Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 2623, kuribo wrote:Here's the thing: equinox's claim and kise's claim are hard to justify as both town. Scum certainly must have a way of preventing cross kills.

Wait, what?

There could easily be both a doctor and a bulletproof player as town in the same game. Especially if the doctor is modified to be weaker than usual, as Kise claims.

And your second sentence is a complete non-sequitur. Even assuming that there is a third party faction with a kill (which is something we still don't actually know and I'm not sure I believe), scum could have a way to prevent cross-kills even if both Equinox and Kise are town. So a belief that scum should have a way to prevent cross-kills shouldn't lead you to asssume one of Kise/Equinox must be lying.

(It would also still be nice if you or DV could bulletpoint why you think BT is a better lynch than Equinox. "He feels like scum" isn't persuading me.)

~ Pless
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:41 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 3, Votecount 25

Equinox (6) - ChannelDelibird, BT, Nostredeus, JasonT1981, Shaft, Plessiezarus

BT (5) - kuribo, Deasvail, Cerulean, Zdenek, camn
Nostredeus (1) - Benmage

Not voting (1) :
Equinox

• With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of March at 17:15pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-09 13:15:28)
  • Deasvail is V/la

BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 am

Post by BT »

In post 2593, kuribo wrote:You're pretty obviously saying whatever it takes to save your own skin. DV's not getting lynched today, so you may as well forget it. And you get awesome points for trying to push his lynch while he's VLA and can't defend himself.

I'm obviously not trying to push his lynch today.

In post 2594, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 2576, BT wrote:Attempting to make this as to-the-point as possible. [...]

Congratulations on failing horribly!

Trust me, that could have been longer.

Equinox, what changed between this post and your current stance in regards to my lynch?

kuribo, why is DV town?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:06 am

Post by kuribo »

Pless, Cerulean has laid out the case on BT better than I can. His constant attempts to discredit anyone that accuses him, his thinly veiled threats to suspect those that suspect him, I mean seriously this has all been laid out already.

DV is town because of his interactions in the QT, primarily. Add to that my own knowledge of his scum Meta, and a free openness that shows he has nothing to hide.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:19 am

Post by BT »

Openness can go both ways. Can you give examples? If they're from the thread, link to posts.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:25 am

Post by kuribo »

Yeah I ain't giving you shit except a one way ticket to hell

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:27 am

Post by kuribo »

Hey its Friday. Isn't it time for Jason to post "lets Lynch Kuribo and also I'm VLA the weekend."

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 2628, BT wrote:Equinox, what changed between this post and your current stance in regards to my lynch?

I had a town read of you after reading the end of Day 2. When I saw DeasVail and kuribo post cases, I started having doubts, but I kept going back to Vifam's behavior and yours, and then when Cerulean added their case to the mix, that was 3 people who I trust in general and I decided to sheep them. A wild Nostredeus appears. After that, I started having doubts again and decided I'd better read you properly except that's been going on now for 3 days, even if the stance seems like a new one.

In post 2632, kuribo wrote:Hey its Friday. Isn't it time for Jason to post "lets Lynch Kuribo and also I'm VLA the weekend."

He's wagoning me now, isn't he? Might not be you this time whose head he wishes to have.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Equinox »

EBWOP: This time.

Though it'd be nice if jasonT1981 would realize that kuribo can't be scum and give up on that.

It'd be even nicer if he didn't claim the title of laziest player in the game.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

kuribo: is DeasVail more active in the QT than he has been in actual the game thread?

~ Zar.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2635, Plessiezarus wrote:kuribo: is DeasVail more active in the QT than he has been in actual the game thread?

~ Zar.

Asked and answered already. But to reiterate: no. Not particularly.

Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 2629, kuribo wrote:Pless, Cerulean has laid out the case on BT better than I can.

But when I just asked Cerulean to explain why BT was a better lynch than TML they said he probably wasn't :?. It would be nice if one of you could outline the case for me.

I mean, I can definitely understand not liking BT's attitude at times, or finding him "oily" or accusing him of trying to unfairly undermine or discredit his accusers. But my issue is that I'm just not sure how reliable a scum-tell that is. It seems like that's a way lots of people play regardless of alignment. Does BT's attitude in this game compare unfavourably to games in which he's been mislynched as town? Is it unlike how he reacts to being pressured normally?

~ Pless
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Nostredeus »

@Kuribo: If you think BT is scum who, if anyone, from yesterday's SAD wagon do you think is his buddy? Or do you think his buddy was bussing him?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 am

Post by kuribo »

I don't know his Meta. He was in Gay Mafia II with me but I died N1 so I don't recall his play.

I want to add that I'm not unwilling for Equinox to die. I have enough don't bts about the claim and the slot that she would be an acceptable alternative to BT. I just really hate the idea of BT slipping away from the rope two days in a row.
Also, Jason can't be around at lylo unless he steps it up. Six posts today. Two of those are apologies for not posting.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Nos, I do believe scum would be reluctant to bus. BT's buddy almost certainly would lie within my weaker town reads.

And one of the reasons I'm willing to watch Equinox die is because I believe that to be a plausible pairing.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:17 am

Post by kuribo »

I also find myself strongly rethinking my town read on camn.

BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:21 am

Post by BT »

In post 2631, kuribo wrote:Yeah I ain't giving you shit except a one way ticket to hell

It would help the rest of the town too, you know, not just me.

In post 2637, Plessiezarus wrote:Does BT's attitude in this game compare unfavourably to games in which he's been mislynched as town? Is it unlike how he reacts to being pressured normally?

They have no way of knowing that. The only game on this site where I was town and mislynched is Mirco 31, but everyone lurked that game, including myself. Looking at my games off-site... the last time I was mislynched as town was 9 months ago. Expect outdated meta.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Equinox »

BT, do you have any scum games? (I seem to remember not finding one last night.)
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Nostredeus »

@Mod: So it's the weekend and I travel places, as usual I'm V/LA (I usually post what I can on my phone), I'm around for little bit longer though but if today doesn't end before then sorry, I know it's bad timing.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:34 am

Post by BT »

Not on this site. This one was recent but fairly short, not to mention I subbed out halfway. This was recent-ish. These two, a bit less. (I was Soga / Tojiko, now Den-O in that one game.)
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 2645, BT wrote:Not on this site. This one was recent but fairly short, not to mention I subbed out halfway. This was recent-ish. These two, a bit less. (I was Soga / Tojiko, now Den-O in that one game.)

OK, thanks.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Equinox »

Bah, registration wall.

BT, could you tell me a bit about how you play scum?
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:54 am

Post by BT »

Oh, dang. I don't remember anything like that.

Like I said earlier, I'm calculated -- I have to always know that my suspicions are safe and I usually plan things in advance. I guess for that reason I'm not the type of scum player to make really bold plays or drop reads when it's detrimental. I want to say that I'm more likely to stick to my reads / enter tunnelvision as scum but I'm actually really persistent as town too, so, uh, hmm. I think I will generally prefer to be anti-town when I can get away with it somewhat.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm here. I'm at work. I can hammer whenever. The claim is nothing special. Equinox not voting BT is the most troubling. Thats why I'm more content to see him hang. If I make BT 6, Equinox hammers and by's himself at least one more day.

If I was town, of course I'd vote the opposing wagon. I don't care what he MIGHT think the other read is. Him not voting is a scumclaim to me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”