VOTE COUNT

penguin_alien (1): ArcAngel9
Jal (1): Allyra
Not voting (5): Jal, penguin_alien, Slandaar, wind-up, PeregrineV

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3344, Allyra wrote:
In post 3336, PeregrineV wrote:@Allyra- I think you are town from your entry posts, but let's cover all bases.

What are you talking about heather and johnny? And what is scummy about my posting (this is more for fmi since I hear it all the time)?

both of your and jal's replacements. your posts aren't scummy on their own but in relation to flipped blue scum. you are almost certainly not red based on how you went after dv unless you decided to bus for no reason whatsoever, especially with him being bp. oh and a side note, it's probably the redscum that had the ability to mess with the vote count on day two. Matt was getting run up and was equal with AJ when the x5 happened. anyway, you're not that...pretty sure.

if you're scum you're blue. the thing that makes me pause on you being blue scum is the day four lynch. jal was the early front runner for a lynch and you pushed for dv and decided she was most likely town. true you couldn't have known at the time that the lynch would fall onto tml, but it seems it would have been much preferable for you as blue to lynch jal if she were town. you definitely wouldn't have been to blame for the lynch and it would have bought you an extra day. i'll have to look at how that day went down again. lynching red scum may have been more preferable though as blue scum.

I understand this. Since I had a townread on thez for his posting and TML for his claim, any interactions are bound to reflect badly on me.

I was scum with Jal in Cartoons, and was caught scum by Jal in another game, and really fell his was using town playstyle. DV, on the other hand, was not.

But, please do this and report findings.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3346, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3335, PeregrineV wrote:
Let's start with Slandaar.

why are you ignoring everything I'm asking you?

And you keep trying to confirm yourself as town.

Since that's not going to happen without proof, walk me through whatever posts you need to prove you are not bluescum. Do it like I'm 6.

Oh Hi PV!

OK

I lynched TML?

There is a reason I don't answer some questions.

OK. Why did you lynch him?

And statements sans explanations will not receive the same weight as those with explanations.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3347, Slandaar wrote:PV you have seen me as scum

Do you really think I am not town? REALLY?

We were scum together in Blood Bowl, iirc.

We were town in WiH3, where I agonized for months over whether you were scum or not.

There may be more, but those are in long-term memory, and while you were more lurky in Blood Bowl, your evasiveness now is not helping anything.

So, REALLY, I can see you as not town, sure.

Need more? y/n
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3348, Jal wrote:I've thought about it.

I agree that our best bet is to lynch blue scum.

I don't think Allyra is scum. I also don't think AA is either. Slaandar had a lot of sway, so if he's scum, why would he attack Baby scum and then help switch the wagon off of me to go lynch blue scum? His interaction with PV really hits as him being town.

To me, it's PV, PA, and Wind-up. I am not sure if Wind-up is scum, I can see him on either side though. PV's plea to me kinda looks townish. If he's town only Wind-up can be blue scum from my point of view.

Urgh.

Okay PV work with me, who is blue scum?

Slaandar, do you think AA was faking being oblivious at the start of today? That looked town to me.

Working through it now.

Allyra is town.

I also gave windup=town reasoning ( and ).
Can you follow the logic?
Do you agree or disagree with it?

I specifically think proves you are not bluescum. You brought up actual scumminess by a player under heavy suspicion and explained it all in one sentence. At that point you were no longer in danger, and you could have diverted the wagon from TML or just ignored it if you were bluescum.
Agree or disagree (with the logic behind my conclusion)?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2863, penguin_alien wrote:Allyra, I wasn't voting ArcAngel9 for defensiveness. My ISO as a recent replacement is pretty short and I think explains my reasoning pretty clearly, but the short version is that her jump onto Albus Dumbledore was really bad when considering her purported scum reads at the time and the hammer on JacobSavage was abysmal. Her refusal to acknowledge this, particularly the last point, is shady to me, but a lot of people seem willing to hand-wave it away as bad play. I'm not.

Having said that, the case on The Mini-Librarian is pretty bad if it really was expected that TML would be protecting B&B the night blue scum opted to kill B&B. Even if red had a roleblocker, why would they block TML and then not go after B&B themselves? Given that the other cases being put forward are the one on Jal, which stems from an erroneous assumption about blue scum kill knowledge and connections to Baby Spice that have yet to be divulged (Darthe, I'm listening), and a push on Edosurist that feels half-assed at best:

VOTE: The Mini-Librarian

Why did you vote tml in the same post you claim the case against him is bad?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3353, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3347, Slandaar wrote:
There may be more, but those are in long-term memory, and while you were more lurky in Blood Bowl, your evasiveness now is not helping anything.

DBZ/Starwars might be one more I forget
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3354, PeregrineV wrote:
I also gave windup=town reasoning ( and ).
Can you follow the logic?
Do you agree or disagree with it?

I specifically think proves you are not bluescum. You brought up actual scumminess by a player under heavy suspicion and explained it all in one sentence. At that point you were no longer in danger, and you could have diverted the wagon from TML or just ignored it if you were bluescum.
Agree or disagree (with the logic behind my conclusion)?

I disagree with all this nonsense

Anyways

VOTE: Wind-up
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 3355, Allyra wrote:
In post 2863, penguin_alien wrote:Allyra, I wasn't voting ArcAngel9 for defensiveness. My ISO as a recent replacement is pretty short and I think explains my reasoning pretty clearly, but the short version is that her jump onto Albus Dumbledore was really bad when considering her purported scum reads at the time and the hammer on JacobSavage was abysmal. Her refusal to acknowledge this, particularly the last point, is shady to me, but a lot of people seem willing to hand-wave it away as bad play. I'm not.

Having said that, the case on The Mini-Librarian is pretty bad if it really was expected that TML would be protecting B&B the night blue scum opted to kill B&B. Even if red had a roleblocker, why would they block TML and then not go after B&B themselves? Given that the other cases being put forward are the one on Jal, which stems from an erroneous assumption about blue scum kill knowledge and connections to Baby Spice that have yet to be divulged (Darthe, I'm listening), and a push on Edosurist that feels half-assed at best:

VOTE: The Mini-Librarian

Why did you vote tml in the same post you claim the case against him is bad?

I meant that it looked pretty bad for TML. Which I realize is not what my statement reads, but the rest of the paragraph should back up my intent.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:45 am

Post by wind-up »

Prod dodge. Had two essays to deal with.
Staying put means giving up.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

Hi everyone

This is quite the intense situation for everyone town and scum alike so let us all just take a breath, chill out and remind ourselves of that great moment when we lynched TML

There were murmurs there were accusations towards TML, but they were slight, however, the mighty Slandaar rode in and made the case! It was a great case

Jal then made a very funny post!
In post 2811, Jal wrote:
In post 2808, Slandaar wrote:Eh I think TML is blue scum.

Stop.

In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Whoa baby

VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

TML casts his first vote serious vote in the game against scumbuddy Thez who had no prior suspicion vs keeping it on his RVS vote or choosing among 23 other choices he could probably fixate on?

No.

What a joker that Jal is!

PV argued DV was scum and correct he was! but we had TML the blue scum to lynch!

Slandaar led the Charge
With AA following shortly behind!
Albus was puzzled but things were soon explained and sure Enough Albus followed shortly afterwards!

He even added to the case! let us remind ourselves what Albus said;
In post 2838, Albus Dumbledore wrote: Excuse the huge wall of quotes, but just take a look at how he goes from saying that he'll vote Edo if my wagon dies to jumping on Jacob's wagon without ever mentioning him AFTER the Baby Spice wagon builds up.

Oh this is a very intriguing argument indeed! It was wrong at least the argument he made but one has to wonder where DID the Edo suspicion go?

Oh there it is! a couple posts later TML votes Edo shall we call it coincidental?

Lets! it was a coincidence!

Let us look for more coincidences!

In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Whoa baby

VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

In post 2842, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Oh and guys. Edos is scum.

The abrupt nature and strength of the accusations were only ever made on two people!

Could this be just another coincidence? Could TML really have tried a last ditch distancing attempt with the final Blue scum Edo?

You decide.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by wind-up »

In post 3360, Slandaar wrote:The abrupt nature and strength of the accusations were only ever made on two people!

Wrong.

Slandaar wrote:Could TML really have tried a last ditch distancing attempt with the final Blue scum Edo?

Do scum ever do that? TML certainly didn't try a last ditch distancing attempt with me when I played with him in, oh, my most recently completed game on site.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by wind-up »

Not to mention that on my main I have run into TML scum on two other occasions, once as his buddy and once as a townie who successfully identified him as scum and lynched him.

So I'm pretty confident that I know more about TML's scum meta than you.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by wind-up »

In post 3360, Slandaar wrote:The abrupt nature and strength of the accusations were only ever made on two people!

In post 512, The Mini-Librarian wrote:um, yeah.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: idiotking

the top half of 511 does not lead to a b&b vote in any way. Fabricated read etc.

"does not lead to a b&b vote in any way. Fabricated read etc." Any prior suspicion of idiotking? Nope!

In post 718, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Time to consolidate these wagons now. Day needs to end. My motivation is dying.

I think the evidence against nj is much, much more convincing than the sixx wagon so...

VOTE: nj

"the evidence against nj is much, much more convincing than the sixx wagon" Any prior suspicion of njoseph? Nope! In fact, he had a town read on him earlier.

In post 998, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Since I'm terribly behind, I iso'd ztife to see what the ruckus was all about.

I saw , threw up a little bit in my mouth and made this post.

VOTE: ztife

"threw up a little bit in my mouth" Any prior suspicion of ztife? Nope!

etc etc etc
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by wind-up »

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/tTXVWXDvMDdw

Here's my quicktopic where I point out that "By the way, you seem to be coming under a bit of heat for various reasons; I recommend you narrow your focus way down to one or two players and exclusively pursue them. Note point 11), but also just read over the rest of the post; 13) may also be useful in deciding who you should narrow your focus to.

I'd say it'd be a good idea to stop throwing out reads and only provide them when you're explicitly asked for them. Also, tone down the hyperbole. It's a significant feature of your scum play. Act a bit more calm and collected. It decreases the chances of people getting annoyed and wanting to lynch you, too."

i.e. that TML as scum tends to focus on lots of players regardless of their alignment, throws out reads a lot, and tends to make, as Slandaar put it, votes and accusations of an "abrupt nature and strength".
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Slandaar »

He never uses the word scum in those posts so the strength is infinitely weaker.

He never had anything close to a 3 word 'this guy is scum' in there so yeah abruptness stands also.

And I don't know his meta and don't care; you 'knowing' more means nothing.

It appears you had the time to post though which is shall we say... interesting.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by wind-up »

In post 3365, Slandaar wrote:He never uses the word scum in those posts so the strength is infinitely weaker.

He never had anything close to a 3 word 'this guy is scum' in there so yeah abruptness stands also.

lol

Slandaar wrote:And I don't know his meta and don't care; you 'knowing' more means nothing.

lol

Slandaar wrote:It appears you had the time to post though which is shall we say... interesting.

Try learning the past tense.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by wind-up »

Have you considered politics?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3361, wind-up wrote:
Do scum ever do that? TML certainly didn't try a last ditch distancing attempt with me when I played with him in, oh, my most recently completed game on site.

He didn't do it there so he didn't do it here!

That isn't quite how it works.

In post 3362, wind-up wrote:

So? what are you saying? I am wrong because you have more experience with him?

Nope that doesn't make sense; I can still be right.

In post 3363, wind-up wrote:
"does not lead to a b&b vote in any way. Fabricated read etc." Any prior suspicion of idiotking? Nope!

'Fabricated Read etc' vs 'Edos is scum'

Difference is clear.

"the evidence against nj is much, much more convincing than the sixx wagon"

Well that sure compares to 'Edos is scum'

Wait, no, it doesn't.
"threw up a little bit in my mouth"

Same thing again, doesn't compare.
In post 3364, wind-up wrote:Meta Post

Missing the point.

He only was really strong on 2 votes; one of which was thez the other... your slot. Because he knew he was right.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

We shall ignore the interesting timing because coincidences do happen occasionally and that is one that might be an actual coincidence
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 am

Post by wind-up »

In post 3368, Slandaar wrote:

He didn't do it there so he didn't do it here!

That isn't quite how it works.

It isn't, yeah. The burden of proof IS yours after all, and you still have to show that scum -- and TML specifically -- do pull 'last ditch distancing attempts'.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 am

Post by wind-up »

In post 3368, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3362, wind-up wrote:

So? what are you saying? I am wrong because you have more experience with him?

Nope that doesn't make sense; I can still be right.

That is exactly what I am saying and no, you can't.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 am

Post by wind-up »

eh, tags.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:37 am

Post by wind-up »

In post 3368, Slandaar wrote:He only was really strong on 2 votes; one of which was thez the other... your slot. Because he knew he was right.

Context. Thez was when he was not under suspicion, my slot was when he was.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3370, wind-up wrote:
It isn't, yeah. The burden of proof IS yours after all, and you still have to show that scum -- and TML specifically -- do pull 'last ditch distancing attempts'.

And when I do that means I have proven you are blue scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”