so obvious why don't you show it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Mac »

In post 197, Slandaar wrote:
Mac vote > Ztife.

Are you telling me to vote here or pushing for a wagon on me?

If it's the former, then why? If it's the latter, then why have you dropped your case against me voting russianov and ignored my questions in #161?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 137, Mac wrote:
What makes you think this is the right person to bandwagon then? Please don't hide behind other people's opinions on him either

In post 161, Mac wrote:Slandaar.. can't you see my point here? If russianov thoughts his words were being twisted, why didn't he say anything? Why didn't he challenge twitch? Why did he leave until he was voting for him to say it?

It reeks of him waiting for others to build a bandwagon and then him saying "yep, what they said and look he twisted my words too!"

I believe your point changed Mac. Perhaps if I argue it it will change again?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Mac »

Not sure how my point changed. I have already been corrected (I believe by yourself?) that he did make a weak reason of "he twisted my words." #161 appreciates that and is effectively a revised post of 137 but more in depth with the first 2 lines.

And still, you haven't answered. Here it is again, for you to answer.

If russianov thought his words were being twisted, why did he not bring it up until questioned by don, why didn't he retaliate to twitch twisting them? Look at #134, Delta points out that don had a worse 'twist of words' yet russianov ignored that and jumped on an easy wagon on twitch.

That question also applies to russianov too.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

I don't really know how you think I would have an answer; I don't know what he thinks.

There are reasons for it though.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Bacde »

Oh my bejesus.

Let me make it clear for you two:

Slandaar, your case on Rev makes absolutely no sense, he hasn't done anything scummy. If you think Rev is scum find something else about him to focus on or at least admit that you really have nothing besides "gut".

Rev, Slandaar doesn't make any sense, but how does that make him scum? He obviously thinks he's on to something. Also: how is his link random at all? He linked to a player being sure that Slandaar was scum, but who was wrong.

I want each of you on time out and think about what you've done wrong. Then come back and apologize to each other.

Then vote either Twitch or Russianov
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:01 am

Post by mozamis »

Hang on, in the interests of fairness it should be pointed ou that Slandaar's INITIAL point against Rev had some merit. The Russianov stuff had just kicked off, and Rev ignored that and RVS'ed. Personally, I didn't find that particularly scummy. But I could see how it could be preceived as scummy, so yeah, that bit of Slandaar's case made sense to me.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 193, Revenus wrote:I'm definately lynching twitch over russianov;

Agree.

In post 193, Revenus wrote:right now I'd rather lynch ztife over either wagon

Though I think Twitch is a better vote, I could get behind a ztife policy lynch. He hasn't done much.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Bacde »

The thing is--Ztife is only a policy lynch

Twitch actually looks scummy

Russianov isn't looking great either
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, Twitch in his long post says something like "Russianov claimed other people had given reasons for voting me (twitch) but thats not true"
For a start, twitich, Deltabacon gave a good reason for voting you, so that is plainly untrue.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Bacde »

IF one of Rev/Slandaar is scum I think it would be Slandaar just because it seems like he is backed into a wall with his bad case and might just be pushing it to appear more town, but I think its likely a town-Slandaar could be doing the same thing.

Plus Slandaar isn't acting at ALL how he did in my one game of experience w/ Slandaar-scum

I'm like 90% sure that there is a scum in Twitch/Russianov though, but I doubt that they are both scum.

Vote: Twitch
because I think its more likely that Twitch is the scum and that Russianov is just derp
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 209, Bacde wrote: He linked to a player being sure that Slandaar was scum, but who was wrong.

No the point was they were saying I made no sense (but I was right)
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Bacde »

Meh, rereading Slandaar his very first point against Rev made some sense actually.

Doesn't mean I think he's right. I think he might be on to something but he's way to tunneled in right now.

@Slandaar, what do you think of Twitch or Russianov?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 215, Slandaar wrote:
In post 209, Bacde wrote: He linked to a player being sure that Slandaar was scum, but who was wrong.

No the point was they were saying I made no sense (but I was right)

Yes, but they were also town in that game. Saying that you make no sense != scum

You really
are
hard to follow--not trying to be antagonistic here
Twitch da Woof
Twitch da Woof
Townie
Twitch da Woof
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Twitch da Woof »

In post 209, Bacde wrote:Oh my bejesus.

Slandaar, your case on Rev makes absolutely no sense, he hasn't done anything scummy. If you think Rev is scum find something else about him to focus on or at least admit that you really have nothing besides "gut".

Rev, Slandaar doesn't make any sense, but how does that make him scum? He obviously thinks he's on to something. Also: how is his link random at all? He linked to a player being sure that Slandaar was scum, but who was wrong.

I want each of you on time out and think about what you've done wrong. Then come back and apologize to each other.

I'm with you until you make this contrived notion that the only lead worth following exists between two people. (The fact I am included is irrelevant, as I find any "Vote A or B" posts as exceptionally anti-town and drives more toward a scum advantage than anything else.) The context could indicate some town motivation as you're attempting to move discussion off of a point that almost no one seems to understand.

Slandar: if Rev is scum, could you simplify or more clearly state your points on why Rev should be lynched today?
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Vote Count 1.8

Bacde: 3 (Suffer, YOLO, don_johnson)
Revenus: 2 (Slandaar, ztife)
russianov: 2 (Mac, Twitch da Woof)
Slandaar: 1 (Revenus)
Twitch da Woof: 4 (Limo, Deltabacon, mozamis, Bacde)

Not Voting: russianov

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 7 votes to go to night.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-03-14 13:30:00)
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Prodding Suffer
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 218, Twitch da Woof wrote:
In post 209, Bacde wrote:Oh my bejesus.

I'm with you until you make this contrived notion that the only lead worth following exists between two people. (The fact I am included is irrelevant, as I find any "Vote A or B" posts as exceptionally anti-town and drives more toward a scum advantage than anything else.) The context could indicate some town motivation as you're attempting to move discussion off of a point that almost no one seems to understand.

Slandar: if Rev is scum, could you simplify or more clearly state your points on why Rev should be lynched today?

Usually "vote A or B" is anti-town but I'm pretty sure one of you is mafia

and your posts sound really forced so I'm thinking its you
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Bacde »

plus you are driving discussion back to the Slandaar/Rev interactions, even though you claimed that my previous post indicates "some town motivation" by trying to move discussion away from it!
Twitch da Woof
Twitch da Woof
Townie
Twitch da Woof
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Twitch da Woof »

EBWOP:

Bacde gives scum vibes from his play.

I missed this: Delta did give a point with his vote, true. However, let's look at that reason:

Post 120 Delta cites my ISO and says I asked general question without really participating. Which is, honestly, a fair reason. However, his later post 173, he revotes me because of my own inactivity. Which cannot be helped. However, a lack of activity is not scummy, it's being a lurker. (Which is not the case here as I am not intentionally lurking, I didn't have PC access. This cannot be proven and should be irrelevant because . . .) town can lurk. What motivation is there for my lurking since I've responded to any meaningful point brought against me. (Which, as far as I can tell, is the point made by Russian, erroneous though it is).

The only other meaningful point to which I can reply is Delta's vote posts, but I have nothing to go on. There is little benefit to me or the town in responding directly to his criticism, and my attempt to more actively participate in the game is an action which entails response by ceasing the action with which Delta took issue. Until he posts again and expands on his point (or refines it, whatever), then I have nothing more to say on the matter.

This being said, my statement that no reason exists for my vote *is* slightly erroneous. My point on Russian, however, does not strike me as less valid despite my overstatement.

Votes on me: Bacde looks like he just wants someone else lynched. Bacde has made favored Rev over Slandaar in an either or situation, and he favors Russian over Twitch in an either or situation. I don't see any original scum hunting here.
Limo votes me in 113 with the thought that a vote on me is more pressing than Russian. I don't really see what his point is,what makes it pressing, or find any reason to take this vote seriously. I am fairly certain this, however, was the first vote on me and it still strikes me as meaningless.He eventually calls me out on fence sitting, which is fair except there hasn't been much to comment on outside of the slandaar/rev debate. In my defense, can anyone really explain what Slandaar has spoken about? I am not following and I doubt many people are. His posts have been so erratic that I do not understand almost anyone point he claims against Rev. (In theory, I think Limo could have made his remarks about a number of people in this game and made it a warrant a vote at that point in the game.)

Contrary to what I just said, I realized Mozamous seems to understand Slandaar's point. That being said, he voted me for a weak ISO. See my point about Delta.

I don't really have anything else to say on this at the moment.

Side note: Bacde voted me in post 90 because I was "lurking." That would make him the first vote on me, my bad.
Twitch da Woof
Twitch da Woof
Townie
Twitch da Woof
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Twitch da Woof »

First: The above was an EBWOP, but it got long and I didn't remove the...um...EBWOP

No, I see town motivation for moving discussion from something that no one appears to understand. That does not mean there is town motivation in avoiding it entirely. If Slandaar has a valid point that I cannot understand, I want to see it. We should move conversation forward, but that includes cleaning up what is confusing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”