Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

You guys are trying to show me up. I thought I had the ultimate PR ability. Bulletproof vig tracker. Come on. I clearly have the best abilities here.
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Vote Count 1.10

• fuzzybutternut
    - Human Destroyer, Aj the Epic, serrapaladin, Ms Marangal, Yates, SafteyDance
  • Ms Marangal
    - Mr_Ree
  • leviathan93
    - fuzzybutternut, Lord Mhork, thenewearth
  • Not Voting
    - leviathan93

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2013-03-10 21:00:00)

fuzzybutternut
, a
vanilla townie
, was lynched Day 1.

It is now
Night 1
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-03-12 02:15:33).
Last edited by PiggyGal15 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

The day had been going fairly smoothly until the sun started to set. We had gotten no evidence of Slenderman's prescence and my suspicious about our group of misfits were getting stronger and stronger. What I was getting suspicious about, I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I knew something bad was going to happen if I didn't do something about it first.

Sadly, my new-found devotion to figuring out what was going on with our group made me not notice everyone urging
fuzzybutternut
into the forest alone.

It wasn't until I heard distant singing that I finally looked up. A group of us were standing at the forest's edge, staring in. I walked up to them and asked what was wrong when a scream sounded out.

We all looked at each other, not knowing what to do. I hadn't expected things to move this quickly. I ran in to the forest, trying to aim somewhere near where I heard the scream come from. As I was running I heard a crunch of something under my foot.

I slowed down and turned back, searching the ground for what I had stepped on. It was fuzzy's iPod, still playing Spin Doctor's, Two Princes.

I looked around, trying to figure out what had happened. But all around me was complete silence. Not even birds were chirping or squirrels chattering. My heart filled with dread and I stumbled back to our camp. "He's gone." I mumbled, still staring at the broken iPod.

That night I tossed and turned, unable to sleep. My mind kept thinking of the eery silence in the woods. How could I have let myself get so distracted from what we came here to do? I had to get a grip before Slenderman really did end up taking us all.

I woke several times that night, always calmed by the sound of the crackling fire and hushed whispers of those who also couldn't sleep. And yet, unknowing what time exactly it was in the morning, I woke just before the sun was about to rise to complete silence. A shudder ran through me as I slowly lifted my head. The fire must have been put out a while ago as it wasn't even smoking anymore, just a pile of burnt wood. I looked around and although there were others sleeping right beside me, there still wasn't any noise. Well, maybe there was.

I heard a high-pitched buzz like my old TV makes, and it felt like my ears were bleeding the pain got so bad. In the split second I closed my eyes to try and make the pain go away, something terrible had happened. Almost immediately, my hearing kicked back in and the soft snores of my peers surrounded me. The chirping of the birds came back and when I looked up, the sun was just peeking it's head over the horizon.

I did a quick headcount and to my dismay, someone was missing. It was
thenewearth
. I woke everyone up to the bad news, and we all tried to search a bit around the area to make sure he hadn't just gone off to have some privacy, but there was no traces of him anywhere.

I sighed and sat down on a tree stump, staring into the vast forest before me, "What did I tell you about spinning in circles?" I muttered before I headed back to the group.

thenewearth
, a
vanilla townie
, was killed Night 1.
Last edited by PiggyGal15 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Vote Count 2.1

• Not Voting
    - SafetyDance, Human Destroyer, serrapaladin, leviathan93, Ms Marangal, Lord Mhork, Aj the Epic, Mr_Ree, Yates

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2013-03-26 08:51:10)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Odd choice for a night kill, but that actually benefits me since I was probably going to have to choose between her and Lord Mhork.

Mhork. What the hell was with trying to turn a lynch at that point, and almost forcing a PR claim? For the love of god, there was almost no way to organize an effective lynch, as I had been cutting it close getting Fuzzy's wagon out over Marangal and Yates' wagon. I still don't see your logic. It was not the right time nor place to push a levi lynch.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:55 am

Post by serrapaladin »

And we're back!

Levi, why you still alive?

Not sure about Mhork, I'll be looking at Safety and maybe Ree or HD. I still have a bad feeling about Yates.
Wandering but not lost
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

AJ, levy is lying scum. He's bullshitting the town and deserves to die. Now.
VOTE: leviathan93
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:01 am

Post by serrapaladin »

What makes you so certain?
Wandering but not lost
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

He's playing like shit and deliberately throwing the town for loops. I've seen a game where he played better. Slightly better, yes, and he was still speedlynched for his anti towniness, but better nonetheless. He actually tried whereas now I'm seeing an über bad, trolling scum laughing at how he's got the town so amazingly fooled.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:13 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Given he's already claimed a pro-town PR, I think it might be a good idea to just get a full claim from him, so we might have a chance of verifying or refuting it.

Opinions?
Wandering but not lost
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Let him claim, and he better have awesome night results. None of this 'I was roleblocked' or 'I copped newearth' shenanigans.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1059, Lord Mhork wrote:He's playing like shit and deliberately throwing the town for loops. I've seen a game where he played better. Slightly better, yes, and he was still speedlynched for his anti towniness, but better nonetheless. He actually tried whereas now I'm seeing an über bad, trolling scum laughing at how he's got the town so amazingly fooled.

I always play like shit according to everyone. =P that ain't nothing new. =P nice try though. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:16 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1061, Lord Mhork wrote:Let him claim, and he better have awesome night results. None of this 'I was roleblocked' or 'I copped newearth' shenanigans.

I wasn't role blocked because i didnt DO anything during the night. i'm not a doctor, cop, or really anything of that sort.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:24 am

Post by leviathan93 »

also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive, but i'm guessing its because scum wants to make me look bad and have town think that I lied and therefore make me claim and or lynch me.

I also don't even understand why people want to out PR's in the first place. Its never a good idea. it only benefits scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:25 am

Post by leviathan93 »

also told y'all fuzzy was town.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:28 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 1064, leviathan93 wrote:also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive

As you said before?! When you made your last post, no one had died yet...
Wandering but not lost
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:34 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1066, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1064, leviathan93 wrote:also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive

lol. i figured i said it at some point in this game. =P I eventually have to say it every game because everyone always thinks i'm scum and wants me lynched when i play town. =P

honestly if I was true scum you would consider me town. =P
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1055, Aj The Epic wrote:Odd choice for a night kill

Not really. She hinted heavily at having a PR here:
In post 1001, thenewearth wrote:oh btw ree:

I know what you're thinking. You want to kill me, don't you? I'm sure you do.

Well don't. It's a BAD idea and you shall regret it.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:25 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1068, Yates wrote:
In post 1055, Aj The Epic wrote:Odd choice for a night kill

Not really. She hinted heavily at having a PR here:
In post 1001, thenewearth wrote:oh btw ree:

I know what you're thinking. You want to kill me, don't you? I'm sure you do.

Well don't. It's a BAD idea and you shall regret it.

I didn't get PR out of this. I got just that she was town.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1065, leviathan93 wrote:also told y'all fuzzy was town.

In post 1063, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1061, Lord Mhork wrote:Let him claim, and he better have awesome night results. None of this 'I was roleblocked' or 'I copped newearth' shenanigans.

*bangs head against wall*

I wasn't role blocked because i didnt DO anything during the night. i'm not a doctor, cop, or really anything of that sort.

In post 1064, leviathan93 wrote:also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive, but i'm guessing its because scum wants to make me look bad and have town think that I lied and therefore make me claim and or lynch me.

I also don't even understand why people want to out PR's in the first place. Its never a good idea. it only benefits scum.

In post 1067, leviathan93 wrote:

lol. i figured i said it at some point in this game. =P I eventually have to say it every game because everyone always thinks i'm scum and wants me lynched when i play town. =P

can you not do this please? I don't wanna wrap my head around WIFOM this early in the morning

and I second those bad feelings on Yates.

and Levi, you soft-claimed PR yesterday so why don't you just full claim now. it would get everyone off your back and it may actually help us find scum... but that is likely a dream

as I was also saying, all the moves of self-preservation worried me and the first things that came to mind when TNE made his comment was either scum, or PR so his death made sense if he wasn't scum
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1065, leviathan93 wrote:also told y'all fuzzy was town.

In post 1063, leviathan93 wrote:

In post 1064, leviathan93 wrote:also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive, but i'm guessing its because scum wants to make me look bad and have town think that I lied and therefore make me claim and or lynch me.

In post 1067, leviathan93 wrote:

can you not do this please? I don't wanna wrap my head around WIFOM this early in the morning

and I second those bad feelings on Yates.

and Levi, you soft-claimed PR yesterday so why don't you just full claim now. it would get everyone off your back and it may actually help us find scum... but that is likely a dream

as I was also saying, all the moves of self-preservation worried me and the first things that came to mind when TNE made his comment was either scum, or PR so his death made sense if he wasn't scum

I formatted my post wrong, it's fixed though
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:04 am

Post by leviathan93 »

i soft claimed because I assumed I was getting lynched cuz I always get lynched when i'm town no matter what I say.

also i don't care that i make you bang your head against a wall. =) it simply makes me laugh and amuses me.

and thirdly if you want me to claim you are going to have to lynch me thats what I said. i want to make sure that i'm of no more help to town then die by scum already.

but then again, i'm just assuming that scum is simply waiting for y'all to lynch me and thats why they didn't kill me.

i do not understand their choice of night kill though.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Levi. Listen, I've seen enough of your bullshit in the past few games to know that you can single-handily wreck a town as town. So here's the deal: If the town asks you to claim, you claim. As of right now, your opinion is completely invalidated in this game. Whatever you say opinion wise is gone. This last post again shows that you belong with our newbie queue, not in more advanced games. Yes, scum expects you to be lynched because you're a damn hindrance.

You have a vote. You have a power role. I second the need for a claim now, with what you did last night. If it's a decent claim, I'll have him killed off before the lylo situation comes into play. If not, we lynch him, but we cannot spend the time messing with him.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:59 am

Post by leviathan93 »

lol. i totally don't do that. =P its not even bull shit. everyone else just thinks it is which is isn't.

i disagree with if town asks you to claim you claim. If i am vanilla I don't care. but if I am a PR then I don't claim unless i'm going to be lynched. I'm very rarely a PR and have never been a scum PR.

I come out and claim town early all the time in my games unless I am scum. and I always get lynched as town. NEVER as scum. guess my scum play is better then my town play and I honestly don't understand that because I don't differ my strategies or my play at all.

I do have a vote and I KNOW who scum is. Its Safetydance! i know this BECAUSE of my PR role. I knew it that as flavor before the game even started and have been trying to convince everyone other wise. I seriously swear. lynch or kill safety dance and he WILL turn up scum. if I am wrong LYNCH ME THEN AND I WILL GO QUIETLY!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”