Micro 153: Sherlock Holmes Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

/confirm
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

lolol

Hey swords, I'm going to assume that we are on the same team this game until I get evidence that states otherwise.

meanwhile, mollie hasn't been here yet and I know she was around last night. Mollie, where are you!
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

but Majiffy isn't here... how can you not follow the flow-chart if there is no flow-chart to follow?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

shaddup Syr, leave me alone. I dun liek yew

Zoo is swords?

and I like Swords find as well, and what irks me particularly is that he states that right after Syr votes me... almost as if he wants to defend me from something, but I'm not sure as to what. Yoshi also has done nothing but set-up speculation, and a self-vote both of which are anti-town but it's early so I'm inclined to give him some slack

Yoshi, why defend me from a vote that's probably a joke? and are you planning on giving us some content soon?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 35, Seanald wrote:
In post 32, Blue Yoshi wrote:I didn't expect many people to notice what I said in my first post, given it was in the confirming stage.
And
I'm trying to kind of ease our way out of RVS with actual info

said every scum ever.

VOTE: blue yoshi

I actually disagree with this, I have said this more as town then as scum, and I have seen other townsmen do it as well. I'm not seeing how that post makes him scummy, though some of the other stuff do
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

one of the main reasons to why I am careful with my vote

Syr putting Yoshi at L1 doesn't surprise me considering his Meta, but he also seems to be a whole lot less aggressive then he was when I replaced into that noobie game, and he's more apologetic which I find to be very interesting.

I'm concerned with the Yoshi flash wagon and I'm hoping to god that it wasn't scum driven

I can comfortably say that Swords is town and goodmorning might be, not to sure. the shiftiest on the wagon for me would be Syr and Seanald, though even with seanald, I'm doubting he's scum given his reasoning
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Slightly... Didn't realize I was until you pointed it out though, I just don't like the prospect of being defended. it's done me huge trouble in the past

as for the flash wagon, I'm always concerned when one happens, and Yoshi happening to be on it doesn't make it that much less of a concern, though it does give me some other ones, yes. I would have been concerned even if it had only gone to L-2 because of the fact that people seemed to be Jumpy, and not thinking things through.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 44, sword_of_omens wrote:
UNVOTE:

for now...
@Syr -
you do realize that you put Blue Yoshi @ L-1, right?
Would have been nice of you to announce that so we don't get an accidental speedlynch on page 2 before we can gain anything useful from this day...

I can't see scum freaking out about someone else freaking out about someone else being placed at L-1 unless they were me and they forgot about their alignment for a few moments...

unless he was doing this for looks, he's town. I'm not overly confident about it, but confident enough so that I can leave him alone for a while while I look for who may be scum. also, his first couple posts of the game is care-free.

why is being confident enough that someone is actually town matter to you zack?

what connection between me and Yoshi? If you're talking about me calling him out for buddying, how would that indicate that the two of us were actually partners, further more, my reaction to it?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 70, Syryana wrote:
In post 56, goodmorning wrote:@Syr: Do you have something more concrete from your "not quite right" feeling yet?

Yeah. I think his methods for moving us out of RVS are bogus. His so-called "actual info" is nothing of the sort and involves vague speculative filler involving the number of mafia and how likely they are to have PRs of some kind. No me gusta "vague speculative filler".

Also, his #67 gives me a headache.

Ms Marangal wrote:I can't see scum freaking out about someone else freaking out about someone else being placed at L-1 unless they were me and they forgot about their alignment for a few moments...

unless he was doing this for looks, he's town. I'm not overly confident about it, but confident enough so that I can leave him alone for a while while I look for who may be scum. also, his first couple posts of the game is care-free.

Damnit Marangal, why do you
always
say things like this? You call swords town, then present a point that implies that
I
am town, rather than swords. Swords freaked out because I put BY at L-1.
I
freaked out because swords freaked out that I put BY at L-1. Also, your point about carefree first posts is pure nonsense. Everybody's carefree in RVS.

what? you placed Yoshi at L1... Swords was freaking out about it. I'm not sure how my point applies to you :/ why do you always think stuff apply to you?

In post 71, zachattack wrote:
In post 36, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 35, Seanald wrote:
In post 32, Blue Yoshi wrote:I didn't expect many people to notice what I said in my first post, given it was in the confirming stage.
And
I'm trying to kind of ease our way out of RVS with actual info

said every scum ever.

VOTE: blue yoshi

I actually disagree with this, I have said this more as town then as scum, and I have seen other townsmen do it as well. I'm not seeing how that post makes him scummy, though some of the other stuff do

I misread GM's post. I thought he was accusing you of buddying Yoshi, based on this post. The fact that you called Yoshi out for defending you in post 31 and then defended him five posts later is not something I feel good about.

Vote:Ms M

Also, I was wondering about your town read on swords because you mention it as early as post 12. That's why I'm curious about it.

GM, 9 player game. Process of elimination plays a big role in scum hunting at this point. Getting 6 town reads is just as good as 2 scum reads. Unfortunately, I have a bunch of null reads. I wanted it known that you are not one of them.

I did not defend him, I was stating a opinion. if you look, I still find Yoshi to be a potential suspect, just not from that post.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

oh, lol. semantic issues. I wrote that half-asleep, which is why I should never do that ever. take out a "freaking out about someone else" and that's the point I was trying to get across in regards to my thoughts on swords
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Blue Yoshi trying to deflect attention away from me when Syr's initial vote on me was obviously a joke, his self vote makes me uneasy but that's the kind of WIFOM I want to stay away from. a bunch of his posts rub me the wrong way, but figuring out why it does that exactly isn't exactly easy.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #89 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 85, pirate mollie wrote:holy cow, what is all of this "moliemolliemollie ARGGGHHH WHERE IS MOLLIE!!!!" coming from?

if anybody with half a brain saw me in another game they would have realised that most of the posting on the 4th was to make sure everyone knew that I was v/la. I forgot about this one until the prod which said the d1 had started.

so far:

gm - incompetent stalker. asking questions but either hasn't found anything to really bite into the meat of or just...something. leaning townish though.

marangala - interesting that you know I am v/la but didn't mention it. the "or forget their alignment like me" post is the weirdest fucking post in this game. leaning scummy.

syrana - you didn't seem convinced that yoshi is scum. the vote and then unvote looked convenient and it also looks like scum trying to blend in.

town reads on zach cos his rhythm is townish and yoshi by poe.

swods is null.

VOTE: syrana

you weren't V/LA yet when I asked you to enter the game, and I forgot that you were V/LA, I would have mentioned it if I remembered it. promise. and that forgetting alignment thing is legit shit, both my scum games, I was aware of who my partners were for half the game and thought I was town for the other half of the game.

In post 89, Pala wrote:
In post 80, Ms Marangal wrote:Blue Yoshi trying to deflect attention away from me when Syr's initial vote on me was obviously a joke, his self vote makes me uneasy but that's the kind of WIFOM I want to stay away from. a bunch of his posts rub me the wrong way, but figuring out why it does that exactly isn't exactly easy.

But he claimed he wasn't trying to deflect attention away from you, and that he was responding to the flavor rather than the post before his own. Which actually makes sense if you read his post as a response to the "Did they even examine the crime scene?" part in post #25.

Your next point you discredit yourself as WIFOM, and the last just amounts to gut feeling. So basically, the "other stuff" he did is what you see as potential buddying up to you. Do you really think that's what he was trying to do? Given that it Syryana's vote was so obviously a joke vote, why would he try to deflect attention from it?

I did not discredit myself... unless you are talking about me talking about my shit posting when I'm half-asleep, which is also legit. Yoshi is Null, and so is Syry. he would try to deflect attention from it for town cred, or WK'ing, or Framing a townie, none of which are town motivated.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 91, sword_of_omens wrote:
In post 56, goodmorning wrote:@zoo: What do you think of people mostly ignoring your "rolefishing" point (29)?

BluYosh's response to my post made sense...as he said he was responding to MOD.. so I’ll leave it alone for now…I’m assuming others saw it that way as well…I am also starting to like BY’s posts btw…

I will say that I did not like Syr’s unvote at all…I had already unvoted on BY bringing him back to L-2 so there should have been no reason for Syr to unvote because of a worried quick-lynch, and his response seems a little too much…he already said he thought he put BY at L-2, so why not just acknowledge the "oops" and leave him there? I have a feeling he knew he was quietly putting BY at L-1 and when he was called on it, he over-reacted…this also makes me feel a little better about BY…

Vote: Syryana

liking you less now...

but seriously, this flash wagon thing is ridiculous. the only vote on Syr that makes a some sense is Mollie's one, and even then I don't agree with it.

Goodmorning, why put a second person on L-2?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

oh, before I forget

mod: I'll be gone up to monday
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #99 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Syr over-reacts a shit load as town. he over-reacted in a noobie game and I thought he was town, that noobie game is why I hate him so much. I'm saying this with <3 Syr :P

and HAHAHA sure thing Swords, but it's your fault for trying to 1v1 me in the first place though :P

as for Syr... Meh, he's null not enough for me to want to vote him and get him lynched. I still feel like the reaction is something town like, though I do see your point in him

and I like you less for that vote because it looked like a sheep vote with generic reasoning
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

where evrehone at?

Pala, yes. will I share them? not yet.

and yes, I am not voting anyone, what do you hope to accomplish by stating that?

I don't like any of the flash wagon, and as far as I'm aware, Mollie is the only one to give legit reason on it.

why is Swords leaning town?

Seanald doesn't bother me yet.

why are you asking somewhat useless questions?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #120 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Kay, what about my game play does me not voting tell you? if it intrigued you enough to ask in thread, why not just take a look at my games and see how I treat my vote?

your question on Seanald.

and I don't see seanald as an active lurker.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

GM: where did I state I didn't care about the answer of the questions you ask me? I actually like the answers to the questions that I ask, they help me determine a persons alignment. I agree with you in regards to 122. Pala gave me weird vibes as well, specially 117

Zach: reason being? calling Yoshi out for defending me, yet defending him later on? I didn't actually defend him as I still stated that I had some other things to find him suspicious by. you also don't call out my blantant defense of Syr... I was kinda expecting someone to pick it up :/

Yoshi, I agree with my scum reads all the time, but that doesn't mean they are less of a read. I am suspicious of everyone, yet suspicious of no one early on. it's all about balance.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #136 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 134, pirate mollie wrote:pala is tweaking my scumdar and I don't think it is a playstyle thing

want to vote pala?

I second this, and GM stated that Pala gives him weird vibes.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

117 gives me goosbumps specifically, as does 132
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #140 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

How have I been buddying up to Swords? I have exactly one nice comment and one post stating that I think he's town. how is saying a person is town = buddying? as for Yoshi the only thing I "Deflected" was Seanalds reason for voting Yoshi because that reason was shit but I still maintained my suspicion on him. I did not defend him in anyway, and I still made it known that Yoshi was still a suspect, Yoshi was trying to make me look completely innocent (or so I thought) I also said that GM is likely town and I also show more proactive signs of potential buddying to mollie. also, Syr
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #143 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mollie, because she's mollie <3

and you because I don't think the pressure on you is misplaced. also, I was hoping someone would pick up on it as the way a person does, and how they present their worry on my buddying can tell me what that person's alignment it, but since no one picked up on it, I can't use it :/

While Pala is my top suspect, I want to see more from him. I want more evidence to ensure that my read on him is the correct one, I will place my vote on him eventually, especially if he does more things that I find suspicious

117 bothers me because of how it's presented. what he questions and what he comments on all seems artificial, and his self-awareness seems to be a tad bit over the top in that post
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #145 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

no... fuck. fuck mornings

I'm buddying you BECAUSE I believe the pressure on you is misplaced. fuck, I should leave and come back later :/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Hmm... I'm coming back when I can think, which is hopefully, now.

I can understand why you think Syr is scum mollie, but I really do doubt that he is one of them. He has a point, being that alot of the people aren't paying that much attention to him, town and scum both so I don't think the stalling of his wagon is indicative of alignment this time around. there really isn't anyone that I could think of as a viable partner for him at this stage anyway
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #155 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

... if you can't find a plausible partner, you are unlikely to be scum, thus not being able to find who your potential partner may be IS somewhat indicative of your alignment.

also, who does and does not pay attention of you CAN be indicative of alignment, it's how people ignore, or pay attention is what matters.

You're town, I'm going to defend town whether that townsman likes it or not so take it like a man
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #160 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 159, Syryana wrote:
In post 158, sword_of_omens wrote:yeh..actually after re-reading...

i can easily see a Syr/Ms M scum team...

Ms M flip flop on Syr is noted…she first said that she was worried that the BY wagon was scum-driven and declares Syr the shiftiest on the wagon..but as soon as votes get put onto him she immdeiately tries to defend him..and poorly, might I add…her #99 says she thought he was town for his over-reaction in another game, yet she was tricked and got mad. So why would his over-reaction in this game make him seem town to her now? I also found it funny that she said that only Mollie’s vote and reasoning on Syr was legit (even though she didn’t agree with it ) and tried to dismiss my vote as a generic sheep.
Also, what I found very shady was the way she tried to subtly deflect Syr’s wagon and fuel a counter on Pala based off of Mollie’s comment, coupled with trying to justify it by associating GM into it…and all of that without committing a vote to it herself.

Syr is still scummy….and with him being the top wagon, and deadline approaching, I can see him make the move to distance himself and bus hard on Ms M to throw suspicion away from her when he flips scum. This makes sense, especially if he is worried about MS M getting tied to him because of her awkward defense of him. On this page alone, the back and forth between Ms M and Syr seems forced..

Ms M’s main reasoning for town-Syr is that the pressure on him was misplaced and she can’t find a suitable partner for him…but that’s probably because it is her…

I still think we should lynch Syr today...and if he does flip scum, then i think Ms M would deserve some extra attention...

That's nice. If you had Marangal white knighting
your
ass for no apparent reason, wouldn't you get a bit friggin suspicious? Not to mention your whole point about Marangal and me being partners is a load of crock, since no sane scum would white knight his partner for the better part of the day. Marangal's trying to get towncred on my flip.

Your point about the dialogue between myself and Marangal being forced is subjective and quite frankly looks like you just threw it in there to help justify your MsM/Syr team.

Actually, on further reflection your post is a great argument for another scumteam: you and Marangal. You point out all the scummy things Marangal is doing (which have all been conveniently mentioned at earlier points in the thread by various people), propose that Marangal and I are the scumteam thanks to her scummy things, justify your vote remaining on me due to the approaching deadline and my supposed bussing of Marangal. You cap it all off by saying "hey, let's lynch Syr today and when he flips scum we can investigate Marangal!"

This gives you a bonafide reason
not
to investigate Marangal, because when I flip town you'll say "oh, looks like Ms M was right, oops, time to investigate someone else!", giving you an ironclad reason to slap a townread onto your partner. It
also
has the added benefit of making you look town if Marangal gets lynched for her WKing anyways, since you as scum do not have a reason to bus her at this point. No matter how it turns out, you come out smelling like a rose.

VOTE: sword_of_omens

lol, that only works if I am actually scum, but I'm not.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #162 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yeah, I thought Syr was shifty, though my opinion on him has changed since then, can a person not change their opinion? Syr's reaction to my "White-knighting" screams town IMO so I don't know why you want to get him lynched. Pala hasn't responded to any of our suspicions on him, and I actually stated my suspicion on Pala twice. I'm waiting on him to say something before I place my vote because my vote doesn't change all to often

and what are you talking about? I never got tricked by Syr, the only other game I had with him I was Pretty damn certain that he was scum and pushed (or tried to) a case on him but got lynched anyway. he was town in that game, I never played with Syr scum so I don't have a clue to what you are talking about
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #163 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

no, that was in regards to both points Syr. neither of them work if I'm town
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #167 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

you guys have no idea as to how to analyse interactions people have with each other do you? :/

Syry voting me because I'm defending him is a town motivated move, why? because I can be scum who is trying to get town cred from defending him so hard. Syry isn't scum guys, move on.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #171 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

the "I thought" isn't supposed to be there...

He was town that game and I thought he was scum. that's the reason why I hate Syr so much
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #179 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Syr, you should know that town are just as likely as scum to quick hammer :/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

what scum Meta remark? I don't remember GM stating anything about your scum Meta
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #187 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Hmm... GM, what of Syr's scum meta is he playing?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #206 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I personally want to hear from TNE. Pala was my strongest read that has actually stuck.

and he does tend to OMGUS as town as well so it's a null-tell IMO. as for what he said when he got "hammered" more of a reason for me to believe that he is actually town.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #207 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

so everyone on Syr needs to get off him, like now and focus on someone else.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #210 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm thinking she's saying it was a reaction test of sorts? She wanted to see who would react and how, so she pretended to Hammer.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #215 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

173 screams town AtE Imo, I don't see scum saying that kind of thing otherwise
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #219 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Is that seriously all you have to say after all this time? :|
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #223 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Sherlock holmes Prodigy was his flavor claim... I would think. are you even reading the game Seanald?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #232 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

IDK, Pala gave me wierd vibes, and TNE's posts aren't making me feel that much better. I definitely don't like his advocating a PL
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #235 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Swords, what exactly makes me scum? From what I see, it's associative tells with Syr
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #236 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 98, sword_of_omens wrote:
In post 94, Ms Marangal wrote:liking you less now...
but seriously, this flash wagon thing is ridiculous. the only vote on Syr that makes a some sense is Mollie's one, and even then I don't agree with it.

really? you do realize you still owe me for that 1V1 that you screwed me on... :)
tell me what you think about this then:
look at Syr's unvote...he says he thought he was bringing BlueYosh to L-2...he quoted my post where i stated that Yosh went to L-1 and that also included my Unvote...he had to have seen my unvote...so if he was comfortable supposedly putting Yosh at L-2 like he said he was, then why bother with the Holy Crap Unvote!
He even stated that he still thought Yosh was suspect...so again, why the unvote? It seems fake...

PEDIT: @Syr , in the context of the way it was done, yeh..it kinda does...
and no, but i'm assuming that because of the question this means you over-react a lot?
do you do that as both scum and town?

WAIT! are the tides turned this game Omens? are you picking on me because I picked on you in pokemon and I was scum and you were town so this game it's reversed?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #241 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 238, sword_of_omens wrote:lol Ms M...
that post right there is scummy as hell, your constant changing your wording of your previous posts to suit your needs Is scummy...
your attack on Pala using GM as a springboard was scummy.. read my ISO, you'll seer more reasons...I can't quote right now cause I'm on my phone but rest assured its not all associative...

That is the case! it has to be, that's the only conclusion that I can come up with as to why you would dodge answering that post!!
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #244 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

No, but honestly, the main bulk of your case seems to be associative tells. the only other thing you seemingly called me out on was my suspicion on Pala was only me sheeping GM. that isn't true, yes I didn't
say
that I suspected Pala though my reservation when I responded to him should have given hints on my feelings for him.

also, my semantic problems. yeah, I made some more then the average amount of mistakes this game though mistakes do happen. I stated that they were mistakes, though you are using the semantic issues of my mistakes to paint me as scum

PALA/OMENS SCUM TEAM GAISE. I JUST KNOW IT.

Pedit: You are scum this game, and I am town this game. you said I owe you that 1v1 because I got you mislynched in pokemon because of the 1v1 we had. you are aiming to 1v1 me this game and get me mislynched as payback
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #245 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mollie, Syr, and GM are all town BTW
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #248 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

That game was totes fun, and you didn't call me out.

I'm not exactly sure of my read on you this game Omens, though I am keeping a close eye on you. I don't like your reason on Syr, it seems artificial to me. I have a stronger read on Pala, and now TNE though he isn't around enough for me to get a clear read on him.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #253 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mollie gives a strong town vibe, I thought she was town from the beginning of the game. GM's gambit also reads town, your reaction is a strong town reaction and your response to it when you found out it was fake is another one.

I stated a sword/Pala scum team because the two of you are my top two reads ATM. I'm more confident on Pala, you not so much though it makes sense in my mind.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #254 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm glad that I could make you laugh though Syr :D
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #256 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Because it's a stupid ass Gambit to make as scum, along with the fact that She was seriously trying to gauge reactions to the "lynch" and figure out your alignment from it. scum don't have the need to figure out gauge reactions because they already know who is and isn't scum.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #260 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Because he's at L-2
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #261 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

and I want to see TNE's reaction to his partner being at that status before I do anything
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #269 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

TNE, what do you think of people ATM?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #272 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'll have limited access upto wednesday
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #276 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Uber isn't taking anymore cultists at this time though

forgot to bold this

V/LA until wednesday
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #279 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Omens, Syry, Me, GM, Mollie and everyone else in this game.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #293 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lol

Wow Yoshi, just wow...

TNE, why is Omens giving you town vibes?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #307 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Hmmm...

You place a vote because someone saying you not voting looks scummy? You worried about how you look or something TNE?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #311 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: TNE

my vote is going here.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #315 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Rach <3

Bus your buddy for me swords?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #321 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

what does that acronym mean Mollie?

My case on Pala/TNE has mostly to do with Pala, though TNE has solidified it. I'm pretty sure I explained Pala somewhere, but I don't have the time to find it.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #323 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 321, Ms Marangal wrote:what does that acronym mean Mollie?

My case on Pala/TNE has mostly to do with Pala, though TNE has solidified it. I'm pretty sure I explained Pala somewhere, but I don't have the time to find it.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #332 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I never stated that I forgot why I believe Pala to be scummy, I just stated that I don't have the time and I don't. I was at work, I can't really do anything while I'm at work :/

yes, 117 is what I find to be suspicious, and the same with 132. He's being overly polite IMO, both those posts gave me the feelings of not really wanting to get on the bad side of people.

117, he asked me if I had scumspects, I said yes but I didn't want to give them out at the moment, especially not to him. It wasn't his FOS on Syr that made me feel funky, it was the fact that he was aware that he was "RVS voting mollie" and that he should "take it off her"

IMO, town doesn't have a reason to be that aware of what they are doing, or who they are voting.

I also did not like his question in regards to Seanald.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #337 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

yuupppp

TNE's scum, we should lynch him.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #344 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

why do you have a town read on TNE?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #349 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

your top three is horribly off... except for maybe Omens, Syr is Obviously town. Why is he in your top three? further more, why am I? I don't remember you making any kind of case against any of us
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #365 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm not voting Sryry. IDFK why people are going after soft-claimed PR, and OBV town.

GM still didn't state why she think I'm scummy.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #367 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

and you're avoiding the TNE lynch, why Omens?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #368 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I mean, you're obviously worried about the deadline, yet you are not contemplating about the other viable lynch, RATHER you are contemplating the two mis-lynches.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #370 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

You never explained that. Why is TNE town to you? also, mollie can you come back so we can get a lynch on scum?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #373 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

No Rach, Syry soft claimed PR, put your vote on someone else like someone else of use. I wouldn't mind being the compromise lynch as long as he still lives on.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #384 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Hey, what about TNE? I really don't want Syr to go CONSIDERING THIS IS THE ONLY GAME I'M TOWN READING HIM IN. that and the reaction to getting hammered is superbly genuine.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #386 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 385, Syryana wrote:
In post 384, Ms Marangal wrote:Hey, what about TNE? I really don't want Syr to go CONSIDERING THIS IS THE ONLY GAME I'M TOWN READING HIM IN. that and the reaction to getting hammered is superbly genuine.
You can vote for her too. I'm tired of being undermined by her white-knighting.
lol
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #388 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

god

VOTE: Swords

he is at L-2.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #389 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

no, wait. no he isn't Syry moved to TNE dammit. I'll switch back later if no one else comes here but one of TNE or swords would be optimal to get rid of
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #394 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

If I didn't know any better, I would think that mollie is hesitant to hammer Omens... any reason why?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #400 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mmm...

Mollie was talking about Swords, not herself. Where did you get the impression that she was reacting to you calling her scummy?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #411 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lolol

1) It's something I would do as either alignment because I don't particularly care about surviving as town, and I have to mirror that as scum. There is only one situation where I probably won't do it...

2) the situation here is different from Pokemon mafia. My life for the life of a PR is a trade that I'd be willing to make this game, there I was willing to risk my life because there wouldn't have been a next game.

I'm doubting that Syry faked his claim, and I certainly don't think he faked his emotions to DC's hammer either.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #412 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

TNE, I see that you're on. Come here and hammer your partner and I *might* give you some town-cred.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #414 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Until I get evidence that states otherwise.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #432 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I going here. You guys can do w/e you guys want but I'm not going to be likely to move from this spot
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #434 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rach

I lied, I'm moving my vote from TNE to Rache. This is the closest thing we have to conclusive evidence, and if Rache ends up being town, chances are Yoshi is likely scum.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #436 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

That's L-1

Rache, do you have a defense?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #469 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

OH crap, I didn't even know the day opened. Catching up now
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #470 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Hmm..

I was wrong about TNE, and I might be wrong about DC too buuutt

If Syry was so Obv Town, why was DC still attacking him Seanald? He thought he was scum and he wanted him dead. I was trying to keep our CLAIMED PR from getting lynched because everyone was being stupid enough to keep on voting him. I wouldn't have needed to defend the dude had everyone vote for someone else.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #472 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Instead of Rach? I was pushing Omens and TNE. looking back at the last couple days though, I feel like I was probably wrong about TNE
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #474 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

huh

V/LA until Tuesday
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #476 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lol

you aren't going to respond to what I just stated seanald? you're going to pretend I said absolutely nothing?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #497 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Wait, GM what happened to me being your top scum-read?

Mollie, what am I missing, why is seanald town? I feel like he's pushing for my lynch whilst ignoring my comment on him
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #500 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

erm... What?

Seanald, why is Mollie and GM town. also, why did you ignore me addressing you

What makes TNE Obvscum now GM? I was gunning for his lynch D1 though I'm starting to think that it's either you or seanald.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #515 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 470, Ms Marangal wrote:Hmm..

I was wrong about TNE, and I might be wrong about DC too buuutt

If Syry was so Obv Town, why was DC still attacking him Seanald? He thought he was scum and he wanted him dead. I was trying to keep our CLAIMED PR from getting lynched because everyone was being stupid enough to keep on voting him. I wouldn't have needed to defend the dude had everyone vote for someone else.

Mollie, I also asked you why Seanald is town. I don't see it, what am I missing?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #521 (isolation #90) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Or mine? I quoted it for you for convenience
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #523 (isolation #91) » Thu May 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

If Syry was so Obv Town, why was DC still attacking him Seanald? He thought he was scum and he wanted him dead. I was trying to keep our CLAIMED PR from getting lynched because everyone was being stupid enough to keep on voting him.

this was my question to you and I don't see an answer to it
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #527 (isolation #92) » Thu May 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I already explained that I mistook GM for DCLXVII :/

Seanald stop avoiding my question. If Syry was so Obv town, why was GM going for his lynch?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #529 (isolation #93) » Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

He was going after his lynch even after Syry claimed and he still called Syry scum. everyone was going after Syry after he claimed...

You thought the crazy noob stuff he was doing made him town, yet that made you want to lynch him? That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard of, and it sounds like you wanted to lynch someone who was giving you a town read which is something town should never do. GM gives me mixed vibes, I don't see how he is clearly town, though I don't see him as clearly scum either.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #533 (isolation #94) » Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Can't even tell me I'm wrong?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #538 (isolation #95) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Jesus

VOTE: Seanald

He's scum.

Yes, I'm far more dangerous and I am dangerous to scum as well. You wanted me gone before I could say anything and then when I do, you ignore me and continue to say that I am scum and I had to ask you twice before you give me a response.

you give me an answer, and I respond and instead of saying that I'm wrong, all you say is "just die already"
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #540 (isolation #96) » Fri May 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm so lost for words, I honestly am. That move is terrible. I never thought I would see scum try and back down from a 1v1
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #546 (isolation #97) » Sat May 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

... Did you just hammer before he could defend himself? I don't understand you sometimes Mollie
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #549 (isolation #98) » Sat May 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

with 5 alive, it takes 3 to vote... I'm counting three votes on him
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #561 (isolation #99) » Wed May 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I really, really doubt that Mollie is scum. The way Rach interacts with her doesn't read like a partner interaction

this should win us the game, I'm pretty sure of it
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #565 (isolation #100) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Nope, Die scum.

Mollie isn't scum because if she was, she could have hammered by now. I have been making a case against your previous slot, and yourself and I don't remember you answering it.

Do you even have a reason to think I'm scum other then PoE?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #579 (isolation #101) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

:D

Yay~~

I got half the team down D1, though I apologize to Omens for thinking that he was scum this game XD
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #584 (isolation #102) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Even with that though Jason, it doesn't really work when Mafia just so happens to be the only one who visits the person who was killed
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #588 (isolation #103) » Thu May 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm still pretty damn surprised that people even decided to run you up, like Damn... I couldn't believe that everyone who did so was actually town
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #590 (isolation #104) » Thu May 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Least I know Syry can play obv town <3
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #592 (isolation #105) » Thu May 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I didn't have a scum-game with you yet?

huh... well, maybe it'll happen soon though my scum and town play are pretty much the same
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #595 (isolation #106) » Thu May 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »