Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

So your point is that my initial answer was not satisfying?
Let's see.
In the first case, you asked why I didn't ask you about your vote instantly. I gave you an answer - because I was busy doing something else. You asked why I asked when you asked - I answered because you were offering to tell me.
What is not satisfying about this?
In the second case, you ask me why I am asking Remembrance for his read. The answer is because I wanna know his read. What other answer could be here? My own read has nothing to do with Remembrance's read. So, what answer were you looking for here?

Vote Count:

SE-Asians (L-4): Human Destroyer, Wisdom, pirate mollie
Bacde (L-6): Remembrance

Not Voting: Nachomamma8, mantisdreamz, buldermar, borkjerfkin, I Am Innocent, AngelusW, Bacde, kuror0, SE-Asians

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 125, Wisdom wrote:In the first case, you asked why I didn't ask you about your vote instantly. I gave you an answer - because I was busy doing something else. You asked why I asked when you asked - I answered because you were offering to tell me.
What is not satisfying about this?
In the second case, you ask me why I am asking Remembrance for his read. The answer is because I wanna know his read. What other answer could be here? My own read has nothing to do with Remembrance's read. So, what answer were you looking for here?

First case, I already said that you're too concentrate with Rem. I don't know why, but why you can't ask mine also? Because too busy? Why just concentrate to a person, really? When I offered, you just did it, like "oh i forgot", so I asked you again the other question, and the rest you know what happen.
Really, is this satisfying? Maybe in your side you're, in my side, you think?

Second case, when I backed off, you like to knew Rem's read. You said you were too busy with Rem, perhaps that same meaning with "I get my attention to Rem". But you like to knew Rem's read about me? So I like to knew why you interested with Rem's read, but you just said "because I like to know Rem's read". What I want from your answer? I don't know, something that can prove you're town or scum. Do I look like a person who have a clairvoyance?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Really? So because I spent 5 whole minutes questioning Remembrance you assumed that I forgot your post?

Why am I interested in Remembrance's read? Because I am trying to read Remembrance. Is it that hard?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 127, Wisdom wrote:Really? So because I spent 5 whole minutes questioning Remembrance you assumed that I forgot your post?

Now now Wis... Should I ask "then why you asked when I offered"? Because I really want to write it down.

Wisdom wrote:Why am I interested in Remembrance's read? Because I am trying to read Remembrance. Is it that hard?

You said because you wanted to know Remembrance's read... Should I quote it?

What is your read about Remembrance now? He already have a read about me.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

woah, this thread grew fast

I'm glad to see that my abort freakout didn't phase anyone

from what I've read so far, Remembrence seems town and pirate mollie is super town

btw I'm town remembrence, I was just joking with you :P
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: Bacde
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

Sure, I'll bite

Vote: Wisdom
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

What the fuck guys you blew up the thread
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 am

Page 1:

@Bacde: Are you ever going to start off a game with me without claiming scum. :igmeou:
@Wisdom: You try too hard.
@Remembrance: Answer my question in please.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:37 am

Page 2:

@Wisdom: Why did you ask a loaded question to Remembrance in ?
@buldermar: I haven't read past Page 2, but are you going to contribute more than mollie's gender?
@Remembrance: Do you normally read people in a way mostly based in meta?
Are you ready for this?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 134, Human Destroyer wrote:

Because that's what it looked like. Out of 12 people, he specifically picked you to ask questions.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:39 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 118, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 115, pirate mollie wrote:that isn't an answer

in what post did wisdom troll you?

give a good answer and I will back off

Nah your vote is good. Keep in me.

This sounds like something scum would say, trying to sound townie. In actuality, town would realize that a vote on themselves is one less vote to pressure mafia, and would be best off trying to prove their towniness. Me no likey, so me:

vote: SE-Asians

(will be unavailable for most of the day due to the Easter holiday)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:41 am

Post by Wisdom »

^bad post
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 am

Page 3:

@Remembrance: Why would people be RVSing on Page 3? Don't you think that's kinda late to be RVSing? I don't like your differing treatments of borkjerfkin and buldermar. It seems like a baseless double standard that doesn't fit.

Wisdom is probably town for the whole line of Remembrance questioning; I particularly like .

@SE-Asians: Why are you asking for meta discussion to stop?

@Mollie: Why is buldermar town?

@buldermar: Where's your follow-through? (If it's on a later page, don't answer, I'll get to it)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:45 am

In post 135, Wisdom wrote:
In post 134, Human Destroyer wrote:

Because that's what it looked like. Out of 12 people, he specifically picked you to ask questions.

Why did you load the question then? You certainly didn't have to, and it was technically a question already answered in .
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:50 am

Page 4:

@Remembrance: Why are you overpushing the "Bacde is scum because he's nervous" point?
@Mollie's : Pretty sure Remembrance was talking about the townread, lol.
@SE-Asians: Why does contradict itself? Do you have a serious reason, or is it random? It can only be one or the other. Also, why are you voting Wisdom, and why do you back off of him so quickly?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 am

Page 5:

@Remembrance: Be honest, are you SE-Asians' scumbuddy? Because is blech, is even more blech, and lastly, we have , which is a horribly weak reason for a townread. Also, why haven't you reasked the question of why mollie townreads buldermar in a clearer fashion?

Mollie is town for the line of questioning with SE-Asians.

SE-Asians, why are you pushing the whole idea of "Wisdom is question-dodging" while at the same time removing your vote, relieving pressure?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 am

In post 137, Wisdom wrote:^bad post

Yeah I agree.

Town

Wisdom
pirate mollie

Scum

SE-Asians
Remembrance
I am Innocent

This isn't enough reads, I need morrrrrrrrre
Are you ready for this?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 136, I Am Innocent wrote:This sounds like something scum would say, trying to sound townie. In actuality, town would realize that a vote on themselves is one less vote to pressure mafia, and would be best off trying to prove their towniness.

You never play with Mollie, huh? I already saw twice Mollie give reason "You're not the person I seek for" when she voted. Why you don't ask Mollie's reason? I don't care with HD and Wisdom's vote if you see my post.

I don't know why you only quote that, try to accuse us, perhaps? That full post is quite contradict with your reasoning. I'm trying to clear what Mollie want to know. Is this sound scummy enough for you?

And what is that "one less vote to pressure mafia"? Is pressure have an amount of votes?

In post 138, Human Destroyer wrote:@SE-Asians: Why are you asking for meta discussion to stop?

Every person can change their meta, as town and as scum. If they rarely do this, maybe you can read them, but if not, you're going to have a facepalm in your face. Like this -> :facepalm:

Personally I like to change my scum meta to my town meta. I think some people do this also so they get town read when play with same person. Well, you know how many persons that you have played with them before. I have 6 persons. The other 5 persons I only know them. I really don't know who is this one (I will let you guess who is this, Majiffy already told us).

Do you found that metaing someone is important? Tell us why it is important.

In post 140, Human Destroyer wrote:@SE-Asians: Why does Post 83 contradict itself? Do you have a serious reason, or is it random? It can only be one or the other. Also, why are you voting Wisdom, and why do you back off of him so quickly?

I don't know where is the part is contradict. My reason was to get Wisdom's attention because he tried to get us out from RVS, but he was too concentrate with Remembrance. I realized that he said he had his attention to Remembrance, so he didn't like to deal with other person in that time. Also, I realized my question and Wisdom's answer like a child fight (Ya, this is the funny part). I think it is pointless, so I prefer to stop it.

Are you really read my post? Because I already explained it before.

Do IAI like bussing with me? Because it isn't.

By the way, give a reason why Remembrance and IAI are scum and why Mollie and Wisdom are town because I already have met my quota with posts without reason.

@Wisdom : Answer my question please.
In post 128, SE-Asians wrote:What is your read about Remembrance now? He already have a read about me.

@Bacde : Give reason why Remembrance and Mollie are town.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:02 am

I don't think meta is a particularly good indicator of alignment, but I can see why people are discussing it and your quashing of said discussion looks like you're afraid of someone meta-reading you as scum.

Why do you want to move Wisdom's attention away from Remembrance?

Your backoff from Wisdom is so, so, SO weak, and clearly people were getting reads out of the discussion, so it wasn't pointless and you backing off is really bad.

IAI could certainly bus you; his reasoning is weak and could work perfectly well as a quick towncred grab for your scumflip.

If you don't know my reasons for reading each person, you're being a very selective reader.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:04 am

Also:

In post 141, Human Destroyer wrote:SE-Asians, why are you pushing the whole idea of "Wisdom is question-dodging" while at the same time removing your vote, relieving pressure?
Are you ready for this?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 67, Remembrance wrote:Oh, I was thinking of the material phenomena of diffusion. You know, "Things move from a high concentration to a low one"

@Buldermar: I can't remember, if that was going to reveal if I were scum or not (I wish it did, so I could become confirmed town!) you'll have to find another way. It was simply, too long ago and I only read one game of yours.

Let me rephrase.

I've played with: Wisdom, Kuror0, Nacho (and read fully 2 games of his to get better at scum hunting), Bacde, TNE(in another game with him and following In game I was in with him), I've read one of Lincolm's games which I remember him winning as scum, with heavy lurking. I've been talking to Bork in the dead chat in a different game, and read games from most of the others. But some of them, so long ago I can't even remember where they are, just general feel. As for destroyer, he was simply one that I was currently following and had a tough time with understanding. But I haven't been following the others, so I only asked him, since I don't know if I'll have trouble with any of the others.

Bleh, boring post.

Well the thing is in almost all of my games prior to this one on this site I've been explicitly deploring RVS. How could you possibly be wondering where I stand with respect to RVS if you've been reading my games?

Also, how can it be "simply too long ago" when I havn't even been playing this game for a year?
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:11 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 82, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 76, Remembrance wrote:#71: That's pretty impressive!
#72: There are two options: He is nervous or he is not nervous. Why would he/she lie about it? I get nervous sometimes. It doesn't seem like something you need to over think.

@Buldey read: cool, you seem to know each other! On the other hand. Explain why to the rest of us, if you don't mind.

cos buldey and I are having a seekrit affair that we are trying to keep from majiffy

how else can you explain the "why" do you know each other in mafia
You'll be amazed how much we're capable of getting away with when he works 10+ hours a day :lol:
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 134, Human Destroyer wrote:@buldermar: I haven't read past Page 2, but are you going to contribute more than mollie's gender?
What, you don't think her gender is important?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:16 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 138, Human Destroyer wrote:@buldermar: Where's your follow-through? (If it's on a later page, don't answer, I'll get to it)
I want to answer anyway and it is indeed on a later page now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”