Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:51 am

Post by mozamis »

Fuck it
UNVOTE

The guy is just too active. Can't lynch him day 1.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Deltabacon »

UNVOTE: Twitch da Woof

HoS: Twitch da Woof

VOTE: Ztife

Anyone else game for this?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:05 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah
VOTE ZTIFE
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Mac »

Fucking hell man, the ztife post was utterly ridiculous. Twice he's done it now too, asking us to fill him in and tell him who's scum.

VOTE: ztife
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Well, 4th really.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

c'mon people we need to get rid of Ztife. Guy's either scum or isn't gonna help us find any.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Bacde »

I'm not down for lynching Ztife.

I'm not gonna throw my self in front of him and say "lynch me first" but I want you all to know that I disagree with this lynch

it looks like lazy town (and probably scum) lynching lazy town to me
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by mozamis »

He could be scum trying the "play so bad that people wifom it and think 'no scum would play that badly' routine". I've seen that happen. Or he is useless town. Either way, we could do a lot worse than lynching him today.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Kingmaker »

Vote Count 1.11

Bacde: 4 (Suffer, YOLO, don_johnson, Revenus)
Revenus: 2 (Slandaar, ztife)
russianov: 2 (Twitch da Woof, Limo)
Twitch da Woof: 1 (Bacde)
Ztife: 3 (Deltabacon, mozamis, Mac)

Not Voting: russianov

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 7 votes to go to night.

Slandaar is V/LA until February 10th
Deltabacon is V/LA
russianov is V/LA for 1 day

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-03-14 13:30:00)
Twitch da Woof
Twitch da Woof
Townie
Twitch da Woof
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by Twitch da Woof »

In post 275, don_johnson wrote:twitch: how do you feel about deltabacon and mozamis?

mozamis: how do you feel about delta?

delta: how do you feel about mozamis?

I get a general scum vibe early game, and recently Moz feels okay. However, I don't like the unvote on Bacde. MOZ, are you suggesting scum can't be active? Do you think lynching active scum is worse than lynching lurking town?

Bacon looks town to me. I see some clear town motivation in his posts and vote patterns. My only issue is the Ztife vote. Not a fan there. And clearly, I don't agree with his read on me "Twitch still looks scummy as fuck."

But, either way, he looks town motivated.

In post 292, Bacde wrote:
Vote: Twitch

because he's said multiple times that he's suspicious of me and still hasn't voted me which is weird

lol, I haven't voted again. And I haven't moved my vote because Russian hasn't really responded.

Going lurker after being accused looks as scummy if not more than the paranoid fanatic actions you've demonstrated. It's a hard call between who looks worse, but I don't mind switching to you at all. I am gonna keep my vote on Russian atm because he isn't voting, but your defense of ztife looks like an easy way to get town points as scum. "Oh no.. don't vote ztife. But don't lynch me. Vote the guy who suspects me but is voting Russian. Yeah, Twitch, get him instead."
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Bacde »

^^serious question, if i started voting ztife would you start attacking me for vote hopping onto easy bandwagons?

because your suspicion of me looks that stock cookie-cutter
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Bacde »

and why are you subtly implying that ztife is a good vote without actually pushing it?

you've specifically made your opinion about russianov and me clear (you say we are both scummy)

yet your opinion about lynching ztife is a vague supportive tone--something that might be missed by someone not scumhunting hard enough

why are you implying support of a ztife lynch without pushing for him being scummy?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Bacde, stop making me want to hop back to Twitch, will you? </3
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:09 am

Post by mozamis »

@twitch yeah scum can be active. But best to go for the obvious day 1 when we know nothing. And the obvious is that unless scum is good, they generally try to fly under the radar particularly early on.
Plus, the only other game I've played with Bacde when he was scum, he basically lurked.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:25 am

Post by mozamis »

@bacde twitch said he was not a fan of Delta's Ztife vote. So what do you mean that Twitch is subtly implying that Ztife could be a good vote as well?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 am

Post by mozamis »

shit, just realised by saying I can't vote Bacde cos he's too active means I can't really vote anyone who's active day 1. Which is a bit of nonsense. So, yeah, disregard my post 300. Although he is a lot more active than when i saw him as scum, so he does still get town points for that.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

Look you headless chickens just vote Rev he is actually scum unlike these terrible wagons on town Bacde and likely town Ztife
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:32 am

Post by don_johnson »

vote: mozamis

twitch hasn't done anything i can see as scummy. that doesn't mean he can't be scum, but the reasons offered up for voting him are just terrible. he's absolutely right about russianov. i haven't seen slaandar as scum and am willing to give russian the benefit of the doubt on day 1. bacon seems generally town motivated giving thought out reasons though i disagree with them. ztife is a policy lynch. rev, i haven't paid enough attention there i guess, so if someone wants to produce a case i'll review it. but moz:

In post 188, mozamis wrote:
In post 31, Twitch da Woof wrote:
In post 27, russianov wrote:If the wrong person gets bandwagon'd.

So you find that a person who is wrongfully bandwagon yields a net loss for town automatically.

Interesting.

Yeah, this looked bad, as someone else has already said (Bacde?). I don't like the snide insinustion that Russia was wrong about bandwagoning, and yet Twitch didn't just come right out and say that. Scum like to cast vague aspersions and to stir up suspicions. Plus his ISO is very weak.
VOTE TWITCH

^^ is the most terrible vote of the day. i don't have time to delve into this, but moz goes from voting bacde, to agreeing with bacde and voting twitch, then going back to bacde as the twitch wagon died out. i don't know. let me know if i'm wrong, but moz looks oppurtunistic as fuck today.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:26 am

Post by mozamis »

@Don you say "twitch ABSOLUTELY right about russianov". Twitch is voting Russia. Yet you're willing to give russia the benefit of the doubt? What are you talking about?
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Deltabacon »

The Pro-Ztife argument is based on the idea that because of his low amount of contribution to the game, he MIGHT be town. The Anti-Ztife argument is that he's had plenty of time to read the game and put forward a read. As it is, he's maintaining an RVS vote for no reason other than to get away with not reading the game, and that is not something that a Town player would do for FOUR posts out of SIX in total.

That's right. 4/6, or Two-Thirds of Ztife's posts have been him asking people to summarize the game and/or tell him who to vote for.

Yeah, I'll let you all mull that one over.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

Hes voting Rev who is scum

That is a good indicator too
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:39 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Don: me unvoting twitch was a result of his post looking town as i said at the time. (p226) There were 4 votes on twitch when i unvoted him. So his wagon was going fine. If anything, I was the one who made it "die out". So you're wrong there.
then post 279 i voted bacde again. I have since unvoted bacde (and didnt leave my vote there) so it wasn't opportunistic.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:49 am

Post by don_johnson »

moz: i am referring to your vote reasoning

twitch wrote:So you find that a person who is wrongfully bandwagon yields a net loss for town automatically.

^^ is a perfectly acceptable interpretation of what russian said.

[quote="twitch]

If you felt this way and were town, you would not have waited on a wagon to vote me.[/quote]

^^ this was also a valid point.

twitch wrote:And I haven't moved my vote because Russian hasn't really responded.

^^ this is also a good point. i moved my own vote off of russian based on my own reasons, but these are perfectly valid reasons to place and maintain a vote on a player.

the ztife wagon is stupid. he's a replacement, no? lots of replacements half ass a game when they first get in. there are a lot of factors that go into their interest level and its too early to say whether they are lurking. behavior like that becomes more significant as time goes on and so lynching them early is basically a policy lynch, which is certainly a way to get a lynch through on day 1, but ultimately policy wagons yield less information than one built on active players. that is of course just my opinion and i have no "evidence" to prove it. its just my general belief. day 1 is often a crapshoot no matter how hard we try. but i prefer to lynch scummy active players>scummy lurkers>nullread lurkers. and my belief and experience puts ztife in the null category and russian in the middle. it seems like we have a couple players in the scummy active category and so i prefer to work there.

p-edit: i will look back, i realize your unvote from twitch was early, but imo the wagon was dying/dead at the time if my memory serves. your reasoning for the original vote is piss poor and your interaction on the bacde wagon is poor as well. if you read my post here, you will see that imo you unvoted from what i consider the top category for lynch prospects on day 1. i.e. you unvoted bacde for "activity" making no implication that you think he is town.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:50 am

Post by don_johnson »

screwed up tags. you get the idea. "^^ this was also a valid point" is me.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:15 am

Post by mozamis »

see my post 315

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”