SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

Yes. But I will support whatever my partner have been done.

SE-Asians (L-4): I Am Innocent, Human Destroyer, kuror0
borkjerfkin (L-6): pirate mollie
Wisdom (L-4): buldermar, borkjerfkin, Fate
Fate (L-4): mantisdreamz, Remembrance, SE-Asians

Not Voting: AngelusW, Wisdom, Nachomamma8

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Okay. What are your reads?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

Nacho is obviously town. Well, many reasons from mine. The biggest one, he was planning about the plan, but he didn't use his own plan. There is no reason for scums doing this except Nacho and Buldermar scums together, but there is no reason for Buldermar changed the plan if they are scums together. So, Nacho is town.

Mollie is town. Too many reasons again from mine also... The biggest one, actually, there is a flaw in this plan, but I don't like to tell it because you all already claimed. She told her role first. Looking at the history, there is a lot chance that a day there is no town or only 1 PR. The scums will try to claim with town, not alone, so basically his first claim is naturally from town.

Rem is town also. About this plan, scums must immediately change tempo because of town's plan, so almost likely the N1 claims come from town because if I am scum, I like to discuss our fake claim first in our QT in the night. There is many things to discuss, like what night and how many docs and cops.

I believe that Buldermar is town, but still they keep their eyes on him. One of the reasons, he very fast to post to help the plan, but when he realize there is something wrong with it, he withdraw what he said. If I'm scum, I like to leave it behind. Well, they didn't like how Buldermar jumped on the wagon before. Because Buldermar didn't read the whole thread but vote. Well, if Mollie wasn't unvote, was he going to hammer?

Well, I support whatever my partner said. I don't see why HD is town, but fine, HD is town because I don't see why HD is scum.

I do see why Wisdom is town. If he is scum, he have 1 free mislynch to get (L-1, this is great chance to scums), but one of us see you're too passive like your meta as scum... Well, I don't like meta things, but... Null for now. If you wonder why, I can't answer. Please wait for this.

Well, Bork. We don't have too much about him. There is only personal read. Still need discussion. Null for now.

I am Innocent yah... Personally I don't like his posts, so I prefer skip it. One of us said he is scum, but still no reason. So, I can't tell too much about this. Please wait for this also.

Basically in my eyes, because of my play, this is split to 2 divisions, who push us and who help us which make me have hard time to observe to have a read and to survive (I'm thinking become survival since that time). And I skipped many part of pages which I don't like...
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1078, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 875, Human Destroyer wrote:Because the scum team is SE-A/Rem/IaI

holy shit this scumteam call is horrible
absolutely horrible

No, it's correct

I hope to have a chance to laugh at you about it later, I like laughing at you
Are you ready for this?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1102, SE-Asians wrote:The biggest one, he was planning about the plan, but he didn't use his own plan. There is no reason for scums doing this

What if Nacho realized that Bulder's plan is more exploitable(worse for the town) than his own?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 1104, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1102, SE-Asians wrote:The biggest one, he was planning about the plan, but he didn't use his own plan. There is no reason for scums doing this

What if Nacho realized that Bulder's plan is more exploitable(worse for the town) than his own?

Well, I did see why it is more exploitable than Nacho's plan, but it was too late (and I don't like to post in that time). (You know, I'm pessimistic)

Well, that is Nacho is scum and Buldermar is town scenario.

Basically Nacho said about the plan first, so if he is scum, he already planned all of the plans first and ready for all any circumstances, almost likely being planned in QT. In other side, he changed his plan, which make him make another blueprint plans in his head. Basically it is hard to be done, but not impossible, but he needed to calculate everything again over. If I'm scum, I like to push my plan rather than other plan who did not give guarantee to win. Well, in that time, he calculated for 20 minutes, pretty fast for scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah, you have a point. But maybe the plans are similar enough so that only few changes had to be made. In any case, don't be so certain that Nacho is town.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

Allright, back from /LA.
Will discuss with partners over reads and such. yes, I do have a slight scumread on IaI and mentioned that Wisdom's passivity is something to be noted.

Before trying to catch up on the ten-odd pages I've missed, I'll just say that scum is often far more passive than town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Wisdom »

What exactly do you mean by passivity btw? Can you quote a few examples?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 1108, Wisdom wrote:What exactly do you mean by passivity btw? Can you quote a few examples?

It's more gut than anything else: you haven't been pushing any major lynches yet/trying to start bandwagons yet, but that could be just because you haven't found a strong target yet, just like in 137.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

god can we just lynch nacho now

look I will start

VOTE: nacho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1102, SE-Asians wrote:Nacho is obviously town.

whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Remembrance »

In post 708, Nachomamma8 wrote:
N1 PR here too as well.

in your next post, please say if you're NOT an N1 PR as well to speed up the process

Objection. :? Can we kill his scum buddies instead?

@Se-Asians. I need to do an interview process for you I think. I'll just try to be on when you're on.

Good night folks.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

are you volunteering cos the only other one it could be would be mantis and I am afraid she will make me go sleep in the cold. :(
whew!
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 1080, Wisdom wrote:No, how many?

Bout three fiddy
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 1087, SE-Asians wrote:Fate really has wishy washy reads.

From I am innocent to us then to wisdom.

Without really proper reasoning
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fate

Good job dodging my question.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 1102, SE-Asians wrote:There is no reason for scums doing this except Nacho and Buldermar scums together, but there is no reason for Buldermar changed the plan if they are scums together. So, Nacho is town.

Sounds like town-mindset analysis.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 1102, SE-Asians wrote:Well, they didn't like how Buldermar jumped on the wagon before. Because Buldermar didn't read the whole thread but vote.

I do this all the fucking time, which I'm pretty sure multiple people in this game can confirm.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 1102, SE-Asians wrote:Well, if Mollie wasn't unvote, was he going to hammer?

Yeah maybe and it wouldn't be the first time that happened either.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by buldermar »

:facepalm:
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 1110, pirate mollie wrote:god can we just lynch nacho now

look I will start

Dear Servant,

No we cannot - I demand that you put your vote on Wisdom.

Yours truely,
God
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:36 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 970, borkjerfkin wrote:Yeah my issue right now w/ Wisdom:

You're really really really defending SE-Asians (
and I don't want to call it a chainsaw because I don't know SE-Asians' alignment and I don't really care for purposes of this post
) while being like "no it's totes ok to lynch SE-Asians" BUT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

Like if you think he's scum (you've outright said you don't think he's town) you should not be directly impeding his lynch like this at every turn

The underline bothers me...it wasn't needed.

In post 1015, borkjerfkin wrote:
IAI wrote:So D2, what happens. Cops will say who they investigate, and by process of elimination that leaves who???? Docs maybe????

That's fine, I see your point, but I mean ANY plan we come up with works better if more of the cops are early than the docs. That's simply the way this setup goes.

I feel Nacho's original plan works best under any setup personally (except for the one where all docs are N5, then it is the same). Keeping scum in the dark as much as possible is the best thing to do. No need for Docs to ever 1) claim they are docs and 2) when their night action is. We are essentially doing both if we continue this way!

In post 1018, Remembrance wrote:Notice I am not voting him. and I have infact, advocated for him. I don't vote town reads.

I would never advocate for a town read either. Why are you?

In post 1035, kuror0 wrote:I did that remark first I'm pretty sure. Even nacho quoted me. So now that IAI just resuscitates the topic and brings up things said before how is that specially towny?

This is all I see you mentioning of the plan, right:

In post 612, kuror0 wrote:I think the best thing we can't do is only make the cops claim, so all the available docs for that night if any, will know who to protect but scum will be in the dark if there is any doc for that night or not so they have to take even higher risks.

This implies benefits of THAT NIGHT for docs staying in the dark. I was talking about benefits of FUTURE NIGHTS for docs staying in the dark now (though I also agree with the benefits for THAT NIGHT as well).

For cops later in the game, it would be nice to have 2 or 3 docs (some or all of which already used their powers) unknown to scum so they don't know which is the real cop and which are hidden docs. Gives their chances of hitting that cop late game (who probably has decent odds of finding scum) to be much worse.

In post 1102, SE-Asians wrote:Rem is town also. About this plan, scums must immediately change tempo because of town's plan, so almost likely the N1 claims come from town because if I am scum, I like to discuss our fake claim first in our QT in the night. There is many things to discuss, like what night and how many docs and cops.

I really can't understand why this wagon keeps stalling...

Bork, Rememberance, Asians, I want cross reads of all of you. For Asians, I want those reads from all three of you.

I still feel Nacho's was the best. So scum Nacho was really putting himself out there by introducing a great plan that might not be countered....Not seeing it.

In post 1107, SE-Asians wrote:Allright, back from /LA.
Will discuss with partners over reads and such. yes,
I do have a slight scumread on IaI
and mentioned that Wisdom's passivity is something to be noted.

Before trying to catch up on the ten-odd pages I've missed,
I'll just say that scum is often far more passive
than town.

You think I've been passive? If not, please state your reasons.

In post 1112, Remembrance wrote:
In post 708, Nachomamma8 wrote:
N1 PR here too as well.

in your next post, please say if you're NOT an N1 PR as well to speed up the process

Objection. :? Can we kill his scum buddies instead?

@Se-Asians. I need to do an interview process for you I think. I'll just try to be on when you're on.

Good night folks.

Who are his scumbuddies again?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:13 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Bork, Rememberance, Asians, I want cross reads of all of you. For Asians, I want those reads from all three of you.

that's nice
beefycheese
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1120, buldermar wrote:
In post 1110, pirate mollie wrote:god can we just lynch nacho now

look I will start

Dear Servant,

No we cannot - I demand that you put your vote on Wisdom.

Yours truely,
God

this made me laugh

nacho really is giving me the heebiejeebies. and that is bs that I am impossible to work with cos he knows what I can do when I get a town read on a player. I
do
work with them.
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Remembrance »

1. I don't know about you IaI, I defend my town reads and try to show they are town to everyone else. While many try to prove a player is scum so that everyone votes them, I tend to do the opposite, I make cases for why a player is town.

2. I don't know what you mean by cross reads, I will assume you mean, you want me to restate my opinion and reads on SE asians and Bork. Bork is null, because I think he is very competent and helpful as scum. I am still looking for that factor that makes me lean a particular way, a lot of his posts bleed townieness, like #1061, but frankly, too many of his posts bleed townieness and it makes me uncomfortable with giving him a town read.

3. Se-Asians, I think is mislynch bait and I want to interview him when he gets on to demonstrate he is probably town. I have already taken a stance on this, but I will see what comes of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”