Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Mac »

why you before Slandaar? slandaar is more scummier than you.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

lol

Mac you do realise a lot of the scummyness I saw in you is because you are a GS right? take yesterday; you knew DJ wasnt an SK you didn't work it out like i did which is why i thought you made it up I didn't have the information you did.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Mac »

no. that's what you used to link me to don. you still somehow linked me to revenus and kbw for nothing.

you then come in and say "well, the NK makes it look like they want town to keep attacking town, therefore you are town" but you didn't make no indication you had thought of this until I raised the question of the NK suiting scumSlan. was that because it was made up under pressure?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

I didn't say any of that actually.

You should go reread.

I didn't link you to DJ I assumed you were scum because your explanation did not mean DJ could not be an SK. Get it?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Mac »

I will re-read Slandaar. I promise. I want others to help because I feel like I could have some bias to being set on you being scum (ironically, like you were to me) but the signs for you being scum there.

that also doesn't explain how you linked me to rev nor KBW.

In fact, you linked me to rev by saying "we were on every wagon" or something to that effect, which is complete shit.
Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Superdeclan »

In post 1154, Mac wrote:I will re-read Slandaar. I promise. I want others to help because I feel like I could have some bias to being set on you being scum (ironically, like you were to me) but the signs for you being scum there.

In fact, you linked me to rev by saying "we were on every wagon" or something to that effect, which is complete shit.

I'll re-read slandaar too mac
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1154, Mac wrote:I will re-read Slandaar. I promise. I want others to help because I feel like I could have some bias to being set on you being scum (ironically, like you were to me) but the signs for you being scum there.

Yes I linked you to Rev.

I didn't with KBW; again; I just thought you were scum; I didn't actually link you.

And your posting style has completely changed today; think about that; think about the fact that you were playing differently previously and how that could be perceived.

And yes; I think you want me to be scum more than anything but I am not.
Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Superdeclan »

slan is so town, mac. I think you're suffering from confirmation bias
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Deltabacon »

CONFIRMATION BIAS
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Mac »

AGAINST SLANDAAR
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Vote Count 3.4

Deltabacon: 1 (ztife)
Keybladewielder: 2 (Slandaar, Remembrance)
Mac: 1 (Deltabacon)
ztife: 1 (Limo)

Not Voting: Keybladewielder, Mac, Superdeclan

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch and 4 votes to go to night.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2013-04-05 21:00:00)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1157, Superdeclan wrote:slan is so town, mac. I think you're suffering from confirmation bias

you fancy doing a case? I'll do one for possible scum too.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Mac »

Spoiler: wall
In post 35, Deltabacon wrote:Hey Slandaar, feel like elaborating any? I can see where you're coming from with Suffer in that they didn't elaborate, but with Rev all I see is a vote for you and a peculiar but non-threatening little sentence.

In post 36, Slandaar wrote:He made a terrible random vote when he could have voted seriously.

He ignored the Russianov stuff completely when it is actually suspicious until you look at his posts on site; he obviously felt it isn't so why not say so?

this is the first and only time pretty much slandaar and delta interact here during the slandaar v rev debacle. oh wait, there are others but delta is continuously ignored by slandaar.

In post 43, Deltabacon wrote:UNVOTE: TheTrollie

VOTE: Slandaar

Stop talking shit because of your self-proclaimed townhood. RVS is over. If you suspect Revenus, then put a vote down, rather than defending your rather insubstantial and incomplete argument. Not voting seriously? That's rich coming from someone who hasn't voted yet.

IGNORED

In post 52, Deltabacon wrote:Well, no. You hadn't that was useful up until that point. 'Worst posters' could mean anything, and you failed to back it up until prompted. After your #33, you started to retrospectively have a pop at Rev for RVS'ing when there was players who haven't even posted, a clear sign that we were still knee-deep in it. Now we've been going back-and-forth and I'm happy that this will prompt others to get their arses in gear and move out of RVS, but on a more important note I'd love to know why you're having a go at Rev for RVS'ing when you've done it yourself, just without the voting part. Up until #33, you have no claim to being even nearly useful.

Ninja'd: I'm not seeing why you're so reluctant to put a vote down. There is no real reason for you not to, since the way you come across is that you're leaning scum a fair bit on Revenus.

IGNORED

In comes Mac to voice what he thinks of it.

In post 66, Mac wrote:Rev raises a good point about Slandaar's argument against him: seems very weak and hypocritical considering he's doing the same thing

In post 69, Slandaar wrote:
In post 66, Mac wrote:Rev raises a good point about Slandaar's argument against him: seems very weak and hypocritical considering he's doing the same thing

This is probably scum btw

It is horrendus parrotting on something which is clearly not right in the first place.

SCUM!!!!!
and hey, that stuck for the rest of the game. until now.

In post 77, Deltabacon wrote:I'm concerned about Don there, he looks very confrontational, but I'm not seeing why seemingly experienced scum would try to misrepresent a common newbie concern, so I'll be giving that the benefit of the doubt for now. Slandaar and Rev, I agree, look quite bad, but I'm still a hair more inclined towards Slandaar being scum than Rev at this stage. I'm not actually sure why. Slandaar raises illegitimate concerns and hypocritically accuses Rev of them, but Rev goes all Rambo on the defensive.

hey, here's delta again.
IGNORED

In post 100, Deltabacon wrote:Slandaar's case on Rev makes very, very little sense yet he's pushing it very hard. Slandaar, thoughts on others maybe?

IGNORED

In post 417, Slandaar wrote:In case it isn't obvious Mac/Rev are on every wagon except the twitch one

No problem for solving the game town.

piss poor excuse for calling me and rev a team like. and even when it clearly fails when rev flips town, slandaar still votes me at the start of day two.

In post 419, Slandaar wrote:
In post 190, Kingmaker wrote:
russianov: 3 (Mac, Twitch da Woof, Bacde)

There is your buddy mac voting Russian

I don't remember a moz wagon

I said except twitch

That was quite the desperate response.

what a load of shit. i started that wagon, i didn't even hop on it for a start. so your judgement was flawed and quite desperate. you also ignored when I pointed out neither of us we voting bacde.

and just for good measure:

Spoiler: wall
In post 601, Deltabacon wrote:The single most glaring thing I have realised over the last few pages is that I find Remembrance unbearably annoying, which kind of clouds my read on him. I... think he could be town but his posts just get at me enough to slide him into the null pile whenever I think about it.

]I'm convinced that one of Slandaar and Rev are scum. Utterly convinced.
They've both made well, shite arguments all game, and D1 has pretty much revolved around them, there's been Slandaar v Rev interspersed with little bouts of 'The World v Ztife' (Still game for that if anyone feels like sheeping me) and 'Bacde v Twitch' (Less convinced on a twitch lynch now). The thing is, they both have shining moments. Slandaar completely destroyed my argument against him about half a game ago, and Rev has just made a great post explaining himself, with what looks like an involuntary AtE, and so I'm utterly lost when it comes to trying to decide between the two.

Keybladewielder looks like a mad bastard. Still townreading him from YOLO's slot, but wow, you need to chill out and stop denying us your reads because of what one person said.

---

Oh, and sorry for my inactivity - I went to a 1-night houseparty that turned into a 3-day housepartaaaaay.

Ninja'd: Oh, Rev... all that shine you gained in #595... Fucking hell.

UNVOTE: Ztife

VOTE: Rev

That's L-1. If Rev flips Town,
I'll want Slandaar, Ztife.

@Mod:
In post 572, Mac wrote:Only took us 23 pages to get clear with this. VOTE: Rev - don't worry, I'm prepared for the backlash of "LOLBUS" from

In post 1013, Deltabacon wrote:
Slandaar - I was null on. My early game confirmation bias on him, whilst he was tunnelling on Revenus he shot down with quite legitimate arguments, but that said your case does shake my confidence in my narrowing of the potential mafiosos down to Ztife/KBW/Limo - your case is solid and quite persuasive, but I believe there to be more certain lynch opportunities today, specificically one of Ztife/Limo.

lol null? where's your consistency? obvious scum team is obvious. it look like day one distancing. i'm pretty sure this isn't even confirmation bias. please provide a town case other than "i'm conf town guys!"
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Limo »

You are full of shit, Ztife. I don't think I can tell you the truth without saying it bluntly.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Limo »

In post 1139, Ztife wrote:
In post 1137, Limo wrote:Just dropping in from a night full of work to say the above post is horrible. Half-assed mass claims are incredibly antitown.

Nice derp logic as usual as you are the one who insist on not claiming.

It isn't derp logic at all. I'm not insisting I'm being pro-town, and I've never refuted your argument on me being anti-town. Half-assed mass claiming
is
antitown, regardless if I'm fucking refusing to claim or not.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Limo »

In post 1140, Ztife wrote:and how would finishing our mass claim now be good for town? explain.

I don't need to answer this. You obviously don't care about the actual logic behind finishing and not finishing a mass claim. You're trying to create an opportunity in which you would try to find another instance to call me scummy. I don't know why the recent Delta-scum thing popped up, and maybe I'll read about it later, but there's absolutely no fucking way you are living to lylo. Even though I think you're scum, the previous sentence can be taken into a context regardless of your alignment.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Limo »

In post 1134, Ztife wrote:Limo is bad, summy, refusing to cooperate with/as/in favour of town. Refusing to give reads is bad. Assuming you are a town player, if you find a reason scummy why would you keep your reads to yourself? Why not let your fellow townies see cases? And why would you not wanna claim? Why would you not encourage town not to mass claim then? These makes Limo scummy, hence my vote

Before I refused to claim, your "case" on me being scum is:
I'm bad.
I'm scummy.
I'm refusing to cooperate with town.
I'm refusing to give *town* reads.

Can we just lynch Ztife? There is exactly *one* thing up there that actually puts me in a bad light, and if you think about it, is not actually plausible for me to do as scum.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Remembrance »

@Limo: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gunsmith
@Ztife: ^

@The Slandaar case, Mac. since Ztife has now claimed.

1. Slandaar has consistently been thinking and looking for scum.
2. He has had the same thoughts as I have had and looked for the same things, but he couldn't know what I was thinking or looking for, because I never said anything in thread to indicate it (usually anyway).
3. Which means he is scum hunting.
4. There is a difference between surface hunting (which scum like to do) and those that delve into the text and actually look for scum. He has given every indication that he is doing the latter but never the former.
5. To go further into this, his reads change and his actions change because he updates his reads. This is different from being scummy and flip flopping to position yourself for the eventual revote.
6. I don't really want to wall case defend Slandaar. Just Iso Slandaar as town, and begin by assuming he reaction tested scum by claiming town at the beginning of the game. Then go from there.

:lol: BOOYA. NEW EMOTE.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Deltabacon »

Mac doesn't like surface hunting though, and that contradicts operative clause 4 of your post.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Remembrance »

UNVOTE: KBW

Requesting prod or replace of KBW
:(

I wanna lynch Delta soon.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Kingmaker »

Prodding KeybladeWielder
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 am

Post by Mac »

VOTE: Delta
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

There isn't a rush to lynch Delta; massclaim must finish

Limo: You don't get to refuse to claim; If you think you are being clever you are not. You claim or I claim for you.
Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Superdeclan »

In post 1172, Slandaar wrote:You claim or I claim for you.

why? We could always lynch Limo if worst comes to worst. I agree with Limo about Ztife though. Ztife and delta/mac are confirmed scum. I'd go more for delta being scum but I also agree with a Ztife lynch

VOTE: Ztife
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Mac »

why not vote confscum delta and we can get ztife tomorrow? or i can investigate tonight?

assuming there is some sort of protection in the game on me tonight.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”