Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Allyra »

i'm not finished reading yet and won't be for at least a few days but early gut scum reads on jal and tml (yeah i know he claimed universal backup, still think he's scum, especially hate it when my scum reads don't bite it after they claim but we got cross kills last night anyway so not too upset about that)

want to finish reading and check with the flipped scum but first thought is that jal fits with the blue team. if it's 3:3 we have a chance to wipe out blue team today, so i'd like to shoot for that.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 2708, DeasVail wrote:

Allyra, where did you find out that TML claimed Universal Backup?

read through his iso. it's woefully short for someone who's been here all game.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2722 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 2703, Jal wrote:Yeah. I've been hunting Sixx scum for most of the game.

so? still think your entrance in defense of thez with the "oh i thought he looked bad too but let me compare him to this really townie looking arcangel to use as a defense" makes sense for partners. don't really care what color you are, still think you're scum and would like to lynch you.

jal wrote:
Why specifically 3v3 by the way?

makes the most sense to me for the lack of relative power town seems to have. sure town had a vigilante but its a swingy role and tends to take out town more than scum. could be more i guess, but that's my best guess.

jal wrote:
The Baby Spice kill really wants to make me say Slandaar. I have to agree with our dear late Jacob that we're seeing more of a town Slaandar this game (he's being his smuggy self) but it's hard to truly tell in multiball. The question is also if he would be that blatant. Slaandar? Maybe. He's also one of the few I pointed out yesterday as CKD wasn't very concerned whatsoever for looking for scum off the Sixx wagon. Was also one of the few on Nacho's purge list:

In post 1979, Nachomamma8 wrote:AJ, Bumi, CKD, Edosurist, KJ, PV, Ztife

A Baby Spice kill is also a noticeable difference from blue scum's usual tactic of killing big time town reads which can be explained by a change of person in-slot. Unless they truly thought Nacho and B&B were scum - yeah, no.

The Thez kill is kind is a bit funny since most of the pressure was on him D1 - so why kill him last night? I didn't pay attention towards the end of D3 but it may have been someone who still had a scum read on him. If they were going for town reads, why not AA or Darthe instead?

what kind of moron kills off his biggest suspect?

and what is the purpose of going through blue scum changing tactics? killing off obvious town is always a good strategy, whether they're right or not. you also, in multiball, don't start with cross-killing unless you want to make it very difficult for your team to make it to the end. cross-killing is a good idea starting about now.

you look like you're trying to be busy doing townie analysis, but you're scum.

VOTE: jal
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2723, Jal wrote:
In post 2722, Allyra wrote:what kind of moron kills off his biggest suspect?

In a multiball game. A game with multiple scum hunting scum. A game where no prior "other" scum has been found. In a game with people like you who think exactly this. Whoever killed Baby Spice obviously suspected her because it wasn't a "let's go for the townie" kill. It is also a common tactic to scum hunt properly during the day.

their suspect...but their lynchable suspect? nah. the only time scum kill off one of their suspects is when they artificially "suspect" someone. they don't typically kill off the person they suspect who is lynchable. the only only time i've killed off one of my suspects in multiball has been when they've been completely unlynchable. so you're trying to claim that slandaar maybe killed off his biggest lynchable suspect so that he'd be what? lost without someone to push today? i don't buy it and i don't think you buy it either.

jal wrote:

In post 2722, Allyra wrote:and what is the purpose of going through blue scum changing tactics? killing off obvious town is always a good strategy, whether they're right or not. you also, in multiball, don't start with cross-killing unless you want to make it very difficult for your team to make it to the end. cross-killing is a good idea starting about now.

you look like you're trying to be busy doing townie analysis, but you're scum.

It doesn't matter what is right or proper. Things don't go that way. Most scum don't come into the game thinking, "yes it is N3 when we shall start killing scum!" Nope. Their tactics changed. Which could actually also mean they killed off most of the people who perceived them as scum. Also, you can say whatever you want, but the fact is Nacho was killed prior to B&B means something.

you don't? i'm not seeing what you're arguing or why you're trying to school me. the last time i was scum in a multiball game, my priority was dangerous town (who happened to not toss suspicion my way at all but i knew what he was capable of), (obvious/confirmed town), (crosskill someone I knew was scum but was unlynchable)...guess what i didn't do about that crosskill? let him know i suspected him. and yes, i absolutely was like it's about time to start some cross killing after i took care of the town i thought needed to get out of the way. to try to advocate that any half way competent scum team wouldn't have a plan is completely naive...or scum trying to push and agenda...guess which one i think you are?

and yeah, it probably means something that nacho was killed prior to b&b...he's a much more dangerous player than either of them, even if he were wrong in his reads at the time. the danger that nacho would snap out of his incorrect reads and push correctly is way stronger than b&b. (<3 both mastin and ap though)

jal wrote:

As scum, I wouldn't need to look busy given the fact that it's
multiball
and I'd be looking for scum anyway. Beep Boop. So pay attention.

yeah, i know you'd be scumhunting the other team. why'd you even respond to that cuz like it makes you look even scummier than you already are. and also beep boop i am paying attention...you're scum...sorry about you're role pm.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2744 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2735, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Jal wagon as comprised right now is all bluster and nothing else.

As for a lynch I'm leaning towards Edourist also. Need some time to actually go over things though.

^^^scum posting
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2739, Lurker wrote:I'm back.

good vote jal for justice
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2746 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2742, Boniface wrote:AA, why did you hammer Jacob without waiting for him to claim? Were you just being careless?

the first part of the question was fine but you gave him an out with the second half...try not to do that in the future
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Allyra »

booo you guys. jal was such a good lynch but because she went text book reasonable you wimps went omg that sounds town. *penguin looking at you you should be ashamed of yourself if town*. what do you think scum do when they've orchestrated their game for the long haul? crumble at l-1? hell no.

hey other scum team, you should cross kill on jal tonight just saying. and tml...you had your chance. you had the chance to vote jal and make it another day and look now jal is voting you to save herself. What do you think about that?

also, whoever is voting AA for defensiveness...get a grip. defensiveness is personality not alignment. town hate being called scum when they're not and are liable to be defensive whereas scum are likely to get sarcastic and angry-aggressive.

I'll vote tml cuz one scum read is just as good as another but really we can't lynch jal? Why not???
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2852 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Allyra »

oh it's penguin alien voting AA. Is it for defensiveness...please say it isn't so. *facepalm*
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 2853, Darthe wrote:
In post 2851, Allyra wrote:booo you guys. jal was such a good lynch but because she went text book reasonable you wimps went omg that sounds town. *penguin looking at you you should be ashamed of yourself if town*. what do you think scum do when they've orchestrated their game for the long haul? crumble at l-1? hell no.

hey other scum team, you should cross kill on jal tonight just saying. and tml...you had your chance. you had the chance to vote jal and make it another day and look now jal is voting you to save herself. What do you think about that?

also, whoever is voting AA for defensiveness...get a grip. defensiveness is personality not alignment. town hate being called scum when they're not and are liable to be defensive whereas scum are likely to get sarcastic and angry-aggressive.

I'll vote tml cuz one scum read is just as good as another but really we can't lynch jal? Why not???

Going to agree with this post and nominate the poster for a lynch after those two die as well. Yupp.

If I replaced into an over 100 page game and called two of the remaining scum in my first post, get them lynched, and I'm still alive after, well talk. Should be fun.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Allyra »

Sorry penguin. I remembered someone saying the defensiveness thing and was too lazy to look back.

VOTE: tml[/unvote]
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Allyra »

VOTE: tml
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Allyra »

[]-----------
-----------[]
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Allyra »

guess it's 4:4 meh.

VOTE: Jal
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2884, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: DV

@Allyra-
Why Jal? I feel like we had this conversation yesterday....

dv is a good vote cuz he's likely scum. his question about tml's roleclaim in reads really fake now that tml flipped scum. but i don't want anyone to forget that jal is scum too. you might have decided she's not, but i'm not fooled by her fake posts. i'm going to have to make a case aren't i? and here i gave them up for lent :( .
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Allyra »

rawr!
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:11 am

Post by Allyra »

hmm...i've been a lazy reader.

but what i feel sure of is that slandaar, arcangel and I are town.

dv and jal are scum.

that's five; i just need to place the rest.

oh and anyone who isn't sure of jal being scum should check out where she says "I've been hunting Sixx scum for most of the game" which is an admission that she's hunting one team. seriously, anyone who has a town read here needs to explain it to me like i'm three.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Allyra »

VT

Theodore Greene and drive a 2002 Nissan sentra. I'd have preferred an earlier year 240sx, great for racing and just more fun to drive than a sentra but yeah.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Allyra »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DV
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2990 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Allyra »

mcqueen - put your vote on either jal or dv please? i'd like another scum flip...thnx.

unless, you're admitting you're scum with your vote then leave it there, but i get the feeling you might not be so put your vote on scum please?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2992 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Allyra »

^^^I think you think you're in a different game lurker.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Allyra »

seriously mcqueen
unvote yourself please. Vote dv. Others on the McQueen wagon should vote dv too. :justice:
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3035 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Allyra »

mcqueen if you're not having fun in the game can you just replace out? throwing a fit because someone thinks you're scum and demanding to be lynched really isn't helpful at all, especially when it looks like we have 4 scum left.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3048 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 3043, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3035, Allyra wrote:mcqueen if you're not having fun in the game can you just replace out? throwing a fit because someone thinks you're scum and demanding to be lynched really isn't helpful at all, especially when it looks like we have 4 scum left.

also was on the dv wagon. and of course hes not going to lynch me. im the vanilla idiot, its always in scums best interest to keep me to lylo, and fuck up.

now jal, the original potential lynch of the day, has joined the dv wagon.

3 down.

Hey captain vanilla idiot or whatever it is you want to call yourself stop flailing about with your puerile antics and get your head in the game. I don't know who you are, and couldn't care less about what you normally do in lylo. If it were any ther point in the game, I'd have happily given you the lynch you so richly deserved after wasting several days and pages acting like a child, but unfortunately we don't have the lynches to spare for that kind of silliness. This game has the potential to not even make it to lylo.

Think about it. We have 10 people alive right now. If the scum teams are balanced numerically, then there are 3 red mafia members left and 1 blue member left.

If we mislynch today, we go into night with 9 people. If there are no cross kills tonight, and we lynch a blue scum tomorrow, the game is over, unless someone in town has lied about there role and is a doc or something, but what's the likelihood of that. (speaking of if we are in this scenario tomorrow, if the blue member is about to be lynched he should confess, it will give him a small but doubtful chance of winning.)

In short we don't have a mislynch to spare, and you need to learn proper bait before you start fishing for reactions.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Allyra »

And you didn't go about it riskily, you went about it stupidly. I was *_* close to hammering you last night just to get the day over because the numbers weren't there to do anything lse and I was tired of you acting out and whining.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Allyra »

I feel like I've just entered the twilight zone.

Okay mr reaction tester extraordinaire, what fruitful information did you learn from your experiment. Who are the three scum you caught and why?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 3056, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3055, Allyra wrote:I feel like I've just entered the twilight zone.

Okay mr reaction tester extraordinaire, what fruitful information did you learn from your experiment. Who are the three scum you caught and why?

lmao!

i already stated the answers to all of these questions, please learn to read.

I can't read, I'm just so blown away by the excellence of your reaction testing that I'm now illiterate.

I'm gathering you think you caught PV, jal, and me. I can make out why for PV, though the reasoning is sillier than your "reaction test". I know right! It was actually possible. I wouldn't have thought it either.

I have a scum read on jal anyway, but I'd like to know why you think you caught me.

And for the record, you'd be sitting in the dead qt right now if I were scum. I'd have taken that easy lynch to the bank, and had a good laugh that your stupid behavior saved me from actually having to do work.

Now why is do a mislynch. And it has to be a better reason than jal is on the wagon, because I hate to break it to you but this is multiball, and she'll be out to weaken the opposing team. I know right? Startling revelations everywhere.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Allyra »

And when I said id like o know why you think you caught me, I meant jal. I couldn't care less why you think I'm scum. I want to know why you have a scum read on jal.

And damn autocorrect. Why is dv a mislynch.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 3058, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3057, Allyra wrote:I have a scum read on jal anyway,

Why? Activity-wise he's been below normal, but post-content wise he's not.

I wasn't looking at activity. Her posts read scum to me mainly because they feel orchestrated. It's mostly gut.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Allyra »

thank you i'll keep your scumhunting tips in mind.

gut is a perfectly acceptable way to scum hunt btw.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Allyra »

I like wind-ups entry in the game, but I do need to reread through his pre McQueen predecessor. I took his meltdown as seeming townish but since it wasn't a meltdown it's meh.

Still think dv is a good lynch though.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Allyra »

still continuing to like wind-up, though he's wrong about scum not drawing attention to themselves, some do.

still think dv is a good lynch.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3171 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Allyra »

only if the numbers aren't equal, but i don't see anyway to expect that's the case.

Seven alive:

allyra
slandaar
arcangel

windup
jal
peregrine
penguin alien

unless i'm wrong on one of my town reads, there should be three scum in that last group of four assuming two red and one blue left.

if we hit blue today, that leaves two red going in to night with 4 townies. they kill one then are here tomorrow at two red with three townies, and we'll be at 5p lylo basically.

okay we can afford to lynch blue, but i'd rather lynch red i think. if we lynch a red, they kill two people but could cross kill, which would be good.

i guess i should do some reading.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:28 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 3189, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2927, Allyra wrote:VT

Theodore Greene and drive a 2002 Nissan sentra. I'd have preferred an earlier year 240sx, great for racing and just more fun to drive than a sentra but yeah.

Allyra; I want you to confirm this is the flavor and not your opinion.

If it is flavor as I interpreted this should confirm Penguin to you; do you really think Penguin claims a car you (presumably a townie) prefers? REALLY?

That's my opinion. I didn't realize anyone took that as flavor. I just really like 240sx's.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Allyra »

Arcangel - the only real paranoia you could have about me I guess is that I could be blue scum and even that is iffy. I called tml a scum read upon replacing in. Which I wouldn't have done if it were just me and him up against another scum team. My objective would not be to get my partner lynched or shine a light on him when there was the danger of me being wiped out in a cross kill. Not gonna happen. I guess you could argue that I could do this but the likelihood is very low. I don't believe in bussing in multiball.

As far as the red team goes, I don't know what to tell you if you think I could be on that team. There are deasvails reads for one. Unless windup and deasvail are both red, I'm pretty much confirmed not red scum. I could have easily hammered McQueen several times and not only didn't but asked him to vote deasvail. If McQueen came back town my hammer wouldn't have looked suspicious and even if it did I would have gotten a mislynch which is way preferable to a scum lynch this close to deadline.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3212 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Allyra »

I just realized that lynching red scum guarantees a town loss if they don't cross kill. I think that's right. 7 today, we lynch red, go to six, no cross kill, we're at 4, lynch one and lose to the other team. Yeah I'm dumb, we need to lynch blue today.

Pere - why would tml hammer his buddy and why does him not hammering jal make her town?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3213 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Allyra »

Okay obviously the cars mean something. Dv had a fake claim.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Allyra »

Reading through thez this morning...AA is not blue scum, neither is windup, and probably not penguin alien or slandaar.

Blue scum is most likely between jal and peregrine. I still think jal, but I have some reading to do.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Allyra »

Hey jal and pere. If I'm driving down the street speeding along and I see the lights in my rear view mirror, which one of you will I see trying to pull me over in a Ford Taurus?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3250 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 3247, Jal wrote:If Wind-up is scum, the most probable partner I can see is Jeck slot.

I preliminarily agree with this based on a couple things thez said, who did seem to be actually hunting red scum.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2418, PeregrineV wrote:My current town list is Skyhook, TML, thez, BabySpice, Darthe, Jal, and Boniface, all for various reasons.

looking back at deasvail's voting of edosurist and it was when he didn't have any votes on him and wasn't in danger so don't know how much that proves.

but came across your list of reads that day. two of the three remaining blue members in your town list. hmmm...what was so town about them? thez protected sixx like hell, and tml was really scummy, and both of them made the way into your so town list?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Allyra »

I really doubt AA is blue scum based on the way thezmon interacted with her and continued voting her day one. Granted sixx was a pr but he protected him and didn't call tml scum either.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Allyra »

Pere-I don't care about the other town reads, just the blue scum ones. Tml's claim was enough to overcome his scummy play, really? And you just took it on faith there was a roleblocker?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Allyra »

So pere if you're not scum of any color, whatcha doin votin pa right now? You convinced pa is blue? Or do you just not care so long as any lynch happens?

Cuz I know you know better, and you look really scummy right now.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3324 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Allyra »

Blue team killed b&b though.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3329 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Allyra »

hmm...okay so i just read through heather, and she's either a great actress from her ranting and a not great person to let something tragic influence how people see her, or she's just town...which means jal is town too.

i'm still a bit meh about jal, but heather...

and still think that peregrine's posts are really scummy. seriously not interested in lynching slandaar today - he might be obnoxious with the "i confirmed myself town" thing but he kinda did? AA is not blue scum, read thez. probs not penguin or windup for blue-scum.

it's between jal or peregrine. and there's heather.

so

VOTE: peregrine
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3330 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Allyra »

actually

UNVOTE:

i just read johnny

it might still be jal after all
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by Allyra »

VOTE: jal

going back to gut.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3344 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 3336, PeregrineV wrote:@Allyra- I think you are town from your entry posts, but let's cover all bases.

What are you talking about heather and johnny? And what is scummy about my posting (this is more for fmi since I hear it all the time)?

both of your and jal's replacements. your posts aren't scummy on their own but in relation to flipped blue scum. you are almost certainly not red based on how you went after dv unless you decided to bus for no reason whatsoever, especially with him being bp. oh and a side note, it's probably the redscum that had the ability to mess with the vote count on day two. Matt was getting run up and was equal with AJ when the x5 happened. anyway, you're not that...pretty sure.

if you're scum you're blue. the thing that makes me pause on you being blue scum is the day four lynch. jal was the early front runner for a lynch and you pushed for dv and decided she was most likely town. true you couldn't have known at the time that the lynch would fall onto tml, but it seems it would have been much preferable for you as blue to lynch jal if she were town. you definitely wouldn't have been to blame for the lynch and it would have bought you an extra day. i'll have to look at how that day went down again. lynching red scum may have been more preferable though as blue scum.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 3332, Slandaar wrote:Tell me what you think about Jeck, Allyra.

jeck is a hard read. she zeroed in on the entire blue scum upon replacing in and went through several stages of reads there. she said it was her first time playing online and i would expect someone that new to not spend all her time focused on her partners but then again it's easy to find your partners scum since you know their alignment and all. i don't see what's so big about her reaction to jal; i actually think that looked townish. the switch from thez scum to thez town looked townish.

penguin alien came in and townread the blue team though, so i don't know what to make of jeck. could fit for blue, but it's not the approach i'd take at all.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2863, penguin_alien wrote:Allyra, I wasn't voting ArcAngel9 for defensiveness. My ISO as a recent replacement is pretty short and I think explains my reasoning pretty clearly, but the short version is that her jump onto Albus Dumbledore was really bad when considering her purported scum reads at the time and the hammer on JacobSavage was abysmal. Her refusal to acknowledge this, particularly the last point, is shady to me, but a lot of people seem willing to hand-wave it away as bad play. I'm not.

Having said that, the case on The Mini-Librarian is pretty bad if it really was expected that TML would be protecting B&B the night blue scum opted to kill B&B. Even if red had a roleblocker, why would they block TML and then not go after B&B themselves? Given that the other cases being put forward are the one on Jal, which stems from an erroneous assumption about blue scum kill knowledge and connections to Baby Spice that have yet to be divulged (Darthe, I'm listening), and a push on Edosurist that feels half-assed at best:

VOTE: The Mini-Librarian

Why did you vote tml in the same post you claim the case against him is bad?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3401 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Allyra »

prod dodge. busy couple days. I'll try to get to this tonight otherwsise tomorrow.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3410 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Allyra »

I'm sorry; I thought I posted last night but apparently I dreamed it.

anyway, i was reviewing the day one voting patterns.

Jal's predecessor only voted unseencamo. Jal entered the game and voted jacobsavage for a while and defended thez while that wagon rose to its height. She then became the 9th vote on Sixx. Soon after Jeck placed a 10th vote on sixx, she changed to ztife, and then jumped back to sixx for the 10th vote before going back to ztife after sixx claimed. She spent a minute on slysly, before unvoting for a while and then becoming the third vote on the rising tml wagon. After tml claimed she moved onto Killerjester who I think is deasvail, where she ended the day.

So she defended thez, but spent a good bit of time hopping on other blue scum until they claimed and ended the day on red scum. So either she just really wanted to be seen suspecting her partners or she might not be blue scum. I thought the day one interaction between jal and tml was a bit suspect and if the last blue scum is a role, they might have made sure to sacrifice tml that day. I don't know, but this might point away from jal being blue scum.

As far as Peregrine. His replacements one and only vote was on thez as that wagon was rising. When pere replaced in the thez wagon was falling apart but he was on it for a bit. He eventually changed to Bumi and stayed there for a while before moving to njoseph. After the mod kill he moves back to Bumi for a long time before moving to Llamafluff and hammers ztife.

He doesn't come out of the votecounts looking better than jal.

the first incarnation of wind-up didn't vote. Edo was the 7th vote on sixx, he moved to ztife after sixx claimed, moved to jeck after the modkill, then back to ztife, was the first vote on tml and stays there for a while after the claim before moving to aj the epic where he remains for the day.

The only blue scum he didn't vote for was thez. But he has a similar pattern to jal here as far as voting goes.

penguin-alien's first predecessor voted babyspice the entire time he was here. jeck was #10 on thez before going to ztife, then #10 on sixx, before moving to ztife again. UVape was the 6th vote on tml where he stayed for the rest of the day.

So either again vote hopping on their blue scum partners to distance or just not blue scum.

If I were going to go just by vote counts, I'd say that peregrine looks most likely for blue scum.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3411 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Allyra »

*i thought the day four interaction between jal and tml was suspect (not day one)
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3415 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 am

Post by Allyra »

Waiting on pv
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Allyra »

UNVOTE:

read through jal's iso. almost definitely not blue scum or just played it really well, in that case hat's off to jal.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3424 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Allyra »

i know it's been asked before but i don't think it got answered or at least satisfactorily.

if wind-up is blue scum, how did he not get hammered yesterday?

In post 3025, StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

DeasVail
(2): PeregrineV,
Allyra

mcqueen
(5): Slandaar, penguin_alien,
Lurker
mcqueen
Darthe

Not voting (3): ArcAngel9,
DeasVail
, Jal

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.[/color]

To accept that wind up is bluescum, we have to accept that when red scum came back in he opted not to hammer someone else to save himself and that neither of his other partners which would have to be peregrine, jal, or arcangel did either. I have no idea why deasvail didn't hammer, which he should have if wind-up is not red scum. The only explanation I can think of is that they wanted blue scum alive for the other night kill, but that doesn't make sense if they were just willing to sacrifice their bp. It just makes more sense to me if windup is either redscum or town.

am i missing something?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Allyra »

although the fact that wind-up seems to have checked out of this game while being active in his other game is disconcerting, and i'm usually not one to consider that a thing.

still waiting on pv though.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3443 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 3426, Slandaar wrote:Option 1: Think about things for hours on end, toss and turn in your sleep about the tough decision to be made, read and reread the thread and then vote wrong and realise how much time you wasted.
Option 2: Sheep Slandaar and if he is wrong blame him.

Clearly option 2 is best, what is the hold up here?

Not at all why I play mafia.

Also leaning on voting PV.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3449 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:02 am

Post by Allyra »

How does that differ from windup challenging you?

And how does edosurists reads list differ from Jecks ?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3451 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Allyra »

i also have a hard time swallowing edosurist as a scum partner giving tml a town read because he's playing differently than how he did as a mason and thinking he'd play as scum as he did as mason.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3470 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Allyra »

VOTE: pv
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3471 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 3465, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3424, Allyra wrote:i know it's been asked before but i don't think it got answered or at least satisfactorily.

if wind-up is blue scum, how did he not get hammered yesterday?

In post 3025, StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

DeasVail
(2): PeregrineV,
Allyra

mcqueen
(5): Slandaar, penguin_alien,
Lurker
mcqueen
Darthe

Not voting (3): ArcAngel9,
DeasVail
, Jal

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.[/color]

To accept that wind up is bluescum, we have to accept that when red scum came back in he opted not to hammer someone else to save himself and that neither of his other partners which would have to be peregrine, jal, or arcangel did either. I have no idea why deasvail didn't hammer, which he should have if wind-up is not red scum. The only explanation I can think of is that they wanted blue scum alive for the other night kill, but that doesn't make sense if they were just willing to sacrifice their bp. It just makes more sense to me if windup is either redscum or town.

am i missing something?

If redscum doesn't know he's bluescum, then they might not want to take the chance of lynching town. Although that makes little sense also, redscum probably plans to shoot thier way to the finish instead of relying on mislynches.

So, they decided instead of taking a mislynch or a lynch on blue to take a lynch on one of their own?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Allyra »

So then which color scum is arcangel?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3480 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Allyra »

Maybe blue?

Or maybe red because they have the thing that can mess with the vote threshold?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3482 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 am

Post by Allyra »

What act?

Why do you think the game is over?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3717 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Allyra »

Good game scum!

Super happy I was right on in my suspicions, a little bummed people didn't take my jal suspicions more seriously though.

Thanks for modding and letting me replace in!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”