Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 395, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 379, Human Destroyer wrote:I understand you don't like RVS, but that accomplishes something by putting pressure on players; how is asking a useless question better than doing such?
In post 379, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm going to ask this again, what does a contentless or RQS post do that makes it better than an RVS post?
We covered all of this in Day One,
extensively
. Nobody took the bait I was offering to skip RVS entirely, but that doesn't make it bad play. You not understanding Rainbowdash's 'defense' of my non-RVS strategy just shows that you're missing the point, if not entirely scum.

The rest of your posts are basically predicated on me distancing from a scumbuddy, so uhh no thanks. Ignoring the rest.

What defense? If you think this:

In post 47, Rainbowdash wrote:He is paying attention to the part of the game which really is not important while ignoring the things that actually are valid topics of conversation such as Flays opening post and the RVS statements from both BY and Bomb. Its not as much fluff as it is avoidance of key topics to make a quip about the ones that really have no point.

is a defense, you have another thing coming.

In post 395, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 387, Human Destroyer wrote:No, it just takes Blue Yoshi out of it.

Difference is Flay was distancing himself from a townflip rather than his buddy.
Yeah, you're just throwing shit at the wall at this point. 2/3 of your case was built on the Blue Yoshi/Flay team, and then when corrected you blew it off. You're not reading the game, you're posting semirandomly and it should STOP. Take the time to actually play, HD. Only thing that's keeping me from voting you is that scum are unlikely to forget who they killed (I'm not buying dash's vig-speculation without a claim, but agree that if it's true we should have one).

Speaking of which, I'd like to see your next post contain something other than vig-spec, dash. So far you've avoided any reaction to D1 entirely.

Wow, this is really bad.

It's effectively another "Unvote me or die" post, except now with "stop scumreading me or die".

This is an appeal to fear if I ever saw one.

God this needs rope so badly.

(A++ quoting, HD style)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 am

Spoiler: Page 3
In post 50, Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me. And everyone always regrets voting a VT.

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Did you just claim?

Wasn't there a facepalm emote in the works? THIS NEEDS IT

In post 53, Blue Yoshi wrote:Desperado already did, Elyse.

And as for Mr. Flay;
What's the tying in of
saying
five times that I'm waiting, and what I'm actually
doing
? "Waiting" was not a good description of what I was actually doing, because I wasn't really waiting, I was stirring discussion up. Waiting in the term I was using was what the other person was going to do immediately after that. If they weren't going to answer my question or respond to me in their next post I could ask them about it again, but if they weren't going to do anything, there's nothing I could've done on that point. "Waiting" is more of a broader term.

Keyblade is acting all sorts of townyscum. I'm not sure if it's his behavior as a whole or the pressure on him, but it looks like he's already cracked.

And you need to try harder to be in both of your games, because if you're half in 2 games you're no help to anyone.
Would you mind telling me your top scumreads Keyblade?

Are you sure this guy flipped town? This is really fency.

In post 54, Rainbowdash wrote:Yeah KBW is reading more like extreme newbie town although I would like it if he commented on relevant things.

jeromus and Bomb are the better votes.

Not really, because Flay and Elyse exist.

In post 55, Keybladewielder wrote:Blue Yoshi: I have no scumreads as of now, because it is the first few pages. I will give you them when people post more assuming I don't get grounded again.

:facepalm:

In post 56, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 55, Keybladewielder wrote:Blue Yoshi: I have no scumreads as of now, because it is the first few pages. I will give you them when people post more assuming I don't get grounded again.

So your current vote is random/OMUGS?

What are your thoughts on elyse reasons for voting you?
BB for voting Flay?
Me for voting jeromus?

Also I always forget for many little ones play this. That said this may be a rocky week at work for me, managed to get the entire weekend off which is kinda rare but a big deliverable is due this week and im on a later timezone than most to start.

(OMUGS? Oh My Umbrellas Got Stuck?)

Yeah RBD is town.

In post 57, Keybladewielder wrote:BTW, rainbowdash I am 16. If nyone's little it's you, who watches MLP. Really wanna get in a fight with me about littleness?

Elyse is acting stupid.
IDK about BB, in fact I haven't noticed him at all
and I don't recall you voting for jeromus?

:facepalm::facepalm:

In post 58, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 57, Keybladewielder wrote:BTW, rainbowdash I am 16. If nyone's little it's you, who watches MLP. Really wanna get in a fight with me about littleness?

As in young as in actually controlled by parental stuffs. Most players here are college or just post college it seems with far more being well post college than high school. At times I forget that some players still are effected by those other types of things.

Elyse is acting stupid.
IDK about BB, in fact I haven't noticed him at all
and I don't recall you voting for jeromus?

So you are claiming no read on Elyse? BB made the second post of the game or so and Desp has been agreeing and expanding on it. I voted jeromus and gave reasons for it later. Really the game is three pages long, its not that much to read yet and this is basic stuff im asking here. Being able to stay caught up on things and giving thoughts helps me and other get reads on you which if you are town is a very good thing.

I hate high school :mad:

RBD is still town though.

ENTER YOLO FROM STAGE RIGHT

In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll:
Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?

Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

Hey, I know another person the bolded applies to, except replace two posts with one post. It rhymes with Marco Polo. Oh you need another hint? Okay, last hint. It's YOLO.

Add YOLO to scumpile.

In post 63, Keybladewielder wrote:A townie is a townie, no matter what. Town needs all the help it can get.

Yeah, like you're helping.

In post 64, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 13, Blue Yoshi wrote:Random questions about the game itself are pretty unreliable to answer especially in this part of the game. And I wouldn't answer that considering the time I've been on the site.
Bub gave a good pro-town post in this stage of the game, already trying to analyze posts and get us moving in the right direction.
VOTE: Keybladewielder for now.

I don't really like this. Basically he's saying "cool, you want to go in the right direction, now let me make a completely pointless random vote that accomplishes nothing." On it's own, it's not enough for me to come out and say that Yoshi is scum, but it is something to take into consideration.

In post 25, Desperado wrote:Rainbow and Yoshi and Bub are all town until further notice, as well

I'm going to give town points to Desperado for this. I don't want to lock in reads too early, but taking so many potential suspects out of the lynch-pool so early doesn't seem to jive with a scum motivation.

In post 44, ArcAngel9 wrote:Flay, i don't really understand your explanation on not doing RVS becuz youclearly seem to be fine with attacking people but not RVS, how does you attack can pressurize a person with out voting them? if you want some one to talk..you put pressure them with your vote, no body is going to slip or talk without actual pressure.

And not being in the site for long time doesn't make you a different player. that looks like an apparent excuse...

This post is so weak. No real follow up or vote for flay.

Keyblade is giving me a VI vibe.

I think I'm getting rusty on the difference between newb tells and scum tells. I'll need to work on that before I start ICing.

Bub remains solidly in my town pile.

In post 65, Keybladewielder wrote:I'm probably being stupid here, but what's VI?

lol

In post 66, Elyse wrote:
In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

Wait... what?

I was waiting for someone to do this.
UNVOTE: Kbw
VOTE: YOLO

Ooh, bussing! Exciting!

I don't think I can read another KBW post without smacking myself in the face about 20 times.

In post 68, Keybladewielder wrote:My scumreads:

Yoshi (what bub said earlier)
Arc (always seems scummy imo)
YOLO (earthbound over KH? idiot. also, bad read on Jeromus' comment.)
Rainbowdash (ehhh.... most town of all. Null for now)

we should lynch one of these today.

Okay except maybe this.

RBD is town but we should lynch her?

If what Bub said about Yoshi applies, why Yoshi over Flay?

In post 72, jeromus wrote:Ah, finally a spare moment to post.

My Apologies, YOLO, I was judging you merely for your name -
UNVOTE
since I'd say we're past RVS

I don't fully understand your last vote, Elyse, mind justifying it?

Rainbowdash, you said you later justified your vote on me, but I'm struggling to find it. CTRL+F and my name failed me, so I'd appreciate it being quoted so I can understand why asking the two players yet to post to...well...post is so damn suspicious to you.

KBW, stop doing the things you're doing. Just...don't rise to things not game-related, it just make you read as VI, which everyone just kinda wants out of the game. The louder you yell, the more the Mafia can hide behind it. Also, don't bag out MLP because it's "Childish" or "Little". When I was playing it, the same things were said of JRPGs LIKE Kingdom Hearts, so just hush. Trash talk gets the town nowhere, so just quit that crap.

Also, if you're that detemined to be first lynch, get people to ask you EVERYTHING - Some(pony?)one's thoughts have a lot more meaning when you know 100% what their role is.

And I'm not so much sidestepping as having a few real world commitments to meet - I will try my best to up the content level, it's my first game of forum-mafia in a while, so the pace is unfamiliar.

Anyone have any direct questions for me? I imagine Rainbow Dash would have some?

Ick, bad unvote is bad. Contentless post is contentless.

jeromus/YOLO team?

In post 73, jeromus wrote:
KH is one of the most overrated anythings ever

I think the fandom is overrated - The characters are just straightup mannequins with key-swords, but I think gameplay is great.

By which I of course mean OMFG AXEL IS SO GAWJUZ HES MI SOLEM8

Seriously though, that fandom.

:facepalm:

Town (S-->W): Desperado-->Bub Bidderskins-->Rainbowdash
Null: qwints (where the hell is that dude?), KBW (I'm not reading another post of his, I refuse to hurt myself so much)
Scum (S-->W): Mr. Flay-->jeromus=YOLO-->Elyse
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 am

Scratch that scumlist

UNVOTE:
VOTE: jeromus

Either him or YOLO have to die today. jeromus's unvote was that terrible.
Are you ready for this?
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 391, qwints wrote:Bub:

If you had a problem with the Arc wagon, why didn't you say so yesterday? You thought Jeromus was pretty scummy yesterday, so why not comment on his weird post to start off the day?

This is a terrible, scummy defense. Of course I have a problem with the arc wagon now, it was a mislynch. Oh, and there's the deflection as well.

I'm even happier with my vote now.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by YOLO »

YOLO aka Flaker here. I got replaced in three out of my four games and the only reason I didn't get replaced in this one is because the lynch conveniently prevented me from being prodded. Oops. Well, the least I can do is finish this game properly.

Human Destroyer, what happened to your 'I don't have time so I'm going to play differently' policy? You're responding to every post in the game! I'm not going to read all of that, and I doubt anyone else is going to. Quality > Quantity.

Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?

Hey, I know another person the bolded applies to, except replace two posts with one post. It rhymes with Marco Polo. Oh you need another hint? Okay, last hint. It's YOLO.

It actually doesn't apply. I'm not asking anyone else to 'post moar'. I'm calling other players out when they say 'post moar' when they haven't contributed too much content myself.
But I can't blame you for messing up the details, because that's bound to happen when you're responding to absolutely everything.

I like your town/scum lists and vote agression though. While I don't think these spoiler posts are helping town much, my read of you has improved.

In post 398, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 395, Mr. Flay wrote:Speaking of which, I'd like to see your next post contain something other than vig-spec, dash. So far you've avoided any reaction to D1 entirely.

Im just confused really.

BY makes no sense outside of a KBW/jeromus shot because it looks like a PR shot (at what I thought was almost for sure VT) and a shot at a player who easily could be lynched. KBW though I have been reading as townish although at some points (especially around wagons) not as such, could be that "so scummy just looks like bad player so statistically town" or something. Jeromus I thought was town for NOT voting AA when given the chance and me half threatening him with a lynch if he didnt do such, but again now im not as sure.

Most others I dont think would kill BY outside of a stalling kill but that usually suggests scum in a good spot (Desp in particular, gut still going crazy there but I cant find the reasons) or just a reason we cant see at point blank. Most of my reads are being challenged by this and im lazy enough to not want to put the couple hours into reorginizing that I need to if its not actually needed.

Maybe im just holding out hope, but will probably figure something out soon. Thinking vote for one of KBW/Desp/HD, outside chance YOLO.

I actually think the most town from this kill is Elyse because not too many scum wipe out the lynchable townie they are tunneled on without stunningly good reason (which would be jeromus scum, specifically jeromus scum). Scum either is new, detached from the game or is somepony like Desp who views other power ponies as willing to defend them. The kill is just so out of left field it seems like im missing something, I always keep my list of "who I wont believe a PR claim from" and BY was close to being on that list... pssh.

My head hurts from all this WIFOM and night speculation. In any case, I can't see how this post leads up to a KBW/Desp/HD/YOLO vote. Would you care to explain your thoughts?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by jeromus »

Sorry guys, gonna be inactive for a bit - Family are around so laptop is shut for a few days.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 400, Human Destroyer wrote:What defense?

Not , #27. You already commented on it.
In post 27, Rainbowdash wrote:Im pretty unsure about BY at this point and really trying to guage if he even really understands what im getting at here. I dont really think he knows why I think he is scummy and that may negate the validity of the tell. Also you are misinterpreting what Flay is saying which is "first post is going to be basically contentless or a random vote that has no bearing so im going to ask a question". I dont like it, but hey... he may be the only pony here that has been around the block for longer than I have and quints may be the only one who comes close to me.
Essentially he's giving me credit for actually having a motive here. I'm not new here, I actually do have reasons for what I do. Just because you don't understand them doesn't make them not true (again, go read my posts from early D1 again, I'm not repeating myself).

In post 404, YOLO wrote:My head hurts from all this WIFOM and night speculation.
Night Speculation is a dead art. Dash and I date back from when it was actually used. I don't quite understand his logic yet either, but I can't fault him for trying given the WEIRD choice.

Desperado wrote: I would say my read on AA was more connected with Jeromus than the other way around; clearly this bit of scumhunting didn't work out, but Jeromus wasn't getting lynched yesterday and AA was the next best bet based on what I saw. My case on Jeromus was never dependent on AA being scum their flip isn't really even relevant. My case on Jeromus was never dependent on AA being scum their flip isn't really even relevant.
Okay, that makes some sense, but #349 still seems to say AA is bolstering your jeromus case, and jeromus WAS a nearlynch yesterday before the fakehammers. And you were on that wagon, as I recall.
Retired as of October 2014.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Desperado »

I was on it and I stayed on it for as long as it seemed like Jeromus might get lynched. Because I think he's scum. My case on Jeromus was entirely independent of AA, and was made far before AA was even put forth as a candidate. I wish Jeromus had actually gotten lynched and still don't understand how the fakehammers let to us unvoting him. I'm really not sure what you're implying.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by 10506670 »

Deadline: 4/4/2013, 10:00pm PST

Votecount 2.2.0
jeromus
(3): qwints, Desperado, Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
(1): Elyse
qwints
(1): Bub Bidderskins
Keybladewielder
(1): Mr. Flay
Not voting (4): Rainbowdash, YOLO, Keybladewielder, jeromus

With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch.

Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 407, Desperado wrote:I was on it and I stayed on it for as long as it seemed like Jeromus might get lynched. Because I think he's scum. My case on Jeromus was entirely independent of AA, and was made far before AA was even put forth as a candidate. I wish Jeromus had actually gotten lynched and still don't understand how the fakehammers let to us unvoting him. I'm really not sure what you're implying.

Nevermind, was confusing you with somebody else in my brain.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Keybladewielder »

VOTE: jeromus

I wanted him dead yesterday, so let's get him now
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 410, Keybladewielder wrote:VOTE: jeromus

I wanted him dead yesterday, so let's get him now

What happened to one of AA/Elyse?

Im still iffy on jeromus. I just am not sure he doesnt jump the AA wagon if he was scum yesterday. He doesnt look that great but I just really dont think he tries to go off on his own when the wagon on him is falling apart.

Im going this way

Vote YOLO
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by 10506670 »

Votecount 2.3.0
jeromus
L-2
(4): qwints, Desperado, Human Destroyer, Keybladewielder
Human Destroyer
qwints
Keybladewielder
YOLO
(1): Rainbowdash
Not voting (2): YOLO, jeromus

Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Well, RBD, AA turned out as a Vanilla Townie, and Elyse might be the same. Considering jeromus is conf. scum basically, we should get him now.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Elyse »

Why is he conf scum
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

I think Jeromous is scummy, but based off of yesterday's lynch wagon and his reaction since, I'd much prefer a qwints lynch.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 am

Flay, why are you voting me?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:42 am

Post by qwints »

Bub, your read made me double-check my pm. Are you really just going off the "3rd vote on a mislynch is scum" thing? I'm seriously confused by your posts since I know you're not a cop with a guilty, and your case makes no sense to me.

Elyse, I'm pretty positive you're town, but I don't understand the HD scum read. Mind explaining? I'd also like to hear what you think about Jeromus's reaction to the nk.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm voting for HD for his justification of the AA lynch even after AA said she was town.

I don't like Jeromus' reaction, and reading back, I do admit my reasoning for him being town was rather weak...I'm not all that confident in my town read on him anymore.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So YOLO is scum for his vote on AA day one after thinking.

In the same post he calls Elyse scum for unvoting jeromus post the fake hammer(s) because jeromus easily could have faked it. Later he votes AA for saying jeromus is scum who faked it mixed in with 'general non-content' which he didnt deem as a good reason to vote jeromus.
You don't earn
loyalty
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

KBW, last page:
In post 396, Mr. Flay wrote:Looking at Blue Yoshi's ISO, I'm not seeing any Power Role tells to speak of, and he really only seems to strongly suspect two people: KBW and jeromus. Of the two I can only see KBW killing him for it. Pair that with the lack of posting today so far (while being active on the site),and you end up with VOTE: Keybladewielder.

RBD doesn't your YOLOvote require jeromus to be scumbuddies with him, though? I'm not following but it may be the lack of commas. Also I don't like the company being kept on the jeromuswagon.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Hold it. How does that equal a scumtell. A) I had nothing to say. B) Wouldn't I I've killed him then if what you say is true?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by 10506670 »

Nothing has changed.

Votecount 2.4.0
jeromus
L-2
(4): qwints, Desperado, Human Destroyer, Keybladewielder
Human Destroyer
qwints
Keybladewielder
YOLO
(1): Rainbowdash
Not voting (2): YOLO, jeromus

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 420, Mr. Flay wrote:RBD doesn't your YOLOvote require jeromus to be scumbuddies with him, though? I'm not following but it may be the lack of commas. Also I don't like the company being kept on the jeromuswagon.

It does not.

If YOLO was scum I would be more inclined to vote jeromus but its an independent read.
You don't earn
loyalty
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:07 am

So YOLO and Jeromus might be scumbuddies? Interesting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”