Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 3160, Shaft wrote:Not that it affects how I feel on DV, but are you still working on a towncase for DV? I hope it's not a novel.

I like you better when you're Kise or when you're town.

Either your shaft avatar or your scum role pm brings out the irritating prick in you.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Shaft »

In post 3172, kuribo wrote:Kise, why is Jason town?

Do you want me to vote jason?

In post 3173, Cerulean wrote:It's just like in HP, he was pretty obviously town from the beginning and from his posts even though he was low activity.

Yup he was so obviously town and that's why we ran him up to claim after days of calling him out on his lurking.

In post 3173, Cerulean wrote:Also, if you would bother reading the game, you would know why until this point he basically had a free pass. The mafia traitor went after him hard core, and we considered that a mafia traitor wouldn't behave that way to a mafia boss. That's why we haven't pushed for Jason even though we had a strong scum read on him early game. That's why he didn't get vigged because we thought his atrocious play was his town atrocious play, even though it's oodles and oodles worse than the mini and HP combined. I presented evidence at the start of day which shows traitor Konowa bussing like hell his mafia boss unnecessarily in a game running at the same time as this one, which makes our earlier assumptions for Jason being town incorrect.

Also also, you didn't push to take care of Jason on day three. You said he was being saved for the mislynch in lylo. Does that mean you have a town read on him? I hate to break this to you Kise but no one needs your blessing to lynch Jason, but we do care about associations, and your pussyfooting around the Jason situation looks scummy as fuck.

OK. Like I said, the neighborhood has enough votes to lynch him. Do what you 3 want. If jason is lynched, and if he's scum, and the game continues with me tomorrow, it is what it is. Regardless of what I say, you already made your intentions known a while ago by saying you were looking to get a read on me. I could have manipulated the situation from that point, but no. I'm keeping it real. I don't care to vote jason right now.

In post 3175, Cerulean wrote:
In post 3160, Shaft wrote:Not that it affects how I feel on DV, but are you still working on a towncase for DV? I hope it's not a novel.

I like you better when you're Kise or when you're town.

Either your shaft avatar or your scum role pm brings out the irritating prick in you.

It's off-topic but hey, you do write some stretchy ass posts here and there. Some of us have other things to do with our time and can't read one post for an hour. It shouldn't be a secret you two post a lot of walls, and with as long as it's taking to give your townread on DV, it looks like a big post is being primed up. FYI in case I didn't mention it before, I don't have DV as scum. If anyone needs to be convinced of it, you should direct your future post to the others.

Chill with the racism.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Dude that's cold. I'm black.

Empire hasn't been writing it all week; he's just busy.

And I know I write some walls, but you've written walls too so its a bit of a weird complaint.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Shaft »

I'm sorry I could not recognize you for the black queen you are. I was distracted by all the
blue
cerulean.

And since this is basically the Shaft vs Neighbors show now, when fuck I been walling like yall been walling?! Maybe when I was still on my phone..but nah, them Cerulean walls as long as graffiti on the train. Feels like I'm unraveling scrolls.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 5, Votecount 7
JasonT1981 (1) - camn
Benmage (1) - Shaft
Deasvail (1) - Benmage

Not voting (4) :
Cerulean, JasonT1981, Deasvail, kuribo

• With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of April at 11:59am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-04-09 19:59:28)
  • Benmage and Jason V/la

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Cerulean »

I'm a black king. I'm even featured a couple times in the Baltimore sun. In one I'm geting shot in the foot/leg by Omar. Sonofabitch.

You haven't walled here but you did. In HP. And how do you wall on a phone. This is a bitch to type on.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by camn »

Wall vs. Nonwall is not relavant.
Jason lurks as scum.
Hypo jasontown is mislynch fodder now OR in lylo.... and now is more optimal.
Our vig let a sista down when they let Jason live.

Ergo- Jason must die.
QED
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Shaft »

At least camn represents the foxy mamas.

camn wrote:Jason lurks as scum.
Hypo jasontown is mislynch fodder now OR in lylo.... and now is more optimal.

Pretty sure he lurks as town too.
Why couldn't today possibly be lylo?
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Hey this vig did vig absta so sistah's got it goin on :p
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Hey all, it feels like the first time in a while I’ve actually bothered to post here (really sorry about that, I’ve been really busy with stuff + I’ve been getting easily distracted). Wanted to talk about DV since I know he’s become a hot topic with his claim and everything.

I actually think his claim makes him more likely town – claiming the pseudo-encryptor part of his role is something I don’t see scum (especially DV) doing when you consider that his claim comes with a 1-shot BG. Claiming the former would just draw a ton of unnecessary attention to DV which would have been completely avoidable by just claiming the bodyguard portion of his role. I also found the manner in which he claimed in the neighborhood to be super genuine -- stating that when he got his role PM he had a hard time working out what alignment he got is something I found super genuine. Combine all of this with his various softclaims (ex: #892) all throughout the early game and I think this claim is real and town. I know the role, if town, is really weird but consider that Faraday is no stranger to including bizarre town roles (ex: BBmolla’s Kill-Immune Until D4/Informed Townie role in ADwD).

Looking at DV’s play, there are lot of things that reminds me of his town self here. #200 in particular is an example of something I don’t really see DV posting as scum – he’s very image conscious as scum and more concerned with appearing town than I think he has been here. Being upfront with the fact that he’s forcing it and doesn’t have any real scumreads just seems like DV being transparent about his thought process. #1545 also reminds me of the cases he’s constructed as town – there’s some bits where it almost feels like he’s undermining his own read and I think as scum he’d have kept those parts out of the post. Also, DV’s self meta bit where he says that he’s usually a lot more “pro-town” than this is accurate, I think.

Interaction-wise, I don’t think he fits with absta either given what I know of his scum meta. I think he would have taken a more firm stance on absta in #706 if they were partners (contrast with Castle Zar where I remember him giving a fairly strong stance on both of his partners) – this just seems like DV being unsure, which is fairly typical DV-town. The appeal to absta in #912 also just seems weird if they’re partners.

So yeah, that’s a pretty good summary of why I’m feeling DV-town. I do kinda wish this were a bit longer, but I’ve spent quite a bit of today with the family for the holiday. I’m going to feel like such an asshole if I’m wrong but if anyone disagrees with my reasoning, feel free to point out where.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by camn »

In post 3182, Shaft wrote:Why couldn't today possibly be lylo?

It could.. in which case the problem with leaving Jason alive has come to pass.
He is too lurker to get a townread on.. too lurkerscummy to NOT lynch.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:07 am

Post by Shaft »

In post 3059, jasonT1981 wrote:there is something niggling me about Kise

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:43 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Jason

Enough is enough.. havent read everything, I'll get to it later.

But again, if I lose to any of you for play, claim, wine etc etc I'll be okay with it. Jason.... lurking... fuck no!

Please black list him whatever his alignment turns out to be.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 am

Prodding Deasvail
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 3012, camn wrote:
In post 3007, Cerulean wrote:But now camn since you're halfway to joining the world of the living, the real question is. Is kise really the town doc he claims to be?

As far as your DVD question, he's still not answering that but join me on a ride. A Bg dies if his target is selected, yes? So clearly that means a 1 shot getsonly one shot to target. Are you with me now?

As far as the other PR claim faking their targets, namely us. You do realize our kill flavor is murdered right? Good. So, our targets are absolutely unfakable.

Now that that silliness is done, can we move on to you know scumhunting.

I believe kise right now, and I am no longer interested in his targets.

I DO understand about the bodyguard.
But, I am not sure I believe DV's claim.
It seems to me optimal town-claim is to WITHHOLD the one-shot status.
BUT, I certainly think that a TOWNIE might fake-claim a limited shot so as to lessen the chance of nightkill.
AND I think if DV's claim is true- then the ONLY town response to my question is: "I have not targeted anyone." Whereas scum might be inclined to make something up.

IN re: YOUR claims-- I was kind of interested in what happened LAST night.. but mostly in the context of a doc-save. At this point I dont care.

Inre: Ben- he was giving me vibes early on.. like he was protecting me during the time that kuribo was calling me a SK- just what I would do as a Vig. plus this:
In post 2692, Benmage wrote:Hmm. Nice shot camn,....
Classic Vig-post.

How so? In what way was he protecting you vig-like early on. And this post you quoted was from day four.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 am

Post by DeasVail »

I would vote Jason here, except I'm a bit nervous about the L-1 thing and all and could still be down to lynch Shaft. Not much to say apart from that though.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Cerulean »

So I just had a dream about this game where someone spoiled in the dead qt had posted somewhere else public. They said I was rather oblivious to the fact there was a second traitor about running a neighborhood and quite unwilling to lynch actual scum because I was Town reading them.

Apparently I'm rather unethical in my dreams because instead of replacing out I used that information to try to get a better handle on this game.

Regardless is apparent this game is driving me nuts.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:57 am

Day 5, Votecount 8
JasonT1981 (2) - camn, Benmage

Benmage (1) - Shaft

Not voting (4) :
Cerulean, JasonT1981, Deasvail, kuribo

• With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of April at 11:59am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-04-09 19:59:28)
  • Benmage and Jason V/la

Prodding JasonT1981
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:58 am

Post by camn »

Jason could easily be that second traitor.
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Shaft »

Just a dream. I think you should consider DV's play isn't far off from jason's at this point.

In post 2890, Cerulean wrote:Kise/Shaft is only on maybe town list because of his claim. His play is absolute shit, and if it weren't for the probably crumb coupled with his claim I'd lynch it in a second.

Jason might be town because of tgah's interactions. But, again, his play is absolute shit. It's even worse than Kise's, and that's setting the bar low low low.

In post 2893, DeasVail wrote:I'm really sorry, but I won't be able to read over people properly tonight. Don't wait for me if you'd rather go ahead, but Benmage's recent posts feel scummy at first glance, as if he's trying too hard to look town almost?

I need to reconsider CDB though and I agree with you, Cerulean,
on both Jason and Shaft
/Kise/whatever he calls himself.

so what changed these last 10 days, DV?

Eerie L-2 silence..
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3193, camn wrote:Jason could easily be that second traitor.

2nd traitor??
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 3195, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 3193, camn wrote:Jason could easily be that second traitor.

2nd traitor??

Are you serious? Is this really all you're going to say?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

it was more a post as I had been prodded, im working on a post atm
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3194, Shaft wrote:so what changed these last 10 days, DV?

I was only hesitant to lynch you before because of your claim. Jason is a fine lynch now because calling him town because of TGAH's play has been proven invalid.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3152, camn wrote:
In post 3150, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 3149, camn wrote:Jason needs to die.
If its LYLO now, and Jason is actually town...then we are hosed and this is WHY he should have been vigged.

If its not Lylo, and we let home live, he will be screwing us in lylo just like he is now.

This is what gets me about Camn, and is starting to make me think he could be scum.

He would seemingly rather lynch someone so they are not there at the end, than actually lynch scum.

Except you are just as likely to be scum... maybe even more likely.
So really this commentary is about contingency planning. If we are wrong, we at least have eliminated an obstacle to winning.

Show me obvscum, and of course I support their lynch

see, this is my issue... could be.... might be etc.. there is no actual case for me to refute as it is just lynch Jason...

In post 3166, Shaft wrote:He lurks like shit, so what? He did the same thing as town in the Harry Potter game and even was hypocritical enough to call me out

haha yea, man, I derped that game as hard as I have this game

In post 3167, kuribo wrote:Kise I already showed you an example of his town play where he posted more frequently and with better content.

Katsuki lurks alot too but sometimes he's just scum.

And I refuted that, showing that many in that game also called me out for my content, just like this game. You looked in ISO at me, where as if you read the full game you would have gotten the context and how I went days on end... in fact, I was behind quite a lot of the time and most of my contributions if I recall were catch up posts

In post 3174, Cerulean wrote:Also, now that this is the only game he's in, he's not even making an attempt to turn it around. Especially with horrible posts like .

While you think it was horrible, I do think I have a point. Camn is looking a lynch and doesn't care who by the tone he has and how he seems. Calling for lynches but has actually little case to back it up... if he had a case I could refute, then sure... but there isn't that I can see.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”