ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Majiffy isn't a wolf, we already established this.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Tajun »

In post 1781, ProHawk wrote:Either Rob is playing a deep-game, in that he wants Majiffy to look like his partner, or Majiffy is actually his partner. It looks more like the latter however. If you were in Rob's position, would you just give up on the person you had pushed as a wolf this whole time? Would you just give up a mis-lynch? The unvote when Majiffy was at L-1 just does not make any sense to frame Majiffy as mafia when a town-Majiffy-lynch, or wolf-Majiffy-lynch would have furthered his team's win-con.

That wouldn't be a deep game. That would be about the shallowest level possible. "Hey, everyone knows I am maf? Why don't I defend someone to see if I can get my partner a free lynch later?"
Or even "Hey, why don't I unvote to see if someone will put him to L-1 so I can hammer?"

No, this doesn't count as reasonable.

VOTE: 4nxi3ty

If we're compromising, this is the one I'd go for. PH and Majiffy both still read town here. Majiffy's play the last few pages has been better, and PH seems to be playing sensibly.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Tajun, this is kinda a somewhat pointless topic unless you are town and survive and I die, you need to see this clearly.

He wouldn't need to get his partner a free lynch later when he could have continued to support a mis-lynch. I suppose I could see the second scenario, but it didn't really feel that way to me... also what good would his own hammer give him aside from ending the day early?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1800, ProHawk wrote:Majiffy isn't a wolf, we already established this.

maybe, but he is definitely not mafia, so he is either wolf or town. It is quite clear that Tajun is mafia.

>minimal interactions between uct/rob/tajun D1 (questions thrown at each other, no votes)
>rob tying tajun to whiskers
>rob immeadiately unvoting tajun today when ph announces intent to hammer
>tajun calling rob scummy if ald flips scum (instead says he has a weak townread on rob because he hasn't seen anything scummy)

In post 1801, Tajun wrote:
If we're compromising, this is the one I'd go for. PH and Majiffy both still read town here. Majiffy's play the last few pages has been better, and PH seems to be playing sensibly.
I've noticed the people you don't want to lynch are the ones who have called you town...
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1800, ProHawk wrote:Majiffy isn't a wolf, we already established this.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ProHawk

L-1 I believe
Are you ready for this?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by ProHawk »

UNVOTE NOW! I NEED TO GET MY SCENARIO CHART POSTED!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 pm

A chart you say?

UNVOTE:

This I gotta see
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 pm

(And yes, that's probably going back on you after, so make it good)
Are you ready for this?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Its time for a scenario play-by-play, which we probably should have had a few days ago, but it will serve as a good guide for where we stand after the night settles regardless of who we lynch. Quick skim colors to see a wolf-win scenario in RED, a mafia-win in BLUE. Bolded trees are the optimal night-kills for the remaining wolf.

Scenario Tree
Current Count

[6 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 3 Town

Mis-Lynch

[5 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 2 Town

**NIGHT-KILL**

• Town-Kill
    [4 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 1 Town ------->
    MAFIA WIN

• Mafia-Kill
    [4 ALIVE] 1 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 2 Town ---> MYLO Wolf-Lynch Required (A mis-lynch resulting in a
    Mafia Win
    , A Mafia-lynch resulting in a
    Wolf Win
    )

• No-Kill
    [5 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 2 Town --------> MYLO Mafia-Lynch Required (A mis-lynch resulting in a
    Mafia Win
    , a wolf-lynch resulting in a
    Mafia Win
    )

Mafia-Lynch

[5 ALIVE] 1 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 3 Town

**NIGHT-KILL**

• Town-Kill
    [4 ALIVE] 1 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 2 Town ---> MYLO Wolf-Lynch Required (A mis-lynch resulting in a
    mafia-win
    , A mafia-lynch resulting in a
    wolf-win
    )

• Mafia-Kill
    [4 ALIVE] 1 Wolf, 3 Town ---------> Classic MYLO (A mis-lynch resulting in a
    wolf-win
    )

• No-Kill
    [5 ALIVE] 1 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 3 Town --------> More variables to be determined (a mis-lynch could but not ultimately lead to town-loss.)

No-Lynch

[6 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 3 Town

**NIGHT-KILL**

• Town-Kill
    [5 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 2 Town --------> MYLO Mafia-Lynch Required (A mis-lynch resulting in a
    Mafia Win
    , a wolf-lynch resulting in a
    Mafia Win
    )

• Mafia-Kill
    [5 ALIVE] 1 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 3 Town --------> Additional Variables to be determined, not necessarily MYLO.

• No-Kill
    [6 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 3 Town ---------> A Repeat.

Wolf-Lynch

[5 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 3 Town

**NO NIGHT-KILL**

• [5 ALIVE] 2 Mafia, 3 Town --------> MYLO (A mis-lynch resulting in a
    mafia-win
    )

Analysis coming in the next post.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by ProHawk »

So the unique scenario that we find ourselves in is we have one claimed Mafia. Regardless, with this one claimed Mafia, most roads lead to a Mafia victory.

All of the wolf's optimal plays will be to kill mafia. If he decides to kill town, he will be forced to lose with the town more often than not. In only one scenario could he win by night-killing town and that would be more difficult than just killing mafia.

If we end up with a No-Lynch it would prolong the game, but it would give us more chances to get into LYLO instead of fool around with a host of MYLO's and Mafia-win scenarios. If you are remotely interested in this idea, let me know and I will outline a tree for this outcome as well.

Honestly, with Anxiety coming in at the last minute with his crap excuse to vote me off despite being cool with a Majiffy lynch is super scummy, especially with his backing me the entire Day 1 and then trying to use things I said Day 1 as his excuse to now vote me with a PoE that Majiffy couldn't be a wolf due to his interaction with Aldus. As the remaining wolf, he knows I have a case on him, he knows that if we were placed in MYLO with the need to kill a wolf, my vote could fall on him especially now that I am pushing Majiffy as mafia and not as a wolf.

Should you decide to lynch me, the remaining townies need to follow the mis-lynch tree. In an optimal scenario You MUST lynch the remaining wolf, or you lose. Mafia will be looking for either a no-lynch stale-mate, or a mis-lynch. Wolf will most likely be looking for a mafia lynch, although they still have a chance at winning in a no-lynch scenario, it is much less so as an incorrect night-kill hands the game over to Mafia. Also, if Rob somehow lives through the night, and there is a kill, and the game isn't over he is automatically the wolf.

VOTE: No-Lynch
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Never-mind. I changed my mind. I don't want to leave the fate of the game in the hands of the wolf.

VOTE: Anxiety

Use VCA to your advantage tomorrow, whomever remains.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1809, ProHawk wrote:Honestly, with Anxiety coming in at the last minute with his crap excuse to vote me off despite being cool with a Majiffy lynch is super scummy,
especially with his backing me the entire Day 1 and then trying to use things I said Day 1 as his excuse to now vote me with a PoE that Majiffy couldn't be a wolf due to his interaction with Aldus.

It's not just that I am cool with a majiffy lynch, it's that I believe I have succesfully narrowed down the wolf to be between you and majiffy. And I am leaning towards you being wolf based on my re-read of ald.

The bolded doesn't make sense. What is scummy about re-evaluating someone's posts?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

your change in certainty about me being wolf as soon as you are placed at L-1 is a bit scummy :neutral:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by ProHawk »

It's a bit too convenient. The scummy part is trying to lynch me so you won't have to worry about me later.

Anyone here accusing me of being a wolf is literally avoiding the fact that I would have had to be a literal moron to murder my partner day 1 in the way that I did. Majiffy kinda addressed it in a weak sorta way, but you haven't touched the surface.

P-EDIT: Well my second choice HD isn't anywhere near being lynched, and we have less than 24 hours remaining... so? A no-lynch wouldn't be the end of the world, but if the wolf decided to kill town after the no-lynch, then we would be forced to lynch Rob and it would give the wolf the power over a town-loss or mafia-victory. I would rather try the odds if someone (Namely Majiffy, or HD) would grant me that. Honestly, with my riff with Majiffy the whole day... and HD already expressing interest in my death it's probably not feasible, but its worth a shot.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1813, ProHawk wrote:
Anyone here accusing me of being a wolf is literally avoiding the fact that I would have had to be a literal moron to murder my partner day 1 in the way that I did. Majiffy kinda addressed it in a weak sorta way, but you haven't touched the surface.

...except alds modvote was pretty bad and you were almost lynched so hard bussing after that happen is more than reasonable.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by ProHawk »

It was so bad that I was one of the only people to CARE? Right...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by ProHawk »

If it was so bad, then why didn't you vote him for it?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by ProHawk »

And how do you explain my return to his wagon AFTER my wagon dissipated?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1813, ProHawk wrote:It's a bit too convenient. The scummy part is trying to lynch me so you won't have to worry about me later.
...except when I voted you, you had changed your mind about me being wolf and majiffy started calling me mafia so the logic doesn't quite add up.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by ProHawk »

...except you realized that I started going off about Majiffy being Mafia which put you right back into PoE with HD.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1816, ProHawk wrote:If it was so bad, then why didn't you vote him for it?
cause I didn't quite see it at the time, but it was still considered bad--several people callled him on it.
In post 1817, ProHawk wrote:And how do you explain my return to his wagon AFTER my wagon dissipated?
scum bus when the feel it is needed like knowing a wagon could reform on either you or ald at anytime.
In post 1819, ProHawk wrote:...except you realized that I started going off about Majiffy being Mafia which put you right back into PoE with HD.
uhh why would I realize that, you never mentioned me being possible wolf again.

in fact:
In post 1775, ProHawk wrote:because no one wants to help me lynch my remaining wolf read of HD.

Also, if you look at HD's posts it is painfully obvious he is coasting. If he is town, he doesn't care which makes me lean more scum-than town.

In post 1786, ProHawk wrote:I have every intention of pursuing a wolf-lynch, I have no intention of pursuing a no-lynch and you're the best we got at the moment in that category. If HD builds a wagon, I am all over that noise.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Don't see a wagon on HD. Didn't realize a no-lynch actually hurt Mafia more than hurt town at that point. Anything else?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by ProHawk »

That's fine, if my flip is what it takes to see how idiotic of a case of me being a wolf is, I guess that's what its gonna take.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Majiffy »

postingfrom a friends phone probably won't be back before deadline but maybe. Ph lynch plz
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:27 pm

VOTE: ProHawk
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Open Games”